Crimson Heart

By RyleyKalem

"How can I trust you? After what you've done!" Beta Prince Waylon Kailea's counting down the days of his fin... More

1| The Outsider
Crimson Heart Cast
2| Angel In the Steam
3| Do I Look Dangerous?
4| A Bump In the Night
5| Concussion Syndrome
6|Falling For The One Who Could Break My Heart
7| The Lost Beta
8| Know You Won't Tell Nobody Bout Me
9| Can We Kiss Forever?
10| So Take My Hand, Take My Whole Life Too
11| Don't Touch Alexei's Baby
13| What's Wrong With Being Confident?
14| I'll Never Be The Same
15| Waylon's 1st Friend
16| The Secret Life of Wei
Welcome To The Island Of Kailea
17| Heart of Crimson
18| The Alpha Walk
19| Papa's Final Words
20| The House of Crimson
21| What if...
22| The Ceremony
23| If You Love Me, Let Me Go
24| Save Me
25| Alpha Alexei Of Crimson
26| Sweet Lover of Mine
27| Hello, From The Other Side
28| I love You Baby
29|| Shelter from The Storm
30| Resilient DNA
31 | Fingers and Toes
32| Unimportant
33| As Long As I'm With You
34| Fearing The Inevitable
35| The Captive Five
36| Let It Snow
37. Kiss Me Goodbye
38. Hey Brother, There's an endless road to rediscover
39| Love That Grows
40. Triple Threat
41| The Cold War
42| Four Sons
43| The Rejected Vendetta
Epilogue
To Be Continued
CRimson Heart LIVE Q&A
Crimson Summer

12| Fuego

3.6K 243 43
By RyleyKalem

~Alexei~

"So what happened to you anyway? Did you get disowned by the Kailea?" 

The next alpha of the house of Forester, Chase Forester; asked as we changed out of our uniforms in the gym locker room. Our cotton PE uniforms were the same color as our houses and this was the first year I get to wear my burgundy colors instead of navy blue. I prefer it to be honest.

"No, I'm taking my place as Alpha when we graduate," I tell him as he slips his dark green shirt over his head and I unbuttoned my white dress up shirt.

"Aren't you nervous about becoming alpha so soon?" Chase asked and I shrugged, finally slipping out of my shirt while kicking my dress shoes into my locker. 

"Yeah, I guess but I know it won't be that bad. I just hope my tribe accepts me," I admit and Chase sits on the bench to tie his shoes, looking around at the other guys around us. 

Of course, there are other Crimson guys in here but they ignore me for the most part. They're never rude about it and very respectful understanding of the circumstances as to why I was taken away. If anything they're very awkward and I don't know if it's because they don't know how to talk to me as they're alpha, they're intimidated by my powers, or if it's because I was raised as a Kailea. 

"Well, you know you'll always have my support," Chase offers as he ruffles his dark brown hair and his gold-colored gaze meets mine with a smile. He's a true Forester at heart with a personable smile that makes you want to talk for hours on end. 

The slam of a locker grabs my attention and I look over to find Dante grumbling under his breath in his purple gym clothes. The left side of his face still swollen from when I punched him a few times after taking my ring from Wei. A pang of guilt strikes my chest and I know I have to apologize someday for what my wolf did, but not today. 

"I'm kind of excited for the alpha walk though, I mean can you imagine? Ten days away from school just to walk through the packs and be treated like royalty? Sounds like a dream," Chase sighs and I finish tossing on my burgundy shorts while digging through my locker for my shirt. 

"Sounds more like a vacation to me. A much-needed one after all the bullshit assignments Oro Sensei keeps pulling out of his ass," I scoff and finally find it under my towel. 

I don't have a problem messing around in the gym class shirtless, a lot of guys do it and shit I've even done it before. But now that I have a boyfriend it makes me makes me rethink everything and put it on an equal playing field. If I wouldn't want Waylon strutting out in front of fifty people shirtless how could I? 

"Tell me about it. Hey, are the rumors true? Are you really dating that Kailea kid? I thought you'd go for a Crimson." Chase continues to pry and I don't mind it but it was strange for a person with a thousand friends to find the time to have a conversation with me. 

"You sure are asking a lot of questions today Chase," I mention, getting suspicious but he quickly puts his hands up. 

"Ah, you caught me. Listen I just want to get to know you before the alpha walk. I don't even know who the Lotus alpha is. The guy is a mystery and Princess Juniper? I might as well be talking to a brick wall," he rolls his eyes as we start walking out to the gym together. 

"I understand, but to answer your question yes, I'm dating Waylon Kailea. What about it?" I almost threaten and Chase backs off. 

"Hey, no judgment here," He says and we would have continued talking if we hadn't walked into the gym to find a row of silver balls lining the center. 

"Oh shit," I curse under my breath and feel the smile tugging at the corner of my lips. It was my favorite game, but only because it happens once a school year. 

"This makes me wish I had skipped, you think it's too late? You don't need PE to be alpha right?" Chase tries to chicken out but the teachers standing at the two exit doors read his mind. 

The good news is our gym class will only last ten minutes. 

The bad news? 

It's Tribal Dodgeball. 

There were twenty enchanted silver rubber-type balls in total, each one containing a different power depending on what tribe you were from that activated when you touched it. 

