Being Accused {Complete}โˆš {Re...

By Navkiran_Shergill

# 3nd position holder in "Wattpad Infinity Awards 2018" under genre "Thriller" "You promised me that you will... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 2 : Getting Back
Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar
Chapter 4 : The Rivals
Chapter 5 : The Secret Meeting
Chapter 6 : The Media
Chapter 7 : The Nightmare
Chapter 8 : "She"
Chapter 9 : Conspiracy
Chapter 10 : Journey to the Camp
Chapter 11 : Arguments
Chapter 12 : The feelings
Chapter 14 : Answers
Chapter 15 : The Past
Chapter 16 : Trust
Chapter 17 : Closeness
Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day
Chapter 19 : The Press Meet
Chapter 20 : The Mastermind
Chapter 21 : Old Sins & Sorrows!
Epilouge

Chapter 13 : Questions

48 3 110
By Navkiran_Shergill

RECAP: Jay's genuine behavior & friendly treatment with refugees, changes Bulbul's point of view towards him. Now everything seems fine between Viren & Bulbul too. Bulbul's positive approach towards Jay is uncomforting Viren making him jealous.

                      Now further...........

Once, as it is night time & all are sleeping except Viren, Bulbul, Jays and guards obviously, so Jay offers to have coffee, to which Viren & Bulbul too agrees. The three of them are sipping their coffee sitting near bonfire when Jay takes a chance to talk to Bulbul.

"Officer!! Don't get me wrong!! But I am......!!" he hesitates with a stupid giggle & then again tries to ask.

"No...its just I was wondering! if you could share something about you!! Since I've met you! You are one mysterious girl, I ever know. Ammm... Back in Mumbai, when you fainted in my farm house during your investigation, you were mumbling something, some one, Some names...."Vinam!"!"

he asks softly while Viren too looks at her, as he too is anxious to know about "Vinam".

She first looks at him astonished & then turns her gaze away shaking her head with a sarcastic smile.

"And i thought you have changed, but seems like I was wrong. I just laughed, talked nicely with you and you took me for guaranteed?? You thought, you can hit on me, making me emotionally weak!! Am sorry to disappoint you Mr. Jay, not every girl is a chick you can try on."

she utters raging.

Jay immediately apologises, "No I didn't mean that officer!! You're taking me wrong. I am just curio.....!" he hasn't completed, when she interrupts placing her coffee mug on the log, where she was sitting.

"Thanks for the coffee Mr. Jay!! Now will you excuse me!! Am sleepy. Good night." she utters & leaves being hurt.

Jay tries to stop her & apologize but she has already left. He(Jay) helplessly see her leaving & when turns around, Viren too keeping his coffee mug aside utters.

"You should take rest now. Good night!"

Saying so, he too leaves silently while Jay is cursing himself for asking Bulbul something very personal.

Viren follows Bulbul to their tent which both officers are sharing, but she knows, it must be him only, so she stops at her trail uttering without even turning around.

"Viren please leave me alone for a while.!!" she utters & moves in their tent while Viren helplessly keeps standing there for a while & then leaves.

.

.

.

                         Cop's Tent..........

Bulbul is sitting on the edge of her bed while some events flash in front of her eyes & some voices takes over her.

"No!! Please leave her.....Please....!"

"I love you Bulbul..!!!.....

"I love you too!!"

"Don't worry Vinam!! I'll always be there. I love you so much..!!"

These voices are taking over her while she closes her eyes keeping her both hands on her ears to stop them.

After a while she opens her eyes & ears while tears rolles down her cheeks. Yes!! Jay's query surely has hurt her deeply, making her recall which seems really bad events of her past.

.

.

.

The next 2-3 days passes in a blur. She now talks to Jay only when needed, on professional basis. Jay feels bad about the same though but he never gets a proper chance to apologize to her. Now it is their time to return back to Mumbai as they(Suraj & Jay) have their business to look after.

.

.

.

             Suraj's same personal jet............

Suraj, Jay, Viren & Bulbul with 1-2 other guards & 2-3 jet staff are flying back to Mumbai. Here, Jay gets a chance to apologize.

"I know officer back then, I hurt you, but trust me am really sorry. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings! I was just curious. I don't know what was I thinking!! I just wanna say that I really am sorry." he apologises softly.

Bulbul sighs.

"Never mind Mr. Jay!! Am use to it now! Trusting blindly & then .....!" she pauses sadly.

"No matter how much a person tries to run away from his past, but the past comes in front of him in some way or the other." Bulbul further sighs sadly.

Jay feels bad, as her words obviously are clearly showing that she is really hurt. He looks away to the clouds & then gatherers some strength.

"You're right officer!! Past do haunts a person, no matter how hard he tries to run from it."

.

.

                       Flashback.............

It is the time, when Jay & Tia are together. Once As usual, they decides to meet secretly. Jay is already waiting for her while she smiles & hugs him. He too reciprocates the same.

"I missed you babe!" Jay utters.

"Hmm!!" she just hums.

"Didn't you missed me!!?" he asks her.

"Offcourse!!!" she utters parting the hug.

"Then let me see how much you missed me!!!??"

saying so he cups her face with his one hand, trying to kiss her while she turns her face away, which surprises him as she never did it before.

"Hey!! You okay!! You seem strange today." he asks.

She looks up in his eyes, "Can I ask you for a favor for our bright future!!!" she asks hopefully.

"Offcourse Love!! Just name it...!" he asks with a light smile.

She nodded negatively, "No!! Promise me first!" she asks.

