CLICHÉD

By klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... More

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-52

2.5K 98 216
By klliknow

C-52

Minho stands up and glares sharply at the guys who just arrived. His jaw is clenched as he pulls me behind him.

"Minho," Jungwoo hisses. Yuta and Kun are quick to hold him back.

I look at them confusedly. Why are they acting so hostile to each other?

"What's happening?"

Jungwoo take deep breaths and backs off. He looks at his friends for support so Kun goes in front to explain.

"It's a misunderstanding-"

"Fvcking misunderstanding." Minho laughs dryly. "You haven't changed at all, Kun-hyung. Still saving that weakling's ass every time."

"Don't talk to him like that." I flinch when Ten attempts to attack Minho, good thing Yuta stops him.

"Why would I listen to you? You're not the boss of me."

"It's funny how I even thought of apologising to you. I'm not a weakling anymore!" Jungwoo exclaims.

"Oh, yeah? Like you can scare me with your words."

Jungwoo's face darkens as he charges at Minho. "Then take this, almighty ass!"

My eyes widen as the two of them get into a heated brawl. Kun and Yuta are trying to pull them apart to no avail.

"Don't hurt each other!" Kun groans frustratedly as he tries to stop Ten from joining.

"Stop it!" I try pulling Minho with me, but Jungwoo accidentally pushes me away. "Ow!"

Their jaws drop as they see me bump my head on the corner of the table. I shut my eyes firmly before opening it to get rid of my hazy vision.

"Y/n, I'm sorry!" Jungwoo apologises.

"Look what you've done!"

"Hey, I'm okay! Stop fighting, please?"

I tug on Minho's shirt to pull him away from punching Jungwoo. He turns to me with dead eyes, like the ones he gave me when we were just starting out.

I frown as I look at them. They're all disheveled.

"You know each other?"

"Yes."

"No!"

My frown only deepens at their contradiction. I rub my temples as the throb amplifies. Gosh... Why do I always bump my head on things?

"Are you kidding me?"

"Sunny- I mean Y/n, listen to us," Ten pleads.

"Don't listen to them. They're making a fool out of you. I thought I was the only one they'll turn their backs to... it turns out they'll do the same to the person they swore was the most special to them," Minho says bitterly.

I look at the guys who have their heads down, looking ashamed.

"You... You used to be friends?"

Yuta looks at everyone guiltily before answering. "Yes, way back when we were kids."

I was dumbfounded by his answer. I didn't expect that. Here I was hoping that they'll like each other, it turns out they hate each other's guts.

"All of you?"

Ten heaves a defeated sigh. "No. We, as in all of us."

"What?"

"Y/n, you asked me before if it was just the four of us. It wasn't. There were five of us. Me, Yuta-hyung, Kun-hyung, Ten-hyung... and Minho," Jungwoo admits.

"But you said..."

I suddenly remember when I was with Chan and Changbin.

"Before we became friends, he used to have other friends."

Changbin snaps his fingers. "Yeah, I remember. They were like a group of cool kids back then, but suddenly started hating each other and eventually drifted apart."

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't know if I should say this..." Chan purses his lips. "Screw it! So here's the thing, there was a girl who his other friend liked but I heard she liked Minho. That's when the bad blood and gang stuff started."

They hate each other because of a girl...

"Our friendship only lasted for barely a month until her family took her away."

"They told me about a gang..."

"There were five of us, six if she's counted. She's the one who's originally friends with them. One of us thought of forming a gang. He said it'll make him look cool as he always appear like a scaredy-cat, but things didn't end well..."

My knees give up and I stagger, but Minho is quick to help me. I sit down and immediately empty my drink because it seems like my throat dried up.

"Are you alright?"

I look at Minho then to the guys. There's just no way that it's true. I laugh in disbelief. "Were they the past friends you told me about?"

He heaves a sigh before nodding. I was left dumbfounded by his brief answer.

"Ah..." I run my fingers through my hair as the headache worsens.

"Why do you always bother me?"

"Because you're always alone," I told him but he just scoffed. "Cats are not counted!"

"Don't you have other people to deal with?" he asked.

"They're in Seoul and they won't be back until the break."

My eyes widen at the memory. I look at Minho in shock as the boy whose face was always blurry becomes clear. He looks like a younger version of him.

