Villain TodoKamiDeku (Complet...

By BlueRoseTech

Denki and his family never got along....... Denki was being abused By his family since learning he was gay a... More

Denki's backstory
Izuku's Backstory
Meeting and New BF
Mother and Father.....
UA Entrance Exams
First Day
WHY!!!!!
H-heat!!!!
TOGA!!!!!!
Uh oh
Where are they???
Dont know what to call this......
Spy is such a HOTTY😂Somethings wrong with me😂
Escape!!!
Panic
Two Becomes Three
A/N
PREGNANT and YES
New book? Help!
Sorry🤣
Guys help
THANK YOU

NO KAI!!!

7.3K 167 74
By BlueRoseTech

Sorry i havn't been wrighting.......I havnt had the motive and haven't had much sleep......I love all the support I'm getting💕

Izuku's POV

I walk through the portal to see my father. I run to him and jump in his arms. I then hear a low growl so I look and "Kami~" I wine"It's not like my father would hurt me" I then giggle as he loosens up a little.

"Come on guys.....I overheard the talk about wanting to kill.....Well.....I got a surprise for you two".Father Shows is us video footage of 4 people and smirks.

It takes me a second to realize and before I could say anything Kami starts to laugh and I start knowing what's about to happen.

"Is that who I think it is"I ask with a smirk"

"I think it is" Kami says as we look at each other and then back at father who smirks even wider.

"Parents and Boyfriend of parent"

I walk over to dad again as he opens his arms thinking I'm gonna give him a hug but instead I put out my hand and say "KEY"(sorry I had too😂)
Denki comes over and puts his arm around my waist waiting for the key to the cell.

Father looks at us and sighs as he hands us the key "Do NOT lose the key.....Got it"

"Ok then.....Lose it after we torture and kill them" Denki says as we start to walk to the basement.

*Kaminari's POV* MAKE OUT 😂

I walk away hand in hand with Izu and once we make it to the bottom of the stairs I pin Izuku to the wall and start to kiss him. I bite his lip asking for entrance and once I did he smirks and denied my entrance. I put my hand under his shirt and slowly make my way up his skin and to his nipples and I give a tight squeeze making him moan giving me access. I put my tongue(OMG I went to put tongue and spelled it as toungue which auto corrected to youngest😂😂😂)in his mouth. I start to roam his mouth as I heard a cough and looked back to the stair case. I take my hand out of Izu's shirt and leave hold him as he is a panting mess. I look at the man standing. It was Kai (NO WAY MY PHONE WANTED TO PUT KAI AS ALSO😂no way) standing there with......Uh oh.......(OMG I CANT THINK OF HER NAME UUUUHHHH) Eri...

"Oh....Uh hey Kai....Hey Eri....Fancy seeing you here" I say kinda mad we got caught by Eri And Kai until I relized "Wait a second.....I don't care that your here Kai but......You brought Eri..."

"Yea and" Kai says as Izuku starts talking.

"Down here is cells that we use to torture"

I Then start talking "And she is only six"

Kai looks at Eri then to me and then Izuku and starts to talk....."Can you watch her.......I have a meeting and I can't leave her alone."

I groan but just said yes. I then ask Izuku if he wanted to torture his mother and her boyfriend first or if I should. He said I could pick so I told him he can go and I watch Eri. I then take Eri and give Izu a quick pec(Spelled quick as quike and it autocorrected to Quirk haha my phone knows me well😂) I then tell Izu and Kai bye as I take Eri Upstairs to mine and Izuku's room.

*Izuku POV* WARNING NOW I don't know how me wrighting this will end so just in case😂😂

Denki gives me a quick pec on the lips before going upstairs with Eri. I look up at Kai once they leave and I run to give him a hug....I truly missed hugs from people that were not wanna be hero's. I then smell something on him and I back away. He was drunk. When he is drunk it doesn't end well.......

I say bye real fast and then turn to walk away. I hoped he would just turn around and walk straight up those stairs but I was wrong. I then feel something on my neck and I go to jump out of the way only to be pushed down onto the concrete on my stomach with my hands help above my head. I struggle and struggle with hope to get away but his the grip was too much.

