Im-Yoo Household

By HyunieWriter

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the proud parents of the Tzuyu, and the Twins Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Here are little... More

Author's Note
Just A Peaceful Day
Eomma's Meal
Hide and Seek
Morning Milk
Our Guests
Wild Animals
Date Pt.1
The Twin Plague
Date Pt. 2
The Bet
Proposal
Swimming Day
Imitation
Author's Note
Good News!
It's Updated!!

Stuffies

2.1K 58 9
By HyunieWriter

Stuffies every kid goes through it, they need their favorite Teddy bear to sleep knowing it will keep you safe.

And when you are seperated from them you would throw a tantrum discarding other stuffies because only one is your most favorite.

The Im-Yoo kids went through this phase too, Tzuyu was the first to find her most favorite stuffie which was a small puppy stuffie.

A gift from Sana when she turned 1, Tzuyu never let go of the puppy, to bed, in the dining area just to eat, even in the bath the puppy came with her.

Even their trip to Busan the puppy stuffie was lucky enough to come and roam around Busan.

When Sana gave her the puppy stuffie Tzuyu now adored puppies everything about puppies from movies of puppies to shows too, even her clothes has puppies too.

When Tzuyu was now turning three, the little puppy stuffie was now worn out, So Nayeon and Jeongyeon planned to replace it.

"We need to replace it Jagi" Nayeon said as she tucked Tzuyu to bed with the little puppy.

"But she'll throw a tantrum if her puppy is replaced" Jeongyeon worried that maybe Tzuyu would throw a massive fit.

"Well she'll throw a tantrum more if she saw that Stuffie be broken in front of her" Nayeon explained which caused Jeongyeon to agree to buy a new stuff dog.

So on Tzuyu's 3rd birthday is where they planned to replace the old stuffie, it was just a small gathering with their friends they really did their plan and gifted her with a new puppy stuffie, when Nayeon and Jeongyeon gave the present to Tzuyu, they watch attentively as she removed the ribbon from the box

"Happy Birthday Chewy ah I hope you like it" Jeongyeon smiled as she saw Tzuyu finally opened the box.

All the people in the party held their breath as they waited if Tzuyu would throw a fit and throw away the stuffie or just plain push the box away.

But Tzuyu grabbed the puppy stuffie from the box and inspected it further, Nayeon was practically sweating now as held the fussy twins in her arms while waiting to see if Tzuyu likes it.

To their suprise Tzuyu smiled at the stuffie and hugged it tight, it was a bit bigger than Tzuyu which made the latter love it more.

"I wuv it!" Tzuyu smiled showing her dimples and hugged her new stuffie, everyone in the room was finally able to let go of the breaths that they we're holding.

The couple smiled and went to Tzuyu's side and hugged her.

"Thank you Mamas, I wuv him" Tzuyu said as she hugged the puppy plushie and never let him go.

"Will you name this puppy Chewy?" Jeongyeon asked her which caused Tzuyu to think very deeply

"I will be thinking about it" Tzuyu rested her finger under her chin then she had an idea.

"I know now I'll name him Minjoong" Tzuyu giggled as she held her new best friend, while Jeongyeon just laughed as she knew why she named the stuff dog Minjoong.

{A/N: for those who don't get it Tzuyu named her stuff dog Minjoong, it came from the korean word Go-Minjoong which translates 'be thinking about it' but Tzuyu just removed the Go}

For Chaeyoung's side when she finally found her stuffed soulmate, which is a Tiger cub stuffie gifted to her by her Mina Imo she feel inlove with it.

The Cub stuffie and Chaeyoung were inseperable it could even look like Nayeon had triplets because the stuffie and Chaeyoung was more inseperable than the twins.

If she gets seperated with her Stuffie Chaeyoung would cry her eyes out, that toy goes with her every bed time, Chaeyoung cuddles with it, even though she was given a lot of tiger toys that Toy was her most favorite.

Today was breakfast time the 3 year old Chaeyoung was sitting on her high chair with her Tiger stuffie.

"Changie I said dont put Cub beside you when you're eating you might spill something on him" Jeongyeon said as she served the kids food.

"Ani Eomma it's fine I'll take care of him I won't be clumsy" Chaeyoung smiled as she started eating her breakfast.

Jeongyeon gave each of the kids their drinks in their plastic cups but then accidentally Chaeyoung clumsily bumped her glass which cause it to spill all over her stuffie and Chaeyoung.

"Omo Changie! you're all wet let's get you cleaned up" Nayeon shrieked like it was practically the end of the world, she carried the toddler to the bathroom to get her all cleaned up.

After washing up Chaeyoung she looked around but saw no sign of her stuffie on where she last left it.

"Eomma where's cub?" Chaeyoung tugged the hem of her Eomma Jeongyeon's pants, which caused her to look at the toddler.

"Cub was soaked with orange juice and he is very sticky so he took a bath" Jeongyeon explained to Chaeyoung as she carried her to the laundry area.

"There's Cub he needs a wash" Jeongyeon pointed on top of the spining washing machine to Chaeyoung, she hasn't put cub in yet because she was washing Nayeon's white blouses for work, if she put that colorful stuffie there her wife's blouse may turn into a tiger print blouse.

"And after this I can play with him?" Chaeyoung asked pouting.

"Ani not yet Cub needs to dry first we dont want him soaking wet, why don't you play with your sisters" Jeongyeon said but the toddler shook her head.

