Mad Scientists (Senku x Reade...

By Akashi_Reiji

Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been frien... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter II
chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Special chapter #1
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Special Chapter #2
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXXI
XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
special chapter #3
Mad Scientists is on hold till further notice
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Author's note

Chapter XXX

9.2K 293 157
By Akashi_Reiji

3rd person's perspective

"Th-They even cut through Hyoga-San's spear!" One of them exclaimed in fear.

"Damn it run for it!"

Then, they all ran.

"We did it!" Ginro cheered.

"Remarkable athleticism, coordinated teamwork, and dirty betrayal." As Hyoga said that word, Gen snickered and (Y/n) sweat-dropped. Then, Hyoga looked at Senku. "And the scientific knowledge to create guns and Japanese Katanas. You people truly seem to know the proper way to do things."

Senku felt that something was off. 

"It would've been even more proper if you had realized that all of this was a distraction."

Then, (Y/n) felt chills running down her spine when she remembered the words he instructed to his right-hand woman when she snuck up on him. "You've got to be kidding me." She muttered, slowly falling down unto her knees.

Senku and the others looked at the village and saw the agonizing orange light. "So that's what they were after." He muttered. 

"Get everyone to safety!" Kokuyo exclaimed, looking at his beloved village. 

Then, they all saw a girl in pink holding a torch while walking towards them.

"Homura-San." (Y/n) muttered in fear, backing away.

"Another one?" Kokuyo muttered, sanding on a bridge in a battle stance with Kinro behind him.

"Say hello to my right hand, Homura-Kun." Hyoga introduced the girl walking on the bridge. "She can properly handle herself, unlike these men and their melted brains."

Homura threw the torch into the ocean and ran. Kokuyo tried attacking her but it was no use. She made an amazing front flip and got on the other side.

Kohaku tried to stop her but Homura casually flipped over behind her. then, she jumped in front of everyone beside Hyoga as both of them went.

Then, all of them went inside the village to help evacuate the villagers.

"This is not good." Kaseki muttered, looking at a burning cottage. "Once a fire starts, the wind from the mountain will become the wind of death, carrying the flames far and wide!" He exclaimed.

"Everyone!" Gen and (Y/n) exclaimed, gathering everyone around. Gen already has his purple haori back. "This way!" They said, pointing towards the bridge leading to the outsides of the village.

Senku ran towards a cottage and saw two old people trying to put down the flames. "Forget about the houses!" He exclaimed, making the two look at him. "Do you people want to die?! Get out of here right now!" 

Then, the two ran outside before they could be crushed under the debris.

Chrome was on the other side, warning three girls. "We can't go that way, either!" He exclaimed. "The bridge is burned out!" He pointed to the bridge where Gen and (Y/n) are leading people out "We have to go to the science shed!" He looked at the three people on the other side of him. With a burnt bridge, Ruri and the others can't cross.

When they were all gathered u in the science shed, the fighters were protecting the area.

"There's no guarantee they'll attack head on." Kinro stated, guarding the area with Kohaku and Ginro. "Keep your senses spread out in every direction!"

"Can we really protect a group this big?" Ginro asked, unsure of what he's supposed to do.

"Shelter the children in the science shed!" Kohaku stated. "It's our only hope!"

Ginro obeyed her order and went running towards the children, about to gather them u in the science shed just when Homura threw the flames in between him and her, making the blonde back away.

Kohaku went to attack her but Homura was too fast and got away quickly.

"Get the water!" Senku stated, pouring water to the fire. He was being helped by the other villagers.

"Start dousing, quick!" Kokuyo instructed, pointing at the fire. "This way, hurry!"

"It's burning up!" Ginro exclaimed, in his knees, holding where his parietal lobe should be. "All those minerals Chrome spent years in gathering, and the lab we spent months building!"

Suika looked at him worriedly.

"If it gets wrecked, we'll . . ." He trailed off.

"I'm gonna protect the kingdom of science!" Suika exclaimed with a determined look on her face. Or shell. Something like that, you get my point. And ran.

