Spider-man x MHA ( my hero ac...

By lop413

This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for... More

Ch.1 The Mission
CH.2 The new world
Ch.3 First day as a student
Ch.4 Getting to know each other
Ch. 5 The Plan
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Fun Time became Bad time
Ch.8 The Cruel battle
Ch.9 Get well
Ch.10 The truth
Ch.11 Home sweet home
Ch.12 The Festival
Ch.13 Festival Brawl
Ch.14 Deku vs Carnage
Ch.15 Aftermath
Ch.16 The Search
Ch.17 Night after the search
Ch.18 Panic!
Ch.19 Bad news....
Ch.20 Getting ready
Ch.21 Double Date
Ch.22 quirkless pros
Ch.23 Final battle pt.1
Ch.24 the final battle pt.2
Spider Academia: Infinity Trailer!
Remake!

Ch.25 End

4.9K 37 47
By lop413

The End is here, It is now the Big final battle, It is Spider-man,Deku,Ironman, and All Might Vs All for one. The other heroes are keeping an eye on the defeated villains, Now All for One dashes to the Four heroes raising his Giant arm, All Might dashes to him and they both punch each other's fist clashing and making a huge pressure whirlwind, Sending the other 3 backing up a bit.

Ironman: Grr! * holds my balance* This guy is no joke! You two stay here for a bit! * fly's to them*

Spider-Man: * breathes heavily* All for one is too strong....

Izuku: * coughs and falls on my knees* gr....yea....But i need to rest a bit....

Spider-Man: I have no time to rest....come on Midoryia, Let's go help them out!

Izuku: * looks at them*

All Might and All for One are both punching each other's fist very fast over and over again until All for one Senses Ironman approaching him

Ironman: * flys to him and my Arms transforms to arm blasters and shoots plasma balls to all for one*

All for One: * sees and warps*

All might: * stops punching* Come out you fool!

Ironman: Huh? * stops flying*

All for One: * appears behind Ironman and smacks him on the side of his head with full power*

Ironman: * Get's hit and fly's and get's sent to a brick wall* gr!

All Might: their you are! * takes a step and charges up my fist* Detroit Smash! * Punches him with full pressure wind*

All for One: * blocks his punch and get's sent back a bit keeping balances* you got a bit stronger All Might, But i have something to show!

All Might: what do you mean!

All for One: * my arm turns back to normal and my arms started to go Electric red* I have taken the quirks of the Other Villains as well!

Spider-Man: what!? No!

Izuku: he has taken your villains quirk as well!...* get's back on my feet* Now it's time for us to go in peter!

Spider-Man: Let's! * runs to them*

Izuku: * full cowls and runs to them*

All for one: * sees them* Fools! * makes some Red Robotic tentacles appear on my back and makes them to attack Peter and Izuku*

spider-man: Doctor Octopuses robot arms!?

Izuku: watch out Peter! * dodges some*

Spider-Man: * dodges some with some backflips*

All Might: You leave them Alone! * dashes to him and raises my arms*

All for one: * starts to make many clones of myself which is Mysterio's powers and we all laugh evilly*

All Might: * looks around and groans hard* Reveal yourself!

Spider-man: * keeps aware and looks around* oh no...

Izuku: * takes step back and growls*

All of All for one's clones laugh and they reach theirs arms out getting their arms more electric

Ironman: * fly's back to them and sees* Ok Jarvis! scan for the real All for one!

Jarvis scans every of All for one's clone and spots the real one and tells tony that he's the one behind Izuku

Ironman: Thanks! * Fly's fast to the real one*

All for one: * sees him* so you spotted me! * backs up and blast electric lighting at him*

Ironman: * puts my arm in front of me creating a Nano shield blocking his Lighting and keeps flying to him*

All for One: * Blast a heavy air cannon to him*

Ironman: Grr! * keeps flying to him but getting pushed back* Full Boost speed! Now! * my Armor feet blast fully speed and fly's more fast to all For One and my arm turns to a Pound Arm*

All For One: Grr! * pushes more force to the air cannon*

Ironman: * passes through his air cannon and manages to hit all for one in the face cracking his mask with my Pounder arm and lands on the ground, Then looks at All for one*

