Older Brothers | ✔

By peachynamjooni

After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having fo... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y o n e
t h a n k y o u
b o n u s - 1
b o n u s - 2
b o n u s - 3
b o n u s - 4
b o n u s - 5
b o n u s - 6
b o n u s - 7
after they met her

t w e n t y o n e

81.4K 2.7K 1.3K
By peachynamjooni

Saturday arrived sooner than I thought.

Caleb drove me into the city, because he was meeting up with his friends in the arcade.

We drove off one hour to soon, so Caleb took me to McDonald's.

It was my first time actually getting something there, he bought us some really nice smelling stuff through the drive in.

He parked in a parking lot in the city and we ate it together.

"That's so good!" I breathed out, after slurping down a whole vanilla milkshake.

The food there was so yummy, I think I could be addicted to eat it. These chicken nuggets were just so tasty!

Caleb huffed, watching me. "You act like it's your first time eating this." He rolled his eyes playfully, biting in his burger.

"It is." I exclaimed, while I put a frie in my mouth.

He started coughing. "For real?" His eyes were widened, his eyes fixed on me.

"Yea, we didn't had much money." I just shrugged.

"Wait, wait, wait." He opened his mouth in disbelief. "Did you ever eat sushi?"

I shock my head, irritated why he changed the subject.

"That's not how you should live, Lilith. You should, no you need to try sushi." He sounded so serious. "I try to ask Jon to get sushi for lunch tomorrow. You don't have to worry anymore."

Never gave I heard Caleb speak so much to me, and the subject was food. Especially sushi.

Giggles escaped my mouth. "Thank you, Caleb."

It was new to me, that he was so open and friendly towards me, but I hope he would be like that a little longer.

"It is time now, I walk you to the mall." Caleb said and streched, before we left the car. The mall was only some minutes away from the parking lot, so we didn't really had a talk.

When we arrived Samantha was already waiting for me. "Well, I think you can reach her yourself now." Caleb mumbled, he played with one of the chains that dangled down from his jeans.

I smile at him. "Yes! Thank you for driving me, Caleb. I will come to the arcade when I am done."

"No, just call me. I come get you myself." he nodded at me, looking left and right, like he wanted to symbolize to me, that it could be danegrous. I just rolled my eyes and went to Samantha.

"Hey!" she greeted me with a hug. "I am so happy that we managed to meet today! The boys are waiting at the store that sells the costumes. Let's go!"

We arrived at the store quickly. Peter and Dylan were laughing for some reason. As we approached them Dylan grinned at us. "Look what we found!" He held a costume up. Sexy police lady, was the name of the costume. A woman was on it, wearing a very short dress and had some handcuffs in her hand. "That would be perfect for you two!"

Dylan laughed really loud, while Peters face redned at the thought of Samantha and me wearing this kind of stuff.

"Sure, but you will put on the monkey costumes, you idiots." Samantha put her chin up showing them the weird colored costumes of a full-body monkey costume.

"If you want me to get killed we can wear those." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the outfits and putting them back. "You guys are insane."

Both of them laughed. "We need to start to search for the right costumes, so all the attention will be on us!" Dylan exclaimed, taking Samantha's hand and leading her deeper into the costume store.

Peter and I looked at each other. "We can manage this." He gave me a encouraging laugh.

"I hope you're right."

Running around behind those two was pretty exhausting. They grabbed everything they thought was cool, so in the end we stood near the cabins with so many outfits.

"Lilith, I got them all in your size!" Samantha popped her lips. "You are going to be our model today!"

I looked at her with widened eyes. "You can't be serious."

"Yup, she is! I got all the stuff in Peter's size, so go on you two, start changing!" Dylan almost screamed at us, shoving us in different cabins.

We changed in so many dumb outfits, I really wanted to hit Samantha, some of the costumes were just for their own entertainment.

"What is this!" I was furious. When I saw that in the end of all the costumes, Samantha handed me a Princess Peach costume.

Samantha was crackling. "You finally found it! Our final choice."

"Why did you let us put on all these outfits, if you decided already!"

"It was fun!" Caleb laughed, when Peter came out grumbeling, wearing a Mario costume.

"So I guess you two will be Luigi and Daisy?" I groaned.

They had a grin on their faces and showed us the costumes, they hid them behind the chairs they were sitting on.

We paid our costumes and went to drink something at Starbucks.

I bought myself a Latte Macchiato with lots of whipped cream.

We chatted about a lot and even Peter was talking to me normally.

"Are you sure you can't come to practice, Lilith?" Dylan sighed, showing me his big puppy eyes.

"I am really sorry, guys." I apologized, I felt my eyes getting teary. "I really wish I could."

"It is not your fault, don't make her upset, Dylan!" Samantha stated, hugging me from the side.

"There must be a way, I really want to hear you sing today." Peter mumbled, more to himself, but we all heard it.