She went towards the enemies making them notice her with her shaky legs and quivering lips. 

"Some dumb kid who didn't get away in time!" One said and started chasing after her.

Suika turned into a watermelon and rolled down.

"After her!" One of them said. "She'll be our hostage!" He exclaimed as everyone went into chasing her.

=============================

Ginro went and told Kohaku about what happened. 

"Suika did what?!" Kohaku exclaimed after hearing him.

Senku and (Y/n) overheard them and continued to listen.

"I tried to stop her!" He stuttered, still panicked about Suika running off on her own. "She was heading up the mountain to the hot springs!"

"Something about this wind . . ." Senku trailed off. "It's not exactly giving me a good feeling."

"What's in the hot springs, Senku?" (Y/n) asked in a worried tone. "Why would she go there?"

Senku clicked his tongue. He dragged the two females with him inside the shed that was already safe from the fire. He gave two gas masks to Kohaku and one for himself.

Kohaku went outside waiting for him.

Senku made (Y/n) sit down. "Stay here." He said, hugging her tight. "Don't even think about getting out of here until I get back." He warned her and gave her a peck on the cheek before he left.

That made her dumbfounded.

"Chrome." Senku called in a hurried manner, making the said male look at him. "Don't let (Y/n) out of the shed until I get back." He demanded.

Chrome agreed as Senku and Kohaku ran towards where Suika is.

When they arrived there, the gas compound was about to hit Suika but then Kohaku put a gas mask on her and jumped into a tree. 

Senku put on his gas mask before the poison gas could ever hit him. He chuckled. "Mother Nature is neither a friend nor a foe." He said, holding his gas mask up to his nose. "She's as impartial as they come."

"Poison gas?!" One of Hyoga's men exclaimed, holding unto a tree. "Did you make this happen you twig?! What did you do to Imouto-Chan?!"

Senku gave him a weird look. "Yeah, you bet I did." He said, poking his ear with his pinky while holding the gas mask with his other. "That's what you get for pulling a dumbass move like a suicide attack on our kingdom of science, with its modern weaponry." He chuckled. "And (Y/n)? She's already a member of the kingdom of science before you even met her." He smirked under his mask. He looked at two just hanging from the tree. "Now let's get back, Suika." He said. "If you breathe nice and slow, you'll be fine."

"O-Okay!" She replied as Kohaku let go.

Senku chuckled. "You guys head back and suckle on Mommy Tsukasa's teat." He smirked evilly. "After you wait ten billion years of seconds for the gas to clear out, that is." He said as the three walked away.

=================================

Morning came by. The sky was all clear again. The villagers were rebuilding their homes in the village while Senku and his team were having a meeting.

"What are you gonna do now?" Gen asked, referring to Senku and (Y/n). "Tsukasa-Chan's finally about to find out you're alive."

"Yeah." Senku smiled like it's no big deal. "And he'll also figure out that we can't produce gunpowder fast enough."

"Wait, we can't?" Ginro muttered.

"What do you mean?" Kaseki asked.

"Listen up." Senku called all of them. "The revival fluid that Tsukasa has been cranking out is actually pretty easy to make." He started the lecture. "But we haven't revived a single statue."

"And that's because we don't have Nitric acid." (Y/n) cringed a bit. "We could make some from bat poo or shells."

"But taking the shells would take an insane amount and too much time." Senku said. "No nitric acid means no gunpowder. Tsukasa is smart enough to figure That out easily." He chuckled. "We don't have any leftovers in our gunpowder supply."

"Sorry, Ishigami-Sensei." (Y/n) said, putting her palms together in front of her. "Onii-Chan, Yuzu-Nee, and I used most of it to escape Tsukassan." She admitted.

"It's fine, it happened." Senku replied.

"There's so much science lingo, I'm not quite following . . ." Kohaku trailed off, crossing her arms.

"Break it down more simply, would you?!" Kaseki exclaimed.

