×15

"donghyuck!" Seolhyun strided towards nari and donghyuck who were bickering , as usual.

Seolhyun smiled widely before offering donghyuck a glass of juice.
"You must be tired , here , have this"

"Uh" donghyuck smiled nervously before grabbing the juice and thanking her.

"Well , I should get going. Thanks again for the juice seolhyun" he smiled at the two girls before running towards his trainees.

"He totally likes me , he took my juice!"
"Bro , that was just a juice" nari laughed sarcastically.
"Aw , is nari jealous?"
"Why would I be?"
"You like donghyuck, don't you?"
"No"
"Whatever, he is mine. Stay away"
"Sure bitch" nari rolled her eyes mockingly.

----------
Nari looked at herself in the mirror She wore simple black hoodie and skinny jeans , with a mask and cap.
"Doctor , lol"

She strolled down the area near the cliff , and checked the time.

2:00am.

There she saw two familiar figures , climbing the cliff again. She immediately hid behind a huge wooden board.

"Nojam! Just climb up fast"
"I am trying haechan!"

A smile crept up nari's face as they whisper yelled their nicknames.
"Nojam , haechan , cute"

The boys climbed up the cliff and dusted their clothes , unaware of someone following them.

Nari jumped and clambered the cliff while panting slightly.
"I am never getting used to this cliff"

Nari mumbled before following the boys , there was a distance of 50m between them so she followed them carefully, trying not to lose their track.
"What are they so fucking fast for" she grumbled while accidentally stepping on a twig. A loud voice echoed through the road , making the boys alert. They both turned around immediately in reflex , taking their guns out.

"Holy shit" nari mumbled under her breath as she hid behind a huge tree.

"Who's there? Come out , I am gonna fucking shoot you"
"Calm down nojam"
"Who's there?!"

Jeno yelled and looked around the place for any evidence.
"No one , how's that possible-"
"I think you are overthinking nojam. Let's go"

"We will go inside and set the camera up , then come back as soon as possible and remember, if I don't comeback in time , you will leave" donghyuck stated.
"But haecha-"
"No buts , you will leave"

"Tch tch , he always put other people over him" nari rolled her eyes at the boy but followed them anyways.

------------------
One hour has passed Aldready and nari was sitting in front of the huge building , well hidden though.
"I swear , I am gonna sleep if they don't come. Thank god , I don't have insomnia anyways"

A gun shot echoed through the place making nari's heart race in shock.
Soon , it was followed by jeno running outside the building.
"Haechan! I am outside , come fas-"
"Nojam leave"
"Haechan"
"Leave!"

Nari gulped nervously as she heard jeno talk over the walkie talkie.
The boy sighed while running away from the building.

"Did he-"
She was cut off from her thoughts by a hand pulling her out from hiding place. She gasped in horror as she looked at the male figure.

"Donghyuck?"
"I told you not to follow us , you won't listen to me , will you? Run as fast as you can now"
He stated while grabbing a hold of her wrists and running away.

----------------
Okay , so like dots has 500 views Aldready. And menatonia , i-
It has 6k views. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.