Your Truly, Tamia Book 3

By RenaeFraser

BOOK 3 More

1..
2..
3..
Just So You Know
5..

4..

253 25 10
By RenaeFraser

Eric 22

I came out of our walking in bathroom and into our room in some basketball shorts, rubbing my hand through my curls. I needed a haircut badly but she liked it so I kept it this way.

"Babe." I stood at our bedroom door, watching her as she had her nose buried in her books.

"Hmm." She barely looked up.

Walking over to my side of our bed. I dramatically flopped down onto her books.

"Babbyy." She whined, pushing her glasses further up her nose, the same glasses she got contacts to avoid wearing.

"Hey, how you doing? How was your day?" I asked her even though she been home for over an hour now.

She sighs before taking off her glasses, placing them on the night stand rubbing her hands through my curls, she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"It was hectic. My professor actually wants me to read a 500 page book called bad pharma by Ben Goldacre. I thought it was gonna be a bore but I'm really interested. But first I have to finish a synoptic essay about the causes of diseases in humans. How was your day?" She lend over my head stopping at my lips and kissed me.

"Busy. But forgotten about the second you came home." She giggles.

"That still get me every time." She looks at me confused. "What does?" She asked still rubbing her fingers threw my hair.

"Your laugh." She shakes her head.

"I hate how charming you are at times."

"It's not me being charming, it's just being honest. Now get up you didn't eat dinner earlier come eat I made pizza rolls." I said already getting up pulling her with me.

"Ooh my favorite! "

Amy 20.

As I followed him downstairs hand in hand into the kitchen I thought to myself.

How did I get so lucky...

"Have a seat." Smiling I sat at the island

While he reheated the pizza rolls, putting them in the microwave he heads to the fridge grabbing the pitcher of ice tea and two glasses placing them on the island in front of me.

"I talked to Tamia today." I told him.

"Yeah, what's going on with them in the big apple?"

"Um well..."

°•°•○●°•°•○●°•°•○●•°•°

Flashback....

"Bitch I'm pregnant. "

"Wait! What?!" I screamed into the fourway video call.

"Amy I'm a need you to use your inside voice your niece is sleeping." Toya said point the camera over her shoulder showing at a sleeping Kali.

"Sorry." I whispered. "How did this happen?" I asked they all looked at me like I was stupid.

"Amy I know you still a virgin but..."

"Whatever, what about the baby's father?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah what she said." Toya threw in.

"He's from California, He's --" Serai said getting cut off.

"He's FI--ONE." Tamia smirked.

"Oooh I'm telling!" Serai sung.

"No you ain't, maybe after you grow some balls and tell him you pregnant you will. So I ain't worried."

"Ughh!" Serai fell back onto her bed.

"I'll tell him after my first appointment Tamia you still coming with? "

"Yes."

"Count me in too." Toya says. "I'll just have Mark keep Kali for a few hours." I felt like they were all looking at just me.

"What?" I said after a minute.

"Can't you come down please?" Serai started.

"I have classes guys I can't just not go, expecially since Eric has been paying for it, I can't just waste his money like that."

"That's fine, spring break is coming up if you come then you can still be here for the appointment." Tamia butted in.

"I'll even pay for yall tickets. " And Toya finished.

"I'll have to ask Eric, he works after all."

"Yeah at his family's company. You need me to ask Kevin or..."

"No. It's fine. I'll let yall know. "

"Okay, just remember whatever yall do don't tell your men I'm knocked up."

End of Flashback.

°•°•○●°•°•○●°•°•○●•°•°

"Well what?"

"She brought up the idea of us going to New York for the spring break, I told her I'd talk to you and see how you feel about it them get back to her."

"You wanna go?" He asked ne.

"Well it would be nice especially since we haven't seen them since Christmas." I looked at him as pull the rolls down on the island.

He walked around placing a kiss on my forehead. "Alright, we'll go."

"You sure c--"

"We'll go. We've both been working hard we deserve a little fun. I'll make the arrangements."

"Uh Toya offered to pay for--"

"Nah I got it." Kissing me on the lips he took a roll up biting into it. "Eat." He tells me and with a smile I gladly did.

Kevin 24.

"Gimme a pose."

"Ayyyyee, whoooo! Waitttt stopp I wasn't ready let me dust this ground off for you."

She busted out laughing. "Kevin stop. My cheeks hurt."

"Which ones? Want me to kiss it and make it better? Bend over." I moved to bend down .

"Kevin!" She looked around the parking lot.

"What? You knew I was gonna act a fool the second I saw your outfit this morning, now do a little stunt for me.

"That's my baby!" I yelled as another couple was passing by. "I know I'm a lucky motherfucka, ain't I. " Grabbing my hand she started pulling me towards the mall entrance.

"Where we going?" I asked while admiring her assets.

"Genesis (Kali) birthday is coming up and I wanted to her something customized. " She said dragging me into a store.

Letting my hand go she went up to the front desk while I looked around before finding a seat to check my emails cause this here might take awhile.

○○○●●●○○○

An Hour & A Half Later...

"Okay babe I'm ready to go." I been with her so long that shit like this don't phase me anymore.

"A'ight but I'm stopping to get something to eat." I told her grabbing her shopping bag.

"Thank you baby. " She said taking my hand before kissing my cheek.

We stopped at chick-fil-a.
"What you want?" I asked her.

"Um just some waffle fries and chicken strips please."

"You sure that's all you want?" I asked again.

"Yep." She went digging through her purse for her phone as I ordered.

"Does this picture look cute?" She showed me the phone.

"Every picture you take look gorgeous. " She blushes before posting it on instagram.

The caption read:

It's the simplest things he does that keeps me smiling

After ordering and paid, we sat waiting in line to collect the food, I took Tamia's hand lacing our fingers together while she connected her phone to the Bluetooth and began playing Fantasia "When I see you."

I put your picture on my mirror
Start to blush when somebody says your name
In my stomach there's a pain
See you walk in my direction
I go the other way
I start to stutter when I speak
Start to stand but my knees go weak
What's happening to me?
In the dark, can you tell me what it means?...

She sang along while look at me until I finally pull up to the window to get our food.

"Thank you." I said before pulling off.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I'm a go use the bathroom real quick." I sad as we entered our home.

"Okay."

After handing my business and watching my hands I headed back to the kitchen except Tamia wasn't anywhere in site.

"Babe." I called out with no response I shrugged before digging into the chick-fil-a bag for my food, when I unwrapped it I immediately got annoyed.

"Tamia! TAMIA! Get down here right now!"

"What's wrong?" She really had the nerve to ask me.

"Bab-- Tamia, why did you bit into my sandwich?"

"I didnt."

"Tamia? My eyes are working right? Cause I know I see you as you see me right? "

"Yeah."

"So what you mean by you didn't , I see as you can see there's a missing peace of this sandwich. "

"Yeah, but I didn't bit into it I cut it."

"Baby did I not ask you if you was sure on what you wanted."

"Mhmm."

"Then what happened, what am I missing. "

"I didn't want the sandwich then."

"You know what you gon buy my sandwich back, get!"

She rolled her eyes. "So extra."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 284K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
237K 23.4K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
679K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
161K 12.4K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...