FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

21

452 42 69
By DaeyeoLION

On the next day, Sungyoon need to go to work. Joochan was still not going to his school as the doctor asked him to rest until Wednesday.

"Oppa, what are going to do now? I forget that Joochan is not going to school today" Haru became panicked. She was totally forgot about that. Sungyoon was just silent. Haru was uneasy. Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"Honey, relax.." Sungyoon tried to calm his wife.

"How can I be relax? Joochan need to be left alone.." Haru said. Suddenly, Sungyoon's phone was ringing. It was Daeyeol who told him that he was on his way to fetch Sungyoon. Sungyoon began to message someone.

"Can't we just send him to school?" Sungyoon asked Haru.

"No, we can't. His foot is still in recovery. I am afraid if his friends might step on it.." Haru said.

"Ah, what should I do! I totally forgot about that. I thought you were not going to work too.." Haru said. Sungyoon smiled.

"Ya ya. No need to worry much. I'll bring him to my workplace" Sungyoon said. Haru was shocked.

"Really? Your boss.." before Haru ended her words, Sungyoon said.

"I've told my boss, don't worry" Sungyoon showed Haru his conversation with his boss about bringing Joochan to his workplace.

"Ah! Thank God. I feel relieved but.. how can you think to.. bring Joochan to your workplace? I meant.. yeah.. you.. and Joochan.." Haru looked uneasy.

"My boss said he really wants to meet Joochan but I got no time to introduce him so I think today is the right moment so.." Sungyoon calmly said. Haru smiled. She hugged Sungyoon.

"Thank you, Oppa.." Haru said. Sungyoon hugged her back.

*   *   *

Haru helped Joochan to pack his things. Joochan put all of his toys that he wanted to bring. After a few minutes, Daeyeol arrived. Joochan carried his backpack.

"Please behave at appa's workplace okay?" Haru said to Joochan.

"Okay!" Joochan smiled at Haru. Sungyoon took Joochan in his arm. He and Joochan walked to Daeyeol's car. Joochan waved his hand to Haru.

* * *

Sungyoon put Joochan in Daeyeol's car passenger seat then he went to a seat next to the driver.

"Joochan, you're not wearing your school uniform today?" Daeyeol asked Joochan.

"I am not going to school today.." Joochan replied.

"Ah, the doctor gave you medical leave?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan nodded.

"Until?" Daeyeol asked.

"Until today. I will go to school by tomorrow" Joochan said. Daeyeol smiled. Daeyeol drove his car after Sungyoon had done fastened his seatbelt.

"Are you going to send Joochan somewhere else?" Daeyeol was confused that Sungyoon brought Joochan too.

"No. I am bringing him to our workplace" Sungyoon said. Daeyeol laughed because he was shocked.

"Oh wow. That is a miracle.." Daeyeol laughed.

"Why?" Sungyoon was confused to see Daeyeol laughed.

"Because you're being cold all the time with him. Now you're being sweet.." Daeyeol smirked.

"Be careful with your words before I punch your mouth" Sungyoon said. Daeyeol smirked and laughed. Joochan was just looking at them both, without understanding what they were saying.

* * *

After Sungyoon took his car, they went to Sungyoon's working place. Daeyeol had arrived a little bit earlier than them. Sungyoon carried Joochan all the time due to his injured foot. Joochan was just laying his head on Sungyoon's shoulder when Sungyoon took him in his arm. When Sungyoon went into his working place, everyone was looking at Joochan. Joochan's presence was welcomed by everyone. They really like him.

Sungyoon put Joochan on a carpet behind his seat, in his personal office room. He took a cushion for Joochan just in case he wanted to take a nap. The place he put Joochan was like a place to rest.

"You sit here. Do whatever you want but don't interrupt me when I am working.." Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded while looking around.

"This is the place where I like to rest. I made this space for me to rest when I want.." Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded.

Joochan was an easy-going boy. He was really aware and bright. He didn't interrupt Sungyoon at all. He spent his time alone really well. Sometimes he played, sometimes he slept but he didn't bother Sungyoon at all. Sometimes, some of the workers and his boss came to his room and saw Joochan. Joochan's politeness made everyone liked him. They also complimented Sungyoon because of Joochan's good behaviour. Sungyoon was just smiling when everyone complimented him because he knew that Joochan's attitude was Joochan's true-self. He didn't change it at all.