All for One: * half of my mask falls and looks At tony stark growling in rage*

Ironman: yeesh.....And i thought Wade's face was ugly

All for one: * yells and my arm grows into spearlike bones and swings it to Tony*

Ironman: * swings my Pounder arm to his Giant arm making both of them hit eachother in the fist*

All for One: You are strong! But not that strong as me! * grabs his other arm and slams Him by flipping him back wards*

Ironman: agh! * looks up at him*

All for One: * brings my fist down to him*

All Might: Nebraska Smash! * goes to All for One and punches him creating a heavy whirlwind*

All for one: * get's hit and goes flying but stops and floats in mid air*

All Might: are you ok Ironman!?

Ironman: um...yea thankfully

Izuku: * runs and jumps high to All for One* St.louis Smash!

All for one: * warps quickly*

Izuku: * misses the kick and thinks fast* ( He is gonna appear behind me! I Must act fast now!) * turnbs around and doesn't see him* huh!?

All For One: * appears On the ground and looks up at Izuku and makes my Robot tentacles go for Midoyria and they grab his legs*

Izuku: * sees my legs* No!

All For One: Bye bye kid!

All Might: Young Midoryia! * dashes to him*

Spider-Man: Mr.stark! * runs to him*

Ironman: * sits up* Kid....why aren't you using your web shooters!?

Spider-Man: oh..um...They are destroyed...

Ironman: WHAT!?

Spider-Man: The Big ugly crow head crushed them!

Ironman: oh great! Now that's something i need to hear! * gets up*

All for One: * sees All Might coming to me and makes the robot tentacles bring Izuku in front of me*

All Might: * sees Izuku inront of All For one and stops running*

All for one: Go ahead! Hit me!

Izuku: all Might don't!

Ironman: * Fly's up and goes to All for one and raises my palms blasting lasers at him*

All For one: * backs up dodging his lasers with Izuku still captured and in front of me*

Izuku: woah...Woah!

Ironman: Grr!

All Might: Those arms on his back....We need to find out a way of how to get rid of them!

Ironman: I'm on it All Might! * my shoulders launch Mini Missiles at him*

All for One: gr! * hands glow red and blast light beams at the missiles*

All Might: * dashes to him while he is taking care of the mini missiles Texas smash! * punches All for One chest*

All for One: * get's hit and get's sent back*

All Might: * quickly grabs izuku* i got you Young Midoryia!

Spider-Man: i want to help....But i am powerless without my webs...* runs to All for one*

All for one: * growls angrily* ENOUGH OF THIS!

Ironman: Kid Don't!

Izuku: peter wait!

All Might: Young Parker!

Spider-Man: A risk i must take! * Jumps high and goes for a punch in the face to All For One*

All For One: * body starts to glow very red using Mysterio's ultimate power*

Spider-Man: * eyes widen* oh no...

All Might: * eyes widen*

Ironman: * fly's to peter quick and grabs him by the shoulder*

All for One causes a massive Red and black light surrounding the area and causes a powerful Boom making Dust spreading a lot and the dust goes over where the others at and Hawkeye sees the dust

Hawkeye: * coughs a bit* what on earth was that?

Midnight: i saw a big red and black light?...

Snipe: are they ok!?

Momo: oh dear...We should go now!

Nova: * fly's up and sees* She is right! They are in deep trouble!!

Captain America: * looks at all the villains* um...

Aizawa: You guys go! we will keep an eye on these guys until the Cops show up!

Sato: right!

Tsuyu: * quickly runs to the cause of the light*

Mina: Tsuyu wait!

Black Panther: why is she running that fast!?

Kirishima: Because she is worried about Midoryia! Come on let's go!

Everyone runs quickly to the area except the Pros but Nova is just floating their because he has an idea*

Nova: I have an idea.....Super Nova Flight! * fly's up in space very fast as light*

Present Mic: Hey where are you going!?

Cementoss: He has an idea Present Mic, Let him go wherever he is going....

Back in the battle arena

Spider-Man: * on the ground bleeding badly on my arms head and chest* ow....

