Zing (Male!Mavis x Fem!Reader)

By medusa_is_gay

Under some serious construction rn, but feel free to read (Cover art doesn't belong to me and this story is i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Baby Yoda
Chapter 1 (second movie)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I'm such a bitch...leh 😌😘
I'm back hoez

Chapter 2

24.6K 650 328
By medusa_is_gay

Y/n's POV
"We came to a decision of staying and helping, but still go on little trips," I said.

Dracula sighed and smiled.
"Are you sure?", he asked.
"Of course! You thought we would get married and I'd steal him away forever?", I joked.

"Uh...no. Certainly not..."

My eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh! You really thought I would steal him away. Drac, this is his home, where he grew up, where we first met. I would never take Marcus away from all this."
Dracula smiled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're Marcus' wife."
"Thanks, me too...whoa."
Drac looked at me with concern and asked, "Are you alright?"
"Yeah. It's just that I heard it out loud."

"You'll be a great wife and Marcus will be a great husband," Dracula reassured me.
I smiled and he added, "Marcus is talking to his uncles, outside."
"Thank you."

Marcus' POV
As I looked for Y/n, I spotted her talking to Dad. My plan was to go over there and join their conversation, but Uncle Frank, Wade, Murray, and Griffin stepped in front of me.
"Come with us," Wade said.

They forced me outside and Frank started to talk.
"We're happy for you and Y/n, really. But, marriage is not all fun and games."
I scoffed and said, "I know. Y/n and I talked about this two days after I proposed."
"Did you just talk about what she made you want to- help me out with this, guys," Murray stumbled over his words.

I felt Griffin put a hand on my back and say, "Marcus, although you two zinged, there are still other things you have to worry about. You and Y/n want to travel and see the world, but what'll happen if a baby arrives?"

"We already discussed this too. If a baby comes, we'll just pause traveling and when the baby's older, Y/n and I will take them on road trips or maybe a cruise," I explained.

They actually think Y/n and I don't communicate, at all. We know marriage isn't going to be easy, so one night, instead of going to bed, we talked and thought about our future.
We didn't plan our entire future, but we talked about what we would do, in case something bad happened.

"What about Y/n? She's a human and isn't immortal. Did you guys talk about that?", Wade asked.
I opened my mouth to talk, but stopped when I saw Y/n leaning against the giant doors waving her fingers at me.

"Hi, sweetie," I greeted.
Everyone turned around once they heard her voice.
"What are you trying to say to my husband?", she asked with a slight smile.

"N-nothing, Y/n. We promise," Frank said.
"Yeah. We're just warning him about the dangers of married life," Wade added.

I held in a laugh at Y/n's unamused expression and she calmly pulled out a switchblade.
They all went back inside and I chuckled at her violent humor.

She walked down the stairs and kissed me.
"I'm sorry about Linda. She knows not what she says."
"It's okay. I don't want to talk about her. You look beautiful," I said, trying to change the subject.

I didn't want her to know that Linda's comment stuck with me and I was worried there might be more in the future.

"Thank you. Wow, I can't believe we're actually married!"
"Holy rabies, we're married."
She giggled and I held her close.
"I love you, Marcus," Y/n softly said.
"I love you too, Y/n."

• • •

(A/n: if y'all want a smut scene...all good things happen to those who wait👀)

• • •

"Marcus?", Y/n called from the bathroom.
"Yeah?"
She walked out and playfully squinted her eyes at me.
"I know I'm hot, but really, dude?", she said.

I looked at her, confused and Y/n took a breath.
"I'm pregnant. Thoughts?"
"What?!", I asked grinning.
"Yeah, a tiny and hopefully cute kid is coming soon," she said looking at the pregnancy test.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"Holy rabies, I'm going to be a dad!"
"And I'm going to be in so much pain giving birth!, Y/n cheered in the same tone.

"Okay, for real though, I don't want you to say anything and make everyone go into a mass panic," Y/n said.
"You're saying we should wait to tell?"
She nodded. "I think I'm two months in now, so another two months to tell sound good?"
"Yeah. Got it."

She smiled and said, "We're going to be parents."
I hugged her again and Y/n groaned.
"What?"
"I'll have another child to take care of."
"Uh..."
"The one in my stomach and the doofus with red hair in the lobby known as, Johnny."
We both laughed and went with our regular day, without telling anyone.

Y/n's POV
It's been three months and we decided to tell our closest family and friends. Especially, since I was starting to a show a little. So, Marcus and I went to Drac's art room and knocked on the door.
"Come in."

We smiled and came in to see him painting an abstract monster. Usually, I would've made some sort of comment, but I was too excited.
"Take a break," Drac said and the monster walked away.

"Hey, Marcus was wondering if you wanted to fly for a while," I said with a giant grin.
Drac raised a brow at my unusual excited mood and asked, "What's up with her?"
"Nothing, she had too much coffee. But, are you up for that fly?"

