Shapes | Sope FF

By yourlocalyoongistan

A world where you get a specific colour and shape on your wrist when you were born that links you to your sou... More

1.
2.
3. ❀
4.
5. πŸ”ͺ
6. ❀
7.
8.
9. πŸ₯
10.
11. 😏
12. ❀
13.
14.
15. πŸ₯
16.
17.
18. πŸ”ͺ
19. ❀
20.
21. πŸ”ͺ
22.
24.
25.
26. ❀
27. ❀
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
random sope rant
34. πŸ”ͺ
35.
36.
37.
38. πŸ₯
39. ❀
40.
note:
41. 😏
42.
This is illegal
43.
44.
45. ❀
46. πŸ”ͺ
47.
48.
49.
i d e a
50. πŸ₯
51.
52. πŸ₯
authors note and Q n A (open)
update
Yellow Square!
note!
More to come? maybe?
shapes extras!

23.

3.8K 230 128
By yourlocalyoongistan

Hoseok's POV:

Throughout the rest of the car ride, Hoseok's mind was focused on the fact Yoongi had called him "baby".

It wasnt all that big of a deal, but then again...it was.

Hoseok eventually drifted off with the rocking of the car soothing him to sleep.

~~~~

"Seokie.." Yoongi said once the car had stopped.

Hoseok hummed and looked up, still half asleep.

"Why do you seem so tired?" He asked tilting his head.

"M' not, just the movement of the car put me to sleep. Look at them back there." He said, guestering to the sleeping boys in the backseat.

Hoseok was lying, however. He was tired as hell from walking for an hour back to school. He had pushed through this long, though so he wanted to keep going for the rest of the group.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded. "Right."

The two shook the three boys awake and Yoongi pointed to the window. "We're here."

They got out of the car and soon Namjoon and Jin pulled up behind them, getting out themselves.

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked once they had gotten out of the car.

"You'll see~" Yoongi sang as he and Jin lead the group.

In a few minutes the group was led to a small resturaunt and Taehyung's eyes lit up.

"Hyung..." he said softly.

Yoongi looked back at the younger with a big smile on his face. "What?"

Taehyung hugged him tightly and the group was left confused.

"Welcome to Daegu!" Yoongi said once Taehyung had pulled away.

"This is Daegu?? Its so pretty!" Jimin said, a big smile showing up on his face.

"I havent been back here since I was 8!!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Why did you guys bring us here?" Hoseok asked.

"The food at this specific resturant is worth the drive. Plus, there's a fair happening and Yoongi says they're always super fun."  Jin answered.

Taehyung smiled brightly and hugged Yoongi again. "This is honestly best thing someone could have done for me, never mind the others. I cant wait to show them around with you, hyung!" Taehyung said brightly.

"Yeah, but first let's eat. I'm hungry." Yoongi said, flashing his gummy smile.

The group entered the resturaunt and sat at a booth.

Taehyung and Yoongi helped the others order, as they had been there many times before.

When everything was sorted out the boys ordered what they wanted and talked as they waited.

"Do your parents know you guys are here?" Jin asked the three younger boys sitting across the table.

Taehyung and Jimin nodded while Jungkook sat there frozen.

"I forgot to tell my dads..." he mumbled, quickly pulling out his phone and opening their group chat.

I've always wanted to have a family gc but my family hates me so...

Jungkook frowned in his phone and jumped when he got a call.

"You guys wont be seeing me tomorrow I will be dead." Jungkook said before answering the call.

"Hiiii dad...yes, I know I'm sorry...I- that was random-?...yes you'll be able to meet them soon but what does that have to do wit-...ok...ok, tell appa I said hello and I love him...bye." Jungkook hung up the phone and sighed heavily.

"Appa is upset but dad told him it's fine. Dad is more lenient." He explained. He then turned to his boyfriends next to him. "Dad want to meet you guys."

"Oh! I would love to meet your dad!" Jimin said with a smile.

"Wait, Jungkook-ah, you have two dads?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah! I call one dad and one appa." He explained.

Yoongi nodded and smiled. "That's cool."

Soon, their food came and they ate and continued to talk.

Yoongi learned a lot more about the others.

Jin also had same sex parents. He had two moms.

Jimin had recently came out to his mother on accident. He also had a little brother.

Jungkook is obsessed with Overwatch. Yoongi likes the game too and he asked Jungkook if they could play together one day. Jungkook happily accepted the offer.

"What about you, hyung? Tell us more about yourself!" Namjoon said with a smile.

Yoongi froze and his smile left his face. "U-uh what do you w-want to know?" He asked.

Hoseok held the older's hand under the table and rubbed circles on his hand with his thumb.

"You dont have to say anything you dont want to." Namjoon assured.

Yoongi relaxed a bit and smiled again. "No, no it's ok. I should open up to you guys a bit more."

The others immedietly turned their attention to the mint haired boy.

"Well, I live with my mom...I have an older brother but hes at a dorming college. I haven't seen him for a while...My mom is nice enough." He shrugged and looked down while saying the last part.

"Why are you so shy?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook! you cant just ask people why they're shy!" Jimin said.

"Karen! You cant just ask people why they're white!"

Yoongi laughed. "Its ok...I used to be pretty social, but I realized whenever I was near people I would get super nervous. I loved making friends, but it took a lot of courage for me to go up to someone. I didn't know why but then one day people came up to me and started asking me questions all at once about my soulmate. I ended up having a panic attack and my mom had to be called."

Taehyung frowned a little. "Was that in elementary school?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think 4th grade."

"I think I was apart of those people who asked you all those questions...I remember that day. I'm sorry, hyung..." taehyung mumbled.

"Its ok, Tae. We were all young and didnt understand things like that. You guys were all just curious. We only just found out about our soulmates exsisted and we wanted to know more about them." Yoongi assured.

"Continue, Hyung!!" Jungkook said, sitting and listening intently.

Yoongi nodded and continued. "My mom took me to the doctor as the nurses suggested and we came to the conclusion I have social anxiety. After that experience, I didnt want to get too close to people again to have more panic attacks. I was young and since I didnt understand it, I assumed being near people = that scary feeling I had that day. I thought the simplest way to avoid that was to avoid others. So I grew shy and distant." Yoongi explained.

The group nodded along, showing they were listening.

"Well, its ok that you're shy. At least you were finally able to open up to at least us!" Jin said.

Yoongi nodded. "I'm getting better at it."

The group soon finished their food. It was now around 5:30.

"You guys ready to have a fun night?" Yoongi asked.

The group nodded and they stood up. After paying, they headed back to their cars and Yoongi lead the way to their next destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 1K 24
❝They look at us as if we're some strange specimen they can't figure out... like we're ridden with diseases that they have to cure- going as far as t...
1.5K 78 32
-!DISCONTINUED!- "I'm numb to everything. Everything is red. It wasn't always like this, everything was once bright and colourful. Now though, its.."...
504K 29.3K 44
"Do you believe in soulmates?" He asked. "Are you trying to subtly flirt with me?" The other asked. Hoseok's family was very different from the other...
40.5K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...