Fallen in Time (OLD VERSION...

By DirectorKim

CHECK OUT THE NEW VERSION One Day Production PRESENTS A VKook Fantasy Fanfic Directed by Director Kim โœจFALLEN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Last 2020 Update
โ—๏ธNEW VERSION Publishedโ—๏ธ

Chapter 4

223 67 65
By DirectorKim

❗️DOUBLE UPDATE❗️

As Hoseok assured, after a few quick minutes of Jin alleviating mostly Hoseok's, Yoongi's and Jungkook's pain and even treating their injuries to merely just an ache by his knowledge in medicine and magic, Namjoon and his troop were already at Junmyeon's office.

General Kim Junmyeon raised an eyebrow at the atmosphere that the team brought into his office. With the obvious tension, he dared not to add fuel to the fire with his queries, especially between a certain Demon and Angel. He shrugged it off and may just bring it up in private with his cousin later on since he needs to prioritize the report he just received.

"If you must, you may take a seat."

Junmyeon gestured to the single and double couches in the middle of his large office.

Immediately, three of them took the chance to sit, not bothering to sit properly though. As for the captain and the medic, they remained standing.

"Sehun made me aware of the rigorous training you had before I called you in," Junmyeon mumbled to himself when he saw the three men slouching and even almost relaxing on the couches.

"You called for us, hyung," Namjoon stated to shift the topic away from him and his team.

"Reports from the northern borders just came in. The patrol team had sighted about ten Rogues just this afternoon," Junmyeon scanned through the paper.

"Do we have a motive for their presence?" Namjoon asked as he stood in front of his team.

"One of two Rogues we have captured just before my return was just interrogated. He only mentioned that they were looking for someone."

"Why don't they just give a name and let the authorities find that person for them?" Jin asked.

Namjoon looked at him and tried to give a small smile of agreement but was disheartened by Jin's cold reaction towards him.

"Right-I shouldn't have. I have no right. Got it," Jin mumbled bitterly after he looked away from Namjoon.

The medic then stepped back and went to Jungkook. He sat on the arm of the chair and gently touched the tired Demon's hair to which the younger sighed in comfort of the troop's motherly figure.

"Just my thoughts, Seokjin," Junmyeon placed the letter and got more papers from a stack on his desk for the detailed reports of the interrogation.

"But that's just it," Junmyeon sighed.

"They have no name for this person."

"According to this Rogue, their leader-an anonymous leader who is yet to be named-only gave a vague description about this person. They're only relying on the physical attributes. The interrogation ended at that part with no enumeration on the details since-well, the Rogue was loyal to whoever ordered him to do this job and-took his own life with poison before our men could stop him."

"So, you're saying," Yoongi groaned with his eyes closed, "they're looking for this one person with just by the looks. Nothing else?"

"Exactly," Junmyeon answered, gravely nodding his head.

"Now that's just stupid," Yoongi ran a hand through his hair then let his head rest on the back of the couch.

"There could be hundreds and thousands of people matching their said description," Hoseok said worriedly.

"No matter how vague their motive is as of now, they pose a great threat to our kingdom since our capitol has the most diverse domain," Junmyeon handed the papers to Namjoon for his cousin to skim through it.

"With the increase in numbers of sightings and with this information from our captive, there's a high chance that they plan on breaching through our borders and invade our capitol and even the palace," Namjoon concluded after reading through the papers of investigation.

"We have no idea if this person is a commoner, part of the authorities, a warrior, a soldier, or what, or a royalty even," Jungkook frowned and slightly sat up but still leaned on Jin for support.

As the rest continued to comment and assess the situation, when Namjoon went to place the papers back on Junmyeon's desk, he saw an open loose-leaf folder on missing persons.

"Hyung, what are these?" Namjoon asked, "who are these people?"

"Missing persons," Junmyeon sighed in distress and patted on two separate stacks.

"These are from our kingdom's villages then the rest are from the other kingdoms. They sent it over in hopes that the search will increase chances of finding them."

Namjoon frowned and looked back at one particular paper where the statement of the captured Rogue caught his attention in relation to the missing persons list.

"For every time you see us and focus on us, you lose what's closest to you as we serve our purpose to our deserved liberty," Namjoon read the Rogue's last statement.

"Hyung, when were the first Rogues sighted?" Namjoon frowned.

Junmyeon raised an eyebrow then simply got a paper where a list of dates with regards to Rogue sightings were written.

"25th of March, last month," Junmyeon read.

"Where?" Namjoon followed up.