"I will wait for cub" Chaeyoung said seriously as she sat infront of the washing machine waiting for it to finish so her stuffie can take a bath.

Chaeyoung didn't know how long she sat there, her sisters kept coming back to invited her to play but she just said she's waiting for her stuffie, it was lunch time when Nayeon carried Chaeyoung to eat.

The toddler could have practically choked on how fast she ate after that she returned to the laundry room to wait for the stuffie, when she came to the room it was now the Stuff toy's turn to be washed.

She patiently waited for the spin cycle to be finished but Jeongyeon came inside and carried the latter.

"Chaeng Nap time come on" Jeongyeon said as she carried the toddler to their room to put her to sleep.

"B-but Cub I can't sleep without him" Chaeyoung said almost tearing up.

"But he's not dry yet, maybe after you sleep he will be ready" Jeongyeon coaxed her to sleep while rocking her.

"I want Cub" Chaeyoung whined as she was yawning Jeongyeon knew she was tired now, she just doesn't want to sleep.

"Chaengie is a big girl now, she can sleep without Cub for a bit, he will still guard you Chaengie now rest so you can see him when you wake up" Jeongyeon rubbed her back soothingly as she put the girl to sleep.

After Naptime when Chaeyoung awoke she saw Cub beside her, which caused her to squeal and wake her two sisters up.

"Cub you're back...And you smell like strawberries" Chaeyoung said as she smelled her newly washed stuffie.

"I'll take care of you Cub don't worry you won't be dirty again" Chaeyoung reassured her stuffie as she hugged it tightly.

Next was Dahyun she given her Eagle stuffie by her Momo Imo, that Stuffie was so special because it even had a letter D that was beautifully sewn on the stuffie.

Much like her sisters with their stuffies, Dahyun was inseparable with her little Eagle stuffie, she adores it so much she also dances like the eagles too.

Today the family walked around the park today, a bit of fresh air and exercise is what they needed that is why they were all walking by the park.

But after their fun time for the whole morning there it was time to head back home for lunch.

The twins were fast asleep on their twin stroller while Jeongyeon carried a half asleep Tzuyu the kids worn themselves out by running around and playing.

The twins were practically in dreamland now Chaeyoung quitely snores as she held her cub stuffie tight while Dahyun had the eagle stuffie just right above her little tummy.

While Nayeon was pushing the stroller there was a little rock which caused the stroller to jump a bit, but Nayeon knew it couldn't wake the twins so she just kept walking them home.

But what they didn't notice was the little eagle stuffie fell down on the ground, and the poor sleeping Dubu didn't even know that her toy was left.

Back at home when the kids finally woke up from their short naps, Dahyun was circling around the house, and even went to the stroller that was near the front door, but there was no sign of what she was looking.

She slumped down infront of the stroller and started crying her little heart out, Out of instinct both Nayeon and Jeongyeon sprinted from what they we're doing and went to who was crying.

They both saw Dahyun crying which caused them to panic, they sat down on the floor and Nayeon cradled the youngest.

"Dubu why? are you hurt? did you fall? are feeling okay?" Nayeon rambled as she was worried why her baby was crying.

"B-b-birdie!" Dahyun said between sobs and Jeongyeon finally knew why her child was crying, she sprinted to the playroom and grabbed some of the stuffies.

She went back to her wife and kid, she put down the stuffies and showed Dahyun some of the eagle toys and other bird stuffies.

"Here Dubu which Birdie" Jeongyeon showed every stuffed toy but Dahyun just pushed it all away and continued crying.

"I think she's finding the eagle stuffie Momo gave her" Nayeon said as she tried comforting her.

"Well didn't she bring it at the park, I didn't see her holding it when we got home...Oh we might have left it at the park" Jeongyeon realized as she panicked and went to grab her coat before anyone could grab the stuff toy.

But before she could put on the shoes their doorbell rang, she was curious on who was there because they were not expecting anyone.

Nayeon went beside her with a still sobbing Dubu and opened the door, to their suprise it was Sana who was smiling.

"Oh Sana what brings you here?" Jeongyeon asked the Japanese which caused her to grab something from her bag, and it shocked the two parents.

"This, I saw it by the park when I was jogging I thought it looked familiar and when I saw the initial that was sew here I knew it belonged to Dubu" Sana said as she showed them the Eagle stuffie they were looking for.

Dahyun looked at the scene and her attention was caught by seeing her stuff toy again, she did grabby hands at her stuffed toy motioning her Aunt to hand it back to her.

"Here you are Dubu be careful on where you leave it arasseo or Momo Imo will get sad if you lose her gift" Sana explained as she gave back the stuffie to Dahyun which caused the latter to hug it tight and nod at what Sana said.

"Well I'm off now I need to get home it's lunch time, bye guys and say hi to Tzuyu and Chaeng for me" Sana said as she left now.

"Thanks so much Sana-ya, Come on Dubu I'm so glad you found Birdie now" Nayeon said smiling at the latter as she kissed her forehead.

Stuffies hold a big thing for the toddlers, they cherish it so much, and can't even sleep without it.

Stuffies give them comfort and safety, the stuffies that were given to the trio was special, it gives the kid happiness knowing those toys are with them always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 5.9K 51
Jihyo and Y/N are a married couple with two kids. Y/N is a manager in a big company while Jihyo is a rookie journalist. Their marriage has been going...
361K 17.7K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
55.5K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
15.8K 840 23
Nayeon left Korea two years ago with her whole future ahead of her. But things didn't turned out as planned. Now a single mother to a three month old...