Blood Wounds | ANY ✔

By ATHENA_AKI

Everyone knew about King Il's two daughters. The youngest, Yona, was known for her vibrant red hair in Kouka... More

S Y N O P S I S
Memories(The Name Sea Weed)
[1] Yona and Rue
[2] Coming of Age
[3] Letter
[4] Happy Birthday
[5] Misunderstandings
[6] Cliffs
[7] Priest
[8] Port Awa
[9] Deaths
[10] Midnight
[11] Reality
[12] Fights
[13] Son Hak
[14] Sunrise and Sunsets
[15] The stars know everything
[16] Morning Of Reveals
[17] Grab On Tight
[18] Fireworks of Pain
[20] The Bitter Memoirs of the Past
[21] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[22] War of Hearts
[23] Iliza Scarlet: The Vanity of Awa
[24] The Dawn Has Broken
[25] Departure of the free
[26] The Girl Who Cried Wolf
[27] Farewell, Port Awa
[28] The sky that is gone
[29] Her Hatred
[30] Jae-Ha, Dragon of the Skies
[31] Digging Into The Past
[32] The Prophecy & Zeno's question
[33] The Phoenix and The New Era
Book 2

[19] The one who always hides

2.6K 136 34
By ATHENA_AKI

Jae-ha kicks the merchents with his dragon leg causing them to fly away and hitting the floors. Hak, Kija and Shin-Ah ward off all the coming back up as Yona shoots arrows tying to slow down the movements of the enemy by injuring them.

Yun was back on the ship attending to the wounded pirates at the same helping to form plans with the Captain. The attack on the main pirate ship was decreasing bit by bit.

Somewhere along the battle, the females who were held hostages before were also helping by tying up the beaten up mercenaries. They worked together and helped the pirates.

The girl, Yuri, who had aided the trio in escaping their captives had gone back to the room where the females were tied up and had helped them escape. She was giving directions to the other girls and was also helping them tie the enemies.

||♪||

"Hak, any sign of Rue and Ken?"

Jae-ha threw one of his blades at the mercenary who was sneaking up on Kija. Kija gave a nod to the green haired male as a sign of thanks.

"Not yet, droopy eyes."

They fought along each other's sides as they heard the conversation of a group of men who were on the other ship. They seemed to be terrified of someone as fear was evident in their eyes and their shaking bodies.

"Did you see her?! That girl with those demon-like yellow eyes is killing everyone on Lady Scarlet and Lord Kumji's ship!"

"That guy also! He was killing even the young merchants!"

"Those demons !"

"If they even come near the two, they are as good as dead!"

Jae-ha, Hak, Kija and Shin-Ah widened their eyes when they heard the conversation. They gave each other a look as though they all thought the same thing.

'We need to find them.'

Jae-ha and Hak looked at the other two dragons who also gave them a nod.

"Hak, Jae-ha go. We will handle everything here." Kija slashed another merchants on his back but not too deep.

"Yes.... We'll take care of this place...." Shin-Ah said quietly.

"You guys take care of this place!"

With Hak jumped on the back of Jae-ha and off they were in the sky. Kija sighed as he looked at the two. Shin-Ah have him a concerned look, which Kija noticed.

"Don't worry, Shin-Ah. They will stop them. But we also need to do our job here."

"Oh, no, come back here!" Ki-Ja yelled as he chased after the merchants, his dragon arm swishing around as Shin-Ah watched him run off in a flurry.

"Ah, he left."

||♪||

"N-No!" The man screamed as another dagger slit his throat.

Blood spurted out as some of it landed on her face. Her yellow eyes seemed as if there were a fire in them. They were almost alike to that of a predator's. One look in them and they would have you paralyzed un fear.

She slashed three more men, slitting across their throats and stabbing more of the merchents who came to fight against her. Her dark hair was swaying violently with her fast and agile movements.

She threw one dagger behind her which was caught by a tan hand. The precision in it was accurate as he kept fighting against the men. Ken kicked another man in his guy causing him to fall over the railing and into the ocean.

Rue kept on with her killing spree before all the men were dead or were going to die. She and Ken ran down the stairs to the chamber where Yang Kumji and Scarlet Iliza was supposedly in. Her dark hair flowed behind her and Ken was hot on her trail.

