Back to back

由 Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... 更多

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

Date

1.3K 36 2
由 Golden_L_M

"How are you doing, Maknae?" Jin asked me as I stepped into a living room. He was munching on something that looked like chips but I didn't bother checking what it really was. 

"I'm okay, thank you," I answered shortly and proceeded to the fridge to get some cold water. As I gulped on the fresh water he asked:"Did you meet Lisa?." I knew that he would be interested in that particular topic just as much as my other hyungs. 

"I did," I tried my best not to look at his curious eyes that I could feel piercing through me. He was indeed one of the friendliest people I got to know in my life but also one of the most inquisitive. 

"So?" he added, evidently annoyed by my short replies. 

"She probably dumped him, that's why he's sulking all day long," it was now V's turn to interfere. He took a seat across me but didn't spear me a single glance. I
 knew that he was deeply disappointed in my behaviour since he cherished Lisa very much and they became good friends too. He was very supportive of both of us and I appreciated all the love and care he had for us. 

Before I could say something in my defence, Yoongi joined us by the counter and took a bite of an apple then said:"I can't blame her tho."

What? Why were they all against me? I knew that I was wrong, but this felt like a betrayal. 

"Stop snorting, Yoongi is right," V added with an emotionless face still avoiding my eyes. 

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"Did she really dump you? Waaa, I can't believe it! Well, welcome to the club," I heard a voice that belonged to Jimin. 

"Guys! Stop! She didn't dump me," I tried to explain even though I didn't sound very convincing.

"She didn't? Are you sure?" Hobi said and gasped at the sharp gaze I sent him. 

"No, she didn't dump me, she gave me one more chance, but under one condition," I said, the last part a bit quieter. 

"What condition?" Namjoon joined into a "discussion".

"I have to prove my love to her. Not with my words, but with my actions," I stated and looked at the floor. 

"Well, good luck with that," the few of them said in unison and started to walk away, leaving me baffled. 

I looked around in disbelief.

"Hyuuuuuung! Why are you all acting like this?" I pouted like a kid. 

"Because we know you Jungkook, we have seen what you and Lisa had to get through to be together and to be honest Maknae, she is the main reason that the two of you didn't break up a long time ago. 
She tried hard over and over again to make the two of you work and even without telling you that she loves you, you can feel how strong her love towards you is. 
You on the other hand tell her how you feel, you inundate her with the words of love but you don't give her enough, you don't show your love as much as you express it through words. I don't know if I'm in the right place to tell you as I myself wasn't successful in my relationship, but love isn't something that you express with words, it must be felt," Jimin ended his lecturing monologue and left me standing with an open mouth. 

I really was bad, wasn't I? 

Can you meet me, my love?  I sent her a simple text and waited patiently for her reply that came a few seconds later. 

What do you want, Jungkook? I'm busy. 

I want to see you. 

I decided to be completely honest with my feelings now and show her that my words won't be groundless anymore. 
And you know that when Kookie makes something up to his mind, there is no backing off. 

I don't think I can see you, I'm really busy. 

Busy lying on the coach in your living room? I asked her in the text and sent her a photo of her, that Rosie sent me where her limbs were widely spread across their sofa in the living room. 

Wtf? When did you become better friends with Chae than I am?! That little...

Well, we will be family, so she decided to befriend me. 

What do you mean with that? What family?! I smiled at her reply. Even though I couldn't see her, I pictured her with her head tilted to one side in confusion. 

I'm going to marry you and we'll be family...simple as that. 

Ya! Jungkook! Stop talking nonsense... 

It's no nonsense. Either way, I'm coming to fetch you...get ready. I'll be there soon. 

I sent her one last message before starting an engine. 
The idea of taking her on a date filled up my mind, so I decided to do it... We haven't had a proper date since that one in New York and I just came to have a perfect place visualised in my head. 

I parked at the front of her dorm and watched her slim yet beautiful figure moving my way after 10 minutes of waiting. 

I would have left the car and opened a door for her but I was too mesmerised by her appearance that I simply forgot to do so. 
She was wearing a white crop top that showed quite a lot of her skin but I didn't mind since I was to be the only one watching her on our little date. 
She also wore close fitting black jeans and had a big yet fashionable bag in her hand. It must be Celine. Her sandy blond locks danced in the wind but she seemed to struggle while trying to keep her bangs at their place. 

I smiled lightly to myself. She was so cute. 

"Hello, Jungkook," she greeted me when she entered the car. Never in my life did I wish that the passenger seat would be placed closer to the driver. 

"Hello, darling," I said and moved my upper body closer to her. 