It was a lunch time. Sungyoon rested his head on his seat. He felt tired. He looked at the clock, it was lunch hour. He turned his back and looked at Joochan. Joochan was soundly sleeping. Daeyeol came to his office at the moment.

"Let's go, eat" Daeyeol said.

"Joochan is sleeping.." Sungyoon said. Daeyeol took a look at Joochan.

"Aww erm. Do you want me to buy you and him some food?" Daeyeol said. Suddenly Joochan woke up. He looked everywhere. He looked at Sungyoon.

"It's lunch time. Let's go eat our lunch" Sungyoon said to Joochan. Joochan nodded. Sungyoon took him in his arm.

They went into the elevator. There, some of the workers were in the elevator. They greeted Joochan and Joochan greeted them back.

"What do you want to eat, Joochan?" Sungyoon asked Joochan.

"I can eat anything.." Joochan replied. Sungyoon smiled. Daeyeol and everyone laughed a bit.

"Why are you carrying him all the time, Sungyoon?" A worker in the elevator asked Sungyoon.

"His foot was injured.." Sungyoon replied.

"Don't you tired of carrying me?" Joochan asked Sungyoon.

"Why?" Sungyoon asked.

"Omma said, I am getting fat.." Joochan replied. Everyone laughed including Sungyoon.

* * *

The whole day had gone very well. Joochan was happy to go to Sungyoon's workplace. He even told Haru that he was happy to follow Sungyoon at his workplace. Haru was happy to hear that.

Haru was watching television and suddenly, the bell rang. Haru opened the door and she saw three boys were in front of the door.

"Hello!" One of the boys greeted Haru.

"Hello! What can I help you?" Haru asked with a smile.

"We are Joochan's friends. We came here to visit him.." one of the boys said. Haru smiled and invited them to her house. Haru served them with some drinks and snacks.

"Joochan is currently taking his bath. He will go downstairs after this.." Haru said. The boys nodded.

"Imo, is Joochan getting better?" one of the boy asked Haru.

"Yes he is.." Haru smiled and replied. After a few moment, Joochan went downstairs with the help from Sungyoon. Sungyoon brought him downstairs with carrying him.

"Jaehyun! Jibeom! Donghyun!" Joochan said. Then, Sungyoon put him on the sofa. Sungyoon greeted Joochan's friends.

"I need to go out for a while. New project's discussion.." Sungyoon said.

"Are you returning home late?" Haru got up and went outside with Sungyoon. Joochan was left with his three best friends.

"How do you know I live here?" Joochan asked.

"Technically, we are living in a same neighbourhood but in different routes.." Jaehyun replied. Jibeom and Donghyun nodded.

"How do you know I am not really well?" Joochan asked again.

"Your beloved teacher, James Lee, told us. All he could think is only you and Jaehyun.." Jibeom mocked. Everyone laughed.

"Ya! It's bad to mock him" Jaehyun said.

"Ah, he mocked me all the time.." Jibeom said. Jibeom was just joking. Even though Jangjun liked to mock him but he still loved Jangjun.

"Joochan, is that 'Ahjussi' (Joochan's foster father, Sungyoon)?" Donghyun lowed his voice and asked Joochan.

"Yes, that is he.." Joochan replied.

"He don't look that bad (as what Joochan told them).." Jaehyun said.

"Yeah, he looks kind" Jibeom said. Donghyun just nodded as he agreed with his two other friends.

"He is kind. He is not a bad person but.. he can be as cold as an ice sometimes, and he can be as warm as a hot chocolate.." Joochan said.

"Hot chocolate? Aih.. I'm thirsty.." Jibeom said. Jaehyun and Donghyun slapped Jibeom's hands at the same time since Jibeom sat on the middle.

"Ouch! It hurts!" Jibeom said. All of them laughed.

* * *

Joochan spent his time with his friends and Haru. Haru got to know more about Joochan's friends. She even thanked them to be friends of Joochan.