She threw blades at the three men who jumped out the room with so much force, which cause the blades to lodge themselves into their shoulders. Ken gave a smirk at the dead bodies of the men as Rue walked into the room.

"What the heck? Where the fuck are they?" Ken growled.

"Calm down Ken. Just because they have left the ship does not mean that they will be alive after tonight." Rue said blankly.

"Seriously I don't what is more scarier. You killing people or when you go into that blank mode of yours. C'mon." Ken scratches his neck as he looks around the room.

The female steps forward and slides her fingers lightly across the desk. She brings her fingers close to her nose sniffing the substance coating her fingertips slightly. She motions Ken over to her.

"Wait come here."

"What is it, Rue?" He asks as he comes near.

"Smell this." She motions towards the desk which was coated with the powder like substance at some spots.

"This is..." He sniffs the smell of the powder-like substance and widens his eyes as he looks at Rue.

"-it is Seriphihile. But how? I thought we destroyed it's main production centre." She look at the substance with narrowed eyes. Suddenly her eyes widen as she realizes something.

"Ken, Seriphihile, tt was used for drugging, intoxicating, overdose and what else. There was another thing it was used for. What was it remember damn it." She grumbles to Ken and herself.

She and Ken comes to a halt and look at each other in shock. The gears in their head stopped as they remembered.

"Memory erasure." They repeated together. at once.

"We need to leave now."

They ran upstairs and met with two individuals staring at them. Rue and Ken glared at the two standing before them.

"Move." Ken grits out. "Or you shall be moved."

"Ken, Rue stop this madness. You need to stop killing everyone. Don't be a murderer." Hak stares at the two hoping to talk through them.

"Yes M'lady. Please come with us. We will punish Yang Kumji for his crimes together." Jae-ha exhaled exasperatedly.

"Jae-ha, Hak. We had a deal. You will help the women and hostages escape. We will help. You were to zstay away. And that is all that there is to this fight." Her calm voice for some reason sent chills down Hak and Jae-ha.

"But-"

"No buts. You heard the lady. Leave us alone." Ken smirked.

"Then you have to go through us."

"Look. I had enough of these games. You have two options. You either move and let us go. Or I could knock you out right now and then I can kill Kumji. Now choose." She said icily.

"You really don't think that you can take me on, do you?" Hak said, his grip on the glaive tightening.

"So adamant, so stubborn." Rue sighed.

"You guys really —" Rue froze and so did Ken, their eyes immediately sharpened as they turned towards the direction of the ships.

"You feel that?" Ken said and Rue nodded.

"Hak, Jae-Ha, where is Yona and Yun?" Rue asked as crouched down and put her fingers against the floor of the ship.

"They're with Shin-Ah, on the ships in the—" Hak was cut off by Rue's words.

"East. They're not on the east shops, are they?" Rue said as she stood back up, her hands on her blade tightening.

"They are. They'll be safe, Shin-Ah is there."

"You idiots." Ken sighed.

"Wha-"

"Talk less, run." Rue said as she and Ken began to run towards the ships in the east, Hak and Jae-ha following them.

"What is all this about, Ojou-chan?" Jae-ha questioned.

"The ships in the East have some of the strongest mercenaries. And, we were hoping to fight them last because the fight is still going on." Ken explained as they jumped from the roof of one ship to another.

"Shin-Ah is strong, but, he can't protect Yona and Yun alone if you two are here." Rue said, her eyes snapping back to Hak and Jae-ha.

Rue swiftly turned around and threw a dagger right at Hak, the blade swishing past him and hitting a merchant in the shoulder.

"Thanks for that." Hak nodded.

"I won't keep saving you guys, I have bigger things to take care off. Seriously," She groaned, "Are you all idiots? Why are you even looking for us?"

"We were worried."

"A bad idea, truly. Your focus should be on Yona, you hard-headed idiots." Rue groans in frustration before throwing a blade at the merchant in front of them as they ran, "I'm going to burn these ships."

Jae-ha and Hak smirked at her. It was rather funny. She was fighting allt he's people but she still looked as beautiful as ever.

