Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

By magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... More

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
My Soul Got Peace
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Flashes of Previous Birth - 4
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Arriving Troubles
Oh My Gosh..
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
For My Love..
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
The Reunion
Finally together

What's happening?

687 94 14
By magthaline

Hi friends! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support... Give your maximum votes.. Thanks to silent readers for reading, try to vote if you like it... To let me update next

💞💞💞💞

Here the story starts from...

Abhi & Pragya got restless.. After getting up from the dream..

Pragya in mind: why the hell its happening only with me? (Breaks the mirror with vase) I didn't even put that sacred ash.. (Cries) how did I caught this dream? why can't I live my life peacefully...

Mom already chosen a groom.. Everything is out of my hands.. What should I do now?

Abhi in mind: Is she mad to fall into the cremate...? How could she?

Why can't I get good dreams? Shit.. Now how could I sleep?

Both moved towards the moon as usual... Their restlessness went far.. They feel connected... They sits in a couch in the balcony & their eyes filled with tears thinking of the dream they had...

Pragya in mind: I loved him this much, even I jumped into the fire alive.. How did I did that? How could?

Abhi in mind: why can't I get good dreams like getting married, having kids, grandkids..

Why my dreams are always drastic? Oh God, why don't you feel pity for me..

Next day morning arises, Pragya decides not to go out of her house for the next two days as she didn't wanna meet him again...

Abhi gets ready to meet his lady love.. He's already restless thinking of her suicide in his dream.. He decides that he should meet her at any cost.. He comes down & saw his brother & an unknown rage came inside him...

Abhi in mind: Idiot, if you didn't kill me, I would've married my Pragya happily..
Villians are nowhere but are living with me.. It seems.. Mom & bhabhi alone left..

Priya: Abhi, where're you thinking? Come here na.. I cooked your favorite panner butter masala (smiles)

On the other side,

Pragya is sitting on the bed with swollen eyes & her maid comes there with coffee...

Maid: Madam ,Are you fine?

Pragya: haan.. I feel tired.. I'm not going to college.. Tell the driver.. too..

Here Abhi goes to that cafe shop & asked the people about nearby colleges... He remembers Bulbul's words, first day that means first year.. Yesterday, only classes started...

He asked the people here & there found the business school that opened yesterday for the first years... He enters in & goes to BBA first year class.. After getting info from people working there...

He goes to the class & told the professor, that Bulbul & Pragya was called by the principal... But there's no such students.. He's disappointed..

Abhi: Sorry Sir, its MBA first year.. Sorry for disturbing you..

He goes to MBA first year class & does the same.. But to his disappointment, only Bulbul came to him & Pragya is on leave.. Bulbul got suspicious..

After getting out of the classroom,

Bulbul: hey, you came for Pragya, right? Why did you ask me too...

Abhi: If I called her alone, she may get scared, right... So, I called you too.. Sorry (touching his ears)

Bulbul: what do you want Mr.Abhi...?

Abhi: Pragya,.. Didn't she came today? (With concern) Is she fine? Did you call her? Had she breakfast?

Bulbul: hey cool.. If you bombarded this much questions at the same time.. How could I answer?

Are you both in love? What I mean is, she hugged you yesterday in fear & scolded you, then ran away..

I couldn't understand her behaviors towards you... I thought you both may be ex lovers..

Abhi: I told you right.. Yesterday its my second meeting with her.. I donno anything about her, except her name..

But if you ask whether are you in love means.. Yes.. I love her.. (Smiles)

Leave that, first Could you please call her & ask her whether she's fine? I'm worried...

Bulbul: (smiles) wait.. I'll call her..

Bulbul puts it on speaker...

Pragya: hello Bulbul.. Sorry I didn't inform you.. I'm not coming today... (sneeze)

Bulbul: Are you fine? Your voice seems to be.. Did you catch cold?

Pragya: yeah.. I cri.. No.. What I mean is.. I'm new to this city, it will take time for me.. Na.. To adapt to this climate..

Abhi: Ask her, did she take breakfast (in silent tone)

Bulbul: Pragya.. Had breakfast?

Pragya: haan.. Yeah...