Ironman: * boulders are on top of me and my arm is all destroyed and bent* this is bad...

Izuku: * on the ground and coughs out blood on the floor and my suit is ripped half*

All Might: * on my kneed and groans in pain* g...gr...

All for One: * walks to All might and grabs his head* You, Failed! * Punches All Might fully hard on his chest*

All Might: * gets hit and coughs out blood* All...Fo!

All for One: * kicks him far to ground*

All Might: * rolls on the ground* er...

All For One: i am victorious! Their are No one else who can stand against me!

Spider-man: y-you are wrong for that All...for one...* stands up weakly*

All for One: you got to be kidding me aren't you?

Izuku: * stands up*

Spider-Man: All heroes......knows...that Villains always lose..

All for One: Well today marks History, I won this battle! it's over!

Izuku: Peter is right!....All villains lose...No matter what happens!

All for One: or what? i know, you two are still standing...Trying to be tough

Spider-man: we are not trying to be anything!.....we are heroes.....and you are a zero...

All For one: * dashes quickly to peter and grabs him by the neck*

Spider-Man: Ack!...

All for One: How foolish of you!

Izuku: Peter! * 100% cowls and gets mad and dashes to him*

All for One: * sees Deku and tosses Peter at him*

Izuku: * eyes widen and gets hit by peter*

Spider-Man: * hits deku when i been tossed to him and rolls on the ground* oh...

Izuku: * rolls on the ground as well* not good...

All For one: * floats up and raises my arm creating a big Plasma Dark ball* Time to end this!

Ironman: k-kid!

All Might: Young....Midoryia...

Both peter and izuku close their eyes slowly but suddenly Thor's Hammer flys to All for One and it hits him back in the head

All for one: gr! * turns around and sees The avengers and Class 1-A*

Momo: * sees peter* Peter!!!

Spider-Man: * hears momo and sits up quickly* momo...

Tsuyu: Midoryia!! * tears up when i saw how brutally hurt he is*

Izuku: Tsu...* sees her* All of you guys GO! YOU ALL WILL GET HURT!

Bakugo: we are not going anywhere!

All Might: Stand back everyone!.....

All For One: how touching....I will be glad to kill more heroes as well!

Nova's voice appeared

Nova: That won't be necessary! * lands on the ground*

Scarlet witch: where did you go!?

Denki: yea!?

Nova: i just went to talk to The man of the Universe, that's all

All For One: hm?

Winter soldier: Man of the universe?

Ironman: Nova i swear....If your talking about He-Man!

Nova: what!? No!? I was talking to Captain Universe right now!

Jiro: Who is Captain Universe!?

Nova: A persona, And guardian of the Universe. I told him to bond with someone

All for One: B-Bond?

Now Peter started to glow in a bright way around his body

All for One: * turns around and sees him* what!?

Izuku: * looks at Peter* P-Pete!?

Momo: * while watching him my eyes started to shine* Peter san?...

Peter has been given a new suit but with cosmic style

Ironman: * my helmet opens up and sees him* Peter...

Nova: Be hold! Cosmic Spider-Man!

Izuku: * smiles very happily*

Iida: Parker! nice suit!

Bakugo: I-...

Momo: * tears up and puts my hands covering my mouth* That's...my peter.

Cosmic Spider-Man: Cosmic Spider-man huh? hm...I Love it! * floats up* Yooo i can fly! Haha! * looks at All for One* Your done now grandpa

All For One: You may have new suit! But that doesn't Mean Nothing! * Dashes to him making my arm grow huge*

Cosmic Spider-man: Midoryia! Focus on your most powerful move! We are gonna take care of this guy once in for All!

izuku: Sure thing! * focuses*

Cosmic Spider-Man: * fly's to All for One very quickly and my arm glows yellow and punches His face very hard*

All for One: * get's hit* Er! * back's up*

Cosmic Spider-Man: i-i actually hit him.....I Actually Hit Him!!!! Haha!

All for One: * growls and blast heavy dark beams at him*

Cosmic Spider-Man: * raises my arms* come on...i should have blast or some- * Blast powerful Matter beams at his dark beam making mines pushing his beam*

Todo: he is more powerful!

