Back to back

By Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... More

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

⚠️ Bold

2.4K 40 7
By Golden_L_M

Read at your own risk.

------------------------------

"Jungkook?"his name was the first thing that I managed to utter when I opened my eyes.

I looked around and immediately felt that something was wrong, extremely wrong. Where was I? This wasn't my dorm?! Sunlight kept shining brightly, on me, from the window on my right side and I had to put my hand up in the air so I could block the rays and actually see the rest of the place, where I was staying.

I decided to leave the bed, that was in fact really comfortable, in aim of finding out where I was at. I remembered falling asleep in Jungkook's car but nothing more than that.

I stumbled across the room and accidentally caught my reflection in the mirror. I had to blink a few times before realising that I was in fact wearing just my underwear. I tilted my head in puzzlement. What exactly happened last night?

I opened the door and found myself in the hallway, where my eyes were straight away greeted by a huge picture of me and Jungkook. He was embracing me from behind and looked at me while I was looking in the distance. It took me a few moments to register when it was taken but I eventually remembered - it was taken last year when we were on a double date with Jimin and Rose. We had such a great time back then since the boys decided to take the two of us to the amusement park. When we were about to leave, Rosie suggested taking a picture of me and Jungkookie and we agreed to it. But I forgot about it and never asked Chae to send it to me, so seeing it here made my heart feel all kinds of things.

He didn't forget about it like I did?

Still not knowing where I actually was, I opened another door. It was a bathroom which was quite convenient as I badly needed a shower and teeth brushing.

I couldn't possibly wear my already used underwear so I sincerely hoped that he had something for me to put on.

"Baby, what are you...?" he asked me but seemed to lose his words as he opened and closed his mouth a few times already. I met him at the kitchen. He was wearing an apron and looked extremely irresistible.

"Em...I don't have anything to wear," I complained and actually got shy because of his reaction but also because we weren't intimate with one another for quite some time now.

I could feel his eyes travelling all the way from my legs to my eyes. When our eyes met, he cleared his throat and looked away while murmuring: "I bought you some clothes." Then he proceeded to the living room and I followed him.

Despite me being able to hear him, I wanted to tease him like he always did to me, so I told him to stop walking and took a few steps towards him.

"What did you say, Kookie?" I asked him gently.

I could see how his Adam apple moved up and down, yet he was unable to look me in the eyes.

I smirked and (don't ask me where my confidence was coming from) put my arms around his neck so when his astonished orbs met mine, I spoke again: "I couldn't hear you very well, what did you say and why are you walking away from me like that?"

"Lisa," he said my name through gritted teeth which meant that I succeeded in making him feel aroused and for that I had to mentally congratulate myself. You got to taste a little bit of your own medicine, Jeon Jungkook.

"Hm, Kookie?" I didn't have any intention of stopping now.

"Believe it or not but you won't be needing any clothes," he announced and swayed me in the way that made me lying on the couch that was placed in our vicinity. He was now at the top of me with his eyes intensely staring at me.

"Jungkook, what do you think you are doing?" the question barely left my lips as he was dangerously close to me. I could already feel his breath on my face.

I could also feel his quickened heartbeat just like I was able to hear my own. His perfume filled up my nostrils, making me feel drunk and his tender voice against my skin felt like a sin: "If you didn't tease me, you wouldn't have ended up like this. But you left me with no chance, Doll."

Doll. It was his old nickname for me but somehow it felt so good hearing it.

His lips collided with mine and before I knew it I was being pulled up by his strong arms. The towel that was covering my body was long forgotten on the floor as he pushed me against the wall, pressing his weight on me.

"When did you get so bold, darling?" he asked between our kisses.

"I was bold all along, I was just trying hard to tame the beast inside me," I answered and slid my tongue into his mouth, he then followed me right away.

After some time, I pulled away slightly to get a gasp of fresh air but he caught me off guard and twirled his tongue, so it was now playing with mine. He sucked on my tongue, before claiming my lips once again.

"How do you always smell this good, Lisa?" he moaned, falling smoothly on the bed with me on top of him. 

I breathed deeply with the intention of calming down my quickly beating heart. I trailed my nose to the base of his neck while my hand slipped into the band of his underwear.

Suddenly he stopped kissing me, so I backed off a little in order to see what made him stop.

"How come that you take the lead, Lalisa Manoban?" he spoke with a flushed face and I could see how he poked the inside of his mouth with his tongue.

"Why? You don't like it?" I asked him fake pouting and winked at him when he gave me yet another look of disbelief. 

"No, I love it actually, too much to be honest" he managed to utter.

"Am I making you speechless?" I teased him as my hand trailed over his crotch and cupped his balls, making him arch in pleasure.

"Ya! Who are you and what did you do to my innocent baby?" he said with a husky voice when he "recovered" a little.

"I'm her, just not that innocent anymore," I responded and pressed my lips against his skin.

All of a sudden, he left out a small laugh. "Lisa, baby, I think that you should stop with the hickeys because it will make people believe that someone beat me up."

"They would never think that since they all know how dedicated you are to boxing," I concluded and took a closer look at his already topless body, his skin brimming with bruises that I've made.

