×7

"god , it's so hot here and I couldn't even sleep last night" nari yawned while brushing her teeth.

Some doctors spent their night at the army camp and some were taking care of the patients. All the patients were shifted there. Of course , sleeping in an army bunker wasn't comfortable but they couldn't complain.
Nari yawned again while stretching and checking the time.

4:30

"Shit man , what will I do now"

"Cmon let's check the camp then"

Nari jumped and screamed, while clutching her heart.
Her eyes darted towards the boy laughing in front her.

"Yah! Donghyuck!Why are you always scaring me!" She whisper yelled and smacked his arm.

"What are you doing this early?"
"Uh , I usually have night shift , I couldn't sleep and you?"
"I am the captain , duh. I have to wake up early and make arrangements."

"You know what? You are so weird , how the hell are you Even in such a high position , oh - shit wait. I mean - I didn't mean it to go like that" nari smacked her forehead and looked at him.

"Oh don't worry, everyone says that" he laughed.

"Are you coming or not? Or should I go alone?" Donghyuck smirked while walking away , hands in his pocket.

"Hey-y w-wait" nari ran towards him with a nervous smile.

"Let's go there , the sun is gonna rise soon , I wanna see sunrise! From there!" Nari smiled widely while pointing towards an elevated area.

"Okay, but will you be able to climb up? Softie" donghyuck replied with a laugh.

"Of course! Whom are you calling a softie? You are a soldier, okay, but I am no less!" She huffed while stomping her feet towards the area.

"Stupid" donghyuck chuckled and walked towards the elevated area , only to her struggling.

"Hey shortie, let me go first then you copy me, okay?"
"No , I can do -"
"Move"

He rolled his eyes and started to climb , only huge rocks supporting him up. When he reached the top , he inhaled the fresh air and sighed.
"As much as I love my job , I want a break"

"Hey donghyuck! Help me up" the girl screamed who was Struggling to climb up.

Donghyuck crouched down and looked down at the girl who was holding on a rock for her dear life.
Donghyuck offered her ,his hand to which Nari looked at him with her wide eyes and shook her head, the thought of holding a boy's hand made her flustered.

"No , I won't hold your hand" she shook her head again making.

"Fine" donghyuck rolled his eyes and pulled his hand back.

"How are you coming then? Shall I enjoy the sunrise alone?"
"I can do it"
"Okay , also nari"
"Yes"
"You are holding on the wrong rock, it's gonna fall any second"

Donghyuck eyed towards the rock which visibly looked loose , nari's eyes widened as she looked at donghyuck with fear.
"What? Oh my god! Pull me up!"
"How?"
"what do you mean? Do anything! Just pull me up!"
"I have to hold your hand for that, sad. I am not allowed"
"Are you kidding me-"

The rock was slipping away slowly which made nari scream in fear.

"For fuck's sake donghyuck, pull me up. I don't care , hold my hand"
"No , that's violating nari's law, I don't disrespect woman , I am a soldier afterall!"
"Donghyuck please"
"No-"

"Oh my god!" Nari screamed louder than before as the rock fell down , making her fall too.
But immediately, her arms were held by another pair of hands , pulling her up slowly.

"You are actually heavy! Push that rock beneath you for support! I am not a superhuman!" The boy yelled while pulling her up.

Nari pushed herself up and sat on the edge of the elevated area , donghyuck was currently dusting his uniform while nari was questioning her existince.

"I hate you donghyuck , I was so scared"
"But I saved you anwyays, where's my thank you?"
"No"
"Rude"

Soon , the sky turned into orangish pink colour , indicating that it's time for the sunrise. Both faced the sky with a huge smile on their faces, they both loved sky sighting, they found is peaceful and calming.

"Thank you donghyuck"

✖️

Hey hey hey!
Y'all doing?
I got 1.06k views on mentonia and I am shook. Kakshjasjhsiaia. Thank you so much ily guys.