my brothers bsf😳🦋 - mattia...

By xmattiabbx

start: 04/27/20 More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
question
suggestions & ideas
another question
a note
35
36
question lmao
37
38
39
q
anotha one
40
41
42
43
44
apology
46
48
49
50
51
52
whats better?
news
new book
53
im back

15

16.3K 198 313
By xmattiabbx

alejandro pov:

august 21

tomorrow school starts & time kinda went by fast. i'm kinda nervous? i just don't wanna be the "new kid" that label is annoying. people stare, they talk well whisper, they assume, you get a lot of fake friends at first because they wanna be friends with the "new kid" so. not really excited for that part.

i am hoping to meet a girl someone who would be special too me. i don't know i never really had anything serious with a girl. like a serious relationship neither has y/n so we really can't give each other advice or opinions on it. i guess i just wanna experience love, that isn't from your friends or family. the "love of my life" type of beat, yk? i wanna do stuff with her and vibe. i want to love someone. like in a relationship way. i wanna introduce her to my parents and they like her.

it was 11am, i went to go on a run. five minutes in and i bumped into someone. i crashed down and fell straight on the ground. i looked up getting ready to stand and saw a hand, reaching for me. i took it and got up. i started dusting myself,

a: oh tha-
i looked up. she was beautiful, her hair was curly-ish. she was just pretty like extremely pretty.
?: oh yeah no problem, haha.
a: what you doing out here?
?: heading to the skate park.
a: where?
?: over there * she pointed *
a: oh shit didn't know there was one here.
?: you must be new?
a: yeah i just moved here like a week ago
?: oh my gosh, your family should come have some dinner with my family!
a: really?
?: yeah why not? it's a neighborly thing to do.
a: hm i guess, what's your name?
?: i'm melanie, you?
a: oh i'm alejandro.
m: cool name.
a: you too...
m: look here's my snapchat how about i let you know when my family can have you over?
a: oh yeah for sure
i pulled out my phone and scanned her snapcode.
m: well i'm gonna get going see ya.
she started walking off
i waved, she caught my eyes.
she was drop dead goregous...

whatever back to running.
i was running listening to lil uzi, i just kept pushing myself not too stop had to get prepared for soccer tryouts. i haven't worked out in a couple weeks i got lazy and busy i guess. so it was time to snap out of procrastinating and back into productivity. then another BUMP. i looked back and he landed on the floor i went to help him up.

a: kai?
k: ah shit you pushed like you were tackling.
a: what are you doing here?
k: running?? just like you?
a: okay yeah but you live 20 minutes away from me, IN A CAR.
k: what's the big deal?
a: you ran far to land in my neighborhood.
k: what can i say i'm active.
a: don't burn yourself out man tryouts are in a couple weeks.
k: yeah yeah i know, you too. make sure you drink a lot of water yeah?
a: you too
k: oh we still going to the fair right?
a: yeah of course, cool if i invite y/n?
k: there's the spirit.
a: wdym?
k: before you didn't want her to come now you do
a: yeah she doesn't know anyone here, and she loves fairs/amusement parks whatever you call them.
k: well that's good, can't leave ma bestie out
a: you don't like her right?
k: hell nah she's like a sister to me come on
a: why you say it like that
k: hell nah? because she just a friend yk? you're her brother, you're my friend. i just wanna look out for both of you.
a: you're a good guy kai
k: i'd like to think so
he whispered
a: huh?
k: oh nothing, aye i'm gonna go so i can take a nap and be energized for the fair
a: yeah me too imma get back to running, catch u later.

we shook up and left. after ten more minutes of running i went back home and plopped the floor.

y/n pov:

y/n: get up idiot
a: i just went on a long ass run
y/n: i didn't ask
a: anyway do you wanna go to the fair with me and the boys?
y/n: why...
i asked suspiciously.
a: just cuz?
y/n: feels like a set up
a: dumbass no the fair isn't gonna be open after this week saturday so we're tryna do it before school starts
y/n: ohh i see i see
a: yeah so in or out?
y/n: i'm in what time?
a: uh well leave at 4
y/n: okay cool i'll be in my room for now
a: ok i'm gonna shower

i went in my room excited, i LOVE fairs.
i was picking out a outfit and watching some tv.
a couple hours passed by and it was already 4!!!

y/n outfit:

kairi was picking us up, the usual. mattia and roshaun were gonna meet us there. alvaro couldn't come, he got caught up babysitting his brother. me and alejandro hopped in the car and kairi just played some ski mask. we were all vibing and after like 35 minutes we arrived at the fair. it was bright and just lovely, fairs are the best shit ever. rides, food, memories. all sorts of things. i walked out the car just looking at everything it was such a good view. mattia and the roshaun came up to us and gave me a and ale a small hug. we headed inside and bought our wristbands for the rides. they had a really good deal right now, $40 wristbands too ride any ride however many times you want and we were planning on staying there until it closed which was 11 and it was almost 5 already so it's gonna be a long night. we were all kinda of hungry so we went to get food first, i LOVE ice cream so you know i has to go and get that. i asked ale if he could get a picture for me.

a: why? you don't even have insta
y/n: so i can show jabez them
a: fine go stand over there

he snapped the picture

m: whos jabez?
y/n: my friend from LA
m: oh cool
y/n: yeah
r: you don't have insta???
y/n: no just snap
r: wow living under a rock
y/n: what's so special
r: you should make a account!
y/n: hm i guess i'll set it up when we're eating.
r: want a shoutout?
y/n: sure i guess
m: yeah i can give you on too
y/n: okay sure thanks
m: no problem
y/n: thanks for the pic alex

i said while grabbing my phone back and sent it to jabez.  "Miss you!!!!" i typed along with the picture. we all ate small stuff so we could hop on rides soon, me and roshaun had ice cream, mattia and alex shared deep fried oreos and kairi had a red velvet funnel cake. roshaun & mattia both gave me a shoutout on my instagram, i didn't make a spam. i wasn't planning too until later on when i have a couple friends. after sitting down and relaxing for about 20 minutes we got up and headed for rides.

