×22

"oh my god, what should we do!" nari screamed, tears running down her face. Everyone was shocked by the sudden blast, them being doctors made it worse, they were helpless right now.
"oh no... " jaemin joined the scene with shock written all over his face. Obviously.
"j-jaemin, everyone-"

Their conversation was cut off by loud pattering of footsteps and to their left stood the trainees, jeno and donghyuck.
Nari sighed in relief, almost immediately. her heart which was pounding crazily , now calmed down.

"jeno, fast" donghyuck mumbled before running towards the camp area to check if someone was inside or not.

"donghyuck! You can't go inside its harm-"
"they won't listen" jaemin sighed.

After a while, the boys came out carrying 2 bodies in there arms. Nari's eyes widened.
"renjun! Prepare the aid quickly!" she yelled before running towards the body.
She touched their Burnt faces and winced at the contact of their hot melting skin with hers.
"to the medic camp, fast"
Domghyuck and jeno nodded while walking carefully towards the camp and laying their heads on the wall for support.
Meanwhile nari grabbed a pair of glove along with jaemin and motioned renjun to bring the bucket filled with water.
"pour it on their skin" she motioned while pouring the water gently on one them.
"will they live?" jeno asked as he leaned on the wall while watching the doctors do their work.
"I don't know to be honest" Nari sighed directing them to lay the patients on bed.

"this patient seems fine" she nodded at the monitor which showed his heartbeat while turning towards the other one.
"this-"
"his heartbeat is -its faster!" jaemin commented, his eyes widening.
"he must have inhaled some smoke and the carbon -"

Before renjun could even finish, the patient started coughing violently and breathlessly.
" do you guys have defibrillator?" Nari asked before putting her hands on the patients chest and pressing it in a timingly pattern.
"n-no"
"pulse rate is falling!" renjun yelled before helping Nari.
"no no no no no" Nari pleaded, not wanting to let the person die.
"please" she whispered while basically throwing punches at his chest in hope of a miracle.
The patient inhaled and exhaled his breath sharply but the air was now filled with one last beeping sound of his heart and then......
His heart failed, renjun and Nari walked back defeatedly.
"oh no"
All the doctors and soldiers who were watching the scene looked down with sad and sympathetic look on their faces.

Donghyuck sighed while walking away from the scene. Nari, who noticed his absence bit her lips guiltily.
"sorry "
-------------------

Rip : whoever died.
Hiiiii everyone. Metanoia and dots are getting so much love, I an about to cry. Thanks.

Also, Renjun i-

Also, Renjun i-