Half Uchiha || Sasuke X Reader

Від GalaxyLover3016

Not good with description but do please read, if you are a fan of Sasuke and the anime Naruto. Більше

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One - Back Home
Author's Note
Chapter Two - Hangout
Chapter Three - Graduation
Chapter Four - Teams
Chapter Five - Test
Friday Special Chapter
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter Six - Hangout

4.1K 77 32
Від GalaxyLover3016

A/N: Hey guys. After writing this chapter it's going to be the end. I have run out of ideas so this Sunday the book will end. I will be continuing my other book. Feel free to check it out. It's called Lucy's Sister. It's an oc book. I never tried making oc story so I am giving it a go. Also feel free to comment so I can make better stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I walked in and took of my shoes. Then I went to the shower. After showering and drying myself, I wore my clothes. I wore a white tank top with a black jacket and a blue skirt.

I put hair into a style and then went to the front door. Then I put on my shoes and left my place. After a short I walk I arrived at the ramen store. I taped of foot while waiting for Naruto. Then I heard loud footsteps or more like running.

I looked up and saw Naruto running up to me. He stopped in front of me. "Sorry, am I late?" He asked." "Nope," I replied." Naruto nodded and we walked into the ramen shop. Thank god I bought wallet. Naruto told me I should try his favourite so we both ordered the same one. While we wait we talked about random things.

Naruto talked about his childhood and I felt really bad for him. I patted him on while hugging him. "Don't worry about the past. You now friends like me to hangout with and go on many adventures," I told him, trying to cheer him up." He gave a big grin. Then two bowls of ramen was put down in front of us.

I grabbed two pairs chopsticks and gave one to Naruto.

I snapped the chopsticks in half and dipped them into the ramen. After we ate Naruto took me to park where he used when he was a child. We quickly ran over to the swings and started swinging.

Timeskip

After hanging out with Naruto for a couple hours it was started to get dark. We walked to my place. When we arrived I smiled at him. "Thanks, I really enjoyed having out with you. We should do this with Sasuke and Sakura," I thanked him." "Of course Y/N," Naruto replied."

I waved him goodbye as he walked back to his place. I opened the door and walked in. I placed my shoes near the doorway. I walked into the kitchen and drank a glass of water. I went to the bedroom and changed into my PJs and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you guys really liked this chapter. I am sorry that I won't be continuing this story. Tomorrow I will do one last chapter and then I finishing this. Do vote or comment.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63.2K 1.3K 16
"I don't want to ruin the surprise" "Steve, please just tell me" A story of how two people help save the world again and look deep into how they trul...
30.2K 789 29
Y/N knew Gaara ever since they were kids. I'll explain more about their backstory in the first chapter. Y/N is part of the Anko clan, a clan with a k...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc