Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

By zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!
Chapter 31 - Family Planning
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 28 - Decisions

1.9K 18 2
By zelikaye

Chapter 28 –  Decisions

Blake’s P.O.V.

Rein is still sleeping soundly in my arms when I opened my eyes. Masyado ko yata talagang napagod. I kissed her cheek and slowly, umalis ako and replaced myself with pillows para hindi magising si Rein.

Clock says its almost 12am na. We slept through dinner kaya I decided to cook for her. I went to the kitchen and started to prepare something. I decided to cook just a simple omellete with ham and hotdogs slices. Once I’ve finished, I placed everything in the breakfast counter and went upstairs to call Rein.

She was still sleeping when I entered the room. Slowly, I lay down beside her and started touching her cheek with the back of my hand. “Honey, wake up…” her eyes fluttered open slowly.

A smile formed her lips when I gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Hi.”She greeted while her cheeks were still flushed. “Its cold.” She complained

“Its because you don’t have any clothes on you yet.” I laughed softly. I removed my shirt and slowly put it on her. It was pretty big but at least she wouldn’t get cold. “I prepared you dinner. Alam ko na you’re hungry.”

“That’s so sweet of my husband. Magb-brush muna ako ng teeth.” She gave me a peck on my lips before she stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

I heard my Blackberry beeped two times which made me stood up and find it. Nahanap ko yung phone ko sa couch inside the room and checked who emailed or texted me.

From: Rob Domingiano

Subject: Monaco Grandprix

To: Blake Bustamante

Dude, Monaco Grand Prix is already next month. Need to get ready and we’re flying to Monaco next week. We’re going to stay there until a few weeks after the race so that means we’d have to stay there for at least two months. Please reply as soon as you read this. Need to know if our schedules match.

Robert Domingiano

Sht! I almost forgot about this! I was about to reply when I felt Rein touched my back. Tinago ko agad yung phone ko. I haven’t discussed about this to her yet and I’m sure hindi siya papayag lalo na ngayon na si Adrianna yung nakita na kasama ko nung past race ko so that means si Adrianna din ang kasama ko for that 2 months.

Rein traced the scratch marks and some deep wounds at my back that were caused by her nails earlier when we made love. Masyado kasing napadiin yung hawak niya kaya may mga gasgas yung likod ko. “Did I do this??” She asked innocently. Guilt was starting to show up on her face.

“Hey, don’t worry. Its okay. Gasgas lang naman eh.”

“I’m so sorry. Dapat nagcut ako ng nails ko.” She continued to examine my back. “I didn’t know na masasaktan kita kanina. Dapat I just kept my hands sa side. Sorry.” She hugged me but her hands were still touching my bare back up and down.

Natawa naman ako ng konti. She is so worried eh wala naman ‘tong effect na masama saakin. “Its okay. These are just scratches, they’ll be gone in no time.” I kissed her hair and just remained like this for a few minutes until she got convinced that its okay. Rein has become really emotional these past few days. “Let’s have dinner?”

“No. Upo ka muna jan. Wait for me. Don’t go anywhere.” She pushed me in the couch and went to the bathroom. Pagkabalik niya, she is carrying the firt aid kid.

“Baby, okay lang ako. Let’s eat na.” I protested. Tumayo ako sa couch but unfortunately, tinulak niya ulit ako.

“Hindi tayo kakain not until magamot ko yung scratches na yan!” She started pinning me with her arms in the couch tapos bigla nalang siya tumalon sa lap ko and straddled me. She started moving, unconscious that she was grinding on me and her boobies in front of my face. I felt a sting on my back where she poured alcohol. She started reaching my lower back which made her grind on me again. I groaned. She smacked my back with her hand. “Blake! Keep still!” She ordered.

And sakit ng palo niya ha! Iniiwas ko yung face ko sa boobies niya pero it kept on rubbing in my face. Shit. Control, Blake! “How can I keep still when you’re turning me on?!” I complained. She smacked my head this time. “And since when did you become violent?! Stop smacking me! It hurts!” She just stuck her tongue out and did the ‘belat’ thing that kids do.

Para kaming mga ewan na nagsisigawan habang ginagamot niya yung scratches ko. Once again, she grinded and this time, she did it on purpose. She placed her hands at the back of my neck and began tracing invisible letters at the back of my nape. Slowly, she lowered her face on my neck and bit my earlobe. “All done, honey.” She smirked and stood up.

She’s teasing me! I can’t believe this. I looked at her in disbelief. Her gazes lowered done between my legs she gave me a seductive smile and bit her lower lip. I felt my libido rise up. Blake, control!! I warned myself. “Who are you and what have you done to my wife??”

She laughed. “She just wants to play, honey.” She gave me a wink. She started walking away while I was still dumbfounded on what she did.

“Now, let’s have that dinner. I’m hungry.” Before she stepped out of the room, I pulled her back and ako naman ang tumulak sakanya sa couch.

I laughed a little. “Oh, no honey. You need to finish what you started. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I didn’t know my wife has her naughty side.” I pinned her in the couch.

Round two!

**

Rein’s washing the dishes while I just sat at one of the stools staring at Rob’s email. We’re done with dinner and sabi niya siya na daw maghuhugas ng plates. Pano ko ba to sasabihin sakanya?

Maybe I should just skip this year’s race? Hmm… That doesn’t seem good for me. Or maybe, I could take her with me! But how about her school? And how about Adrianna??? Baka masabihan nanaman ako ng two-timer.

UUUURRRRGGGHHHH! Since when did deciding become so hard for me?? Dati naman oo lang ako ng oo. Maybe since I loved Rein, doon lang ako nahirapan mag decide between career and family.

Family ALWAYS comes first…. BUT HOW ABOUT MY CAREER?! I hate this.

“Blake, are you okay?” I was clearly over-thinking. Hindi ko nga napansin na nasa likod ko na pala si Rein trying to have a peek at my phone.

I almost threw my phone para lang hindi niya makita. “Haa?? Oo. I’m okay, honey.”

“Give me your phone.” She demanded. I just stared at her with my puppy eyes hoping that she would fall for that and just forget about my phone. “Give me your phone, Bustamante.”  

“Honey, its nothing! Nangungulit lang yung ka team ko!” I answered in defense. Tumayo ako and walked on the opposite side of where she’s standing. I turned my phone off now.

“Bustamante, give me your phone! Now!” I was forced to give her my phone. Habang hinihintay niya magon, our landline rang! Pagsinuswerte ka nga naman!

Iniwan niya yung phone ko sa kitchen counter and pumunta ng living room to answer the landline. It was probably one of her siblings or mga kapatid ko kasi ganitong oras tumawag eh.

I quickly grabbed my phone and deleted the email. Sumunod ako kay Rein sa living room and wondered why she was being so formal sa kausap niya. I heard her laugh and pagkapasok ko ng living room, she looked at me like I was some kind of guilty criminal.

“Sorry but Blake can’t talk now. I think he’s already sleeping… Yeah, sure. Ano ba yun?” She signaled me to sit in the couch in front of her and sumunod naman ako. Looks like the other person in the line had some long explain to do… “Okay, I’ll be sure to remind him about the race in Monaco and yung flight nila ni Adrianna next week.”

My heart rate doubled and next thing I knew, I was struggling to get the phone from Rein. “Rein! Give me the phone!!!” She threw me a pillow straight into my face. “Uggghh!! Rein!!!”

“Nandito na pala si Blake. Ikaw na kumausap ha? Nice meeting you, Rob.” She gave me a sarcastic smile.

“Shit!” And the next thing I knew, the wireless telephone flew across the room to my face. Sa right eye ko pa and she didn’t look back at tumakbo na sa taas. “Fuck! Ang sakiiiiiiit!!”

“Gago ka, Domingiano! Bakit mo ko tinawagan sa bahay?! Pwede naman sa cellphone???!” I asked while my left hand was still massaging my right eye.