Abhi: had tablets? (In silent tone)

Pragya: Bulbul, Is he there?

Bulbul: whom?

Pragya: vo bhi na.. We met him at the hospital..

Abhi got shocked..

Bulbul: why are you asking? Why he gonna come here?

Pragya: yeah.. But I just felt.. Like he.. Ok leave that.. I'm not coming tomorrow too.. Inform professors if they asked, please...

Abhi gets into thinking..

Bulbul: ok.. Then had tablets?

Pragya: haan.. (Sneezes)

Bulbul: ok.. Take care, bye...

Abhi: Thank you so much.. (Smiles) I'll come after two days then..

You have my number right.. Just message me whether she took breakfast, lunch, dinner, tablets.. Whether she is fine.. Please.. I feel restless.. (Stammers) don't mistake me.. I have no way left... I can't ask her, right..

Bulbul: Ok.. (Smiles) bye... I'll go to class now...

Abhi: thank you sisso... (Smiles)

Bulbul: its ok.. Bhai.. (Smiles)

Abhi in mind: Finally, I got you.. Pragya.. Yesterday I just know your name.. Now your college, your class,.. Then your address & your number..

I wanna meet you yaar.. How could I?

He suddenly gets call from Ishani..

Ishani: Abhi.. Come fast to temple.. I told you.. Na.. I'm waiting here.. And where're you now?

Abhi: I'm coming there.. I'll be there in 10 mins... Bhabi.. Sorry bhabhi.. I'll be there..

After sometime,

He went to temple & he saw there Ishani is sitting in front of priest telling something to him.. He hurriedly goes to them ,after getting blessings from priest, he sits with them... Priest keeps his palm on Abhi's head & smiles...

Priest: Don't worry beta.. You got your flashes of previous birth, nothing ekse.. You both are died in the last six births.. And its your soul that's crying to unite with her.. Its same happens with her...

Abhi got shocked...

Priest: you both are reincarnated... Before you sleep, keep this sacred ash for this following week every night.. God's blessings will be always with you both...

Ishani: Nothing to get worried, right..

Priest: (smiles) Go.. God is with you...

After moving from there.. Ishani congrats Abhi.. & asked him to let her meet his lady love with excitement..

Abhi: bhabhi, she's sick it seems.. She didn't came to college today.. I'll tell you soon when the time comes..

Ishani: ok.. Abhi.. All the best (with her sweet smile)

Abhi: thanks bhabhi...

Ishani went back in her car to the hospital.. Abhi has no mood to go to hospital, his mind is full of her thoughts... He sits in the temple itself..

Abhi in mind: I thought these are all bad dreams.. And now I came to know its all happened in real (wiping his tears)

Did you love me that much? (Smiles with tears) Pragya.. I badly wanna meet you.. Wanna hug you tight to my chest.. To tell my love for you..

I won't lose you this time, whatever happens..

Won't you feel pity for me, God? Let me meet her.. Na.. I wanna meet her now...

There Pragya roams around her room getting bored, but shes scared to go out.. Like what if she meets him again.

Both are in each other's thoughts, "sanam re " song plays in the background...

Abhi gets the message from Bulbul...

Bulbul: bhai. She took lunch & tablets.. She got fever it seems...

Abhi: Oh no...

Bulbul : I'm going to her home in the evening.. Are you coming with me to check her?

Abhi: Thank you so much (shouts in happiness)

Bulbul: Err.. Calm.. Na.. Ok.. Come to college in the evening bhai at 4.. (Smiles)

Abhi: ok.. Done... Bulbul (Smiles widely)

Abhi is on cloud nine thinking of meeting his lady love.. He goes to his mansion whereas Priya is surprised to see him that he came in the afternoon itself...

Priya: Abhi.. What happened?.. Why did you came earlier? Didn't you see Pragya?

Abhi: Mom, she got fever it seems, she didn't go to college...

Priya: oh no.. Have you checked her? Is she alright now?

Abhi: I'm going to see her in the evening.. to her home...

Priya: shall I come along with you? (In concern)

Abhi: No mom, its not the time... I'll introduce her to you at the right time..