"We're trying to say that even if we have guns, he knows we can't really use them." Senku said. "And knowing Tsukasa, he'll have a full army built up, ready for a huge invasion."

"The more time passes, the more fighters they have, after all." Gen stated. "Which doesn't apply to our gunpowder." He sighed.

"Ehh?" Ginro exclaimed. "S-so what are we gonna do?!"

"Huh?" Senku smirked. "That should be obvious. We attack them first. With our fun science inventions."

The primitive people in front of the modern ones were planted with shocked expressions.

"Like that weapon, you made as a kid?" (Y/n) thought out loud. "It really electrocuted those three middle schoolers."

"No, Idiot." He bonked her in the head.

"I agree." Kohaku stated, looking at them with a determined face. "Waiting will put us at a disadvantage. So the only option is to strike first!"

"We've gotta put that weapon of science together first, though." Senku said, crossing his arms.

"What is this weapon you're talking about?" Chrome asked with a curious glimmer in his eyes.

Senku chuckled and made a look that a mad scientist could pull off. "Go ahead and cry tears of joy! It's time to break out the real modern tech!" He exclaimed. "The scientific advancements we've recreated from the stone age will finally reach all the way into modernity! This is the stuff that won wars in modern times. The strongest weapon in two million years of human history."

Gen had a nervous expression on his face. "You don't mean nukes, do you?"

"Nope." Senku said with a deadpanned expression.

"We're making walkie talkies?!" (Y/n) exclaimed with an excited look on her face.

"Close, but no." He said, with a certain expression on his face. "The strongest weapon in two million years of human history: Communications technology." He introduced.

"Oh, Phones!" (Y/n) exclaimed, finally having the gist of it.

"That's right." He exclaimed, proud of his self-proclaimed student. "We're gonna make cellular phones, right here in this stone world!" 

"Cell . . ."

". . . Ular . . ."

". . . Phones?"

Gen made an expression that I can't even comprehend. 'Is he crazy? Because he just said something really crazy.' He thought, looking at Senku. 'And why aren't you fazed one bit, (Y/n)-Chan?' He looked at (Y/n) in pure amazement since she could keep up with him.

"A cellular phone?" Magma asked from behind the team with Mantle. "What's that? Some kind of fish?"

(Y/n) laughed maniacally. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed. "A fish?! Are you kidding me, Molten rocks? Pfft--- HAH!"

"Molten ro--- How am I supposed to know what That is?!" Magma exclaimed.

Senku sighed at their antics and began explaining what it is, how it works, and how it's made.

Soon, they were crowded by the villagers who wanted to hear this tale from the modern world.

The four main blondes were gathered around in a circle.

"So you can talk to someone . . ." Ginro trailed off, making hand gestures.

". . . From really far away?" Suika finished.

"That's definitely sorcery!" Magma exclaimed.

"Is such a thing really possible?!" Kohaku exclaimed with wide eyes.

On the other hand, Kaseki and Chrome's eyes were glimmering in excitement. They were planted with curious expressions. 

"Oh, man!" Chrome exclaimed. "I wanna know how that works!"

Kaseki agreed.

"And that'll be our weapon?" Kohaku asked the two modern scientists in front of her.

Senku crossed his arms. "You bet it will." He said with a look on his face. "Communications can completely turn the tide in a battle." He continued to explain. "Suppose we have a double agent who leaks intel to us in real-time." 

Then, (Y/n) remembered the two members of the kingdom of science just inside the kingdom of might.

"If we coordinate our efforts the right way, we might be able to dismantle the Tsukasa Empire without bloodshed." Senku finished.

"But who will be our double agent?" Ginro asked.

Gen and Chrome looked at each other.

Senkuchuckled and looked up to the sky. "They're already out there." He smiled.

Then, Gen and Chrome got the idea. (Y/n) just smiled with a face full of nostalgia.

"The two of them: Taiju and Yuzuriha!" Senku introduced.