"You had your fun, now it's my turn," he spoke out of the blue and before I knew it, he topped me. "Let me make you feel good, baby," he then whispered softly into my ear.

His finger found its way to my entrance. 

"You're already wet for me," he stated the obvious, with the smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes, both in pleasure and annoyance but snarled right after that and gritted my teeth in frustration as he slipped his fingers easily in and out of me, toying more than preparing me.

"If you don't stop the teasing, I'm going to leave," I whined while trying to sound as serious as I could be in this situation.

"Naked?" he smirked again, not abided by my threats.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook! Naked!" I yelled in dissatisfaction. I gathered all of my strength to push him away and get up, but he was too lusty.

"Where do you think you are going, baby?" he asked, his eyes were as dark as the night sky but at the same time I was able to see the flames of desire in them.

"Home," I replied and tried, once again, to get away from his strong grip but failed miserably.

He gently yet powerfully pushed me back into the bedsheets and quickly removed the remaining piece of clothing from himself.

"Stop showing off, it's not like you are some Greek God," I tried to sound indifferent regardless of his perfectly sculptured body in front of me.

He grinned. 

"Why, don't you like what you are seeing?" he couldn't help but taunt.

He understood my silence as the sign of surrendering and proceeded with giving himself a few tugs while looking me straight into the eyes.

"You are gorgeous, Lisa," the tone of his voice changed completely as it became quieter and huskier.

I gulped hard because of his intense stare but didn't want to break our eye staring contest. 

Without speaking or breaking our eye contact, he pushed in. At first he trusted slowly, allowing me to get used to his length but once we both started to yearn for more, he quickened his pace and it didn't take us long before we began letting out loud moans. 

It felt extremely pleasurable having him at the top of me however the lust only kept rising. I knew that sooner or later I would have to beg for more. 

"Please," I murmured.

"What, baby, I can't hear you?" he teased me.

I let out a loud breath before saying: "Please, daddy." My pride was trampled down but I didn't care.

"I haven't heard that nickname for some time now, but I will gladly make you feel even better baby," he said and began rocking us together even harder. I screamed in pleasure as he hit the right spot at the right time and dug my nails deeper into his back, leaving a mark for sure. 

I found myself crying, shaking and shamelessly asking for more.

By his body language I knew that he was close and I wasn't far away from him.

"Let's come together, hm?" he asked me, gasping for air just as much as I did.

I nodded weakly.

He pushed and pulled and hung onto my hips as if his life depended on it. The air around us became filled with the slapping of our skins and our urges to catch as much air as possible. I could still smell his signature fragrance in the air in spite of it being infused with sex scent. Our eye staring contest was long forgotten from the moment I leaned on him, experiencing waves of pleasure. 

I felt myself coming and a few seconds after I could feel him cumming into me. His knees gave in not long after that and he landed on the bed beside me.

He pulled me closer to himself and kissed me gently on the lips, then started placing soft kisses all over my face and them sucking into my neck.

"I will be having hickeys," I asserted.

"I'm returning a favour, but I'll have more mercy on you than you did on me," he said between his actions.

"Mercy? You? I don't believe it. You never had mercy on my heart."

He stopped with his little bites and looked at me. I didn't know where all the lust, I was feeling just a couple of moments ago, vanished to but suddenly my heart felt heavy.

I enjoy every second of my life with him but I was afraid to trust him again. He broke my heart more than a couple of times and now that I was letting my guard off again, scared me.

He must have sensed my hesitation as he took my hand in his and announced: "I feel sincerely regretful for all the hurt I brought you. I would be lying if I told you that at some point in my life, I didn't doubt that we would make it work. It was hard for me, I got jealous easily and I was too impatient. Despite doubting the success of our relationship, I never doubted our love. From the moment I've met you, up until now, I never imagined myself being with anyone else but you. And regardless of the obstacles that we came across, I was never able to let you go. Even when others advised me to stop seeing you, I never listened. It's because I love you, Lisa, I love you more than my life. And this time I'm not promising anything, I will show you how great my love is. So, are you willing to give me another chance?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. Should I believe him again this time? Should I risk a potential heartbreak? Would I actually be able to let him go?

I looked down for a brief moment before speaking again:"I will give you another chance, Jungkook. I will put my heart into your palms but this is your last opportunity, so don't waste it. Don't make me regret my decision."

Our tears slid down in sync.

Thank you, my love, thank you," I heard him say before we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

I wandered off to the dreamland, forgetting to aks him what was the place where we had our "back together " sex. But at the end of the day, it didn't even matter that much. The only important thing was that I was in his arms again, where I felt most at home. 

—-–-----------

Dear readers! Thanks you from the depth of my heart for reading, commenting and voting. This chap is actually M rated? But I hope, you weren't too surprised. I wanted to try and write smut too, even though I'm not really good at it. I hope you will continue to read this story. Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2021 𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
105K 4.8K 20
Liskook short story This is a story about second chances, about fated love and about reinstating a girl's belief in love once again.
514 49 2
- liskook short story - Thank you for loving me to an unattainable extent, to an impossible place, to nowhere, Jeon Jungkook. Sincerely, Lalisa.