Priya: ok then.. I'll prepare kwath , give it to her.. She'll be alright... (smiles) get it from me, before you go..

Abhi: (smiles) Ok mom.. Let me sleep for sometime?

Priya: Wait.. Take lunch first...

After sometime,

Pragya is shown looking at the thread, Guruji gave her.. She took off the thread yesterday night. But now, she badly wanna meet him... She ties it back to her hand...

Pragya in mind: Mom.. I donno whether will she agree? But I don't wanna lose you...

Why shouldn't I marry you.. Dad left mom but you're not like him.. you won't leave me .. Like he did.. (Wiping her tears)

I trust you.. Mr.Farooq or Mr.Ashwidev... Whatever... I love you .. I will be always with you.. I wanna to be with you whether it is right or wrong, I don't care.. I'll convince mom..

More I try to forget you... The more I remember.. I'm sure mom will agree to us.. She'll like you too.. (She hugs her pillow & cries)

I'm fed up now... I can't control my mind too now.. (Kisses the pillow with smile) i love you..

Abhi in mind: I'm gonna meet you today.. Wow.. (Smiles hugging his pillow) I love you....

Its evening.. Priya gives kwath in a flask to Abhi to give it to Pragya with her sweet smile...

Pragya is shown sleeping lies on the bed .. There Bulbul & Abhi comes to Pragya's mansion...

Before they enters, watchman stop them.. He calls & informs Pragya that her college friends came to see her.. Pragya asked him to let them in...

Bulbul & Abhi is shocked to know that Pragya lives alone in such a big mansion.. Pragya gets freshen up & maid brings Bulbul & Abhi to Pragya's room.. Abhi is hell scared to see her...

Abhi: what if she mistook me? I know about the previous birth.. She may not know... If i enter a girl's room, whether will She get angry at me?

Maid & Bulbul looks at him who's stood rooted without moving...

Bulbul: bhai.. Where are you thinking?

Abhi: you go Bulbul & ask her whether shall I come? Because she may mistake me , right...

Bulbul in mind: you're really gentleman.. (Smiles)

Bulbul: Ok.. Bhai...

She goes to her friend's room who's lying there hugging her teddy , she smiles at her... Here, Abhi walks to & fro in tension whether will she allow him to?

Pragya: Bulbul, (smiles) sit...you came here? What do you like to have? Coffee, tea, cool drinks...

Bulbul: first tell me.. How are you? (Sits besides her)

Pragya: haan.. Fine... (Smiles) you came alone?

Bulbul: Er... Pragya.. I came with a doctor.. He's waiting outside.. Shall i ask him to come?

Pragya: Bulbul.. See it's not serious.. Why did you call doctor & all? .. (Sighs) Call him in...

Bulbul: (smiles) Wait...

She goes near to door with smile..

Bulbul: Dr.Abhi.. (Smiles) Please come in...

Abhi's happiness knew no bounds.. He runs to her room.. He slowly slides his head in cutely.. Pragya noticed him.. She smiles at him.. She composed herself.. He enters in & smiles at her.. Bulbul sees both of them smiling.. She gets up from her place looking at Abhi teasingly...

Abhi sits beside Pragya on a bean bag..

Abhi: Are you fine Ms.Pragya? (Nervously)

Pragya: (smiles) Haan.. Its just a fever..

Abhi: then.. How much it is? Have you measured it in thermometer...

Pragya: Nope.. (Pouts) I don't have thermometer... & all..

Abhi: You should have it, right.. Its a basic medical kit.. (With worried face)

Pragya: arrey.. You're a doctor.. Won't you bring ? (Winks)

Abhi: haan.. You're right.. I should have brought it, right.. (Slaps himself on his head lightly) Wait.. I will bring.. It's in the car...

Before he gets up, she holds his hands..

Pragya: Sit.. No need of that.. I'm fine (smiles)

Abhi: what fine.. Your hand.. Is too hot.. Had tablets? (With concern)

Pragya: haan, I took tablets... Temperature is reduced now... Here are they (showed him tablet covers, she took)

While Abhi seriously looking at them, Pragya is busy looking at him with smile..

Abhi: do you have cough? Running nose or vomiting..?