"Oh come on baby doll. Don't struggle or it will hurt worse." I then feel something.....I knew what he had done. The thing against my neck was a syringe with Quirk cancellation liquid in it....well it was now in me. It stung and I wanted to scream but as I go to open my mouth to scream he puts a gag in my mouth. I try to fight even more but I was growing tired. I then see him take out some rope and tie my hands together and then my feet. I try to fight again but was to weak to move .

"Sleep my little doll....Sleep" and the next thing I saw was black.

2 HOURS LATER (OMG I LOVE THIS PLOT😂😂😂I'm sorry)

I wake up and open my eyes only to shut them again due to the bright light in my eyes. I slowly open them as they adjust to the light. I try to move only to see I am tied to a operation table. I look around and notice we're in Kai's lab.

I hear the door open but can't see it because it's behind my head. I'm guessing it was Kai.

"Morning Doll.....You've been out for 2 hours" he then walks up beside me with only a black mask on and pulled under his chin. In his hand was a bottle of whiskey. He reeked of Alcohol. He was starring at me with a smirk on his face.

"L-let me go" I say weakly. I start to struggle again but this time he puts the whiskey down on the table and grabs a syringe. I look at him and he starts grinning . I try and struggle more until I feel him grab my arm and then I feel a needle go in. I start to struggle more.

"Oh baby doll....Stay still for me won't you" he says the end with a more demanding tone at which I wimped at but stayed still. I have tears in my eyes about to fall when he rubs away the tears.

"Oh baby boy....No need to cry" he then kisses me. I start to struggle and wimpier yet again only for him to bite my lip wanting entrance. I deny and he growls. He then grabs my hair and yanks hard and I yelp in pain. He slips his tongue in and I try to shut him out but it doesn't work. He then shoves another needle into my neck and a wimpier and start to cry. He then stops kissing me as I lay there breathless. I look at the syringe and notice that's the one Tenko made. It's supposed to make the person weak and not be able to do anything. I look back up to meet his eyes.

"Oh baby......That was wonderful "he says with lust in his eyes"but......I want more" he says as he licks his lips and then takes another drink of whiskey.

"P-please......L-Eave me al-one....." I manage to get out. My throat felt so dry I could barley talk a sentence.

The next thing I knew was that I was being untied from the table but I couldn't do anything about it. He picks me up bridal style after he ties my hands and legs back together. I try to struggle but could barely move.

"Lets go.....You need a bath my love"

"N-no......."I stutter out but all he does is looks at me and in a demanding tone asks"What do you mean NO". I wimper and hide my face in my arms. The next thing I knew he drops me on the bed and walks to another room. I hear water run and then him start walking back into the room. He starts to walk towards me as I try and move away but I then hit the headboard. I look at him and I bring my knee's up to my chest. He then grabs my feet and pulls me to him. He then starts to take the ropes off of my hands and feet. I was still to weak to move so I just laid there unable to do anything. I felt so weak. My body was numb.

He then carries me to the bathroom and sets me against the tub on the floor with one hand it lap and one on floor. He bends over and takes my shirt off along with my socks, shoes, pants , and lastly underwear.

I felt so weak . I pulled my knees up to my chest and hid my face in my legs. I didn't know what was gonna happen to me and I was scared. I wanted Denki.

*Denki POV*

It's been 2 hours since I can upstairs with Eri and Izuku isn't back yet. I look at Eri.

"Hey Eri?"
"Yes~"
"When is Kai supposed to be back"
"I don't know but I need to tell you something "
"What?"
"Kai isn't himself.....He stink of something.....What was the name of it again"
"ALCOHOL "!!!
"YEA THAT"
"SHIT,FUCK,NO NO DONT TELL ME"I didn't notice I was yelling until Toga bursts in.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING....WHO IS THE ONE WITH BLOOD"She then looks at us and I simply yell "GET HISOSHI"

(Imma leave it off there but I will try to update another in the next couple days....Today is May 13....

TODAY IS MINE AND MY GIRLFRIENDS 1 YEAR TOGETHER😊😊😊😊💕💕💕💕
observer05 <My girlfriend.....LOVE YA💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 70 12
ShinKami V!Shinsou AU X Hero! Kaminari Shinsou Hitoshi has been a Villain since his last year of middle school. Things went wrong the weeks leading u...
67.8K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...
1.3K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
5.6K 286 31
Shoto Todoroki is rich and famous, he's a bad boy who never shows love to others. When he joins an exchange student program to get away from his abus...