The Baby

By ThatOne_Slytherin

Harry is in 5th year when something goes terribly wrong. Harry gets drunk at a 5th-year party and wakes up in... More

The Party
Malfoy!
Morning Sickness
After Party
Ron
Snitch
Baby Daddy Draco๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ‹
Dumbledore
The Malfoys
A Month Passed
Fall Break
Three Months Passed
Pansy and Hermione
Everyone Knows
Its A.....
Watching
Hermione
Baby Daddy Talk
Time Spent
Month 4 (Dracos PoV)
Month 4 (Harrys PoV)
One Room
Christmas Break
The Dursley's
Concern
Flowers
Letters
Profit
Flatline๏ฟผ
A First
Talking
Questions
Month 5
Nursery
Valentines Day
Together?
The Weasleys
Name
Wait, April?
Plan
Please
Morning After
April 30th
Month 9
Where
Now
Leaving
Dursleys
The Malfoy Manor
Alone
Time
Excuse me
Intern
Sue
Silence
Molly
Return
Her First
Dark
Vows
Mr.Potter-Malfoy
Two
Promsie
The End

Positive

22.3K 665 733
By ThatOne_Slytherin

*Edited*
I woke up to Ron shoving me, I don't know why this...

"MATE YOU THREW UP ON ME!" he screamed and ran into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"You need to stay 6 feet away from me!"

I rolled my eyes and got ready.

"RON! HARRY! LETS GO! IM STARVING!"

"COMING MIONE!" we both yelled back.

Ron and I ran down the stairs, almost falling, and walked out with Hermione.

"Now let's remember that harry isn't allowed in the Great Hall, we will bring his food outside."

"Okay Hermione we get it there is actually something wrong with me."

"Because there is mate!"

I rolled my eyes and we continued to walk until we reached the hall of the entrance to the Great Hall. I stayed all the way back here while they went in. I stood there for a couple of minutes until Malfoy walked by.

"Rough night, Potter?"

"What are you talking about Malfoy!"

"Any wet dreams about me potter?!"

"NO MALFOY! FUCK OFF!"

He chuckled and right as he went to open the door Ron and Hermione walked out. They stood there for a minute, Malfoy rolled his eyes and pushed past them.

"Harry. We have food is it okay if we come over?"

"Ron I don't have a disease!"

"Well, you might as well!"

They walked slowly over to me and I sat on the floor.

"If I haven't thrown up yet I'm not going to! Just bring me my food I'm starving!"

They gave me my plate and not even 5 minutes later it was gone.

"See I told you I was fine."

"Do you want anything else?"

"No mate I'm fine."

"Well let's get going to classes then."

Right as the bell rang we started walking among the rest of the students rushing to their classes.
We were almost there and I had that feeling. I had something coming up.

"Hermione...."

"yes harry." she turned and looked at me and I guess she saw it in my face. She took my hand and ran me to the closest bathroom.
She patted my back as I threw up my breakfast.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I think....let's get to class"

I flushed the toilet and ran out with Hermione.
Snape was going to take house points for sure.
We ran into the room and immediately heard...

"Mrs.Granger! Mr.Potter! Late for class 10 points from Gryffindor! Sit down! The class has just begun!"
A couple of the Slytherins laughed and quickly shut up when snape turned around and raised his wand.

"Now! We will be brewing Amortentia. Can someone tell me what this potion is?"

A couple of hands shot up and waved around waiting to be called on.

"Mr.Malfoy!"

"Amortentia is the world's strongest love potion. It doesn't create real love just a powerful obsession."

"Correct! 10 points to Slytherin! You will be working with the person your sitting next to! Your ingredients are on your tables! Get to work." He turned around and started to grade papers

Lucky for me partner was Hermione.

"Harry I'm going to get the ingredients stay here. Don't touch anything." She said and walked away.

"I won't..."

I was off in my own world when a paper crane landed in front of me. I knew exactly who it came from! I had gotten another one a year or two back! I opened the crane and you won't believe what this boy drew! It was a picture of him fucking me and him saying 'Take it, Potter!'
I crumbled up the piece of paper and made it disappear.
I looked over at his table and he started HUMPING HIS TABLE! He was even mouthing Take it, Potter! {side note: I just have to say how funny I think this is💀 Malfoy is such a jerk💀💀}

"KNOCK IT OFF MALFOY!" I screamed. He quickly went back to writing as if he wasn't doing anything.