Kailea's turned to water, instantly drenching the opponent it touched. Crimson temporarily burned the skin of whoever it touched. Forester's froze its victim in place for the rest of the game when hit, becoming a shield for their team. Lotus sent small shocks of electricity through the opponent's skin like a mild taser, forcing them to convulse on the ground. I got hit with one of those last year and just thinking about it still makes my skin crawl. 

The goal is simple.

Don't get hit.

Be the last one standing.

"What are you afraid of Forester? A little Crimson or Lotus might getcha?" I make fun of him and he rolls his eyes. 

"No, I'm afraid of that," Chase nods to the female locker room entrance as Juniper strutted out with her entourage behind her. Her confidence alone makes me grit my teeth in anger. It's like sucked all of it out of my boyfriend and when she was done she tossed him aside like he was nothing. 

"Really? Cause I think I just found my target," I growl and Chase shivers. 

"Good luck with that man, the girl thinks she's untouchable just because she's the princess," He says and we go to our place behind the line. 

While waiting for the others to choose their teams, I make direct eye contact with the evil witch herself and narrow my gaze. She narrows her lime green gaze as well but with a smile.

Out of the thousands of people on this entire god damn island, I can't believe the moon goddess herself gave me this bitch for a future sister-in-law. 

But I guess some sacrifices have to be made for the perfect mate.

"Not after today," I mutter under my breath and smile back as the whistle is blown. Rushing forward, I take the first ball I see, instantly setting it on fire when it senses the Crimson blood coursing through my veins. 

With Juniper across from me holding a ball of liquid disaster, she takes aim first and I quickly dodge, rolling on the floor as the ball just catches a single hair on top of my head before slapping the lotus girl behind me with a watery ocean. The girl screams and in seconds she soaking wet from head to toe, dripping with water and the ball returns to its silver state.

Now it's my turn. 

Juniper holds no fear in her eyes as she runs in the opposite direction and I dodge an incoming Lotus ball with ease with my gaze set on my target. 

Winding the ball of fire up in my good arm I take aim and just as she dodges a forester ball I let go before dropping to the floor and narrowly escaping another Lotus ball. Fuck, they're all over the place this year. 

The bitch sees the ball before it's firey attack can touch her skin she uses the ball in her hands to direct it elsewhere, hitting her own teammate who screams as his skin feels like it's been doused in hot sauce for one minute straight. 

"Not today bitch," I jump in midair with my legs in a split as her second ball hurls towards me and throw my own, just missing her once more. 

"ALEXEI! ALEXEI! ALEXEI! ALEXEI!" 

The growing crowd of everyone who was now out and not frozen from a Forester ball was now chanting my name. With a quick look around it didn't take long for me to realize I was in fact the last one standing this year. 

And so was she. 

Alpha versus Alpha we stood across from each other and caught our breath. She holds two balls in her hands while one ball is all I need. 

She quickly runs left and swings, I jump backward, landing weird my ankle rolls and I fall on my back. It would have been the end if I hadn't instantly rolled over with my ball in my arms. Just millimeters away from getting soaked by the ice queen and never living it down. 

Taking the ball, I stay on the ground and she looms closer to get a good shot. The arrogant woman she is, she assumes I'm weak and wants to be dramatic. I take advantage and once she's withing arm shot roll my body, landing on my legs and spinning just in time to use my full force and hit her in the face with the ball.

Juniper screams and crumbles to the floor as the spicy crimson ball burns her face with the power of a ghost pepper. I get down on one knee as she cries and before the crowds can reach me in celebration, screaming my name with joy as if they've been liberated, I whisper one thing to Juniper. A simple warning and a promise wrapped up in three words. 

"Waylon's mine now," 

*******************************

I HAVE PATREON!!!

well guys, thank you all so much for your comments on the last chapter. After two days of nonstop hard work and effort, my Patreon is live! 

Starting at just $2 you'll be able to unlock exclusive chapters, voting, a group chat with other fans, and behind the scenes that I will only publish on Patreon so please support all of my hard work! 

I'm so happy with how it turned out and I hope you guys are too! Let me know what you think! 

I'm super excited to FINALLY have an outlet to share all the little short stories/chapters I want without making a whole book around it. 

Some chapter examples that are coming soon will be; Clementine asking Remy about Rowan, Matty and Noah's heart to heart on his wedding day, The foursome y'all wanted (MasonxNoahxRemyxTris), Luca and Matty's wedding and the opening of their restaurant together. 

And that's just a few, I already have a loooooooong list! 

A LOT of the voting and main decisions in this book will take place on Patreon and I might release chapters early depending on how many people join! 

There's already a voting going on as to who will be Dante's mate! You guys can decide on Patreon! 

I already have one supporter (Don't know her Wattpad name yet) and I'm super excited for the future of this! 

Please at least check it out at

https://www.patreon.com/ryleykalem

For the link you can just press, go to my description on my page!

:) 

~Much love 

Ryley Kalem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.6K 29
Meet Jade Harrison, her brother is the alpha of the Crimson Pack. Of course she's important in the pack but not as important as her brother's mate, W...
170K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
630K 26K 45
Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn't ask for three mates. *** As the weakest member of his house, Tora has always been a lone wolf...
109K 5.1K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...