All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First Day pt.1
First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Event 3: the tournament Pt.2
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
The aftermath
New student
Race
Before the exams
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
Dorms
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Upgrades
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

Event 2: Cavalry battle

9.5K 243 159
By GameTimeYT

Y/N's POV

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by; the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual points will be added together to reach your team total, everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your teach score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal the harder it will be to manage them!"

"And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down you can keep playing until times up!" Midnight explained.

"It's anyone's game then," Yaoyorozu said.

"And since there are 42 contestants there will be 10 or 12 teams fighting on the arena the entire time." Sato replied.

"This is going to be rough, you may use your quirks as much as you like! But there are still rules, make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card! You'll be disqualified! Not you've got 15 minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started!" Midnight yelled.

I walked over to Katsuki who was already swarmed with people.

"You're kidding right? We're your classmates!" Mina asked shocked.

"Can you really be that self centred!?" Sato asked.

"He's not self centred," I said to Sato.

"Hey Bakugo! I was gonna try Todoroki but he already has a team so can I join you!" Kirishima asked.

"Hey dumb hair," Katsuki replied.

"Hey! My names Kirishima! And my hairs not that different from yours!" Kirishima yelled.

Soon Katsuki had a team and I was still teamless. I was hopin* to be on his team but that's okay. I noticed Izuku trying to form a team but everyone was avoiding him. Probably because he's worth so much.

"Hey Deku! Let's team up!" Ochaco smiled.

"A-are you sure? Everyone's going to be after me and my headbad since I have so much points. Tell me you're not kidding," Izuku started crying a ton.

"If we run away the whole time then they wont win right?" Ochaco asked.

"Umm your either underestimating me or overestimating everyone else here." Izuku said.

"Hey Izuku wanna team up?" I asked.

"Yes!" He smiled happily.

We walked towards Iida but he politely refused to join us.

"Oh perfect, your still alone. And you're the star! Team up with me person in first place!" A girl with pink hair yelled.

"You're so close! Who are you?!" Izuku yelled.

"I'm a student in the support course. Names Mei Hatsume," she replied.

"Oh, you're that weirdo from the obstacle course." Ochaco said.

"We havent met but I'd like to use your current fame to my personal advantage," she replied looking at Izuku.

"They sure get along well," I said to Ochaco.

"Yeah," she replied.

"You jealous?" I smirked.

"Huh? Wha? No?" She replied frantically.

"Haha don't worry secrets safe with me," I smiled.

"Hey Izuku I have a plan, since we now have 4 people I can be at the front and act as a defence considering I can use any quirk." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Good idea, I know what quirk you can use most. Dark shadow, like Tokoyami's quirk."

I nodded and the alarm went off meaning we couldn't change our teams anymore.

"Oh goodie it's time to get this party started!" Midnight shouted.

Dark shadow!

A dark shadow like Tokoyami's appeared. It was a female unlike his.

"BEGIN!" Midnight shouted.

Everyone ran onto the arena area. They all ran towards us.

"We're running away!" Izuku shouted.

"It's not good I can't get out!" Ochaco shouted.

"Uraraka Hatsume, watch your faces!" Izuku shouted.

Dark shadow blocked Jiro's earphone jacks and knocked them out the way.

"Izuku let me use my quirk, if I focus hard enough I can teleport us all out the way!" I shouted.

"Okay go for it!" Izuku shouted.

Dark shadow went back into be and I started to glow a little bit. I opened my eyes and we were on the other side of the arena, away from everyone else.

"What how!?" Tetsutetsu shouted.

"That's it I cant teleport for at least 15 minutes," I informed the team.

"Good job Y/N!" Ochaco smiled.

"Hey aren't you All Mights child?" Hatsume asked.

I nodded. Lots of people in the crowd heard this and started cheering for us. Even the pros looked impressed. It's already been 7 minutes since we started. Everyone gasped and went silent.

"Hold on here, this is an unexpected turn! Other than Midoriya class 1-A's not doing so hot! Even Bakugo is losing!" Present Mic announced.

"What?" I muttered confused.

I noticed that Katsuki looked mad. I'm surprised class 1-B had a plan put in place the whole time though. Soon Todoroki was in front of us and we stopped in out tracks.

"I'll be taking that now," Todoroki glared at us.

"Didn't think we'd be meeting up so soon," I smirked.

"The games halfway over we can't stop now!" Izuku replied.

"Now Iida! Forward!" Todoroki said.

"Right!" Tenya replied.

"Watch your surrounding! It not just Todoroki!" Izuku yelled.

He was right other teams were coming at us too.

Dark Shadow!

Dark shadow appeared and was ready to defend us.

"Hope you made something strong Yaoyorozu! 1.3 million volts!" Kaminari yelled.

Everyone was getting electrocuted, and dark shadow was protecting us.

"The jet packs malfunctioning," Izuku said nervously.

"BABY!" Hatsume yelled.

"Take care of them!" I yelled at dark shadow.

Yaoyorozu blocked the attack.

"She's too good at her creation quirk," Izuku pointed out.

"No Denki is the one to watch out for. Dark shadow works best at night anymore light and he could've destroyed him completely," I replied.

1 minute left

Tenya ran to us with great speed. My eyes were wide as he stole our head band. We all ran to Todoroki team to get a headband.

Wait he's using his left side!

Izuku sliced through the air and took out Todoroki's defence, Tokoroki looked shocked that he was using his left side. Izuku snatched a headband. It wasn't the 10 million like we hoped.

They switched them!

Katsuki came for us and we went for Todoroki again.

"Damn it Icy Hot!" Katsuki yelled when he realised Todoroki had the 10 million.

We were just about to snatch another headband when Present Mic shouted "TIMES UP!"

We all stopped what we were doing and Katsuki fell face first on the floor.

I sighed. Sorry mum I failed.

Izuku climbed down and looked disappointed.

"Now let's take a look at who our top 4 teams are! In first place Team Todoroki! In second place Team Bakugo! In third place it's Team Tetsutetsu-Wait what? It's Team Shinsou when did they come back from the dead!?" Present Mic announced.

Dark Shadow came to me and handed me a headband. "I snagged it just before the timer went off!"

I smiled. "Thanks!"

"I'm sorry guys," Izuku said sadly.

"Izuku don't be sorry, dark shadow got more points. Before the timer went off dark shadow stanched more!" I said happily.

"And in fourth place is Team Midoriya!" Present Mic shouted.

Izuku started to cry. You sure he was quirkless dad? Pretty sure his quirk is cry or something like that. I mean who can cry like that!

"Now let's take an hour long lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya soon!" Present Mic announced. "Hey Erasure Head let's grab some food!"

"I'm taking a nap," Mr. Aizawa groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?!" "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข...
3K 121 10
This is the second book in a four book series! Be sure to check out the first before reading this. Yagi Izuku pushes himself to his limits everyday i...
6.6K 173 21
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...