Sero: Keep it up Peter!

All For One: Gr! * tries to push more effort on my beams but get's hit on the chest by his beam* Ahh! * flys to a wall*

Cosmic Spider-Man: oh! * laughs* This is amazing!

Momo: * smiles very happily while tearing up* you got this now peter!

Izuku: Peter! * is 1000000% cowling*

Cosmic Spider-Man: * looks at him* woah

Tsuyu: * sees Izuku and smiles very happily*

Kirishima: oh yea! Midoryia is on his way as well!

Izuku: let's?

Cosmic Spider-man: * looks at all Might and Ironman and blast beams at the boulders tony is getting crushed by*

Ironman: * breathes and stands up*

All Might: * stands up and cracks my fist* Young parker

Cosmic Spider-man: Let's finish this! all four of us!

All Might: * gives him a thumbs up and a smile* We shall

Ironman: * makes my helmet to close* Let's end this!

War Machine: this is the final now!

All for One: * get's up and get's really made and both of my arms grow really huge and spikey and dashes the Peter while yelling* I won't lose this time!

Cosmic Spider-Man: But you already have! * uses Telekinesis on him*

All for One: * can't move* what!?

Everyone is shocked

Thor: Oh yea!

Mina: so cool!

Sato: he is like a god now!

Tokoyami: a demi god...

Cosmic Spider-Man: * makes go up* NOW MIDORYIA!

Izuku: ONE MILLION PERCENT FULL COWL! * jumps high to All for one* DELAWARE DETROIT SMASHHH!! * Hits All for one in the chest with full power*

All for one: * get's hit and goes flying*

Ironman: * fly's behind him and summons a huge cannon*

Toru: what! No way!

Ojiro: Woah!

Todo: That power...

Captain America: Do it Tony!

Ironman: Here is the big one! Proton Cannon! * Blast a very powerful laser beam out of the Cannon i summoned Hitting All for One*

ALL for One: * get's Hit and yells in pain* Noo!

All Might: * jumps high and raises my fist* CALIFORNIA SMASH! * punches All for One down to the ground very strong*

All for one: * falls to ground and get's slammed pretty hard but still a bit ok* gr...* moves a bit more*

Cosmic spider-Man: Not done yet!?

Ironman: Peter! Izuku! Finish this up

Cosmic Spider-man: yes Mr.stark!

Izuku: sure thing Mr.Stark! Go Beyond!

Cosmic Spider-Man: * floats up and my fist started to glow Bright blue*

Izuku: * jumps high and cowls very bright and dives down *

Both Peter and Izuku dive down to All for One raising their fist up causing both of their powers Making a white Light

Black Widow: oh my...

Momo: * smiles very happy and tears up more*

Tsuyu: * smiles happily and tears up as well*

All Might: Amazing...

Ironman: That's true power!

Cosmic Spider-man and Izuku: PLUS ULTRA SMASH!!! * Punches All for one in the face causing a huge light and a powerful pressure of whirlwind surrounding us*

Moon Knight: Cover up!! * covers myself*

everyone covers each other because of the whirl wind, and a few seconds later the whirl wind fades away and every one uncovers themselves

Iida: are you guys ok!!?

Ant-Man: Guys!?...

Momo: * runs to the hole*

Tsuyu: Ribbit * runs with her*

Ghost Rider: You two! Come- * gets interrupted by black widow*

Black Widow: Let them go...it is love they have

Momo: * checks* Peter!?...

Tsuyu: Midoryia chan!?...

Two shadow figures stand up but they are covered by dust and they both walk out of the dust showing Peter and Izuku are ok and All for One is defeated and knocked out

Momo: Peter! * runs to him while crying and Jumps on him hugging him tightly*

Cosmic Spider-Man: Momo! * hugs her back tightly and sees everyone* You guys!

Kirishima: You guys did it!

Todo: you guys defeated All for one!

Mina: whoohoo!

Uraraka: Well done boys!

Izuku: Tsuyu! * runs to her*

Tsuyu: Midoryia! * runs to him and hugs him tightly*

Izuku: * hugs her back tightly*

Black panther: well done you two

Nova: you know this would happen doctor?...

