Escaping The Mafia Boss

By iinfinityy_starxoxo

All rights reserved, please do not copy my book. *** Twenty-four year old Katerina's life is turned upside d... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Escaping the Mafia Boss
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 1

53.9K 1.3K 542
By iinfinityy_starxoxo

Arosio De Luca

"Where. The. Fuck. Is. She?" I spat out as I punched the bleeding man after each word spoken. I've only been interrogating him for ten minutes but he was already begging for mercy.

Pathetic.

The stupid fuck worked for my father-in-law, Samuel Dale, as his right-hand man for years. My wife,Isabella Dale, has been missing for one month and this man won't reveal where she is.

Not that I really give a shit, she could be laying dead in a ditch for all I care. The only reason I even married her was because of my parents and grandparents who refused to hand over the family business unless I married that selfish bitch. Something about my grandparents and her grandparents making some sort of pact when we were born. 

It's already been two years since we got married at a courthouse but I've only met the spoiled woman less than five times. At first, I was willing to give our marriage a try but upon seeing her selfish nature as she demanded for an extravagant wedding and treated others like trash, I gave up on her. 

On our wedding night, she expressed her mutual hatred for our wedding and demanded I pay for her living expenses. I gave her one of my bank cards and allowed her to do whatever she wanted. 

Who knew the whore would sleep with practically half of the entertainment industry and attempt to ruin my family's reputation? She stepped out that very night and spent every day enjoying luxuries and the company of other men, at my expense of course.  As the head of the Italian mafia boss, I had more things to worry about than media headlines about her whoreish adventures so I let the media do whatever they wanted. But her birth family always stopped the articles from being published in time. 

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I mocked the pathetic man as he coward back on the floor of one of my many abandoned warehouses. The Dale family has some nerve, trying to make a foul out of the Italian Mafia. Even my family has grown to hate them over the past few years. 

The foul stench of blood was beginning to get to me and I couldn't stand the sight of this useless fucker for another second. I reached a hand behind my back and pulled out my gun before loading it and jabbing it into his bleeding mouth.

"Aro, stop. Your father-in-law will not be pleased once he hears of this," my second-in-command and best friend, Alejandro, tried to stop me but he was one second too late.

My finger swiftly pulled the trigger with my gun resting in his mouth and a sadistic smile took over my face as his blood splattered all over my black dress shirt. I kicked his body away from me and raised my hand to signal my men over to clean up the mess.

"Don't worry, I have other means of finding that whore," my eyes briefly met Alejandro's shaking form and I let out a deep chuckle.

He is the second-in-command of the most powerful Italian Mafia in America, yet he had a phobia of blood. Sometimes, I wonder why I hired him in the first place.

"Don't laugh at me, asshole. You and Giovanni always pick on me, if you know I can't see blood then why kill people in front of me! And, clean yourself up. Elijah will be scared if he sees his dad like this," Alejandro yelled back as he took the driver seat of my sleek black Wrangler.

"Oops" I let out in between laughter but froze at the mention of Elijah. A year before my marriage, my widowed sister died in childbirth as she gave birth to Elijah. I decided to raise him as my own son, much to the dismay of my in laws. Seeing the way that selfish bitch treated him made me loathe her existence even more. She never once treated him with tender nor care. 

"I know. Have you prepared the documents?" I grunted out while changing my shirt to a white button up shirt from the trunk. The documents I was referring to were divorce papers. 

That whore ran away with her newest boy toy a month ago and I could only guess why. Her father had the nerve to lie to me saying she wanted to complete a fashion course in Paris. Even I knew that she never cared for her studies, and barely passed college. 

"Yes, as soon as we find her, we'll force her to sign the papers and you'll be free bro" Alejandro stated with a smirk as he and all of my men also hated that woman as well. They've seen the way she treats Elijah and I had to stop them from shooting her dead on the spot in the past. 

I rested my tired head against the window and sighed at the rain. This warehouse was located the furthest away from my personal mansion and we would need to cross the busy traffic in the city before reaching my house that is on the outskirts of the city.

Man, this is going to be a long drive.

***
"Shut the fuck up, one more word out of you and I'll slice your throat off," I threatened Alejandro as he rambled nonstop throughout the whole ride about the importance of human life.