"I know I'm hot but do you guys have to keep staring at me?" Rue snider ove her shoulder at the two men.

"You—"

"Rue, I see them." Ken said and Rue drew her sword, "I'm gonna stab you two if I see one extra scar on either of them." Rue warned.

||♪||

"Yun, watch out!" Yona gasped as she pulled Yun towards her when she saw the coming sword at his direction. Shin-Ah swiped his sword at the man and he fell overboard.

"Thanks. This is bad." Yun said as they were surrounded by the merchants.

"What do we do...?" Yona said quietly, her hands holding onto her bow tightly, she was out of arrows, too.

A hand was about to grab Yun from behind, unnoticed, when a yell rang out.

"Get your filthy hands off the Princess!" An annoyed voice yelled as the owner of the hand was kicked off the ship.

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"Ehhhhh?"

The three, Yona, Yun and Shin-Ah were surprised to see a foot out of nowhere and kicking the man off the ship. A glaive swiped at the oncoming army of merchants while the throw of blades pinned the men to the ship.

"Rue?" Yona gasped.

"Hak, Jae-Ha and Ken, too?!" Yun gasped.

Shin-Ah simply fought more merchants.

"Hello there, my lovely genius and troublemaker!" Rue smirked as she stood in front of them, a hand on her hip while her sword rested on her shoulder, staining her bloods with blood.

"Where did you come from?!" Yun questioned, "No, wait! How are you four together?!"

"In case, you haven't noticed," Rue smiled with her eyes closed as she punched a man, who was approaching her from behind, "We're in the middle of a fight. Stay near me." Rue said in a serious time.

A blade swished right by her face and embedded into the ship's railing. Yona and Yun shrieked while Rue had a scary smile.

"Ah, sorry, Rue." Ken said monotonously.

"Oh it's no problem," Rue grinned, "You harlot!" She yelled throwing a dagger at him which he caught and used to stab a merchant on the shoulder.

"Bullseye!"

"Uwah!"

"Language!"

"Pkyu!"

"Jae-Ha." Rue said, her eyes on the merchants.

"Yes, yes, I know." The green haired man smiled and came to stand near the two while Rue went to whee Ken, Hak and Shin-Ah were.

Hak swerved his glaive at the feet of the merchants and something in him told him to duck, he did. Three blades were thrown over him, hitting the men whom were approaching. Hak looked over his shoulder and grinned, "Not bad."

"Falling for me, already?" Rue smirked as she jumped from the railing and kicked the head of one of the hitmen, his face hitting the floor.

"Concentrate, you walking danger." Ken said, their backs together.

"Yeah, yeah." Rue rolled her eyes.

"Hak." The ex-general looked in her direction and saw her giving him a look, he knew.

"Go on, we'll take care everything here." He nodded and before anyone could say anything, Rue and Ken were gone.

"Hak! Rue, she—" Yona said in concern but the look in Hak's eyes made her stop and feel comfort.

"I see." Yona nodded to herself, "Let us do our best, Hak, Jae-Ha, Shin-Ah!"

"You come back here, first! It's dangerous!"

"Sorry, Yun!"

||♪||

"You know, for someone who throws daggers and kills like it is an everyday deal to her, you didn't kill anyone back there." Ken teased.

"Shut up."

"Sisterly love?"

"I'll throw you off-board."

"Boring."

"We're here."

Rue looked at the boat that was a bit far from the ship and narrowed her eyes. Ken also saw their targets as the two assassins smirked.

"Yang Kumji." Rue smiled.

"Scarlet Iliza." Ken smirked.

"Target Locked."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10K 83
(Name), is the sister of Soo-won, the only daughter of king's brother, which made her Yona's cousin, the two were inseperable. Being practically sist...
26.4K 1K 26
-Crossover Of: ~Akagami No Shirayukihime~ & ~Akatsuki No Yona~ Yona was the run away Princess of Kouka Kingdom, the red haired girl having a fate wit...
81.5K 3.1K 74
─── 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞�...
207K 7.3K 25
Y/n is the 1st princess of Kouka, older sister of the 2nd princess, Yona. A fact not many people knew. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair and gorgeous e...