"That boy at the rooftop... that's you?" I look at the others for confirmation. "Am I his Sunny?"

They avoid my gaze. Are they still hiding something from me?

"I'll call your brother. I think we're not in the place to tell you." Kun looks pained as he refuses to meet my eyes.

"So you know..." My eyes water. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Yuta gulps. "We wanted to..."

"Then why didn't you? I said don't hide things from me again. You had lots of chances to tell me, and you didn't."

I look at Minho, hoping that he didn't know. Hoping that at least one person here didn't lie to me.

"Minho, you didn't know we're the same person right? Tell me the truth, please. Tell me you know nothing about it too."

He looks down and that was enough to break my heart. He holds my hand as my tears fall down. "I didn't-"

The door of the cafe bursts open.

"Minho! Did you already tell Y/n that she's Sunny- oh."

Chan and Changbin struts in unexpectedly. They collectively gasp seeing Jungwoo and the others with us.

They know too?

I snatch the envelope from Chan and scan the details and information inside. They're all about me. My whole body starts shaking and I swat Minho's hand as betrayal seeps into my system. Everyone knows and no one bothered to tell me.

"All of you... How come you all know and I don't? Is this your life? Is it fun hiding the truth from me every time? Do I have to beg so you won't lie to me?! I trusted all of you..." My lips quiver as I feel the inner corners of my eyes turn hot. "Tell me everything now!"

The guys scatter to sit in front of me as I shout the loudest that I ever have.

"Your brother told us not to tell you because your parents think it's better if you don't remember Minho," Jungwoo says. "He was the last person you're with before the incident... and your trauma only triggers whenever he visits you back then."

I scoff as I look at them. Why can't they understand me? I just want them to be honest. This is my life and I should be the one making decisions for myself.

"Do you expect me to accept that right now? I don't think I can believe whatever you'll tell me."

Pain crosses his face but he still continues. "I know I messed up again, I'm sorry."

I stand up and slam my hands on the table, making all the dogs run away from us. "Stop saying you're sorry when you don't really mean it." Tears stream down my face as I feel like being stabbed on the back repeatedly. "Car accident? That's a lie too, right? Tell me that's a lie too!"

"You really did get into a car accident. Not because of a thug causing a scene, but because you tried to run from an attempted kidnapping," Kun answers.

Yuta sighs. "You really did go to the playground not because of stargazing but because of... Minho. It was our fault and not his."

"You..." I look at Minho with distrust. "Is that why you kept pushing me away? Because you know I'll always run after you... because I'm willing to make a fool of myself for you."

"Y/n, I would never hide it from you if I knew earlier! You know I regretted pushing you away, even when I didn't know you're Sunny."

I scan my eyes around me. We all look pathetic surrounded by innocent dogs who knows nothing about betrayal and trust.

A sudden scene flashes in my mind that made my head hurt like hell.

"Minho, why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong?"

His face was void of emotions as he looked at me, pushing me away.

"I don't like being with you anymore. Just leave me alone. You're annoying."

"Please don't do this. I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong!"

"Stop it. You look pathetic."

I couldn't stop my tears from falling anymore. It's like he stabbed me with those words.

"Minho, please..."

Just like that, he walked away. I tried running after him, but all I saw was white... then everything turned dark.

I fall down, clutching my head. The pain I feel is so excruciating like I'm being torn apart. My scream definitely scared the dogs away.

I hear a loud crashing noise and see Hyunjin on the floor, probably startled by my scream. He looks horrified as the iced americano he's about to serve spilled on his white shirt. "Ah, no!" He hysterically runs to the counter for tissues. My head hurts even more as I witness Hyunjin's dramatic self.

"Y/n?!" Minho tries helping me up, but I thrash around so no one could get near.

"Don't touch me." I stand up on my own despite the anguish. I glare at Minho for the last time before storming off.

The sky is almost dark, or maybe it's just my vision as my tears haven't stopped yet. Everything seems gloomy after all that I've found out. I fasten my pace as I hear footsteps following me, but when did I succeed at protecting myself?

Minho grabs my hand and makes me face him. His frown is deep as he looks at me worriedly. "Where are you going?"

"Let me go! Isn't that what you're best at?"

"What are you talking about?"

