Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

Od greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... Více

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

My Pleasure

8.1K 135 54
Od greeniesdeadpool

I hear yelling and I shot my eyes open, the yelling was coming from Stiles' room. I ran out to my room and I rushed in Stiles room, all I could hear was him screaming.

I hugged him tightly and he couldn't stop yelling. "Mischief your okay." I told him and I saw dad racing in as Stiles cried.

"Hey, buddy. Your okay. Stiles, just a nightmare." I calmed him down and he looked up at me.

"Your okay, just a dream." I told him and he nodded. He slowly placed his head back on the pillow and I placed his duvet back over him.

I grabbed his desk chair and I sat down in it. Yep, I'm watching him all night, just in case. He had been having nightmares but not this bad that he screams himself awake.

I saw Stiles waking up and I rubbed my eyes, damn I'm tired. Staying awake all night isn't easy. He creased his eyes looking towards me.

"You stayed here all night?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I kinda had to. Just in case you wake up screaming again."

"You don't have to, you know that, right?" Stiles said walking over to me and I nodded. "I need to. As much as I hate you. I need to look out for you." I told him and he let out a small laugh.

"I'm suppose to be looking out for you." He argued and I shook my head. "We look out for each other."

"Your exactly like mom." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't pull a mom on me. We only do that on dad." I smiled and he grinned back nodding.

I walked out heading to my room and I look awful. But, no way in hell am I putting makeup on. My skin needs to breathe from dust.
And I also suck at doing makeup. I really need to learn.

I grabbed the first thing I could find and wore it. I don't care if I look like I came our from a trash can. I have to much shit to deal with.

I walked out the house to the jeep and I heard my phone buzzing. I saw the name lover boy pop up on my phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Yo lover boy?"

"Can I not have a different nickname?" He asked over the phone and I sighed. "Sorry, my brothers here gotta go." I ended the call jumping in the jeep.

Stiles sat in the jeep filing with his keys and I grabbed them out of his hand. "Stiles, I'll drive."

I hopped out of the jeep and I walked with Stiles. "Okay, so your having nightmares. And trouble reading." I stated and Stiles nodded.

Great, make our lives more painful then it already is. I saw Scott looking at his shadow and I gripped his shoulders. "Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"It's happening to you, isn't it?" Stiles asked and Scott furrowed his eyes at us.

"How'd you know?" Scott asked and I saw Lydia and Allison walking towards us.

"Because, it's happening to all three of you." Lydia said and I looked at three of them as we walked in school.

"Well well look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia bragged and I rolled my eyes walking ahead.

"Were not crazy." Allison denied. "Sure, hallucinations, sleep paralysis." I raised a brow at them.

"Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia said sarcastically and i grinned. "I don't know how it's possible but I'm starting to like you more."

"Well, we did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects right?" Scott stated and I nodded.

The bell started ringing and I sighed. "We keep an eye on each other, okay? And Lydia stop enjoying this so much." Stiles walked ahead and I smirked.

"Enjoying what?"

"Take care of Allison. I'll take care of these two losers." I told her and she nodded walking away.

I walked in our history class sitting behind Scott. "Morning everyone, my name is Mr Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous teacher." He introduced.

You mean the one who was literally ritually sacrificed. "My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure by now you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's actually never mentioned anyone from school." He said and I heard a head slam and I turned my self around to see her slowly pick her head up giving us an awkward smile.

I smiled back waving and I looked back at the front of the classroom. Maybe I can get a normal friend, who isn't Danny.

I walked to my locker which was next to Stiles' and I opened it placing my books in as I saw my knife in there and I quickly slammed it.

"Maybe we need a little more time getting back to normal." Scott implied and I saw Stiles struggling with his locker.

"Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures." Stiles stated and I nodded.

"Yeah, you guys are messed up. And never going back to normal." I stated and Scott scoffed. "Thankyou, you make me feel so much more worse." He leaned against the locker and I saw him starring.

"My pleasure Scotty."

I turned my head and saw him starring at Kira. "Someone gotta crush?" I asked and his eyes started glowing.

"Hey, buddy your eyes." I told him and he looked at me all confused. "What about them."

