Mr. Famous Thang

By NORTHERNGIRLS

๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ -๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ง... More

sแดœแดแดแด€ส€ส&แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สา“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สsษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›สา“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›สsษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›สษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส
า“แดส€แด›สแดษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›สแด›แดกแด
า“แดส€แด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดส€แด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดส€แด›สsษชx
า“แดส€แด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดส€แด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
า“แดส€แด›สษดษชษดแด‡
า“ษชา“แด›ส
า“ษชา“แด›สแดษดแด‡
า“ษชา“แด›สแด›แดกแด
า“ษชา“แด›สแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“ษชา“แด›สา“แดแดœส€
า“ษชา“แด›สา“ษชแด แด‡
า“ษชา“แด›สsษชx
า“ษชา“แด›สsแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›สแด‡ษชษขสœแด›
า“ษชา“แด›สษดษชษดแด‡
sษชxแด›ส

า“แดส€แด›สา“แดแดœส€

10K 355 36
By NORTHERNGIRLS

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYFOUR

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
MAY 8, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌇

(Elia is 19 years old now. I skipped pass her birthday. Semlla is also 5 months now) - A/N

"Why they looking at us like that" " Jimmy said mugging some boys walking pass us. They were mugging them back also. "chill on them cus" Von got up.

"for real if they not on some sh*t we don't got nothing to worry about" Devon told them.

"why y'all so dam rough calm down the fu*k?" I said getting up to go inside. And they all mugged me.

Later on I came back out and noticed Tae,Michelle,Alexis, Stella, Ella, Tasha, Alicia, Zack was here.

It looked like they were all in a bad argument.

"Tasha yo hœ a** want to be loved by Devon so bad! I want my ones hœ run up. You thought I didn't remember that sh*t you was talking about on Instagram when Elia was pregnant" Stella said and Alexis got up.

"what's going on?" Everyone looked towards me.

I saw Tasha running up towards me. I was going to throw hands to protect myself until Devon smacked the dog sh*t out of her.

She fell back. Alexis and Stella started swinging on her. While Ella and Alicia started swinging on them.

(I don't care if that's a girl or a boy if your partner ain't like this for you..what you doing with them ?🥴)- A/N

Every one started fighting including Tae.

I was going join in because I saw Tasha getting her ones with Stella but Devon grabbed me.

"bring your a** on you are not going to jail when your a mother the
fu*k!" he grabbed me.

"LET ME GO DEVON I WANT TO FU*K HER A** UP" I screamed trying to get out his grip.

"Nah" he pushed me in side
of the car.

I looked to his side and saw my best friends winning.

Zack and Jimmy, Von and other men broke up the fight.

"Devon what the fu*k happened?" I screamed at him while we sat down in the car.

"you really don't be on the media huh? that's what I love about your innocent anti social a**" he breathe out making me blush.

I glared at him "Devon can you please put me on" I begged.

I really wanted to know why they was fighting and why all of them came to the same place.

"okay so Tasha was talking sh*t about Tae and Alexis and you. You know Stella don't fu*k with Ella anymore because she doesn't like you for no reason" I nodded my head and he continued.

"Tasha said she was going to beat you up because she said your fast for taking me away from her. Knowing that no broad a** hœ don't own my di*k but you! I saw what she posted because I got messy girls following me but I ain't tell you sh*t! I don't want you getting your face mark up or fighting no bit*h over me.

Semlla be keeping you out of trouble. You be going to swimming classes with her and be taking care of her and stuff . You don't be even seeing all of this drama on the social media which is good!" He said finally.

I was going to say something but words couldn't come out.

"I will be dam if I let a hœ put they hands on the mother of my child perioddd" he said clapping his hands.

"periodd" I co-signed laughing at him.

"Elia" He started laughing making me confuse.

"what?"

"look at Tasha she got a knot on her head" he pointed at her

"Devon you didn't have to do that" I was dying thank god the windows are tinted.

"I had to I don't care" he laughed shaking his head

"she looking like Cardi b when Rah rocked her sh*t" Devon said nonchalantly.

"shut up you making me laugh I can't breathe"

"okay okay okay imma stop"

"I love you I hope you know that sh*t" he smiled at me.

I blushed really hard and looked away

"I still do got that affect on you" he laughed licking his lips and starting the car.

"Stop showing off" I blushed and smiled at him. He turned my head around and kissed me.

"Let's go pick up pumpkin from my mama house and go to Dave buster for family time" he said rubbing my thigh.

____________________

"Keep your foot still Semlla" Devon said getting annoyed.

"don't be pressuring my grand baby move" his mother pushed him aside.

"YAYAYA" Semlla screamed laughing and kicking her legs.

"what the fu*k she just said?" Devon asked looking confuse as fu*k.

"she said yaya I guess she calls your mama that" I giggled.

"Semlla say dada" he smirked poking her stomach.

"moo" she said smiling.

"move??" He frowned.

"yeah move Devon" I pushed him.

"where you guys going?" His mom asked "to Dave buster" I said. "awww you guys look so cute having family time" she cooed looking at us.

"yeah I'm going to teach Semlla how to walk" Devon smirked.

"shes only 5 months she only knows how to crawled Devon" I said picking up Semlla.

I did her hair with 2 ponytails and layed her edges with baby gel.

"My baby looks so cuteee look at your little shorts and cute shirt that says
team mommy" I cooed kissing her.

"Why you didn't put on "team daddy"?" Devon frowns.

Semlla and I rolled our eyes together.

"you guys are fake" he tried not to smile at our interaction.
______

"you have her baby bag?" I asked him.

"Yes I put 3 pampers in there with 4 whipes and I have 5 breast milk bottles" he said holding up the bag.

"thank you daddy" I smiled walking pass him, While I walked outside with Semlla.

"keep playing with me"

"shut up" I laughed which made Semlla giggled.

___________________

"you had fun at dave buster today?" I made weird faces making Semlla laugh. She was having a bubble bath while playing with her toys.

"DEVON PASS ME THE TOWEL I FORGOT IT" I screamed.

"here!! bae" he gave me the towel.

"I want to dress her since
you are wack at dressing her" he said folding his arms.

"okay here dry her" I rolled my eyes.

"watch this I got some sweatpants and a white t shirt" he said grabbing her clothes out of the draw.

"on my god why you are trying to make my baby look like a man" I glared at him.

"I'm not" he smirked.

He rubbed Semlla skin with baby oil. I was staring at him he kind of got me turned on.

I love it when a man knows how to take care of a baby.

The most thing that kept me staring was his golden chain around his neck.

"Why you squeezing your thighs over there?" He looked up licking his lips.

"huh?" I said acting slow

"ohhh you thought I didn't know how to put on a diaper. I'm not one of them, Elia. I keep telling you that" he said while putting on Semlla pants. 

"I never said that. You look really fine" I said looking at my nails.

"girl you tryna give Semlla a brother?" he smirked asking me.

" oh- n- no shut up" I blushed.

"yeah alright just checking... I'm finished my baby look like a lil thug" he looked at Semlla. 

"aht aht you ain't making my baby look like a bum" I pushed him on the bed laughing.

We both was play fighting and Semlla only being 5 months was swinging her little hands on her daddy.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
69.1K 2.9K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
13.2K 543 19
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
55.8K 2K 21
"๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ. ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." - ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