I jokingly scoffed and rolled my eyes around Marcus, before both father and son left. I sighed and went to go search for Johnny. He decided to stay as well and help Dracula upgrade the hotel, even though I'm pretty sure Dracula still doesn't like the new technological improvements.

I walked into the lobby and saw Johnny helping a zombie work a computer at the service desk.
"Clumsy Smurf," I called walking over to him.

He looked up and smiled.
"What's up, Churro?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Johnny gasped and led me to a nearby couch.
"Tell me."

I took his hands in mine and said, "You're going to be an uncle and godfather."
Johnny stood up and shouted, "YES!"
"You can probably take them — when they're older — on the trip to the Andes mountains, you keep talking about," I added.

"I've always wanted a niece."
That took me a bit by surprise, seeing as he sometimes treated me like a dude and has a ton of guy friends.
"Really? I figured you wanted a nephew."
Johnny shook his head and smiled.

"I want my niece to look exactly like you. So, if we get stranded somewhere, by yours truly."
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"I can just look at her and think of you."

I sighed and stood up.
"Just hug me, so I can cry about this later."
Johnny hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He unfortunately broke our hug and said, "I have a sudden craving for tacos."
I sighed and put a hand to my head.
"And he's back."

• • •

Four months later...

Marcus' POV
Y/n and I sat on our bed — Y/n watching TV, me massaging her feet— until she stood up and began walking to the door.

"Where are you going? Whatever it is I can get it for you," I said.
"You're sweet, but I just want a glass of water."

Suddenly, Dad busted through the window and quickly sat Y/n back on the bed.
"No! You mustn't give in to your cravings, it's bad for the baby."

Y/n looked at me, then at Dad.
"Were you out there the whole time?", I asked.
"Excellent question, but I'm just craving a small bag of carrots. That's bad?", Y/n asked.
"Yes."
"So, that's some bull-"

I chuckled and said, "Dad, I'm pretty sure the baby will be fine if she just drinks water and eats a couple of carrots."

Dad left, but came back in seconds with monster ball soup. Y/n frowned at the moving soup and softly said, "I'm not really hungry, anymore. Thank you anyway, Drac."
She turned her attention back to the TV and
Dad shrugged and left. I sat down next to her, making her move a little bit away from me.

I turned off the TV and looked at her. "What did I do now?"
Y/n glanced at me, then at her stomach.
"I'm sick of everyone, except Johnny. I can't go to the bathroom without someone escorting me there and now, I can't even get a simple glass of water and a healthy snack! Everyone knows that I don't eat the sentient food here! This is why I wanted to wait before telling everyone."

She looked outside the window at the bright full moon. I gently grabbed her hand and pulled her close to my chest, while putting a hand on
Y/n's stomach.
"Can you blame us? Soon, there's going to be a little monster running around the hotel," I said.
Y/n laid her head against me and asked, "That's why everyone's getting on my nerves and I can't have one moment to myself?"

I laughed. "We're just worried for you. Besides Johnny, you're the first human to not run away screaming."
"You're right. Monsters love me and...why wouldn't they? I'm amazing."
We chuckled and Y/n stood up.
"I'm going to the bathroom. Please don't escort me."

I smirked and stood up, too.
"You want me to escort you?"
She laughed and backed up a bit.
"Marcus, sit back down. I know you heard what I said."
I still walked towards her and she rushed out of the room with me close behind.

• • •

//One month later//

Y/n's POV
As I was helping Griffin find a girlfriend, he kept insisting he already has one...she's just invisible.
"Griffin, what about her?", I suggested.
The new and beautiful witch maid was sweeping after one of Wade's kids, Winnie, who was smashing rocks with a hammer, for some reason.

"No. I have one girl for me and she's right here. Hush darling, she didn't mean it."
I decided to play along and said, "I'm so sorry. Literally, I didn't see you there."
Griffin mimicked a feminine scoff and his glasses walked away.

I laughed and went to go visit Johnny. As soon as I took a step, I felt water run down my leg.
'Today? Now? Friday the thirteenth?'

• • •

It's been an hour since I gave birth and I haven't seen my baby, yet. As I started to get worried, Marcus came in with a wrapped blue blanket. He smiled and carefully placed my son in my arms. I started to cry as I gazed down at him, observing that he had my (s/c) skin and Marcus' jet black hair. However, I couldn't see his eye color, because he was sleeping.

"What should we call him?", Marcus whispered, cautious not to wake our baby.
"I don't know. If it was a girl, I was thinking my mother's name, but I don't know for a boy."

Our baby woke up and revealed his bright blue eyes, similar to Marcus'.
I smiled and a name came to mind.

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 104 2
Hotel Transylvania, a castle hidden deep within the forests of Romania as a safe haven for monsters. But when a wildlife photographer somehow ends up...
37.5K 729 13
ble ble bleh
11.9K 535 12
Night (On-Hold)🍟 --- Tyler Dracula & Weston "Alaric" Werewolf. Two different monsters, with different views of the human world. One birthday party b...
453K 16.2K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...