My holy matrimony (Complete)

By Biiashh

"Listen Sunshine, you are married to me and that means you have to submit to me." He says holding my chin tig... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
Author's Note
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
author's note
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
a u t h o r' s n o t e
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
N E W S T O R Y

T W E N T Y N I N E

37.8K 1.4K 278
By Biiashh

Chapter 29
Alison

           Sleeping over with Blaire and Penny was exactly what I needed. From spending the night with them I was able to see how I'm going to assist my husband in all of these. This little hiccup isn't going up change anything between the two of us because if anything, it should make us stronger.

I close the front door and as I do, I hear music playing from the kitchen so I make my way to there. When I enter, I see Leo dancing to a hype tune with Olivia and Tyler cheering on them from the counter. If it was a stranger, he or she would've thought the three are a family judging by this small scene.

I clear my throat and speak up, "Looks like everyone is having fun this morning?" I ask with a small smile causing the pair to stop dancing around.

They snap their heads at me and break apart. Leo switches off the music. "Oh Alison, I didn't see you there." Olivia says as she puts Tyler on a chair.

Leo makes his way to me and when he reaches me, he hugs me and kisses my lips softly. "Morning Sunshine. I'm guessing you had a lovely night with the girls last night, yeah?"

I smile remembering how fun it was. "Yes, but I didn't get to drink because I was the designated driver." I pout at that which only earns a throaty laugh from Leo.

"I for one think they helped you with that. You know how you get when you're drunk."

I gasp and hit his chest playfully. "I an not that bad."

He laughs showing me his dimples that I've actually missed. "Hmm, how about you go freshen up before going to school then come eat with us? Olivia is making breakfast today."

I look behind Leo and see that indeed she was cooking. I smile back at him and nod. "Just give me a few and I'll be right down.* I kiss his lips before heading to our room.

   After showering and fixing my hair into a ponytail, I wear my black jeans with a grey hoodie and white sneakers.

I take my backpack filled with my school books and head downstairs to the kitchen. But as soon as I enter I see Olivia already taking the now dirty dishes into the sink.

She turns to me shortly after that and fakes remorse, "Oh my, I'm so sorry. The food wasn't as enough as I thought it was." She gestures at the empty bowls of food.

Leo looks at me with a sorry expression. "I'm sorry love, I forgot we had to save some for you. The food was just too delicious to resist." You've never said that about my cooking.

"It's okay, I'm already running late." I settle for an apple with yoghurt and made my way outside without saying a word or leaving room for conversation.

Is it possible to get annoyed by Olivia day by day?

~~~

Ms Rai enters the lecture room with a box in hand and places it on top of her table. "Settle down class, settle down." The class quiets down. "I'll go straight to the point od today's lecture. For the past months since we started, we've been focusing on the art of acting including the background and covering different emotions. I think it's safe to say that we've mastered being in front of the camera, but what about being behind the camera.

Which is why for the remaining three months of our academic year you'll be writing a script, or a novel if you wish." She explains.

Jason, one of my classmates, raises his hand. "Can it be a two page story? Like a childrens' book?" He asks with a feign innocence.

"If you want to get an F then sure." The class cackles. "But that just brings me to an important part. You story must be movie worthy, so a two page story won't cut it Jason. It must be a minimum of 15 pages."

The whole class groans at that, even me!

She raises her hands making the class quiet. "I know it's a lot, which is why you have three months to complete the assignment. If you need any questions I'm always free, but starting from the next class we'll be focusing on acting, again. Class dismissed," she announces. "But before you leave, come and get these papers that will guide you on how to write a story."

I pack my bag and walk up to the front. After getting my papers, I walk out of the front only to hear someone speaking beside me.

"Talk about stressful." The girl, who I guess I've seen in class before, says with a heavy sigh.

I chuckle and nod, "Tell me about it, I don't even have  creative bone in me."

She stops, causing me to stop as well, and extends her hand to me. "I'm Claire by the way."

I smile at her and take it. "And I'm-"

"Alison, who's now an O'Neil!" She exclaims in an 'is it not obvious' tone.

I raise a brow at her and she continues. "You're famous, remember? And as a media student I have to know what's going on around, so don't be surprised." When she finishes, I nod my head remembering that I'm now the wife of a famous person around here.

My stomach suddenly growls loudly indicating how hungry I am, and also reminding me that I haven't eaten anything the whole day.

Looking at Claire, I decide to invite her for lunch since Penny is still in class and Blaire is at work. "Hey, I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want to come to?" I ask her.

"Of course I'll comes, I'm dying to eat something delicious. How about John's Burger's?" She suggests.

At the mention of burgers, my stomach growls once again and this time it seems like Claire heard. "I'm guessing that's a yes?"

I laugh and link my arm into hers. "You heard the stomach, let's hit it."