Jay huffs softly, "Will you now.....!!" he asks.

Tia thinks for a moment, "Jay! Remember, once you told that you're planning to open a charitable orphanage. Right!!!" she asks while he nods positively still confused, at which she continues rolling her fingers on his chest.

"Well I was thinking! What if we join hands professionally & start this charitable orphanage but the whole benefit will be ours. We can earn millions by this idea."

she proposed.

Jay was shocked at her deal proposal, "Tia!! Do you hear yourself what did you just said!! Your idea would ruin so many innocent kid's lives." He uttered.

"Oh common darling!!! There are other people too who could take care of those kids. Besides who cares about them!! But meanwhile, if we use our idea we can play in million-Billions." she utters trying to seduce him for favor.

Jay pushes her away in shock.

"What the hell has happened to you!! You know i always knew that you're a girl with strong character & ambitions, but you'll fall down to such level, I never imagined." he utters in disbelieve.

"Oh common Jay!! Don't act so saintly!! We both know you also took some wrong turns to reach up here." she smiles sarcastically.

Jay shot him a glare, "Yeah I did, but it never hurt anyone. Anyways! We're done." he utters & turns around to leave, when she tries to stop him.

"Jay please!! Don't leave me like this." she utters, as she could get many benefits in business if she would be his girlfriend.

But he now know her intentions already so utters, "I already left you." saying so he leaves.

As he leaves, Tia clenches her fist, "No! Nobody leave Tia like this. You're so gonna pay for this Jay!! And about earning millions!! I will get them by hook or by crook."

she smirks.

.

.

.

                    Present Time......................

As he completes narrating, Bulbul asks him astonishingly, "But why are you telling this all to me!!" she asks softly.

Jay smiles lightly, "I know what you think about me & I don't expect you to believe me, but its true. I just want to tell you that mistakes happen. Sometimes we get a person wrong. Nice guy can be a bad one while the villain might be a good guy!"

he shrugs his shoulders.

He leaves her in thoughts. Jay & Suraj gets busy in some talk while Viren notices Bulbul in deep thoughts. Soon, they reach Mumbai & for security sake they are kept in a safe house together, untill the bad guy is arrested.

.

.

.
                           One day......

It is just another morning & both friends & business partners(Suraj & Jay) are sitting on breakfast table laid for them in the garden, as they want to breath in some fresh air. Bulbul & Viren too are there obviously, taking care of the security when some men arrives there.

"Hey!! Who are you guys?? And who let you in?? Sorry but no body is allowed to enter here without permission."

Saying so Viren signals the guards who secures Suraj & Jay in a perimeter encircling around them.

One of the man who arrives says, "Sir, we are here to meet mr.Suraj ji and mr.Jay.
They help a lot of needy people, we too came here in hope of getting some help from them." he speaks joining his hands.

Another man nods affirmatively, "Exactly sir! Actually we run a local NGO but now a days, its not doing great. We try to help everyone who needs care and attention. Even we try to help animals too. But at present, we don't have any funds to carry on our NGO's work. Thats why we came here in hope to get some help." he utters in a pleading tone, joining hands.

They seem genuine so Viren nods & signals the guards to let those people talk to them(Jay & Suraj). As now the security is a bit relax, those people come forward & within an instant, they all take out their guns to shoot both the partners. But before they could do it, one of the guard see it & shoot one of the intruder while alarming others. The other guards immediately come in action & Viren & Bulbul takes chance to save both the men(Jay & Suraj).

It is then Jay see one of the intruder aiming at Bulbul, who is busy in encountering the rascals. He(Jay) pulls her down holding her arm, so the bullet instead of her hit the wall behind. Bulbul is astonished at his act but nods gesturing him a "Thankyou!" While he too smiles lightly nodding.

It is then, an intruder takes a shot at Jay but Suraj pushes him & the bullet hit his(Suraj's) arm instead. Soon, all intruders are knocked down. Suraj is immediately taken to hospital, where  doctor takes out bullet from Suraj's arm & declares him fine. After which Suraj is brought back at safe house.

Viren after hanging up a call, walks to Bulbul.

"Acp sir called! He's not happy about what happened, even after this much tight security." he(Viren) informs her(Bulbul) and find her tense.

"Hey!!! Don't worry! I've told him(ACP) that everything is under control again. And infact it was my mistake, that I allowed those men to meet Mr. Jay & Mr. Suraj! So he's(ACP) is fine with you."

Viren informs her(Bulbul) softly, letting her know that she doesn't need to worry.

"And what about yourself!? He must be mad at you then!!" she asks innocently.

He smiles lightly

"Don't worry about me partner! You're fine, its enough for me!!" he utters meaning deeply while she looks up in his eyes, that shows a lot of concern about her.

Before she could thank him, a guard called him & he leaves. Bulbul just see him leaving.

This whole scenario is seen by Jay who first looks at Viren who just left & then at Bulbul who seem unknown of his gaze upon her. Some days pass & Suraj is fine by now!! Meanwhile Bulbul takes Viren & Jay to somewhere, while both men doesn't have any clue about it. Soon they reach at a place and they(Jay & Viren) are astonished to see the building.

.

.

.

.

                  To be continued.....................

A/N:- Where did Bulbul took Jay & Viren?? What is she upto?? Why were both men astonished?

How is the real culprit?? Will he be caught soon??

To know more please stay tuned, till then,

God bless you all😇
Take care💕
Please vote & review🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.8K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
754K 22.7K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
301K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover๐Ÿ˜) This book is...