dots.(lee donghyuck)

By jeonhyuck

"she was a doctor and he was a soldier" {inspired by descendants of the sun} More

×P R E L U D E×
×1
×2
×3
×4
×5
×6
×7
×8
×9
×10
×11
×12
×13
×14
×15
×17
×18
×19
×20
×21
×22
×23
×24
×25
×26
×27
×28
×29
×30
×31
×32
×33
×34
×35
×36
×37
×38
×39
×40
×41
×42
×43
×44
×45
×46
×47
×48
×49
×50
×51
×52
×53

×16

4.5K 167 23
By jeonhyuck

"oh mo , I don't wanna die , I want to help more-"
"Just shut up and run!"
Donghyuck yelled as echoing sound of gunshots still followed them.
Soon , haechan was pulled inside a small alleyway, their interlocked hands dragging nari with him too.
They both ended up lying on the floor , breathing heavily , a blush spread across nari's face at their closeness.
"Ehem ehem" and their moment was ruined by someone fake coughing.
"Jeno?"
"Nari honestly, you shouldn't have followed us"
"But-"
"He's right , you should be glad that I protected you" donghyuck rolled his eyes while standing up and dusting his clothes.
"I - could've protected myself, I don't need you" nari stammered while crossing her hands in front of her chest.
"Ah really?" Donghyuck scoffed before adding "who was screaming donghyuck donghyuck yesterday, when you thought-"
"Stop your bickering , let's get out of here" jeno rolled his eyes at the pair before peeking outside for anyone.
"All clear"

The three walked silently towards the camp on a wide yet empty road.
"I can't believe , I actually walked through this scary place just to find you guys" nari rambled, cutting off the silence.
"We didn't ask you to" donghyuck replied rudely while staring off at a distance.
"Whatever, oh by the way , nojam and haechan. That's your nicknames , I am calling you guys haechan and nojam now" nari laughed
"What!? No, I don't get it why donghyuck has named me that!" Jeno sighed sadly with a pout.
"Aww , maybe because you are boring" nari teased with a smirk , making jeno gasp.
"Nari! Hey! Come back!" He yelled as the girl ran towards the camp.

--------------------

"someone's mad at me?" nari smiled cheekily while nudging donghyuck with her elbow. at a lack of reply , the girl sighed heavily before standing in front of him with a frown.

"what is it? donghyuck please, i dont like-"

"seriously nari? you followed us yesterday! do you even have any idea that how risky it was? what i wouldnt have noticed you? you could've-"

"i didnt die , hyuck"

"you could've"

"aww hyuckie , you care too much about me" she smiled widely at his concerned face.

"yes , i doooo" donghyuck smirked before leaning towards her with pouted lips. nari immediately backed off with a shocked face.

"w-what are you doing?" she grumbled before covering her chest with her arms.

"cmon love , lets goo" he laughed at her recation.

"oh no , the old hyuck is back. i dont like it' nari sighed noticing the change in his behaviour and of course , his flirty side.

"yep, because you love it"

-----------------------------------------------

if he isnt the defination of perfection , idk who is.

mom , i love him. i have a huge crush on huang renjun and idk what to do anymore. thank you

metanoia has 7k reads, i am sososooso happy. i wanna cry , it surely isnt thattt good of a book , but T-T. also views on dots are also rising, i dont deserve this ahhhhhhhhhh. thankyou , i love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.9K 20
- Wherein, Donghyuck has to attend college away from hometown to move on from Jeno, and Mark happened to be there.
244K 10.8K 24
"tsk" started 012519 completed 092019 lowercase intended
675K 29.2K 69
💉ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ💉 vampire au!
133K 3.5K 32
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝. 10𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗�...