~~~

I've just arrived back home and I'm surprised at how quiet it is. This is solely because ever since Tyler has been living with us, all he seems to do is make noise with his toys, mom or tv.

Just as I close the door, Liz walks by and stops when she notices me. "Oh hey, back so soon from classes?"

I nod, "Yep, they ended early today. Uh, where's Leo?" I ask but all I get is a shrug.

"Have no idea. Him, Olivia and Tyler left before I arrived but I'm they'll be back." She explains. "Do you perhaps want lunch?" She asks.

Even though I practically ate two large burgers at Bob's burgers, I'm still a tad hungry.

Maybe it's the stress.

I nod, "Yes please. I'll just put my bag in my room and try to see if I can call Leo." I say before going up into my room.

  When I enter I place my bag gently on the chair and take out my phone. Dialling his number, I put the phone on my ear. It rings for a couple of seconds before I hear his ringtone.

"I'm not available, don't bother leaving a message because I'll most certainly not get back to you. "

I sigh and throw the phone onto the bed. Great, now I don't know where he is or if he's safe.

But disregarding the thought, I go to the kitchen instead.

~~~

7 hours.

That's how long I've been waiting for Leonardo to come. I've tried sleeping but I couldn't. I started becoming restless and nausea. So now I'm in the living room watching some crappy old show.

Just as I'm about to call him for the 20th time, the front door opens and I think it's them judging by how loud their laughing.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. Tyler and I had so much fun." Olivia says in a suggestive tone.

I stand up from my sit and make my way to where their standing. I cross my arms and arch my brow. "Looks like you guys had fun?" I point out sarcastically.

They both look at me before Olivia looks at Leo and says, "I think I'll go put Tyler to bed. Thank you for today." With that she leaves.

"Really?" Is the first thing the comes out of my mouth. "I've been waiting for hours for you, worried sick about you and you couldn't pick up your damn phone to tell me where you were?!" I basically shout.

Leo looks stunt by my sudden outburst. "I didn't know it bothered you that much..."

"Of course it bothers me, you're my freaking husband for crying out loud and the least thing I except from you is to let me know that you're safe." I say.

Okay, I think it's time you told him.

I take a deep breath before I continue, "It also worries me that you're spending more and more time with Olivia and not me. We haven't had much time with me since we married." I close my eyes, thinking he'd be annoyed at how paranoid I am now.

Then, hands pull me into a hug and I immediately respond to it. "I noticed too, but I'm sorry for being caught up with my baby issues and neglecting you. I just want to spend as much time as I can with my son but unfortunately it means spending time with his mother too. Though from now on I can take you with on some days if you don't mind." He whispers.

I nod in his chest, "I'd appreciate that."

Leo kisses me on my forehead and let's go of me. "Good. Now how about we head into our bedroom to have our little bonding session." He says with a seductive smirk.

"Now that I wouldn't mind." I giggle when he picks me up bridal style and practically runs to our room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 402 28
Life was so perfect for her untill she get to know about her dark past......the past that was hidden from her For him his life was nothing but dark...
56.4K 3.1K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...
16K 629 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
10.8K 393 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...