Dylan whistled at him. "Oh, Pete, you little lovebird."

I rolled my eyes at them, when I looked through a window, I saw some street perfomers infront of a shop.

They looked like they are going to have a break now.

Peter followed my eyes, when I looked into his, he started grinning at me.

"What if we can practice right here?" Peter wiggled with his eyebrows, Dylan looked at the performers, too.

"Let's go, bro." Dylan smirked, together they went to them. They were eating sandwiches and drinking coffee.

Samantha and I looked at each other confused. They discussed something and the performers looked skeptical.

After some minutes Peter and Dylan turned around and started to move their hands wildly to symbolize us that we need to come over to them.

Samantha and I drank our drinks fast, then we walked out to them.

"Here it is, our rented stage!" Dylan showed us.

Samantha's eyes widened. "Rented?"

Peter nodded. "We payed the dudes and all the money we get for this perfomance will belong to them as well, but hear me out, we have a chance to practice. It is a good chance to train before the Halloween party."

"How long do we have?" I bit my lip, I was nervous.

"A little more than twenty minutes. Then your brother can come get you." Dylan looked proud of himself. "I texted my dad already. He will come get me after this and Peter we can take you with us."

"Oh then I write my mom." Samantha spoke relaxed.

With shacking fingers I wrote Caleb to meet me in thirty minutes in front of the mall.

"Wait, but what songs will we perform?" I asked, twenty minutes for three songs is much.

"The three songs for the party first and then I thought we could improvise with a song we all know." Dylan suggested.

"Oh, a song that we all know?" Samantha grinned. "The greatest showman! We permed it last year, Lilith can just open the lyrics on her phone, it will be fine! With her voice it will be perfect!"

My knees started shacking when we stood there, the microphone firmly in my hands.

Samantha told the small audience what song we are goign to sing first. It was Dont stop from 5SOS. I was relieved only to be the backround voice of this song.

My happy bubble popped when I realised many people were stopping to hear us now, that means when it is going to be my turn, there are going to be a bunch of people.

I can do this, we practiced so much the past weeks, I assured myself.

I started to relax, two little girls were dancing to Samanthas performance, it looked really funny, but I enjoyed singing more seeing them so happy.

The next song was our duet, we sang it and it was very fun. Samantha and I danced a little while performing and the boys were playing so good.

At the end of this song Dylan and Peter even played a little longer on their instrument. They skills were so good.

When it was my turn, Samantha announced me and told the viewers the song would be a little obscene, so the parents with their younger kids disappeard. The boys started playing the melody of Im yer dad from Grlwood.

While practicing for this song we changed some parts, I couldn't scream as good as the singer so I would just improvise and sing the parts louder to get a smiliar effect. I wasn't so deep as her, but I will defintly try my best.

The boys could play fast and they clearly enjoyed it. I could really get out of mz shell as well. I felt so alive while singing and the audience looked shock. They didn't expect me to sing such an song.

Well Samantha always told me my appearnce was one of a good girl.

The last song was our best performence. Even though I needed to read the lyrics off, we nailed this one.

I didn't even noticed Caleb standing in the crowd, watching me with crossed arms.

When we finished we thanked the audience together, then thanked the performers for lending us their insturments and equipment.

I hugged my friends goodbye and walked fast to Caleb, my head was down, I was so scared.

Stanidng before him, I looked him in the eyes. His face didn't show any sign of emotions.

"Caleb, I am so sor-."

He hugged me.

"You were amazing! I only heard the end of your last song, but I am so hyped to see your solo on Halloween!" he had a proud look on his face.

"You are not mad?" I opened my mouth for some seconds.

"Why? You sounded so good!" Caleb cheered.

"B-but I was with the boys-" I clenched my fists.

"The others are overreacting, I had a talk with Peter and Dylan after the incident with the boxing club. They are okay." He shurgged. "Well, friendship okay."

"You wont tell the others, will you?" I frowned waiting for an answer.

"No, I want them to be suprised at the Halloween party!" Caleb looked like a parent. "I didn't know that a Clover would be good at anything expect beating people up!"

"You are good at skating!" I blurted out.

Calebs ears got a little red and he put his nose up.

"W-we need to go now." He coughed, a small smile formed on his lips.

I felt so happy in this moment, I didn't expect how much the tables would turn on me in the future.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion! ♡

Xx Mary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 553 20
This is a collection of various drabbles pertaining to songs about Deckerstar.
946K 22.5K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...
1.3M 47.4K 38
"I wish you were never born!" Ryan screamed, tears freely gliding down both our cheeks, his hand shaking in what seemed to be anger. "I told you to s...
481K 8.5K 16
❗❗Warning: self harm abuse angst feels fluff smut and mothers ❗❗ Dekus life has been turned upside down ever sense his dad left. his mom gets drunk...