Doctor strange: Nope, never knew

All Might: young midoryia, young Parker * walks to them*

Cosmic Spider-man: All mig- * my suit starts to glow and goes back as regular in the ripped Spider-Suit* Aww come on!

Momo: what happened?

Nova: oh yea, Captain Universe just lend you that for a short time after the battle, so.......yea

Spider-Man: wow....

Momo: * giggles*

All Might: * puts both of my hands on peter and Izuku's shoulder* i am very proud on both of you....Not just you two but everyone as well

Ironman: yea....this is one of the best moments in the Avengers history

Izuku: it was amazing meeting the Avengers as well

All Might: he is right * looks at tony* we made a great team * gives him my hand for a handshake*

Ironman: you said it All Might * shakes his hand*

Izuku: ahh! Peter!

Spider-man: amazing! All Might and Ironman shaking hands!

Tsuyu: hehe fan boys

Momo: * giggles* i know

A truck comes by close to all might and Ironman and it's a noodle truck

Tsuyu: watch out!

Bakugo: * jumps in front of the truck and gives it a explosive punch making it stop*

Izuku: woah!....Kacchan?..

Bakugo: zip it deku!

Ghost rider: who is the reckless driver!

Mineta: and what is it doing here....

The truck opens slowly

Momo: oh no...i know who it is

Spider-Man: who!?

The persons walked out id Deadpool all injured and has Knifes on his chest and Missing a hand

Spider-Man: wade!?

Winter soldier: there he is

Deadpool: * breathes* that....fucking rip off of me....was no joke at all!....whoo!

Mina: Jesus! look at you!

Deadpool: what!?...

Todo: your hurt badly...and how are you still alive?...

Deadpool: hey kid! That's non of your business! And I can't die, i am a God!

Ironman: wade you are a mutant who has a healing factor

Deadpool: Party pooper!

Tsuyu: wait...did you take down twice?

Deadpool: the rip off? Oh yea i did

Captain America: wade....where is he?

Deadpool: * walks back in the truck and walks back out with his Head* here

Spider-Man: wade!

Sero: Oh my god!....

Toru: Did you!-..

Ojiro: why did he killed him!...

Denki: i am gonna be sick.....

Ironman: wade why did you killed him!?

Deadpool: Because tony, He is a fucking rip off of me! second He ripped off Naruto, And Third he did't payed for dinner!

Spider-Man: what do you mean by dinner!?

Deadpool: we had noodles for a bit

All Might: * facepalm* anti hero?

Ironman: yes

Deadpool: Haha Canada wins Bitches! * throws his head* YEEET!

After the battle the police has taken The villains except the Sinister six because the Avengers are keeping them hostage, the heroes also freed Mei a,d the rest of the heroes have their quirks back and all of them started to recover, The Next day it is Sunday and everyone is healed of their injuries....and it's the day for Peter....to leave....

Peter Parker: * sighs and zips my backpack shut*

Toshi: * knocks on his dorm* Young parker, Are you ready?...

Peter Parker: yes All might...i am...* takes a deep breath*

Toshi: they are outside.....

Peter Parker: * walks out of the dorm with my backpack on and sees everyone of my class outside and the avengers waiting*

Tony Stark: there you are kid, you ready?

Peter Parker: just one question Mr.Stark, How did you found out i was in this universe? and how did you do it?

Izuku: yea i had that question on my mind as well

Tony Stark: Well Kid, Doctor strange, he had went to many dimensions and i told him what happened, He said he can help and we spent a week finding the universe you were in, I tried calling you every universe. that was until yesterday we finally found you.

Peter Parker: oh...that's really cool

Doctor strange: * makes magic signs and opens a portal* it's time

Peter Parker: can i say....Goodbye Mr.stark?.....

Tony stark: sure kid, Go ahead take all the time you need.

Peter Parker: * turns around to everyone and walks to them* I....I just....I just wanna say thank you all for everything....This has been a blast...i really appreciated everything you all have done...I am gonna miss all of you...i really am...