mattia pov:

we were at the fair, hanging out. it was going by pretty good, no one had tension or beef looks like. we were just chillin and eating at one of the tables. i think alex isn't mad at me about the whole build a bear thing anymore because he shared deep fried oreos with me and we were talking. we all headed to go on rides. i honestly wasn't a fan of heights and all at all, hell NO. i liked simple rides... so honestly every year me and the boys went to the fair i was most likely watching because let me tell you kairi is the most risky dude i ever met. he loves big rides, he'll go on rides that LAUNCH you in the air and i'm sorry but i'm not the one. we walked around and looked for a ride to ride. i saw y/n pointing to the zipper. i never went on it, too high and it looks like a cage you're gonna fall out of. i wasn't planning on going on any rides that were high or scary looking but....

y/n: omg the zipper!!
k: to that's my favorite ride!
y/n: really?! me too!
a: yeah imma sit this one out
k: what??
y/n: yeah there was this one time me and him went last year and he PISSED himself
we all started laughing and alejandro just looked at y/n with a glare
k: fine you're missing out, you better ride other fun shit tho
a: why you like this typa shit
k: hell yeah

i seen roshaun go along with them in line.

y/n: mattia you're not coming?
k: he's scared of heights

that's when kairi got me fucked up, making me look like a pussy in front of my crush? not today. i left alex and went in line with them

r: hm
m: what
k: what happen to your fear or heights
m: i'm not scared of no heights
k: mhm

we all waited in line, only two people were allowed in each thing. whatever there called, kairi and roshaun went in the first one. y/n stepped in the other one and i went in. sort of regretting it, it kinda went up high. we were sitting across each other and i gulped while it took off. it started going up and she started rocking it.

m: aye chill!
y/n: what?
m: why would you rock it we're gonna fall!
y/n: you need to c h i l l
m: hell nah
y/n: so you are scared of heights?
m: ...
y/n: loser
m: wow
y/n: just kidding, not really
m: you like this?
y/n: hell yeah

she was fun, chill, and pretty. goregous really. she seems like she doesn't care what people think, she looked smart. so smart. she was smiling and giggling while rocking it while i was holding the bottom of the seat scared for my life. i need to stop developing these feelings about her, alejandro is my boy i can't be fantasizing about his sister. its messed up. after ten minutes of being on that we all got off and i just stood there. dizzy.

k: fun?
m: mm mm
r: what? shits so fun
k: yeah me and roshaun kept rocking it
roshaun and kairi laughed
m: yeah so did she
y/n: he was holding on for dear life
roshaun and kairi laughed once again,
alejandro walked up to us.
a: let's go on the swings?
k: well mattia doesn't ride that
y/n: omg what do you ride then?!
m: uh bumper cars
r: child
i gave him a glare
a: come on mattia
m: mm mm WAY too high.

it really was high! i'm not riding that shit, i could slip out any moment fall and automatic DEATH. i told them i wasn't riding it no matter what, the guys said whatever and headed to stand in line. i just stood there and y/n tapped my shoulder.

y/n: wanna go in the photobooth?
m: they have one?
y/n: yeah look * she pointed *
m: oh i don't know
y/n: come on it'll be fun
m: hm okay let's go since i'm not riding the swings

me and her walked on and went in the photobooth, she slid some quarters in the slot. we took some friendly pictures, i kinda wanted to kiss her on the cheek as a pose but she just sees me as a friend so i couldn't be weird. she's sweet and nice, how can i not develop these feelings she's making it hard for me to not catch them. we did one strip for her and one strip for me to take home.

our photos.

y/n: they came out good!
she said while we stepped out
m: yeah they did, i like them
y/n: me too:)
we smiled at each other, i kinda stared at her but i looked away not wanting to make it weird.
m: when do you think the ride will be over
y/n: probably like five more minutes
m: what are you planning on riding next?
y/n: ferris wheel, are you gonna go on?
m: mm i don't know
y/n: why not omg
m: that shits really high and sometimes they make you stuck on the very top
y/n: it'll be fun
m: i don't think this was a good idea
y/n: it's okay i'll just ask kairi
m: i'll go with you!
y/n: oh?
m: yeah it'll be fun
y/n: okay, do you mind taking a picture for me? gonna make it my first insta post!
m: oh yeah no problem let's just wait for the guys to get off
y/n: okay

2 minutes later they hopped off and we all agreed to ride the ferris wheel.

y/n pov:

woah. he's scared of heights but about to go on the ferris wheel with me? is this what friends do? or? whatever it's nothing, he's being a good friend. i don't know why i keep thinking he would ever like me. i really liked the photos we took they were so cute, his smile was just 🥺🥺🥺🥺. i saw my brother and the guys come off the ride, they came towards us. me and mattia had the pictures in our pockets, i didn't want alejandro too see. he already told me he doesn't want me to date his guy friends which makes me kinda sad because i don't get crushes but mattia kinda i don't know made me smile easily. he seemed nice & i feel like me and him would get along. we all agreed to ride the ferris wheel next and we were standing in line. kairi came up to me and put his arm around me and stared talking to me, the other guys were behind us talking.

k: you enjoying today so far?
y/n: yes actually, me and mattia took some photos look
i pulled them out real quick
k: how cute
y/n: it sucks having a crush on someone you know doesn't like you though
k: mhm...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.7K 35
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 ! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝...
307K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
47.1K 500 42
• complete • idk i suck at descriptions just read it and lmk what you think
390K 9.4K 194
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