The Baby

Autorstwa ThatOne_Slytherin

Harry is in 5th year when something goes terribly wrong. Harry gets drunk at a 5th-year party and wakes up in... Więcej

The Party
Malfoy!
Positive
After Party
Ron
Snitch
Baby Daddy Draco🍼🦋
Dumbledore
The Malfoys
A Month Passed
Fall Break
Three Months Passed
Pansy and Hermione
Everyone Knows
Its A.....
Watching
Hermione
Baby Daddy Talk
Time Spent
Month 4 (Dracos PoV)
Month 4 (Harrys PoV)
One Room
Christmas Break
The Dursley's
Concern
Flowers
Letters
Profit
Flatline
A First
Talking
Questions
Month 5
Nursery
Valentines Day
Together?
The Weasleys
Name
Wait, April?
Plan
Please
Morning After
April 30th
Month 9
Where
Now
Leaving
Dursleys
The Malfoy Manor
Alone
Time
Excuse me
Intern
Sue
Silence
Molly
Return
Her First
Dark
Vows
Mr.Potter-Malfoy
Two
Promsie
The End

Morning Sickness

24.5K 658 903
Autorstwa ThatOne_Slytherin

⚠️This goes into detail with sex! More than the first chapter!⚠️

*Editing starts after the cringe worthy sex!*

I was in the Great Hall, for dinner, sitting at the Ravenclaw table. We sat their every once in a while to chill with Luna and Ginny, buuuutttt i was more focused on Cho Chang. You see Cedric died last year, of course, we all miss him but I've liked his girl since the beginning of the 4th year. She has chosen me to deal with her grief. She's touching up on me and is super close to me. She also keeps saying super sexual things, I mean if she wants to fuck I'm totally down. I can't sit here and let Malfoy be the last one to give me pleasure.

"You know," Cho whispered in my ear "we could meet in the Room of Requirements tonight if you're not too busy."

"You know I'm down for that," I replied putting my hand on her thigh.

I mean yeah this was wrong but like. She was hot and horny so.....i' ma helps her out with that.

After dinner ended Hermione, Ron, and I walked back to the dormitory.

"Well, I'm going up to study we have classes tomorrow. Goodnight boys."

"Night Hermione." Ron and I replied

"Well Harry I'm going up to bed are you following?"

"No, I'm going to stay down here. Night mate."

Ron waved bye and went up to the room. Now all I had to do is wait until everyone was here and I could leave. I was honestly kinda weirded out because I had sex with Malfoy in the ROR and now I'm taking a girl there. I think it's going to be fun though, I mean I lost my virginity to her in the first place. She cheated on Cedric with me.
Everyone was here now and it was time for me to go to the ROR. I left, being as quiet as possible, and speed-walked all the way there, making sure not to get caught by teachers or prefects.
She arrived a couple of minutes later and I let her think of a room.
The room was dark, fireplace, a bed in the back with curtains.....it was the same room.
The same room I woke up in. How did she even know about it!

[July 16....I deleted that crap ass smut....I might rewrite it]

"That was....g...great," she said trying to catch her breath.

"Y..yeah...but Cho I cant...stay here...I have t...to go."

She sat up and looked down at me.

"What do you mean! Was I a one night stand!"

"Don't get me wrong Cho I really really like you, I would ask you to be with me permanently right now, but I'm trying to get to the bottom of something and Hermione will kill me if I'm not there when everyone wakes up."

I put clothes on and kissed her. She tried to open her mouth but I pulled away.

"Bye Cho."

"Bye Harry."

*editing starts here*

I walked out of the room and ran down to my dormitory, it was around 3 I believe so I had some time to get back.
I walked in and Hermione wasn't waiting for me at the entrance, thank god, I went straight up to the bed and went to sleep. I didn't even shower, I was so tired.
The next morning I was awoken by Ron and Hermione standing over me.

"Why are you standing over me!"

"You smell like sex! Your sex smell woke me up!"

"You were right Ron, it does smell bad!" Hermione said plugging her nose.

"Did you really go out with Malfoy again!?"

