The Psychopath (Stand Alone #...

Por roheinea

He's a psychopath. He's a leader of a mafia group. He kills people. He sells dr'gs. He's a billionaire. And a... Más

The Psychopath
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
LAST

26

2.2K 52 0
Por roheinea

"Hoy, alis!" sigaw ko sa kanya. Bigla ba namang pumasok sa kwarto ko.

"Why? I want to sleep." sabi nito.

"Matulog ka don, sa couch. Hindi dito!" sinubukan 'kong itulak sya palabas, pero bigla syang lumihis kaya ngayon ay nakahiga na sya sa kama ko.

"Close the door Louise." utos nya sa akin. Napakapal talaga ng mukha.

"Yaahh!" sigaw ko sa kanya, naiinis na ako. Dumapa pa sya sa kama para hindi ako makita.

"Pag di ka pa lumabas ng kwarto, hahambalusin talaga kita." banta ko sa kanya pero hindi man lang sya natinag. Ganon pa rin ang pwesto nya.

Lumapit na ako sa kanya. Tinulak ko yung katawan nya para maalis sya sa pagkakadapa, at ngayon ay nakapikit na yung mata nya.

"Yah! Sa labas ka matulog!" tinapik ko ang balikat nya pero hindi na ito gumalaw.

"Tulog ka na ba?!" tanong ko sa kanya, at hindi sya sumagot.

Bakit ang bilis nya makatulog?!! Kainis!! Inurong ko na lang yung katawan nya sa gilid, at sa kabilang gilid naman ako natulog. Kainis talaga. He won again, at wala nananaman akong nagawa.

Pinatay ko na yung ilaw ng lamp ko at pinikit na yung mga mata ko nang maramdaman kong gumalaw ang kama.

May kamay na pumulupot sa mga bewang ko. Heto nga ba ang sinasabi ko eh.

"Sisipain talaga kita dyan, lumayo ka sa akin."

But he didn't listen to me. Mas dumikit pa ang katawan nya sa akin. He buried his face to the back of my neck while his body is now sticking in my body.

Sinubukan 'kong tumayo at humiwalay sa kanya pero dahil nga nakapulupot ang mga braso nya sa katawan ko ay hindi ko nagawa.

"Let's sleep." he said.

"Ayoko, kung ayaw mo matulog sa couch, ako na lang ang matutulog don. Bitaw nga!" i tried to remove his hands in my stomach, but i failed.

"Bobby, i'm not joking right now. Let go now. Inaantok na ako."

"Then let's sleep."

I sighed. He really never listen to me. He won again. Nagpahila na ako sa antok at sobrang inaantok na ako para makipag-away pa sa kanya.

*****

I woke up when i felt an arms in my tummy. I looked beside me and it's Louise. She's hugging me while his face is in my neck.

I realized that i walked in to her room to sleep here. Seeing her beside me made me feel really happy. If she don't want to live with me, then i'll live with her.

I kissed her forehead. "I'll make you fall in love with me Louise."

I slowly removed his arms to me and carefully get out from the bed, and luckily she didn't wake up. I get out of his room and went to Jieun's room and she's still sleeping.

It's 7am in the morning. I went to the kitchen and check the fridge. I cooked pancakes and an egg toast for breakfast, and i make 2 coffee and a hot chocolate for Jieun.

"Daddy." i heard Jieun's voice and she's walking towards me. I carried her and kissed her forehead.

"How's your sleep Jieun?" i sweetly asked.

She smiled. "Good." she kissed my cheeks.

"Do you want to eat breakfast?" i asked her and she nodded. I sat her down on the chair.

I gave her a pancakes and an egg toast in her plate and she started eating.

"I'll wake up your mommy."

"Okay daddy." I went to Louise's room and she's still sleeping. I just notice that she's not wearing a bra. But i just ignored it.

I sat beside her and kissed her cheeks. "Hey, wake up." i kissed her cheeks again. And this time she groaned.

I kissed her again and she pushed my face. I chuckled.

"Louise, if you don't wake up. I'll rape you here."

And she wakes up. I laughed hard.

"Get out of my room!" she shouted at me.

"I made breakfast, let's eat."

"Get out!"

"Okay, okay. Fix yourself and eat your breakfast." she rolled his eyes.

"By the way, i like your tits." i smiled at her. She threw a pillow in my face.

"GET OUT!" oh man, she's mad. I get out of her room because if i don't, there will be a war.

______

Damn that pervert jerk! Aish. Umagang-umaga, sira na agad yung mood ko. Kumuha ako ng bra sa closet ko at sinuot iyon. Naghilamos muna ako at nagsipilyo, inayos ko rin ang buhok ko bago lumabas. Pumunta ako sa dining at naabutan ko sila don, nagtatawanan. Tumigil sila nang makita nila ako.