He's a wear wolf with glows ticks. What else would I be talking about. "They're starting to glow." Stiles pointed out and Scott covered his hands so people couldn't see.

"You mean like right now?" Scott asked. "Yeah, right now!"

"Scott, stop. Stop it." Stiles told him and Scott shook his head. "I can't, I can't control it."

"All right keep your head down." Stiles told him and he covered his whole face as we rushed to a classroom. "Go, go, go!"

We got in a classroom and I slammed the door. He took of his jacket growling and I stepped forward. "Get back, get away from me!"

"Scott, it's okay." I told him and he shook his head. "I don't know what's gonna happen, get back!" He growled and Stiles grabbed my arm.

He literally clawed his own hands blood dripping down them and he slowly shifted back. He sat down on the ground leaning against the desk.

"Pain makes you human."

"This isn't just in your heads." I told them and they nodded.
"It's starting to get bad for me to. I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having these dreams where I literally have to scream myself awake. And sometimes I can't even tell if I'm dreaming."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked. "You can't read in dreams. More and more the last few days I've been having true reading. It's like I can't see the words. I can't put the words in order." Stiles explained to us.

"Like right now?" I asked and he stood up looking at all the posters. "I can't read a thing."

Me and Stiles walked in the Sheriff station to drop of flowers so we could put them on moms grave. We walked in his office and I placed them in a table. "You know the last time we bought one of these to her grave it was stolen the same day. Hundred bucks down the drain." Stiles sighed.

I saw dad crouched on the floor with filed loterally everywhere. "Dad, what really you doing down there?"

"Working, and hey, if someone wants flowers that badly, they can have them." Dad said and I furrowed my eyes crouching down to see the files.

"Hey dad, what is all this?" Stiles asked pointing to the mess. "I've been looking over some old cases from a more illuminates perpective, if you know what I mean." Dad said and I nodded picking up one of the files.

"Strange sighting of biel lizard man spurning accord freeway." Stoles read out.

"Kanima pile."

"Man running on all fours with glowing eyes. Wear wolf pile." I read out putting it in one of the piles.

"Dad your not going back through all your old cases seeing if any thing had to do with something supernatural are you?" Stiles asked crouching down.

"I admit that the recent opening of my eyes the rater mysteries the universe has got me reassessing. There are about a hundred cased over here where I can ask myself if I knew then, what I knew know-"

Dad was about to finish and I looked over st Stiles. "Are you sure you wanna go down that path?" I asked.

"There's one case in particular that I can't get out of my head. Eight years ago when I was elected sheriff to the county my first official duty was to tell a man that his wife and daughters died in a car accident. But, as best we viuld tell, the body of his nine year old daughter had been dragged by the rack of cyotes." Dad explained and I looked down at the file.

"You mean dragged and eaten." Stiles corrected. "Damn, poor girl."

"We didn't find the car until three days after the crash. They had been driven of the road in a pretty deep revine." Dad told us, is he even aloud to share this.

"Two of the bodies were covers in bites and slashes." Dad described and I squinted my eyes.

"So your thinking claw marks. A wear wolf attack?" Stiles suggested and dad nodded.

"Maybe."

"But cyotes scavage right? Couldn't they have just left the bites and slashes?" I implied and Dad nodded. "Absolutely."

What is he not telling us. I shifted my eyes back on to the file. "The accident occurs on the night of a full moon." I stated and Dad nodded.

"Hey dad, where are all these going to?" I asked looking at the hundreds of files.

"Yeh, we uh, probably need to talk about that."

If your wondering where I have been, well I kinda fell in love with a show, if you haven't heard of it then you seriously must be living under a rock. Outer banks, and i decided to do a book on that so I might be a little MIA. Also... THANKYOU FOR 3K

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

75.1K 1.3K 24
Hunter had always been closed off, very protective of herself and her family. When she met the hyperactive, sarcastic teenage stiles stilinski everyt...
38.6K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
40 5 5
Sophia McCall Sophia and Scott McCall have been inseparable from their best friend Stiles Stilinski for as long as they can remember. They played in...
32.9K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...