"Ron! Shut up and no it wasn't him, don't worry about who it was."

They both looked at me confused, but I couldn't tell them it was Cho. I was just going to let them think whatever they wanted. The first time Cho and I did it she told me not to tell anyone so I was still going to keep my word and not tell.

"ugh... I'm going to take a shower." I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"Yeah, good Idea! Hurry up we have classes!"

~Two Weeks Later~

It was Saturday morning, I planned to sleep a bit late today but of course, that wasn't going to happen with Ron and Harry.

"HERMIONE!" I heard along with someone running up the stairs. "Hermione! Harry's sick! He woke up throwing up!"

I got out of bed very quickly and ran to the boy's dormitory. The moment I walked in I was hit with the smell of throw up and also the sound of it.
I walked in the bathroom and saw harry hunched over the toilet.

"Oh, Harry what's wrong!"

"Minoe, I don't know! I woke up and threw up all over the floor!" he said with his head resting on the toilet seat.

We sat on the floor for a couple of minutes until he just regained his strength. It was super weird! He acted like it didn't even happen.
We went down to the Great Hall for breakfast. We were sitting down for not even a minute and Harry threw up all over the floor!
The whole hall went quiet and all you could hear was the sound of Harry projectile vomiting on the floor!

"Oh harry."

"We gotta get him outta here."

Ron cleaned up the mess and we helped him out of the hall. He slid to the floor the moment we walked out.

"Harry, mate, are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine Harry maybe you should-"

"I said I'm fine. I don't need the infirmary. I'm fine!"

"Ron go get him some food."

He nodded his head and walked into the Great hall.

"Harry."

"What."

"Two weeks ago...did you have sex with Malfoy again...."

His eyes got really big.

"Of course not!"

"Was it with another guy?"

"Hermione that's none of your business. It doesn't matter."

"Harry, Ron, and I both think it was Malfoy who you snuck out to...I mean it would kinda work."

"Hermione! I didn't sneak out and have sex with Malfoy!"

Just as he said that Ron walked out with a plate of food and harry threw up...again.

"Ron get that out of here!"

He panicked and brought it back in the hall.

"I'm going to the Library. Please don't follow me." Harry said getting up.

I watched as he walked away. He was hiding something, he had to have gone and seen Malfoy! I mean he's never like this.

******

Potter vomited all over the damn floor! Absolutely disgusting! I mean what is wrong with him coming in here sick! Just because you defeated the Dark Lord doesn't mean you are immortal to everything! It honestly interested me. Why was he sick? What was wrong? I was going to find out.
I got up to leave when Pansy grabbed my arm.

"Now where are you off to in such a hurry."

"I'm full and I don't want to sit in here with the smell of potters vomit."

She shrugged her shoulders and let go. I walked out of the hall and smelled the smell again! He must have thrown up out here too. The nerve of him. Walking around with his disease.
As I was walking trying to find him I saw Granger and Weasley. I knew exactly where he was. Every time something embarrassing happens he hides behind a book in the library.
It took a minute to get there but I did and the moment I walked in I saw him. He's such a dumbass. I can't stand him.
I walked up to him and coughed to get his attention.

"Can I help you, Malfoy?"

"What was that all about, Potter? Trying to get your mind off the fact that we had sex? I know you think about it all the time."

"Malfoy, that's not true! And I don't know why I got sick! Probably have the flu or something."

I took a step back to aggravate him. He rolled his eyes by my action.

"Well, Potter just keep that away from everyone. Don't want to catch Potter's disease." I laughed and started walking away.

I can't stand that fucking nerd. He best stay away from me with that sickness if his, I want no part in what potter has.
————————————————————
Word Count: 2407
Publish Date: May 4th, 2020
May the 4th be with you!✨

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

61.2K 2.3K 72
"keep it. keep the hoodie." "i can't-" "or i'll follow you home and wait outside until you take it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ harry potter has...
355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
10.5M 206K 68
"Malfoy?" I repeated. "Kiss me." He said, suddenly. "Might as well start now." He looked at me expectantly, so full of desire, that I couldn't breath...
23.3K 408 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...