Tumingin sya sa akin at binigyan ako ng malaking ngiti, biglang nawala nya yung mata nya.

Cute.

He gave me a plate with a pancakes and a toast. There's also a coffee.

"Here, eat your breakfast." and he kissed my head. Halos hindi na ako makagalaw nang gawin nya iyon. Parang natunaw yung puso ko sa ginawa nya.

Why did he have to do that? I feel like i'm a special person to him. I never felt like that before. I ate my breakfast quietly because i'm still stunned in what he did.

He did it like it's a normal thing to do but little he didn't know, my heart is beating so fast.

When i finished eating my breakfast, he's the one who cleaned it and even washed the plates.

"Jieun-ah, daddy will just go home okay? I'll come back here." he said.

"Okay daddy!" he kissed Jieun's cheeks.

"Hey, i'll just go home." he said.

I just nodded. He sighed. He grabbed my head and he kissed my forehead.

"Bye Jieun!" he waved at Jieun, Jieun waved back. And he left our place. I feel like i'm having a hard time to breathe.

What's with that sweet gestures? What is he trying to do? I'm so confuse.

*****

"You slept in her room?" Junhoe asked.

"Yeah."

"But you fvcked her, didn't you?"

"I'm not horny, you jerk. This is not the time for sex. I want her back. I want to complete my family."

He laughed. "I never seen you like this. You're like holding all the problems in the world."

I just sighed.

"Be careful hyung, the son of Mr. Smith is now on the move." he said. "You should give them a bodyguards now, i know that they know already that you have a child." he said.

That's one of my problems too. Those fvckers are attacking us secretly. And they thought we don't know that they're moving.

"Yeah, i'm planning to get a bodyguards for them."

"But what's your plan hyung?" he asked.

"Protect them at all cost."

"Even if your life is on risk?"

"Yeah, they are my responsibility. And this problem? I'm the one who did this."

"But that old man attacked you secretly, that served him right. I will do the same if i were you."

"Don't worry, i got this. I'm not even scared. I'm just scared for my child and for Louise."

"We're still more powerful than them." i nodded as a sign of agreement.

"Please tell Hanz to send his men to me, i know he got a best bodyguards among us." he nodded and he left.

I will make sure that no one can ever hurt them, even a mosquitoes.

Because if they did, they'll beg at me for not killing them brutally. I never pitied someone. They better don't touch Louise and our child, if they don't want to swim in a hot water while their skin is getting burnt.

*****

There's no class in the studio so it's my off day. I checked my instagram account and i gained a lot of followers. I kinda feel happy because they appreciated my dance video.

Nagreply ako sa mga comments to show my appreciation pero hindi ako nakapagreply sa lahat dahil medyo marami.

"Mommy, can we go to a convenience store? I want ice cream." Jieun said.

"Okay, i'll just get my purse." kinuha ko yung purse ko sa kwarto ko, nag-ayos ako ng konti.

May malapit na convenience store sa amin kaya mabilis rin kaming nakadating don. Bumili ako ng dalawang ice cream para sa aming dalawa at umupo muna kami sa table.

It's 5pm in in the afternoon, the best time to eat ice cream.

"Mommy, where's daddy? He said he'll come back."

"I don't know either, maybe he have some stuffs to do."

"Aahhh."

Pinicturan ko sya at pinost yon sa IG story ko.

My date ♡

A men in black entered the conveniece store and they are like checking the are. I just ignored them and focus to Jieun.

"Jieun, did you watch my video? How is it?"

"I watched it when my uncles were watching it."

"Your uncles??"

"Yes mommy, uncle Caleb watched your video and he showed it to us but we didn't finish watching it because daddy told him to not watch your video, and he was angry."

"Why, why he was angry?"

She shrugged. "I don't know mommy."

Why he would be angry just because his friends were watching my videos?I really can't understand it.

"Are you uncles are kind?"

"Yes mommy, specially uncle Drake!!" I smiled.

I looked outside because i feel like someone is looking at us. But there's no one. I just ignored it again, but i kinda feel weird.

We buyed some snacks, and we left the convenience store. We arrived in our apartment safely.

I feel unsettled today since we went to the convenience store, i feel like someone is watching us.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

364K 6.5K 50
This will contain preferences from our glade bois, including Newt, Thomas, Minho, Frypan, Gally and Winston. If requested I can add or remove charact...
24.2K 684 35
Meet Stile's new waitress, Karin Hoyoshi. A girl who has finished college and was asked to be a waitress at Stile. In her life as a waitress, she soo...
421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...