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously but didn't move away. 

"I'm trying to kiss you. Can I?" I asked and looked at her big eyes that I loved from the bottom of my heart. 

"You know what Angelina Jolie said in that film called Tourist," she said, more confidently and reminded me of a scene we watched cuddled up in a loving embrace, a few months ago. 

"Women don't like questions," I quoted and added: "So, I will kiss you then."

I leaned forward and captured her soft lips. 

"I missed you," I said and pressed my forehead against hers. She didn't say anything back but I didn't expect her to, it was enough for me that she gave me a chance to prove myself...yet again.

"Where are we going?" she asked under her breath. 

"You will see, it's a surprise," I responded and winked at her. 

While driving, I noticed that she kept twisting her fingers anxiously, so I stretched my arm and took her hand in mine. She looked at me and I looked back at her. 
Even though our eye contact didn't last long, it was enough for us to sense that a tension between us rose up. 

I slowly drew her hand to my lips and kissed it. She didn't say anything but I could see her shy, blushing face in the corner of my eye. I smiled.

"Daebak! This is so beautiful, Jungkookie!" when she said my name like that it made my heart flutter and I smiled as wide as I could. The place I choose  was indeed beautiful, but what I liked even more about it, was that it was highly secured and nobody could find us there. She danced happily in front of me, with her arms spread and a big smile plastered on her face. 

I loved seeing her happy. 

At first I thought that we would be a bit awkward since the last time we saw each other (where she said she would give me another chance but left me alone in the parking lot) we haven't spoken much but I was wrong since every moment that I spent with her, felt like we never parted, like we were never separated, like I never was on a tour and we were together all the time. 

While watching her amused look at the food that kept flowing in, I tried to recall all our best moments and came to realised, very quickly, that even when we weren't on "the good terms" that even when we fought, even when the distance divided us, I never stopped loving her, I never stop caring, I was just frustrated because of the situation and not because of her. 

"Aren't we going to eat?" she said and pouted.

"Of course, baby. Here, let me feed you the first bite," I said and she automatically opened her mouth. 

"You seem very responsive today," I made a teasing remark about her and gained a frown in return. 

"You know what I'm like when it comes to food," she said and crossed her arms but couldn't keep her posture still because something stole her attention. 
It was yet another dish that the waiter brought to us. 

"I know, I know...but you are like that in all things, responsive, I mean," I couldn't stop teasing her since her tomato red face bought me so much fun. 

"You are right but the only response you are getting today is this, after we finish eating, we will be heading home," she insisted and grabbed the last dumpling in front of me, then stuffed it into her mouth. 

I nodded silently even though I had other plans in my mind...I knew that she had a bit easier schedule in the upcoming days, so I wanted us to spend as much time together as we could. I one sidedly decided to take her home - but not her dorm but our new home that I purchased a few days ago. 

"I feel sleepy, wake me up when we arrive," she spoke softly. I looked at her peaceful face leaning on the window and chuckled prior to saying: "Sure."

I didn't want to wake her up because she was sleeping way too tranquil for me to wake her up. So, I gently took her body into my arms and carried her to the elevator in bridal style. 

When we reached the apartment, I entered the code (much effort was needed since I was preoccupied by carrying her and her things) and after a good minute she was already lying on the bed. 

"Get some sleep, love. You must be exhausted,"I whispered to her and then turned around. I was ready to leave when her tiny voice spoke: "Don't leave me, Jungkook. You know how much I love you. I will do anything, just don't leave me."

I turned around, a bit shocked. She was talking in her sleep but what caught my attention even more, were the tears streaming down her face. 

I slowly took a seat beside her, pulling her gently into my arms and while petting her head, 
I said: "I will never leave you, Lisa. Never."

I, too, fell asleep with teary eyes. I didn't know if I would be able to forgive myself for causing her so much pain, but I did know that I will try my best to make her the happiest and most loved girl on this planet. She deserved a world and I was willing to do anything to give it to her. All my doubts, all the things that used to scare me seemed to vanish as I held her close to myself. 

I said it a hundred times before and I will say it once more: "I can't let her go even if I try, she became the important part of my life and as days went by I was getting more and more convinced that we were meant to be. Maybe we had to go through fire first and come back moulded - perfect for one another in every possible way." 

--------------------

Here is an update! I hope you like it! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! Next chapter might involve some smut, I will give a special warning since this is not M rated story. Either way, thank you once again < 3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2021 𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜
11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
219K 11.6K 27
❝ I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? ❞ - not proofread COMPLETED
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...