The Past And Future Revealed...

Orochimaru_Wife23

It has been three years since June left for her father Orochimaru. She has been learning more about her past... Еще

Ch.1: Snake Demon
Ch.2:Visting The Leaf Village
Ch.3: Visual justu training & Training with cats
Ch.4: New Mission
Ch.5: Unexpected Reunion
Ch.6: Reporting In With Father
Ch.7:Horrible Memories That Never Leave
Ch.8: Serect Journal
Ch.9:June Inner Conflict
Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love
Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU
Ch.12: June Recuse Arrival
Ch.13: June Rage
Ch.14: Yukimaru Power
Ch. 15: Training With Ryuu
Ch.16: A Father Death
Ch.17: Sharingan Awakens & June Breakdown
Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death
Ch.19: The Search Begins
Ch.20: Kabuto & Drago
Ch.21: June Inner Conflict
Ch.22: June New Appearance
Ch.23: June Arrival
Ch.24: The Fight Begins
Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends
Ch.27: Finding June
Ch.28: Waking Up
Ch.29: Becoming Jounin
Ch.30: June New Home
Ch.31: Ryuu Words of Wisdom
Ch.32: Training in Ryuchi Cave
Ch.33: Announcement of Jiraiya death
Ch.34: Naruto Revels his love for June
Ch. 35: The Message
Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave
Ch.37: White Snake Sage
Ch. 38: The Snake Demon Legend
Ch.39: Training Complete
Ch. 40: June & Naruto Vs. Pain
Ch. 41: June Mother
Ch. 42: News on Drago
Ch. 43 : Land of Iron
Ch. 44: Madara Announcement
Ch. 45: Drago Rage
Ch.46: Drago imprisonment
Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade
Ch.48 : Inner hatred
Ch. 49 : Drago training
Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins
Ch. 51: Frouth Great Ninja war continues
Ch. 52 : Finding Kabtuo
Ch. 53 : The Uchihas & The Snake princess work together
Ch. 54 : A Father Return
Ch. 55: The All-Knowing
Ch. 56 : Sauske Answer
Ch. 57 : Sauske Return
Ch.58 : The Five Kages & June arrival
Ch. 59 : Team 7 Assemble
Ch. 60 : Three-Way Deadlock
Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu

51 1 0
Orochimaru_Wife23

A\N:

I told you I wouldn't keep you waiting.

Let's keep the battle going!

Again let me know what you all think. Vote, comment, and of course enjoy!

~•~

Sasuke's POV's

I continue charged June with Chidori. I could see her coming in slow motion with her signature catclaw justu. I heard someone yell to stop. I heard her scream loudly. I looked to June grabbed her head turn smacked into the wall with her claw.

"This is not me," she said holding her head and her voice changing constantly.

I grabbed her wrist and felt her tense.

"Seems you couldn't kill me at all, " I mocked and slammed my foot into her torso. Her hand left her head and she slid across the ground. I pulled out my sword.

"You kill for a living June; you killed innocent people. You've killed more people than my older brother! How are you not able to kill me!?" I spat at her. She got up slowly holding her head again.

"Because I'm not a heartless monster. I did it to protect my family, " she said coldly.

"A family of psychopath monsters, " I scoffed.

She then started screaming super loudly. I decided to annoy her and release my final justu.

June's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my head was going to explode from this annoying voice. And Sauske insulting my family was making mad.

"Don't let him get to you! Kill him!"

"No that not me! I won't let you control me anymore!" I replied.

"You know you want to!"

"No!" I screamed holding my head.

I looked to see dark clouds and lighting flickering though them. Before everything started to go completely black again. I could feel the voice getting louder again.

Zetsu's POV

I realized it then, what Sauske had planned from the beginning. The set up for this justu. That fire justu wasn't meant for Itachi or June. It was to change the temperature in the atmosphere, to create his own storm, his own lighting. Now he has no need for his own charka, instead, he'll take advantage of the enormous energy above him to create a lighting style justu. The lighting began building around us, drawing closer to the center of the hideout. Itachi seemed the clone had disappeared he could only focus on June on the ground struggling to breathe and starting to grow a fifth head. June's loud scream and hissed seem to make him freeze. Clearly not expecting her to lose control of herself again.