(Y/n) had a tear running down her eye. She wiped it up."Onii-Chan and Yuu-Nee." She muttered, catching everyone's attention. "I've seen them about a week ago, but . . ." She trailed off, looking on the ground. "I still miss them, though, even if we saw each other just a week ago!"

 Gen laughed. "(Y/n)-Chan ran at full speed as soon as she saw Taiju-Chan and Yuzuriha-Chan." He said, recalling the memory, making (Y/n) blush in embarrassment. "She was bawling her eyes out and yelled---"

"Waah!" (Y/n) yelled, covering Gen's mouth. "Staph!"

Then, they had a roadmap drawn by a cat-like male. "Granted this time it'll just be a regular phone, not the smart kind."

Kaseki jumped for joy.

Chrome was smiling widely. "We can do this!" He exclaimed. "We were able to make sulfa drugs, and they took a ton of work, too!"

"Uh, listen." Gen said, catching their attention. "You guys clearly aren't aware of this, but this roadmap is full of implausible things."

Hearing that made Senku chuckle. He looked back at the mentalist. "Nothing implausible about it." He said. 

"That's right, Gen-San." (Y/n) smiled at him. "No matter how far off it may seem, if we can stick to the rules, we'll get there a hundred percent!" She cheered with a determined look on her face.

"And that's how science works." Senku finished, putting both of his hands o his hips. "We have a few months to finish it." 

"What do you mean?" Kohaku asked, crossing her arms.

"That's how long we have before Tsukasa's full-on assault." He answered. "What's your take, mentalist?"

"Let's see . . ." He trailed off, stopping for a while. "Thinking like Tsukasa-Chan . . ." Then, Gen grew hair and the white part died down, making him look like he's really Tsukasa. Well, except for the clothes though . . . "We control the revival fluid. The more time passes, the greater our advantage in manpower. Yes." He said, impersonating Tsukasa's voice. "But it's Senku we're up against. If we give him too much time, he'll start mass-producing gunpowder."

They all looked at him with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Your voice imitations are way too accurate." Senku muttered, looking at him with an expression.

"First of all . . ." Chrome started. "Aren't Taiju and Yuzuriha in danger if Tsukasa finds out you're still alive?"

"Won't they be killed?" Kohaku asked.

(Y/n) bit her lip, getting anxious about the situation they're in.

"That won't be an issue." Senku answered them. "Those two are potential hostages to them. They won't waste that." He looked at (Y/n) who was anxiously biting her lip. "Heard that?" He pats her on her back. "They'll be fine."

Then, she smiled with a determined look on her face.

===============================

(Y/n) looked at the villagers who were working together, helping out with the new phone. She smiled, following the three who were carrying wood. 

"It sure makes a difference having so many people to help." Chrome exclaimed, smiling happily, walking towards the others.

"It's all because Senku won the seat for the village chief." Kohaku praised him.

Senku groaned, struggling to carry the wood in his hands. "Good news indeed." He said. "We're taking on a huge task of making cellphones in the stone world." 

They put down the wood beside Kaseki. 

"There's a mountain of hurdles we need to clear." He continued.

"Ueei!!" (Y/n) raised up peace signs. "Mission make a cell phone that's not a smartphone is on a go!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"That cell phone thing!" Chrome exclaimed with sparks in his eyes, popping out in front of the two modern scientists, making the female flinch. It also shocked Senku. "Tell me how it lets you talk to people really far away! C'mon, tell me! Hurry up!" 

"How does it work?!" Kaseki popped out behind Chrome, making Senku even more shocked. 

(Y/n) Jumped at Senku and he caught her. Luckily.

"Are you both trying to kill me?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, bawling her eyes out in an exaggerated manner.

"Give us some space!" Senku exclaimed. "You're getting way too excited."

"Sorry." Both of them said.

Senku let her down as he started explaining things. "Listen up." He started. "Your voice is a vibration of air. Point the vibration at a diaphragm, and it produces a super tiny electrical current in rhythm with the vibration. The current is way too small, of course, so you blow it up. For our purposes, we're using a vacuum tube. Then, we send it around and around in a circle which sends it flowing in a wave of power. That's called a radio wave." He finished up.

