All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First Day pt.1
First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 2: Cavalry battle
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
The aftermath
New student
Race
Before the exams
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
Dorms
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Upgrades
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

Event 3: the tournament Pt.2

8.6K 227 122
By GameTimeYT

Y/N's POV

I took a deep breath in as I walked onto the arena.

"It's the daughter of the top hero, the symbol of peace Y/N's Yagi! Verses Mina Ashido from the same class in the Hero course!" Present Mic shouted.

"Ha this match is gonna be a piece of cake," Mina grinned.

"Hah! In your dreams!" I smirked.

"Begin!" And the match started.

Ice

I shot ice towards Mina but she dodged it.

Damn Todoroki! She knows your moves so I can't use Ice!

She used her Acid to come to me but I teleported away.

Hell Flame

I shot fire towards Mina, she managed to dodge it but her right sleeve was slightly burned. I smirked as she winced in pain slightly. I charged towards her and she shot acid my way, I jumped using my explosions to propel me upwards. I looked down at her and used my explosions to make me go faster. I clenched my fist and it collided with her face.

"Gah!" She yelled as she flew backwards.

She skidded in the ground stopping just before the ring ended. She stood up and used her acid to slide on the ground. She went to punch my but I dodged and kicked her legs making her fall. She got up again and faced me.

Erasure

I stared at her and my hair began to float like Mr. Aizawa's when he uses his quirk. Acid stopped coming from Mina and she looked slightly confused. I smirked and used this time to push her to the boundary.

"You're using Mr. Aizawa's quirk aren't you?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah," I smirked.

My eyes got sore and I was forced to blink. She got her acid back and charged at me. I used my explosions again this time to charge at her, go over her and then change directions. Like Katsuki did in Hero training. I kicked Mina and due to my explosions she was knocked out of bound. Only slightly though.

"Ashido was knocked out of bounds! The winner of this match is Yagi!" Midnight announced.

Everyone cheered for me.

I helped Mina up and smiled. "You did good out there."

"Aha thanks! I'm defiantly going to train harder for the future!" Mina smiled.

Mina and I left the arena and it was time for Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami to battle.

I saw my dad, he was in his hero form. "You did good out there! I'm proud of you!"

I smiled. "Thanks dad!"

"Ya know your mum would be proud to! You're just like her." He smiled while giving me a hug.

"R-really?" I asked.

He nodded. "Now I've got to get back or else I will be missed."

I chuckled. "See you after dad."

He nodded and walked off. I began to make my way back to the stand when I bumped into Endeavor.

"I saw you use 5 different quirks. How is that possible?" He asked glaring at me.

"Well that's for me to know," I smirked.

"You child are unpredictable. I will shape Todoroki to use my quirk and deafest you and your father!" He growled.

"You can't shape him to do anything," I replied.

"He is my son, it is the reason he was born. To defeat your father," He continued to glare at me.

"But is he wants to choose his own path then let him. Can't you see how much pain he is in, he doesn't even like to talk about you." I glared at him.

"Get out of my way, I don't have time for this. My son will beat you and that Midoriya kid. He will end up on top," Endeavor pushed passed me.

"Tch Whatever," I replied rolling my eyes.

"You may want to learn some manners," he said stopping.

"Nah," I smirked before teleporting the rest of the way.

I sat down and I'm pretty sure I had one of the most sour faces ever because Denki, Kirishima and Katsuki looked at me confused.

"What's wrong? You look like you just ate a lemon," Denki asked.

"Endeavor decided he would have a chat with me," I replied.

"My dad spoke to you?" Todoroki asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Mind me asking what he said?" He asked.

"I'll tell you after the tournament, ya know when we aren't about to battle anyone." I replied.

He nodded agreeing with me. I looked down to see how the battle was going and it was surprisingly over. Tokoyami won without even harming Yaoyorozu. It was now time for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to battle.

Their quirks are basically the same. How will the battle go down? They basically will do the same things.

I became bored of the match and walked to see how Katsuki was preparing for the match and if he was nervous.

Wait. Katsuki nervous? Never heard such bullshit before!

I walked down to waiting room 1 where I was pretty sure he was. I walked in and he was stretching. I think he heard me walk in because he turned around.

"Oh, hey." He muttered while still stretching.

"Hey, hows it going?" I asked.

"Ehhhh, good. I'm not nervous, I've got this match in the bag!" He smiled.

I chuckled. "Smile more."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Just what I said. Smile more. By the way your smile is cute," I smirked.

I saw his cheeks go slightly red before there was an announcement.

"Looks like it's time for your match now," I smiled.

He nodded. "Yeah. See you after my match!"

"Do your best," I replied.

He opened the door and turned to me. "You know I will."

He left the room and I chuckled. I soon walked out the room and went back up to the stands. The match was about to begin. Ochaco verses Katsuki.

"Ribit, this might be the most disturbing matchup yet." Tsu said.

"I know, I almost don't wanna watch it," Jiro replied.

"He was kinda a big shot in middle school, and just look at that determined face! From the Hero course Katsuki Bakugo! Verses one I'm personally rooting for, also from class 1-A, Ochaco Uraraka! Let the match begin!!!" Present Mic shouted.

I watched closely as Ochaco ran towards Katsuki. He shot an explosion at Ochaco but she was still standing. He threw more explosions and when the smoke cleared we say her jacket but she wasn't there.

She took it off!

Ochaco jumped behind him in an attempt to touch him but he saw her coming. He threw more explosions knocking her back. She ran at him again only for him to throw even more explosions. She jumped out from behind him but he yet again saw her. Even more explosions were thrown. This same thing kept happening for quite a while. After a bit the pro hero's were getting annoyed and kept saying it was too rough and shameful.

Can't they see her plan, she is staying close to the ground.

Everyone started to boo Katsuki. Despite everything Ochaco was still standing and the boo'ing stopped thanks to Mr. Aizawa. Ochaco pressed her hands together and tons of debris Kane falling down. Ochaco ran towards Katsuki and he raised his hands creating a huge explosion, knocking Ochaco back and destroying the debris.

It's wearing him out.

Ochaco stood back up and Katsuki charged at her. She turned to face him and went to take a step before falling to the ground, Katsuki stopped running.

"Uraraka is down!" Present Mic shouted.

She kept struggling to get back up. She couldn't get up and Midnight checked on her.

"Uraraka is K.O, Bakugo advances to the second round." Midnight announced.

The crowd cheered for him and so did I. Soon after Ochaco was taken away to recovery girl and Katsuki left the arena. The first round was over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
7.4K 191 21
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
401 35 11
Elena, daughter of Aizawa, is a extraordinary girl that helps the teachers in UA but she goes through a lot of things. Aizawa and the teachers of UA...