I laugh sarcastically, my tears falling without stop. "I know why it's just so easy for you to push me away, because you also did it so effortlessly back then."

"Y/n..."

"Am I right? I remember now. I remember how you said I was pathetic, annoying, how you walked away without looking back despite my pleas. Is that why you're so adamant on finding Sunny? I mean, me? Just to appease your guilt?" I sob harder seeing his speechless face. "See? You can't even deny it!"

"I have my reasons..."

"Of course, you do. All of you... I'm just so understanding that you think I'll be able to forgive you over and over again, right? I said hiding the truth is not different from lying, but you all keep doing it to me. I thought you like me?"

"I do! I never lied to you about that." Minho's lips start to quiver, blinking hard to get rid of his glassy eyes, then he pulls me in with his arms around my waist. I cry harder as his cologne hits my nose. Now I know why he smells so comforting... but not anymore. "Y/n, please trust me. Don't leave..."

My heart hurts but I just can't bring myself to listen. I force myself out of his touch, out of his comfort. "Stop. I'm so fed up with lies. I don't want to hear anything from you. Let's end this."

His jaw drops. "W-What?"

"Let's end whatever we have... Let's forget whatever we had." I wipe my tear stricken face. "I don't want to be with you anymore."

He shakily releases my hands, and when the last caress of our fingertips ghost us... that's when I feel it. We ended.

I turn my back on him, just like how he always do to me. I feel bad, but this time I need to choose my sanity over him.

A loud crash is heard together with the shouts of my name. For a moment, all I see is white... then everything turns dark.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Minho's POV

I pace back and forth as I wait for any announcement on Y/n's condition. She got hit by a fvcking car and for the second time, it's my fault. I've been nothing but bad luck to her. I'm an inch away from reaching her hand, but the car beats me to it. I shouldn't have let go in the first place... If only I could lay my hands on the damned driver, I'll exchange him for Y/n in that emergency room.

"Dude, stop it. You're making me dizzy." Ten groans.

"If you told her the truth then we wouldn't be here."

"Wha- I just told you to stop pacing." He glares at me.

"Then don't ask for something you won't get. I won't listen to you, just like how you didn't listen to me back then."

"So what are you trying to imply?" He stands up and we're now on a face to face banter.

"I don't know. Maybe if you didn't lie then she won't be in there, loosing blood and almost dying."

"Why do you say it like we're solely at fault?" Jungwoo butts in and I had to suppress rolling my eyes. "Why didn't you save her when you saw the car coming? If I know, you even pushed her!"

"Shut up, wimp."

His face turns red. "Take that back, loner."

"What are you gonna do about it, cry?"

"Ungrateful prick." Ten scoffs. "If we told Taeil-hyung and her parents that you're schoolmates then you wouldn't have been able to be with her!"

"What." I grit my teeth. "What the fvck did you just say?!"

It's not long before the three of us are on each other's throats on the floor. I bet they look ridiculous, not me though.

We got pulled apart after some time and I see Chan and Changbin shaking their heads. I see the same expression on Kun and Yuta as they pull Ten and Jungwoo away.

"We left for a minute and you're already trying to kill each other." Chan sighs.

"You always appear at the wrong time." I glare at them.

Changbin pats my shoulder. "We didn't know your ex-friends were there too."

"Before you kill us, care to tell me about Bambam?" Kun asks.

"Before I kill you, care to tell me how long you've known about Y/n and me being schoolmates?"

Yuta's eyes widen. "Um, about the time you got transferred in her class."

My fists shake as my head heats up in rage. "And you didn't bother to reach out? Was it fun watching me look like a fool trying to look for someone who's just in front of me all along?"

Kun frowns. "Taeil-hyung never allowed us to talk to her again after the accident as her parents said we're her triggers. We knew she was here in Seoul, but we tried to respect her parent's wishes and never tried approaching her. It took us more than three years before we caved."

Jungwoo looks up as his eyes moisten. "At first, we just checked on her from afar... but then it didn't take long before I wanted more. Can you blame me? I just wanted to talk to her even if she doesn't remember who I am. You're so lucky having her so close. It's so unfair."

I grab him by his collar. "You don't get to say that when you're the one who fvcking watched us like we're a social experiment. Unfair? Then why didn't you tell me that she's Sunny?!"

