The Trillionaire's Highest Bid

Galing kay Rikka_Sanoa18

Mignonette Vespoir is nothing but a normal girl she doesn't like to be bossed and pushed around. She is blunt... Higit pa

Authors Note ( Very Important please read)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 12

4.7K 124 8
Galing kay Rikka_Sanoa18

Giovanni's POV

After the happening in the throne room, I went straight home. I have to deal with Miognette.

A few minutes of the car ride my phone rang.

I took out my phone and read, (Domenico Cavello) I answered it and He went straight to tell me all the details about Miognette.

"Well, she is from Paris, France. She used to live a comfortable life, but ever since her mother died. Her life went straight to hell. Her father gambled all the money, so she has to work just for them to get by." Domenico said on the other line.

"That's all?"I asked

"Actually there is something. But it's not about her, it's her mother." He said

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Her mother mysteriously died. Ms. Vespoir, came home to her mother already in a casket. Poor girl. No one knew why her mother died. Since I got curious myself, and you won't believe who she was before she gave birth to Miognette."

I sat there, in shocked of what Domenico told me.

"The more reason why I wanna keep her" I smirked and hanged up.

Miognette's POV

I saw mom standing there, with a baby with glorious purple eyes.

"Maman! Maman! attendre! Maman!!" I ran with all might.

"WAIT!" My eyes shot open, eyes filled with tears.

"Stai Bien?!" The man with the silver eyes looked at me, eyes filled with concern.

I stared at him and then I realized, I was in an expensive looking room, filled with Purple Hydrangea Macrophylla flowers.

"Where am i?" I asked, about to lose my shit.

"You're in my villa in Florence." He said still concerned.

"What did you do to me?" I questioned as I hugged my body for protection.

I was in different clothes so he must've done something.

"Nothing, I just gave you some sedative pills and sleeping pills. You were getting annoying in the hotel." He said and continued reading the newspaper on the table filled with all kinds of food a few feet from the bed.

"Why did you take me here?"

"In Florence? I have a meeting here with the head directors and We have a party to attend. It'll be great publicity for you."

"For me?" I said and standing up from the bed.

"Since you're gonna be my wife, might as well introduce you to everyone." He said flipping the news paper.

A man-maybe in his late 50's went inside, wearing a penguin suit-walked in carrying 3 paper bags with luxurious brands.

"Signore, le cose che volevi."

(Sir, the things you wanted)

He just nodded and the old man placed the bags and stood behind him.

I just stayed silent. I really don't know what to say. I really don't wanna be married.

"Come, eat mia bella" He said putting the newspaper down and taking a sip of coffee.

"I'm not hungry." I lied. The food on the table is deliciously calling out to me. I could feel myself drooling.

"It's not gonna change your situation you know. Eat or don't eat, you're still mine."

I stared at his cold, painful silver eyes.

I sighed and slumped down on the chair opposite him.

I stared at the glorious pancake full of fruits and topped with powdered sugar. The way the butter melted on top of the single pancake. Ugh I'd rather marry this delicious handsome pancake than this man in front of me.

I took a bite from the pancake and momentarily died.

"Mhmm" I moaned and closed my eyes.

My peace was cut short because of the soft chuckle this man let out.

"What?" I asked, mouth still full of food.

"That expression is amusing"

I blushed when he said that. I got distracted by the food I tasted in my mouth, I completely forgot about everything.

"By the way..." He added, his eyes avoiding mine.

"I would like to apologise." When he said that the maid tripped and the old man choked.

I stared at the old man in confusion and Mr. De la Spades glared at them.

The old man apologized and went outside together with the maid.

"Anyway, I would like to apologize for hitting you like that."

Oh yeah, I completely forgot. I mean, I've gotten used to my dad beating me so I kinda just didn't mind it.

"It's okay, I-" I was cut off by the sound of cellphone ringing.

Thank god, I almost overshared. This guy would've knew my past and that means more things to use as blackmail.

"si?....ah si, ci saremo, si, deu"

(Yes?...ah yes, we'll be there.)

He hanged up and stood from his chair.

"I have to go but stay here and get ready for the party. These are clothes for you and Elliot," As if on cue, the old man from before entered the room and bowed deeply.

"Elliot will help you with everything and anything you need, anyway, ciao Il Mio"

With that he exited the room and I was left alone with Elliot, Still bowed by the way.

"Um? Signore Elliot?" I spoke, in their national language.

Hey I may not look like it, I'm fluent in a lot of languagesaAnd Italian happens to be one of them.

"Ah, signora, per favore chiamami Elliot."

(Ah, Madam, please call me Eliot)

"I will only call you Elliot if you don't address me like I'm some kind of rich girl"

"Ah, si, Signora, Shall I call you Ms. Miognette then?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, Ms. I recommend you finish up and get dress for we have a lot of to do today." He said with his thick Italian accent.

"Oh ok." I swallowed everything on my plate and stood from my chair.

We went outside and I was greeted by a terrace with a very elegant marble fence. A huge Golden chandelier hang in the middle.

"Whoa, he said a villa. This is a fucking Mansion!" I exclaimed. I ran and placed my hand on the fence and noticed we're on the 3rd floor. Holy shit. 

"This way Ms." Elliot said

"Ah, yes o-of course. I apologize, it's just really big." I replied

"It's alright. You'll get used to it." 

"I don't know maybe I won't" I said, still gawking at the regal decor of the "Villa".

A few minutes of gawking and few mini stops, we finally reached outside.

It was magnificent, Green hedges cleanly protected the mermaid fountain, All kinds of flowers filled those hedges and bushes. It was so beautiful the negative thought completely flew my mind.

"Wow...I-"

"Ms. This is Henry Abruzzi, your trainer."

What? Trainer?

"Trainer? What do I need a trainer for?"

"You need to know the etiquette of being a woman fit for his greatness." He explained

My eyebrows furrowed hearing what he said.

"Excuse me? I don't need to change myself to suit his 'greatness'." 

"I apologize if that struck a vein Ms." Elliot replied. 

Well, now I know Elliot doesn't like me. 

"It didn't. If I'm gonna be the wife of his 'greatness' then I will show them the real me. How great I can be." I replied and walked back inside.

Yeah sure, I only got here because I have to pay a debt, but that doesn't mean they can say all they want and I won't do anything about it, I was raised with an abusive father and a caring mother who was taken from me. 

Trust me when I say, I'd rather work as a maid in the hotel than be a wife, to use as the husband pleases, I saw that while I grew up. That's why I hate being married. For love or not still hate it. but i have no choice.

 ___________________________END OF CHAPTER_________________________________

Hello Bellezze!! CONGRATS TO US FOR REACHING 1K READSSS MYGHADDDD WE DID ITTT!!! PLEASE CONTINUE READING THIS SERIESS! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT TILL TODAYY! 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I WANTED TO GIVE MORE DIVERSITY TO THE CHARACTER OF MIOGNETTE! ANYWAYYY NEXT CHAPTER COMING RIGHT UP!!! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
34.3K 1K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...
4.5M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...