What a fucking charity case. He's always telling me about karma and how no girl will love me if she knew how much of a monster I was. He was already fantasizing about me divorcing that bitch and remarrying so that I can give Elijah a kindhearted, good mother. 

Who gives a fuck anyway? Girls are ready to drop their panties at the mere sight of me and my money. They're all like that, they'll submit to anyone with good looks and money. That's exactly why I won't remarry, I can't have another money-crazed, selfish whore in my house around my three year old son. 

"Fine," Alejandro muttered in annoyance and honked at the motorcycle in front of him. We have been at the same red light for what felt like five minutes.

I began to lose patience and rolled down my window. The lights were clearly green, I glared towards Alejandro who held his hands up in surrender.

"It's not me. That chick over there is holding everyone up!" He pointed towards a young girl who was bent down, seemingly tying her shoes. I couldn't see her face since her long ginger hair was swept to the side and thrashing around in the wind and rain. 

How long does it take to tie your fucking shoes? I narrowed my eyes at her feet and almost laughed.

She's wearing white heels. What the actual fuck?

"Hey, crazy bitch! Move it, I have places to be! Fucking psycho, tying her heels as if they're sneakers," the car beside us yelled in her direction but she paid him no mind.

I watched as her frail body remained in a crouching position in the middle of the crossing. Her white dress with red roses on it, hugged her curves perfectly and made me want to see her face. She wasn't dressed like anyone else on the street. She had no umbrella and no jacket on her and I could see her shivering from the cold rain. The silky red scarf around her neck did little to keep her warm. For some reason, that made me frown and want to exit my car and give her my blazer.

"Are you deaf, bitch?" the man yelled again and honked his car twice. I turned my head towards him and gave him a deadly glare. He instantly shut his mouth and rolled up his window, making me smirk.

There were very few people in Los Angeles who didn't know who I was. Most of them lived in senior homes or the countryside, where I rarely visit. 

"So that's why..." I heard Alejandro trail off and snapped my gaze back to the girl with fiery hair.

She was still in a crouched position but an elderly woman walking with a cane slowly passed her and was making her way to the other end of the crossing.

I watched intently as the young girl waited a few more seconds, until the elderly woman safely crossed the street before she sprung up to her feet, bowed her head lightly towards the cars waiting and sprinted to the other end.

There was a white Mercedes Benz waiting for her and I watched in amusement as the middle-aged driver began to scold her and wrapped a towel around her shivering body. Without thinking, I got out of my car and began sprinting towards her. Her hair had covered her face even when she faced all the cars so I still haven't seen her properly.

Before I could reach her car, they had already driven off. Alejandro pulled over beside my raging form and lowered the window.

"What the hell, Aro? Why'd you leave the car?" He questioned as I got back into the car and slammed the door shut.

'ti trovero presto, cucciolo' I thought as I couldn't get her sweet image out of my mind. (I will find you soon, puppy)
***

"Get the documents ready," I ordered Alejandro while he and my other men followed me down the VIP corridor in the city's main hospital. We were on our way home when Samuel Dale suddenly called me to say that his daughter met with an accident during her return from Paris. My brows furrowed as I wondered what new plan that disgusting Dale family were plotting now. 

The closer we got to the room, the more protests we all could hear. A soft, angelic voice rang in my ears as I tried to focus on what the woman was saying. 

"Please...I beg of you...let me go. I promise, I'll live quietly with grandpapa and grandmama...please, spare me," her endless pleads made all of us stop in our tracks right outside the door. Soon, we heard the laughter of my father-in-law echo outside the room. 

"You do not get a say, bitch. You better listen--" I heard her hiss in pain and couldn't stop myself from throwing the door open, which took Alejandro and my other men by surprise. Hell, even I was surprised, why should I care if Samuel Dale was harming that heartless bitch? 

Taking two steps into the room, I froze as my eyes met with the familiar fiery red hair who was dressed in that same white dress with roses. Her face was turned away from me as Samuel Dale gripped the back of her bandaged head tightly, making her hiss in pain with silent sobs. 

Without thinking, I glared at him and pushed him away from her shivering body. Samuel looked at me in surprise before quickly covering it up with a fake smile. 