Iida: Parker, you were the greatest New student we all are gonna miss you

Mina: take care Peter...stay safe

Sero: yea take care bud...

Kirishima: Keep being the Man parker!..

Sato: be safe out their...

Toru: we won't forget you Peter!...

Todo: we will remember you Peter

Bakugo: i am just gonna miss bullying you that's all...

Peter Parker: rrreaaalllyyy bakugooooo

Bakugo: ok fine! I WILL MISS YOU.....a bit...

Peter Parker: close enough

Uraraka: you will not be forgotten peter...

Tsuyu: Ribbit, we appreciate seeing you Parker...

Denki: yea...It was amazing meeting you dude...

Jiro: don't forget about us

Shoji: Stay cool Man..

Aoyama: stay sparkly pete

Koda: * nods*

Ojiro: Farewell Peter

Tokoyami: Hope to see you again soon...

Mineta: Bye peter...

Izuku: * tears up* I...i'm really...

Peter Parker: It was amazing meeting you all...Especially you Midoryia....You were like a brother i would actually have....* hugs him*

Izuku: * hugs back while tearing up* goodbye peter....

Peter Parker: Group hug, Come on

Toru: Group hug!

Everyone goes for a big group hug and some of them are crying

Peter Parker: * sees momo* hold on guys...

Momo: * wipes my tears*

Peter Parker: * hugs her* I won't forget you as well....Thanks for being their for me...

Momo: i...* cry's and looks down*

Peter Parker: * holds her hand* i will always be their * points at her heart location*

Mineta: i thought he was gonna touch her Boo- * gets covered by sero's tape* Mm!

sero: not now dude...

Momo: * hugs him tightly* I always loved you Peter san....* cry's*

Tony stark: * sees and feels bad*

Steve Rogers: Tony....

Tony Stark: * looks at Steve and Nods*

Peter Parker: * cry's a bit* I loved you as well....Momo chan...

Midnight: * cry's* I always loved romance...

Ectoplasm: We know that

Peter Parker: bye momo....

Momo: * kisses him one more time*

Peter Parker: Mm!...* kisses back and pulls away slowly and tears up and walks away and starts having flashbacks of all the Things i did with them* i am ready...M-Mr.stark.....

Tony Stark: Kid....Here is something...I feel like fighting along your side wasn't enough...So...Come with us...Or

Peter Parker: huh?..* looks at him hearing " Or"*

Tony Stark: Or you wanna Stay here

Peter Parker: * eyes widen and drops my back pack* A-are you serious?....

Tony Stark: * nods slowly*

Izuku: huh!?....* sniffs*

Momo: * eyes widen*

Peter parker: i-i...

Steve Rogers: Kid...Is your choice we are ok whatever you decide

Peter Parker: * smiles happily* I- I want to stay!...

Tony Stark: Then Stay kid....Stay with your Girlfriend...stay with the people who you feel is great for you...and i know these students are the best * looks at them with a smile*

Izuku: P-Peter!?...* smiles*

Peter Parker: Thanks Mr.Stark! * hugs him*

Tony Stark: * hugs back smiling* behave alright

Peter Parker: i am gonna miss you guys..

Doctor Strange: Don't worry about us Peter, we can come by for a visit, Or * summons my book and looks for the page of universe and tears it out of the book* you can come visit us, and you can bring your friends

Peter Parker: wow really!? * takes the paper*

All of the avengers nods to him except Deadpool

Deadpool: I am gonna miss my spidey bro!!! * walks to him and shakes him* I AM GONNA MISS YOU!!!

Peter Parker: woah woah woah!!

Tony Stark: actually, Wade you wanna stay here with him?

DeadPool: huh!?

Peter Parker: Mr.stark! don't...

Tony Stark: we can leave summon to keep an eye on you and report anything back to us. And deadpool Never does anything back in our world so...Might as well leave him here with you.

Deadpool: I will be glad too!

Peter Parker: Crap! * facepalm* oh well, i missed him as well

Deadpool: oh i know you did * pinches his cheeks*

Peter Parker: don't start!

Deadpool: looks like i'm new to this Fanfiction as well * looks at the reader and winks at them* WHETHER YOU READERS LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!

