Cynthia x Male Reader

By SomeGuyReading01

A Cynthia x Male Reader story. Will be updated often. Describes Cynthia and Y/N through their Pokémon adventu... More

Starting Adventures
Growing Bonds
A Problem Arises
A Close Call
A New Challenge
Move Together As One
Reunion
Bonding Once Again
I Love You
A Sole Question
Author's Notes
New Beginnings
Unova
Boat Encounter
Reader Appreciation Time
I'm Back.
Castelia City
Castelia City - Part 2
Team Plasma

Secrets And Surprises

8.4K 104 60
By SomeGuyReading01

Cynthia's Pov:

I rushed over to Y/N quickly and put my head against his chest. 'He's still alive, thank god.' I thought, my eyes wandering down his chest.

'Wow..' I ran my hand down his abs and up his arm. 'What the hell am I doing?' I shook my head to snap myself out of my daydream and pulled my hand away. I knelt down next to Y/N's head and slowly lifted it up onto my legs. I grabbed some bandages from my bag and bandaged the cuts on Y/N's arm to stop the bleeding. I quickly noticed faint scars on Y/N's right arm that were shaped like a claw. 'How did he get these?' I wondered, running my finger along one of the scars. 'They look like Gabite claw marks...' Y/N's eyes fluttered open, looking up at me. A tear ran down my cheek, smiling down at him.

"I thought you'd left me" I cried softly. Y/N just smiled up at me, and reached his hand up to my cheek. He wiped away the tear on my cheek.

"It's alright Cynth, I'm ok" Y/N soothed, reassuring me in a calm voice. I stared into his dark brown eyes, looking for answers to questions that had filled my head. But I simply put my hand over his and rested my head against it.

"Please don't do something that reckless again" I spoke, my voice barely audible.

"Hey, come on" Y/N lifted my head up slightly as I opened my eyes to look at him.

"I don't like seeing you upset, I'm alright" Y/N  comforted. Whenever he spoke, he was always so confident and I believed everything was ok in that moment.
'I love you' I thought to myself, my heart racing. I opened my mouth to speak but Y/N sat up and got to his feet cutting the moment short. I cursed myself silently, picking up both bags and supporting Y/N.

"Are you able to walk properly?" I asked, letting him lean on me slightly.

"I..I think so" Y/N replied, moving away from my support and walking by himself. I noticed something glisten out of the corner of my eye. 'The master ball!' I thought, picking it up quickly and running back to Y/N.

"You uh dropped this" I held the master ball out and watched his reaction. Y/N's face seemed to turn dark as he looked at the master ball biting his lip.

"Thanks Cynthia" he growled, shoving the ball back in his bag. I moved away from Y/N, scared at the sudden change of personality. He noticed me back away and sighed.

"I have to explain it now, don't I?"

"Yes, you do" I spoke, trying to sound defiant. Y/N sat down gingerly and leant against the wall. He patted the spot next to him. I sat down next to Y/N, looking up at him.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" he started, staring down at me.

"Of course" I nodded, my cheeks burning from his staring.

"It's a very special Pokémon to me" Y/N said softly.

"Which kind?" I questioned. Y/N pondered for a minute.

"The kind that should never be used in battle unless absolutely necessary" he replied. I sat in shock, wondering what Pokémon was inside the master ball. 'Why is he so secretive about it?' I thought.

"I guess I will only see it when necessary then" I fake smiled, trying to keep my curiosity from asking more questions.

"You want to know, right?" Y/N spoke quietly.
I looked at the master ball and then back at
Y/N.

"Yes but if it's important to never bring it out then it's ok" I said, twiddling my thumbs.

"Only because it's you" Y/N muttered, rolling the master ball into the open.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 429 31
A story of love and the unique bond between Hufflepuffs and Slytherins. xoxo Lucius Malfoy x Reader
206 42 10
harry james potter x female original character x fred weasley lovesick boy, pining after the girl who captured his heart READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE Y...
12.1K 98 20
Stories about the misadventures of Harry and yn and other characters in between!!!!! Some with fluff, others angst or grim. But enjoy anyway!!!
34.3K 875 28
"I want to become stronger one day so I'm able to be worthy to you...!" -Hop For a long time now, Hop had always considered his friend (y/n), a child...