“Well, hello to you too. Patay yung phone mo, dude and you’re not answering my emails. And what a nice secretary you have. Sama mo siya sa Monaco and give her to me.” Lalong naginit ulo ko.

“Shut the fuck up, Rob! Stop checking her out!”

“Woaah! Damot, dude ha. Since when did you start caring for girls or your secretary?? And besides, you have Adrianna to play with. Basta next week, okay? I’ll see you in a few. Don’t forget your secretary! Bye!” Bago pa ako makapagsalita ulit, binaba niya na yung telepono.

Before I think about of anything else, sinundan ko na si Rein sa taas and saw her inside my closet. She was already packing my things in my luggages. “What jacket are you using? Or may bago ka from your sponsors?” I watched her looking at my collection of NASCAR jackets.

“I’ll be having a new one.” I said shortly. I was just standing in the doorway.

“Malamig parin doon, I’m sure. I’ll pack some of your long sleeved shirts, okay?” I closed the space between us and hugged her from the back. I rested my chin in her shoulder and I heard her sigh heavily. “How long are you going to stay there?” I heard sadness in her voice habang pumipili parin siya ng mga damit na dadalhin ko. Hindi niya man lang ako tinitingnan. Ayoko ng ganito.

“About 2 months.” She was about to walk in the other side of the room nung humarang ako and held her shoulders. Hindi niya parin ako tinitingnan sa mata and she looked down pretending to look at something in the ground. “Honey, please look at me.”

“Kila Mom nalang ako mags-stay while you’re gone. O kaya kay Papa.” She laughed a little and trapped my face between her warm hands. “Don’t forget my pasalubong. I’m going to miss you.” She hugged me tight and she started sobbing.

Ah, shit. Drama nanaman. Bakit parang nagiging hobby niya na ang pagiyak? Pero kahit ganon, ang sakit saakin na makita siyang umiiyak kahit pa na ganong kaliit na bagay pa yung iniiyakan niya. Hinaplos ko yung buhok niya ng paulit-ulit habang umiiyak parin siya. “I’m going to miss you too. Gusto kita isama kaya lang pano yung studies mo? Kung sasama ka saakin, you’ll have to drop all of your subjects and I’m sure you don’t like that diba?”

“This is so unfair. Ngayon palang tayo nagiging okay then you have to go away for 2 months. Tapos… Tapos kasama mo pa si Adrianna. Ang daya.” Bumitaw siya sa hug tapos pinunasan yung tears niya using the back of her hand. Parang bata pero ang cute.

“Adrianna is just going to be… some kind of muse. Kasama ko lang siya lagi but that doesn’t mean she’s my girlfriend. And that doesn’t mean na siya ang mahal ko, kasi ang mahal ko, will be staying here in the Philippines to study and that would be you. Ikaw ang love ko and not her.” I pinched her nose and she giggled.

Hearing her giggles was like heaven for me. I like it when she laughs and smiles. Every single thing she does make me fall for her more.

“I’m really going to miss you.” She pouted and ninakawan ko siya ng kiss. She giggled again tapos she looked at me seriously. “Blake, please let me come. I’ll stop studying if I have to. Besides, graduate nanaman talaga ako diba? Kaya lang naman din ako nagaral ulit is because nalulungkot ako dito sa bahay kasi di pa tayo okay noon. Please?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 1.3K 3
A writer who had the chance to meet his portrayer and fell in love with him. -- Start: March 6, 2022 End: November 30, 2022
79.4K 1.2K 32
Maganda, sexy, matalino, mabait. Yan si Amanda Arden. Kung tutuusin swerte ang lalaking iibigin nya. Pero bakit ganun? Walang nagtatagal sa kanya? "Y...
88.8K 1.9K 38
When I left her, I knew that I made the biggest mistake in my life. When I came back to the Philippines, inaasahan ko na masasaktan ko siya. Inaasaha...
569K 16.5K 66
FIRST STORY : A PIECE OF YOU SECOND STORY : JUST THE WAY YOU ARE ( Karugtong ng first story ibang character ) Gabby Montreal is a Tomboy. Gusto n'ya...