Being With You

De magconforimagines

Sophie must move again! When she's first settling in with the new life style and school she thought it would... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Hayes Point of View
Personal update
Chapter 26 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 30 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
I CHANGED THE TITLE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Attention everyone
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 Hayes point of view
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Ideas for imagines
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
END

Chapter 18

1K 9 1
De magconforimagines

~Back to Sophie Point of view~

He kissed me. The minute our lips touched fireworks flew. I'm not talking about the fireworks your cousin lights in the backyard. I mean true amazing beautiful fireworks. Once we touched I knew he loved me back. It was like we were made for each other. The feeling was amazing. I wanted it again and I wanted it soon. But of course the Nash walked in and ruined the moment.

"Well hello there" Nash said laughing. He knew we kissed. He had a look plastered across his face.

I knew that look very well because I was related to Kaylie. I'm the on who walks in seeing Kaylie kissing a guy, but now the weird part is, is that I'm not the one giving the look, I'm receiving it from someone else. It was a good feeling.

"Hey Nash" Hayes said awkwardly.

After Hayes replied I thought it was a good idea for me to go home.

"Well I think I should go" I said breaking the silence as I stood up.

"Oh um I'll walk you out" Hayes replied walking behind me out of the blue tinted room. We quickly shuffled down the stairs.

"Thanks for everything Nash I owe you big time" I yelled from the first floor.

"Anything for you Soph" Nash yelled back.

Hayes opened the front door and lead me out. He pushed my bangs behind my ear and pulled me in for another kiss. My god I love him so much. I never want to let go of him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...
10K 360 45
This is my first story so beware of cringe spellings... ...