"This will be nothing you've ever seen, " He shouted above her scream as the lighting appeared in his hand. He jumped away from her then, June struggling to even sit up from the pain of the demon charka. Sauske gained height as he jumped in the highest point of the hideout. This was on a completely different scale of what anyone could create, even using a change in charka nature. I could June trying to get up but the pain was becoming too much for even move.

"This justu guides the lighting down from the heavens all I have to do is merely direct it's power at you, "
Even Itachi wouldn't be fast enough to avoid that.

"This jutsu is called Kiri!" He shouted and Itachi finally looked up, the sound of it deafening as a beast formed. Itachi's eyes were wide as he looked up at Sauske.

"Now be gone with the thunderclap!" Itachi shot forward as the beast followed Sasuke's movements. I had to avert my eyes when the light became blinding. The explosion tore apart the building and I barely to avoid the debris as I switched hiding places. I waited until things settled before looking back. Sauske let the lighting die from his hand, his Sharingan fading.

"It's over, " He breathed as he dropped to his knees, but the dust settled there he was. Shielding June with his body.

He saved her life. But why?

"Is there death you had imagined?" Sauske eyes shot up at the sound of his voice, his curse releasing.

"Damm you!" He screamed, obviously frustrated but Itachi did seem to hear him as he looked down at June. I noticed his hand on her head, the purple fading from her body. A ted and black aura erupted from both as a skeleton formed around them, a shield.

"If I hadn't had this, we'd both be dead. You really have gotten stronger Sauske, " He admitted.

"Now I'm going to reveal to my final trump card, " He continued.

"The Susanoo, "

Itachi's POV

This was my last chance and I knew it. I didn't have much time left. Every jutsu I used only brought me closer to the end and by now I was right at the door but I had to save June, I didn't have a choice. I couldn't let her get killed by Sauske or let the demon continue using her. She didn't do anything to deserve this pain. This battle needed to end quickly. June was leaning against me as the Susanoo took on its full form. Her breathing strain from the pain, but her focus was on her purple charka fading.

"Y-You saved me why?" Was the first thing she said.

"I wasn't going to let you just die, " I replied.

"But I was going to kill your brother, " she said.

"Yeah, but you weren't completely in control, "

"Yeah, I guess I wasn't since hardly remember anything except almost killing Sauske. Don't know what all I did other than my catclaw jutsu. Anyway, where are my cats? And why do I feel like I been hit by sleeping gas?" She asked.

"They took shelter in a safe spot. Well the demon put a huge strain on you making you use so making use so many justu. Plus I used a genjutsu on you to stop the demon. Which causes the person to fall asleep, "

"I see, " she said before her eyes started closing.

When I looked back at Sauske. He lurched forward grasping his curse mark. He screamed as serpents shot out of his shoulder. I recognize this justu.

"Orochimaru's eight-headed serpent justu, "

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What did you think of Itachi casting a genjustu to stop the demon?

Q: Did you think June would really kill Sauske?

A\N: Sauske has a big role in the series. So, of course, he can't be killed. So I decided that if something were to stop June. It would be Itachi genjustu.

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His QUAMIXOXO

Любовные романы

208K 5.9K 157
Rin Uchiha was suppose to be dead along with her clan. But when she escaped Itachi's mass murder with the help of her father,she left the hidden leaf...
54.8K 1.3K 86
Kei is the daughter of Orochimaru yet she doesn't know who her father is and he doesn't know about her. She was the result of a one night stand with...
4.8K 150 11
Sasuke and Naruto have always been rivals, but when Naruto begs the hokage for a C ranked mission, how will these relationship change? How will Sausk...
His Approval Jackie

Фанфик

178K 8.6K 83
Being the daughter of the once legendary Sannin is a lot of pressure. By never receiving his praise, she has resorted into doing anything for her fa...