Peter Parker: * turns around to Class 1-A* Guys! I am staying with you all!

Kirishima: All Right!!

sero: Let's go!

Uraraka: Yay!

Izuku: Yea! * runs to him and bro hugs him*

Peter Parker: * giggles and bro hugs him back* I am staying now Brother!

Momo: * runs to him*

Izuku: * moves out of the way*

Peter Parker: Momo!

Momo: Peter! * jumps on him*

Peter Parker: * catches her and spins around while holding her and giggles*

Momo: * giggles*

Izuku: oohhh

Tsuyu: Midoryia Chan

Izuku: oh yea hehe * kisses her*

Tsuyu: *kisses him back*

Deadpool: he dead ass kissing momo from whatsapp?.......He has balls

Momo: * kisses Peter *

Peter Parker: * kisses her back*

Nezu: we will take good care of Peter Parker

Black Panther: that's good to hear

Toshi: welcome to the family young Parker

Tony Stark: we look forward seeing you all again soon

Iida: sounds wonderful!

Doctor Strange: Tony we must go

Tony Stark: Farewell to you all

Peter Parker: thanks for the Help Guys! * waves to the Avengers*

Izuku: Bye! * waves to them*

Momo: Thank you all for everything * waves to them*

All of the avengers wave back and everyone waves at them even the teachers and The Avengers walk in the portal, After that Everyone is in the dorms and Peter is in his room with Momo and Izuku and Deadpool

Peter Parker: i am glad that i chose this

Izuku: yea you did

Momo: hehe

Peter Parker: * lays my head on Momo's lap*

Momo: * blushes and giggles and rubs his head*

Deadpool: Heeeyyyy! that was a request from one of the Readers * looks at the reader screen* you know who you are!

Izuku: um....ok?

Peter Parker: stop it wade

Deadpool: ok ok

Momo: I am glad that the League of villains are gone

Izuku: we all are

A portal opens and it's Doctor stranges and 3 Boxes comes out and a paper bag*

Peter Parker: what the? * sits up and walks to it*

Deadpool: that better be my JOJO cosplay

Peter Parker: look at this * sees a note and reads it*

The Note Reads " Dear Peter, I am sending you everything in your room for your room in the dorms, I also put something special so you won't forget us and a gift from me, Take care My son - sincerely Tony stark"

Izuku: who is it from?

Peter Parker: Mr.stark...he said he put something so i won't forget them

Momo: what is it?

Peter then opens a box sees something that shocked him and he pulls it out, It is a Frame of The Avengers and Him in a picture saying " Assemble"

Izuku: oh cool!

Momo: awww, that's so sweet

Peter Parker: * smiles and sees the Paper bag and it say's from Tony stark* hm...

Deadpool: * sees the picture and points at myself* Ha! look at me i put bunny ears on Ghost rider

Izuku: what did he do after that?

Deadpool: he burned me....alot

Izuku: o-oh

Peter Parker: * opens the bag and sees my Spider suit all fixed up* Oh yea

30 Minutes later

Spider-Man: * swinging from buildings* WHAAHOO!

izuku: * hops on top of buildings while running* Haha! whoo!

Momo: * runs as well while smiling* this feels great!

sero: I know huh! * shoots some tape and swings*

Everyone in Class 1-A are running from building to building while running like a real action Movie, Peter is happy staying with his friends and everyone is happy that he is staying with them, And together they are the upcoming pros of japan...well except deadpool

Deadpool: hey! * appears on my screen* shut up narrator!

Dude! Go back in i'm about to end this story!

Deadpool: People will be wanting a sequal! * goes back in the story*

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 296 12
Before the main story of the next generation of heroes. Assembling Earth's mightiest heroes, pros, and The Symbol of Peace to stop a threat from Loki...
2.4K 55 8
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man dies, only a few days after his birthday, from fighting the Sinister Five. He suddenly wakes up in a world where bein...
200K 8.5K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...
211K 5.6K 22
You are a villain, he is becoming a hero... You and Bakugou were friends back in kindergarten through Middle school, however after Middle school you...