"We're not aware that you don't know..." Yuta sighs and pushes us apart. "We thought Y/n finally got better and only remembers you, so I went to your school one time to check. I saw her outside the library and it only solidified our belief when she didn't recognise me."

"We thought you guys reconnected and just kept it a secret from her family because her parents are quite against it, so we didn't say anything." Kun smiles sadly. "It was our way of saying sorry for turning our backs on you."

Ten huffs. "Then we got impatient. She remembers you, but why not us? It's also really sad seeing Jungwoo being a wreck so when we bumped into her that one time she's with your cat, we took the opportunity to reintroduce ourselves."

"When she finally remembered us, we found out that she doesn't actually remember you. We were so confused, but we couldn't really disobey her parents when they told us not to mention you. I felt really bad for Y/n, so in exchange we didn't tell them about you two." Kun scratches his nape.

"Ooh, so the parents are the real villains." Changbin whistles. "I mean, they always are. This is so fvcked up."

"What a huge case of miscommunication and misunderstanding." Chan shakes his head.

I was silent for a moment as I contemplate everything, then I look at each of them in the eye. "Don't expect me to thank you, because you ruined whatever little chance of friendship we had that day you left me to patch myself up."

"Of course..." Kun nods understandingly. "But please don't push us away, especially now that we found out Bambam's still harassing you."

I look at Chan accusingly and he raises his hands. "Fine, I told them. They already saw the car accident report before I managed to hide it. It turns out Bambam was behind it."

"He's the fvcking driver?!" Jungwoo and I exclaim at the same time. I roll my eyes at him. Copycat.

"Guaranteed that he won't be making any appearances for a while coz he caused quite a ruckus. If he ever does, the police will be on his ass in no time."

"I know what you're thinking, Minho. Don't be impulsive, I already warned you." Chan blocks my path.

I comb through my hair in frustration. "I know he's just riling me up, but don't you think this is too much? He harmed Y/n in front of me!"

"We'll plan this out thoroughly. After that, we'll catch him," Kun tries to assure me.

"I don't need your help."

Ten rolls his eyes. "Don't act like you're the strongest. It's Y/n we're talking about and Bambam has a whole gang. You can't take them all by yourself."

"We're in this too. Alright, I'll admit. It's my fault why this whole mess started. Happy?" Jungwoo says.

"You don't have to admit it because everyone already knows."

"Oops, no fighting!" Yuta reminds us.

"Fine."

I halfheartedly made Chan tell them everything. There's no way I'm telling them myself. Who are they for me to waste my words on?

"He threw a pot at her?!"

I let them listen to Chan's stories, not being able to contain my eye rolls because of his animated narrations.

"Where's Y/n?" Taeil agitatedly appears with his parents.

We all stand up to face them. The guys bow so I just do the same, though begrudgingly.

Kun was about to answer when the doctor comes out. He asked for the family and talked to them, making me feel uneasy as I wait for the result.

"She's safe now, but she still needs to be monitored."

We all sigh in relief as we hear the good news. Her parents head to her room while Taeil stayed with us, looking really apologetic and guilty.

I feel awkward when his stare at me didn't waver. Why the heck is he looking at me?

"I thought you looked really familiar. It turns out you're the same as the Minho she keeps talking about before." He chuckles as tears start to form in his eyes. "I should've just told her everything. It's all my fault."

"Your sorry won't make her heal faster."

He smiles self-deprecatingly. "I shouldn't have told you to stay away from her back then, but I can't take back time, can I? I know I don't have the right to ask for a favour, but please... stay with her this time."

I scoff. "You don't have to ask me for it. I'll stay with her. I won't do the same mistake thrice."

That night, a truce was made.

But I still hate Jungwoo and Ten's guts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 681 200
👑1,2 CONNECT!👑 •HEESEUNG• •JAY• •JAKE• •SUNGHOON• •SUNOO• •JUNGWON• •NI-KI• -credit to the respectful owners-
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 3.3K 35
i fell onto my bed, crying as much as i could. i didn't think unrequited love would be so hurtful to me. i didn't even think i would admit the feelin...
Clichéd By K

Fanfiction

110K 445 3
The bad boy likes me. Oh no! •••••••• A Lee Know/Lee Minho Fan Fiction -Clichéd Series Book 1 -Baddest Trilogy #1