Pragya: nothing (smiles) Just fever... What's there in the flask..

Abhi: Err.. Actually..

Pragya: Tell me Mr.Abhi.. What's that..

Abhi: Its kwath.. Mom prepared it.. (In fear)

Pragya: for whom?

Abhi: for you... (Looks at her in fear) Don't ask me,.. what's the ...need of this.. You're from India.. So.. Mom.. (Stammers in fear)

Pragya: sh.. You brought it for me, right... Then give me...

Abhi & Bulbul got surprised.. Pragya smiles at him..

Pragya: Give me.. Na..

Abhi: thank you (smiles)

Pragya: Arrey.. What's this! Mr.Abhi.. I have to thank you.. Why are you thanking me?

Abhi smiles sheepishly.. & his smile vanishes suddenly.. Pragya & Bulbul looks at the direction... broken mirror..

Pragya: I broke it.. With a flower vase.. I was little upset yesterday.. So.. (With sad face)

Abhi: Is your problem solved now? If you need, I'll help you too (with concern)

Pragya: Its completely solved now.. (Smiles) Ok then...

Abhi: then.. I think tomorrow morning, you'll be alright.. I think it happened because you stressed.. And your eyes look tired.. May be you cried.. Its out of depression...

If your problem is solved, your fever will be gone too.. And you took the right tablets... But you took high dose.. Take low dose ones.. You're already lean.. I'm sure your apetite.. Will not.. Accept this.. And...

Pragya in mind: If you are with me, I won't be depressed Mr.Abhi.. Please don't go.. Be with me.. Na..

Abhi: Pragya.. Ok then.. Take care.. If anything you need, call Bulbul.. She'll inform me... Anytime... Don't hesistate.. Ok.. Your health is more important..

Pragya: not ok.. (Turning her face)

Abhi's face falls. Bulbul looked at her confused...

Abhi: I'm sorry.. If I said anything (with sad face)

Pragya: arrey.. Won't you give your number? Why I have to disturb Bulbul for each & everything..?

Achha.. Then.. I'll call some other doctor...

Abhi: No need.. Please.. (Smiles) Call me anytime.. (Gives his visiting card)

Pragya: Anytime.. (Looks at him)

Abhi: haan.. (Smiles)

Pragya: Means Shall I call you in the midnight? Early morning? Too.. (Smiles) Abhi..

Abhi: haan.. You are always welcome.. (Smiles) Pragya..

Pragya: Ok then.. Bye..

Abhi: Haan.. Ok bye..

Bulbul: Ok then.. Pragya.. I'll go too.. Will you come to college tomorrow?

Pragya: I'm fine now.. I'll come... Bye Bulbul

Abhi: Then I'll meet you in college...

Pragya looked at him crossing her hands...

Abhi: To check you... (In fear)

Pragya: Ok.. (With strict face)

Abhi: ok.. (Turns back in fear)

Pragya: Aap.. One minute...

Abhi remembers how she used to call him same.. He looked back at her with smile..

Pragya: Aap.. Come in break time.. 11 at cafe shop... That same one..(smiles)

Abhi: Ok.. I'll be there.. (Smiles) Shall I go now?

Pragya in mind: I don't wanna.. But..

Pragya: bye... (Smiles) Go safe..

Abhi looked back at her with teary eyed..

Abhi: take care.. (Smiles)

He & Bulbul started moving out of mansion.. Abhi keeps turning back.. Like whether will she come back to see him.. He started the car.. He looked at her balcony... Bulbul coughs...

Bulbul: shall I take taxi.. Bhai... (Smiles) I think.. You're busy...

Abhi: Sorry.. Bulbul.. Let's go.. (smiles)

Pragya comes to balcony & saw him leaving in his car. But Abhi didn't notice it..

💞💞💞💞

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote if you like it.. Eagerly waiting for your votes & comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 253 12
Pragya gets married to Abhi but soon learns that he hasn't been able to move on from the love of his life, Pallavi, with whom he got separated 7 year...
2.4K 245 9
sacrificing,risking our life and happiness for parents happiness is something we all do without thinking about the consequences. sometimes we do but...
63K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
35.4K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they wi...