"Son, I'm glad you're here. Isabella met with an accident and the doctors confirmed that she has amnesia. I was just trying to help her understand what is going on," he spoke smoothly as he straightened his suit jacket as if he wasn't just abusing the precious only daughter of the Dale family.

My men and I stared at him in confusion before finally registering his words. Wait, how is this woman my wife? My wife has brown hair, not fiery red hair. Samuel must have noticed our skepticism since he hastily replied to us without us asking him first. 

"She dyed her hair while in Paris. Isabella, aren't you going to turn around and greet your husband?" his voice held a certain edge to it as he addressed the young woman, making me silently glare at him. I didn't care for my wife one bit but for some reason, I didn't like her being treated this way by her father. He always doted on her and treated her like a spoiled princess, so why was he treating her like trash right now?

The girl began to shake violently and refused to look at me. Tears could be seen falling from her face and hitting her pale hands that was wrapped tightly around her knees. The more she ignored me, the angrier I got. 

Placing my hand on her shoulder, I squeezed tightly, which caused her to yelp in pain and more tears to fall. I could feel the confusion from my men and I felt the same. Isabella Dale was a Taekwando champion, and a fitness fanatic, making her physical strength on par with some of my men. One of the reasons she hated Elijah so much is because she didn't want high society to think that she ruined her body by birthing a child. In short, this woman seating on the bed was nothing like my wife. She was frail, her smooth porcelain skin felt like glass and as if one wrong move could break her. 

Releasing my hand, I took a step back and met Alejandro's confused glance. I nodded my head silently, signalling him to take out the papers. I don't care what the Dale family planned, I won't leave until this whore signs the papers. 

"Sign this and I will be gone. I have given you a considerable amount of alimony," I stated in an emotionless tone and scoffed when Samuel exhaled in shock. He knew about this, I had informed him the moment his daughter left one month ago that I would be divorcing her. 

"You...you can't do this! My poor Isabella just regained consciousness, she doesn't even remember the past! You have to take responsibility. Isabella, what are you doing? Beg your husband for forgiveness!" Samuel began to yell at the girl sitting with her back facing us on the hospital bed before he grasped onto her shoulders and violently shook her back and forth. Upon receiving no reply, he let go of her and came to plead with me instead. 

Ignoring his remarks, I stared in silence as her frail hand traveled up to her forehead before she began to fall back. My instincts took over as I lept forward and caught her in my arms, saving her from banging her head against the coffee table. I stared down at her pale face in shock and noticed the striking resemblance to my wife. 

Apart from her fiery red hair and a few freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks, she looked exactly like my wife. I have never seen Isabella without a face full of makeup though, and to think she would look so angelic without any, made my heart stir with newfound emotions. This woman laying in my arms is akin to an angel, why does she feel so different from that vile woman?

"Please..." she whispered through tears, and clutched onto my forearm tightly before her grip loosened completely and her head fell back. 

"Aro?" Alejandro questioned beside me, bringing me back to reality. I gently laid the girl down on the bed before taking the documents from Alejandro and turning towards her father. 

"I admit, my daughter has done many things these past few years. She was only 22 years old when she married you, too young and inexperienced. We spoiled her too much since she is our only child in the Dale family. Please, reconsider" Samuel continued as I scoffed at him before my gaze unwillingly returned to the shivering form of my so called wife laying unconscious on the hospital bed. 

Without a moments hesitation, I gripped onto the ends of the divorce documents and tore the papers apart, shocking Alejandro and my guards. Samuel held a victorious smile as I inwardly sneered at him. 

'Don't celebrate just yet, Samuel Dale. I know you are plotting something, and when I find out, I will ruin the Dale family and send you all to an early grave,' I smirked to myself and spared one last lingering glance at the young woman laying on the bed before swiftly exiting the hospital room. 

****

Hello lovely readers,

I hope you are enjoying this new plot! (It is actually connected to Powerful Love!!!!!)

PLEASE READ, VOTE & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 18.7K 33
I was running...running endlessly trying to find the door in this long dark hallway At the end of the hallway i finally found the front door ' i fina...
24M 996K 62
----- In serious need of revision! ----- Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. Anything. Including finding her way into...
3.7K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
3M 71.7K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...