The Diary For My Crush.

By dollbeast16

"I know I'm not the only one who has a crush!" Sit Back and Read the Story written by Alice Sienna who has be... More

-one-
-two-
-three-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-Special Chapter- Part 1
-seven-
-eight-
-nine-
-Special Chapter-
-Ten-
N O T E to Readers.

Prologue.

209 26 8
By dollbeast16

28.03.19
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
Dear Diary,
It all started with a fight. 7 years back, I was talkative and a tomboy who would never miss any chance to fight with my classmate boys. But, that year was 'different.' 2013 was the year when I realised I had to change for someone, because I thought maybe I met 'The One'. I was just 9, and he was a year older than me. I noticed him, because he had a unique name. Also the fact that, it was his first year in the Starian High School. He was tiny, had red-blushed cheeks, a little bald, and had a manly figure despite his young age.

"Stop being a tomboy and behave more like a girl." He'd always remind me, which annoyed me. No, 'He' annoyed me. I was ever ready to fist fight with him.

Until the day, we exchanged our probs for a class presentation and then, we began to talk.

I still remember, since that day onwards, I never missed a single class, knowing the fact that he stayed at the school hostel and he'd never miss too.

You must be thinking..."Did Alice just fall for a guy who gave her a prob for her work?" Nope.
My feelings for him was growing stronger as I got to know him more. His smile, which annoyed me, became my favourite. His deep voice, which I laughed at, I was ever ready to record it. His bald head, which I made fun of, I wanted to pat it. His black eyes which looked deep into mine while talking, it made me feel special. And this was it, I fell in love with the guy I never knew I'd fall for.

The unexpected guy whom I hated so much at the beginning...
He was Jackson Gates.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 13.5K 15
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
256K 29.2K 74
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
787K 46K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...