Hustla (BOOK ONE)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless... More

Chapter 1
QUICK NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ADDITIONAL CHACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
HUSTLA 2 is OUT NOW!πŸ’›

Chapter 8

10.8K 396 24
By WrittenByKalifa

The next morning Aaliyah woke up rubbing her eyes. She got out the bed and looked around for her shoes and realized she probably didn't have any on when she got there.

She walked out of the room and downstairs and looked around. She didn't see anybody. Suddenly the door opened and Dre walked in and Aaliyah jumped.

"You must be in here doing something you ain't suppose to", he said.

"I just woke up", she said. "You just startled me"

"Mmm", he said as he shut the door behind him.

"Can you take me to my apartment?", she asked.

"...sure", he said.

"I need to get to the store and get a new phone", she said.

"I wouldn't get in your car if I were you", he said.

"Why?", she asked.

"somebody was doing something to it. I wouldn't trust messing with it", he said.

Aaliyah sighed.

"What did you do?", he asked.

"None of your busy, just take me somewhere so I can meet my friend", Aaliyah said.

"I do got a right to know the person I got in my house right now. Most people don't come here", he said.

"You ain't have to bring me here in the first damn place", she said.

"You're right maybe I should've just ignored the fucking phone conversation like I was going to do at first. But instead, I was late to a meeting because I had to deal with whatever you got going on", he said.

"That nobody asked you to do", she said.

"You know what I ain't finna put up with this shit. If you don't want my fucking help, don't fucking call me next time", he said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "I'm leaving", she said as she walked to the door.

"You don't even have on shoes", he said.

"I can still walk", she said as she walked out.

Dre rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen and got a water bottle. He put the bottle on the counter and thought to himself.

—————————————————————-

Aaliyah was walking down the sidewalk when suddenly a car was driving slowly beside her. She looked over and rolled her eyes as she looked back ahead. "What?", she asked.

"Get in the car", Dre said.

"No", she said.

"Do you even know where you at?", he asked.

"No but I'll find out where I need to go", she said.

"Girl if you don't get yo ass in the car", He said in a nonchalant way as he stopped the car

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and got in the car. "You know I don't know what's worst. I'm without a car or a phone. My friend has probably been calling me. Can I use your phone?"

"Nah. I don't like just anybody having my number", he said.

"So how am I supposed to tell her to meet me somewhere", she said.

"How about I just take you to her house", he asked.

"I don't like just anybody knowing where she lives", she said mocking him.

"I see why that dude was after you. That goddamn mouth", he said.

"He was after me because I made him the most money", she said.

"What?", he asked.

Aaliyah shook her head and looked out the window. "Never mind. I don't even know why I said that"

Dre looked ahead as he drove. He didn't know exactly what she was talking about but he kinda had an idea.

"When can I just start my magic with Keem and get this over with?", Aaliyah said.

"You can't do nothing with that bruise on your head", he said.

Aaliyah put down the sun visor and looked into the mirror. "I've had worst", she said. "Nothing some makeup can't fix"

Dre shook his head.

Aaliyah put the sun visor up and folded her arms. "Do you know where you going?", she asked.

"Just waiting for you to direct me", he said.

You know the neighborhood over there by that new burger place? The one where you had your boy put a gun to my head?", she asked.

Dre chuckled. "yea"

"Take me there and drop me off in front of the neighborhood. I'll walk the rest of the way", she said. "And it's not funny"

"What? You think imma rob or kill her?", he asked.

"...I just don't want her in the middle of the things I get myself into", she said. "Her life is going good and I don't wanna mess that up"

Dre nods.

10 minutes later they arrived at the front of the neighborhood.

"Thanks again for last night", she said.

Dre nods. "Mhm", he said.

Aaliyah got out of the car and started walking.

Dre pulled out of the neighborhood.

————————————————————-

Keyanna opened the door for Aaliyah after she heard her knocking and let her in.

"Girl what happened to your face", Keyanna asked.

"Long story", Aaliyah said. "I kinda need you to take me to the store so I can get a new phone"

"Where are your shoes?", she asked.

"Keyanna are you ignoring what I'm saying?", Aaliyah asked.

Keyanna folded her arms. "Aaliyah what have you been up to? You need to tell me now"

"Chris kinda found me", Aaliyah said nervously.

Keyanna's eyes grew wide as she sat down and sat Aaliyah down with her. "Are you okay? Where is he?", she asked.

"Hopefully in hell", Aaliyah said.

"... you killed him?", Keyanna whispered so DaQuan couldn't hear.

"I didn't", she said

"So who did", she asked.

"... Dre", Aaliyah replied softly.

"Dre? Kingpin Dre?", she asked. "What the fuck is it with you and these dangerous ass niggas?"

"In my defense ., or his... I wouldn't be here right now if he hadn't shown up", Aaliyah said.

"Well thank god for that", Keyanna said. "But he doesn't have anything to do with the secret you've been keeping right?"

"..no", Aaliyah said.

Keyanna stared at her to see if she was lying. And she knew she was. "I know I can't make you do anything but... like I told you before be safe"

Aaliyah nods. "Honestly .. lately I've felt the safest with him, well last night especially... and we have things in common so it's like I can- ", Aaliyah stopped herself. "Do you have some shoes I can wear?", she asked changing the subject.

"...yes", Keyanna said as she got up. "Why do I have to take you to get a phone from the store? What's wrong with your car?"

"We can talk about that on the car ride there", Aaliyah said.

Keyanna chuckles. "I don't even have to watch tv anymore. You're my entertainment", Keyanna said.

Aaliyah chuckles.

Keyanna walks upstairs to get some shoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
253K 4.8K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
5.6K 159 21
Ah'Jhene is a bad bitch, but it doesn't come easy. She has to hustle to make it, but in the process of hustling she's having the time of her life. Pr...