trans Bakugou and fem Todoroki

By alejandra_jaqu

Bakugou is transgender. Todoroki is a girl. Bakugou was born a girl no one knew. Then Bakugou starts to date... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 7

1.6K 36 24
By alejandra_jaqu

Bakugou's POV 

I wake up the next morning feeling a lot better. I then go to my closet and grab a shirt and some pants. I go and change in my room and I look at myself when I was about to put my shirt on. I put my hands to my side and dropped my shirt. I have gotten too skinny for what I am supposed to be. I then grab the shirt and put it on and head downstairs to the kitchen. I made food and a lot of it for me. I got a plate and made myself a big plate of food. Kirishima comes into the kitchen and looks at me confused.

"Why so much food bakubro?" Kirishima asks and I sigh. I lift up my shirt to show him that I got really skinny and it's not good. "What?! Why are you so skinny!?" He asks and I cover his mouth.

"Quiet!" I whisper-yell to him. "I have been depressed since Todoroki left and right now I am trying to get me back to the way I was before she left," I say and he looks at me.

"That's every manly of you bakubro!" He says and I nod and eat. I was happy today was Saturday. I was hoping Todoroki asks for me. I wanna get to know more about the baby. Maybe I can be the step-father one day. I sigh knowing it wasn't going to happen. I then see Kirishima, He was looking at me and he looks confused. I then realized that I sighed out loud.

"Are you ok?" He asks me worried. 

"I'm fine," I say, and when I finish and I clean up. "I left some food for you and the squad," I say to him and he gives me a high five and I walk to the living room. I was thinking and I sat down on the couch thinking. It then hit me I never told anyone I was trans. I sigh again and think about how I am going to say it. I didn't realize that my squad had come in and sat next to me looking at me. I then snap out of it when Denki lightly slapped my cheek. I look at him and he looks scared. 

"Please don't kill me!" He begs. I start to laugh and he looks at me confused. "Bakugou are you ok? Are you sick?" He asks and I shake my head. 

"I'm fine," I say and he looks more confused.

"Are you sure? I never seemed you laugh before," He says and I nod. He looks at me and then he laughs a little. I pat his shoulder and smile. Everyone that was in the living room looked at me and they start to smile. I look at everyone and smile back. I then see Aizawa walk in the dorms and head to me. 

"Bakugou. Todoroki wants to see you again," He says and I nod and get up. 

"But before we get there I wanna buy her something, Also something for the baby," I say and he nods. We both walk out and head to Aizawa's car and we go to the store. I buy Todoroki some chocolates that I know are her favorite ones and I buy the baby some toys and clothes and shoes. I then head back to Aizawa'a car and put the stuff in the car. He looks at me and I get in the car and we head to the hospital. We get there and I ask for a visitor's pass so I can go into the room. I took the stuff I brought. I then knock on her door and wait for a few. 

"Come in," I hear someone say after a while. I go in and walk in with the bags. She sees them. "What are those?" She asks and I smile.

"Some stuff I brought for you and the baby. I brought you, your favorite chocolates and the baby toys, shoes, and some clothes," I say and she was surprised. 

"Thank you so much Bakugou," She says tearing up.  I go and wipe her tears away. 

"Please don't cry no more. I am here. I will always be here with you," I say and she smiles. I caress her face and she nuzzles into my hand. I smile and I caress her face more. She seemed to calm down and get relaxed. I then sit down on a chair. 

"So, uh...you used my last name for the baby. What does that make me?" I ask her and she looks at me and blushes.

"That makes you the father of the baby," She says and I blush and smile. I hug her and she hugs back. I can't believe I am a father now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
4.1K 104 20
Shoto Todoroki the hottest guy in class, the most badass student falls in love with the new kid....
4.6K 266 15
After an incident that nearly ended his life and caused his parents to separate, Inoue Hato and his mother moved from America to Japan. In an impulsi...
4.8K 221 26
When Todoroki Shouto was born, his father could tell by his dual colored hair that he would have both of his parents' quirks, the only issue, Shouto...