"The listening side just does the opposite." (Y/n) said.

"O-oh!" Chrome exclaimed. "I got about half of that!"

"I got none of it." Kaseki said.

Gen popped out. "This conversation is so high-IQ, it's making my head hurt." He said, joining both of his hands, hiding them under the sleeves of her purple haori. "What exactly are we gonna make first?"

Senku crossed his arms. "The first thing we're making in our giant science project is . . ." He trailed off. Then, he finished. "A cotton candy machine."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened with sparkles in them. "B-b-but Ishigami-Sensei!" She called, making all of them look at her. "Thinking logically, before we make the wire, we're gonna have a test drive with sugar, right? Right?" She looked at Senku like a hungry puppy, wanting to eat her treat.

Senku chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Of course, your sweet tooth would kick in." He said. "Yeah."

Then, her eyes twinkled, even more, making Senku smile. Everyone looked confused about what Senku said, but they were smiling at the scene before them. Especially Gen.

===============================

"What's that?" Suika asked, looking at the iron object Senku was holding.

"You put sugar crystals in here and spin it around." He replied, looking at it with a satisfied smile. "The centrifugal force pushes the molten sugar out through the smaller holes, resulting in thin strands. That makes cotton candy." He finished explaining.

"We're making golden wires!" Chrome exclaimed.

"We're making cotton candy!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Ueei!" The female and the primitive scientists hi-fived.

" Oh, like the wires in electronics." Gen muttered, figuring out what they're doing. "The conversation's IQ is finally going back up."

Chrome ran pass him, "Alright!" He was about to enter the shed. "Let's go get the gold!"

"No, gold's precious." Senku stopped him. "We can't afford to mess up." He poked his ear with his pinky. "Let's try cotton candy first. We have to test it out." He smiled, making(Y/n)'s heart flutter.

Not at the fact that he just smiled, it's because they're making cotton andy first. "Sorry, Google, but cotton candy comes first." She exclaimed.

"Ah, you're right." Gen smiled. "We need to taste--- I mean, test it."

"Gen-San likes sweets, too!" (Y/n) exclaimed, hugging her idol. 

============================

"Someone named Homura started this fire." A villager said, looking at the barrels. "We lost a lot of potato wine and mirin that was almost ready." He sighed. "It was burning for a long time. Look." He pointed.

Chrome, Senku, and Kohaku looked at the barrel and saw lots of golden chunks. 

"It's turned to chunks on the rims of the barrel." The villager said. 

============================

"Hey, Gen-San." (Y/n) called. 

The two of them were isolated in the forest, not too far from the science quarters. She was sitting down with Gen who was leaning on a tree.

He hummed in response.

"Can I have another advice?" She asked, looking at Gen with those sparkling (e/c) eyes.

"You can." He smiled. "What do you need advice for?"

"I'm planning to really confess to him." She started, making the mentalist shocked. "Like for real this time with the 'I like you's and stuff." She groaned. "But I don't know what to say." She smiled sadly, looking at him.

Gen was brainstorming. This is Senku we're talking about. She needs something unique. Then, he got an idea. "We're making phones, right?" He started.

"Yups," She smiled. "We're gonna use it to communicate with Onii-Chan and Yuzu-Nee."

"Then, here's the plan . . ."

===============================

The two different sides came back at the same time.

Senku looked at the two in front of him, laughing and talking together.

Kohaku and Chrome looked at the two.

"Well, aren't they close."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.7K 33
Senku Ishigami is not a romantic, nor has he ever flirted with the idea. His life has been all about science after all, that much is true. But if he...
36.9K 1.4K 87
Dr. Stone but with a twist. Some things might change, drastically or mildly. Jk I'm just doing this for fun 😂 The storyline follows the anime and a...
81.7K 3.4K 60
[Ishigami Senku × Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
114K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...