*   *   *

Sungyoon went to meet his client. The place was familiar. He went to the nearest restaurant to meet his client and he saw a place where Haru met Joochan. A playground and a hidden alley. After he met his client, he went to the playground. He suddenly remembered the moment when the first time he saw Joochan. The wind blew gently. He felt nostalgic to see the empty playground. "What kind of feeling is this?" he could only think about that. He saw a corndog stall. He went there to buy some corndogs.

He arrived at the corndog. He saw the corndog seller. His face looked familiar.

"Yes, sir. Do you want to buy some?" Youngtaek looked deep into Sungyoon eyes. He recognized Sungyoon too.

"Did we.. ever met before?" Sungyoon asked.

"I think we did.." Youngtaek replied.

"Oh! You're Joochan's foster father, right?" Youngtaek remembered him.

"Yeah I am. Oh! You're the one who took care of Joochan's stuffs before, right?" Sungyoon recognized him too.

"Yes I am! Wah! I can't believe you still remember me. How are you and your wife? How about Joochan?" Youngtaek asked.

"We are all fine" Sungyoon replied. Youngtaek grinned.

"You?" Sungyoon asked Youngtaek.

"I'm just fine, like this.." Youngtaek said. Sungyoon smiled.

"Do you want to buy some?" Youngtaek asked Sungyoon.

"Yes I do. I would like to buy 3.." Sungyoon said.

"Okay!" Youngtaek said. He cooked the corndog.

After a few moment, Youngtaek gave the corndogs to Sungyoon. He even gave Sungyoon two extra corndogs for Joochan.

"Eh? There are two extras.." Sungyoon said.

"It's okay. Today is my last day of selling corndog.." Youngtaek said.

"Ah really? Hmm.." Sungyoon said.

"Give these to Joochan. He liked my corndog before. Tell him that I miss him. Can you convey my talk to him?" Youngtaek asked Sungyoon.

"Yes I can.." Sungyoon smiled to Youngtaek.

"Thank you! By the way, the three maniacs had been arrested by the police a week after Joochan was adopted by you. I want to tell you about that but I had lost yours and Haru's phone numbers.." Youngtaek said.

"Ah really? What a relief. Joochan was okay right now. He was a good boy and he said, he was getting fat.." Sungyoon said as if Joochan was closed to him. Youngtaek laughed.

"Okay I need to go. See you again.." Sungyoon said. They both greeted each other for the last time and left.

At home, Sungyoon gave Joochan his corndogs given by Youngtaek. He also conveyed Youngtaek's talk to Joochan. Joochan was very happy on that day.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Thank you for the 2K readers!
I am so happy to see the amount increases everyday. Even though it was just a little amount but it meant a lot to me.

By the way, I knew some of you here were using my Pocketdols referral code. I am really thankful because my Pocketdols letters were once increased in a such huge amount so I would like to thank all of you who used my Pocketdols referral code. If you still haven't make an account, you're pleased to use my referral code "Z8KQ3", hehe. It's okay if you don't use it. I won't force you.

By the way, I've been allowed to subscribe Pocketdols on my birthday so today, I've subscribed a member in Pocketdols. That is obviously my ultimate bias in Golden Child, Leader Lee Dae Yeol!

But I think I want to share my birthday present too with you because I knew, some of you had used my referral code to make a Pocketdols account but you couldn't subscribe them because it's too expensive for some countries.

So, if you had anything to say to Daeyeol, you can tell me. I will try my best to tell him. I am not going to subscribe him for a long time but I had the chances to message him till the middle of July 2020 so grab your chance now! Hehe.

Thank you for using my code and, Happy Birthday Dearself 😂 self-love♥️

OMG GUYS! I'VE MESSAGED DAEYEOL THIS MORNING AND DAEYEOL REPLIED TO MY MESSAGE. HE WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAEYEOL OPPA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 20.2K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
5.3K 388 31
"Hyung, They said that when you die, you'll be one of the stars..I want to be one of them when I die .." "Please,I can't lose you yet...Stay with me...
166K 6.6K 71
"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered trying to avoid him. "Eomma!" Jaehyung shouted happily, rubbing my cheek with his small chubby ha...
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...