"POTTER! QUIET DOWN!"

I put my head down and Hermione ran over.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing, let's just start."

Potions started brewing everyone was very effective. They all were doing it right except Ron and Blaise. Then something hit me. The smell made my stomach turn.
I tried to grab Hermione's arm but it was too late.
Right now I was vomiting on the floor of the potions room.

"HARRY!" Hermione screamed throwing down her ingredients.
The whole room got super quiet, nobody said anything. They were all just watching me.

"What is going on down here!" Snape yelled walking towards us.
I finally sat up and put my head on the table.

"I am so sorry professor! Something is wrong with him! He keeps throwing up, we will leave immediately."

"As you should!" Snape snapped back, cleaning up my mess.

"Come on Harry."

She helped me out of the room and started walking towards the infirmary.

"Oh no, Hermione I don't need to go there." I tried to get away from her but she grabbed me and drug me there.

She pushed open the heavy doors of the infirmary and pushed me on a bed.

"Madam Pomfrey! Harry needs help again!" Hermione shouted.

"Oh dear, what seems to be the trouble!" she said running over.

"Well, you see harry has been having the worst throwing up problem."

"When did this start?"

"2 Days ago."

"When does he throw up?"

"In the morning, before and sometimes after eating, and smells make him throw up."

"Okay, thank you Ms.Granger. It could be a couple of things but Mr.Potter, when was the last time you had a sexual interaction?"

"A what!"

"When was the last time you had sex Mr.Potter."

I felt my face go super red. I didn't really want to answer her! Did I have an STD!

"Well...2 weeks ago.."

"And before that?"

"About 2 weeks and a couple of days."

"Any Blokes?"

I felt my face go even redder! Malfoy was the only one!

"Ummm yes...."

"Well, Mr.Potter mind if I give you an ultrasound?"

"Wait, are you saying he's pregnant!"

"Not sure yet, Ms.Granger," she said walking away.

"Hermione!"

"Harry, were both boys? Please tell me!"

"I can't tell you Hermione....maybe....maybe not."

Madam Pomfrey walked back in with the ultrasound. She told me to lift my shirt and I did. She tucked this paper in my pants so I didn't get this anywhere else, then put the cold jello-like substance on me. It was quiet for a minute or two them she spoke up.

"Well, Mr.Potter might want to talk to the blokes because you are definitely pregnant."

"WHAT!"

"HARRY!"

I felt like I was about to pass out. I couldn't be pregnant. There's no way...

"Madam...a...are you sure?"

"100 percent! Look here," she said pointing at the small blob on the ultrasound. "Would You like a picture?"

I nodded my head yes and she handed me a picture of the screen I had just seen moments ago. I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a father!
The father of Malfoys baby...

"Harry I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, Hermione, can we not tell anyone yet? I want to keep this a secret for as long as possible."

"Of course Harry, but harry who is the father? You slept with two guys so...which one is the father?"

I couldn't tell her it was Malfoy. There was no way! I mean she would kill me is she found out it was Malfoy! So would ron! Yeah no, I'm not telling her. I'm just going to continue and let her think it was two boys...

"Hermione I can't tell you. I don't really want anyone to know yet. Is that okay?"

"Of course Harry."

Then we got ourselves together and walked out. Guess who I was greeted by? Malfoy.

"Hello Granger, Hello Pot-"

I kept my head down and walked right on past him. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't knowing his baby was inside me right now.
——————————————————-
Word Count: 1347
Publish Date: May 5, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.9K 51
I highly recommend reading the rewrite, which is still in the process of being updated, if you want a more mature, 3rd person perspective on this boo...
108K 2K 32
[COMPLETED] The war is over and now everyone is coming back to do their seventh year. Harry and Ron are showing their true colours, but more unexpect...
513K 15.4K 63
"Well, Malfoy, you won't tell me, but I will find out your secrets." Draco Malfoy has secrets. Lots of them. Returning to his 6th year, many no lon...
7.8K 136 7
Okey so this is not the best story you will ever read but give me creds for trying! A Draco Malfoy fanfiction! Lucius is abusing Draco just because h...