"Northwest borders of Inlustris Noctis Kingdom," Junmyeon answered.

"Why-what are you getting at, cousin?" Junmyeon asked and he got the attention of the rest of the men in the room.

Namjoon quickly looked through the nationwide folder of missing persons and saw that there were two missing persons recorded.

"Another date-just mention a date from the list then the place," Namjoon stated, "just a when and where."

"2nd of April, two weeks ago," Junmyeon read and stood up to look over at the papers Namjoon is going through.

"Outside our borders, Northeast," Junmyeon added and saw Namjoon pull out four missing persons fliers with the same exact date.

"This can't be a coincident, hyung," Namjoon frowned while the rest of his troop went to the table to see what's going on.

"What's happening-What's wrong?" Hoseok inquired while the rest gathered around.

"Rogue sightings coincide with the dates of these people who went missing," Namjoon assessed.

"There is no doubt that they have something to do with these," Yoongi got the list and some reports and matched it up to the fliers of missing people then quickly counted the cases.

"These people all live inside the kingdom's borders," Jungkook stated after he assessed the addresses of the missing people and where they were last seen, and saw one thing in common.

"If they went missing within the kingdom's border then that only means one thing," Jungkook trailed off.

"They already got pass the borders," Jin concluded in horror.

"Rogue sightings were just a mere distraction," Yoongi said and cursed, "they might be going through with their plans of looking for their target."

Junmyeon's eyes turned red and called out for two of the warriors situated outside his office. He instructed them to teleport with their super speed and get the troop leaders of the front-liners to report to his office that instant. Within a minute or so, leaders from Demons to Angels, and Vampires to Werewolves, appeared in his office.

"Rogues have breached through our patrols! I want all main troops to get ready and head out to their assigned borders to protect! Go through the directions you are assigned and make sure to let no Rogue get through you! Now!" Junmyeon ordered all leaders and quickly sent them off.

"Get the Elite Unit and tell them to surround the palace this instant!" Junmyeon ordered the other warrior who teleported off at once.

"Namjoon, I want your troop to head out to the capitol. Take the troops you need. Make sure all parts of Supremus Imperium are to be checked by patrols and see to it that there are no Rogues in our premises."

Junmyeon looked up to the last troop in his office then that's when he realized something.

"Where's Taehyung?"

Before anyone could answer and explain the boy's possible whereabouts at this time, a distant explosion resounded from outside the institute.

"What the hell?" Junmyeon cursed and rushed towards his large windows that leads to his balcony behind his desk.

The rest followed and looked ahead to the direction of the capitol.

After a few more moments of silence ever since the sound of the initial explosion was heard, a bright one of a kind flares shot straight to the sky.

The silver-grey ray of smoke was a sign that it was a personalized flare for the members of the top three troops of the institute. It was designed for each warriors and soldiers to only use when they are in need of immediate assistance, medical attention, or it is simply the sight that they're in danger.

Dread and panic conquered all of their emotions when they realized whose flare it was when it finally exploded and revealed dust of purple.

"Taehyung."

Cut! 🎬

The ACTION in this FANTASY world starts! and also let's not forget about the DRAMA from our SHIPS~
Action-Fantasy is not my forte but hey, I do my best in creating with these genres.

❗️WHO WANTS a Sneak Peek ON THE NEXT CHAPTER❗️
(min. 5 comments HERE I'll update ASAP of some scenes for the next)
🤭

NEXT! An Explanation for FUTURE DOUBLE UPDATES:⚠️

Shorter chapters means double updates. It was a suggestion and I definitely considered it since the plot's progression is serious and may be heavy on other readers.

So in order to avoid one chapter being overwhelming, I'll just cut it into parts and will indicate if it takes place exactly as the last chapter, or if it's a short chapter/double update ⚠️

I LOVE MY READERS so I'm doing this even though it's not usually my style of writing. ❤️
❗️✨(you'll see the difference if you've read my YoonMin Fanfic:
🥀The Mafia's Spy. 🥀
I tend to write according to the continuity of the scene.)✨❗️

For the usual credits:
Here's this chapters awesome people!
Give them a follow and support on their works too~
🎞
Special thanks to:
chiparooney
The person who suggested shorter chapters! Thank this person guyth eheh
Once again~ thank you for the votes and the comments! EHEH the comments were definitely something. And especially the suggestion! Thank you so much~
STAY AWESOME HOOMAN
💋

And special thanks to
TaePika_Bunny
Hi! Thanks for the motivation also since you replied in my post earlier~
A simple reply from my readers just really means a lot to me! Eheh~ It's a big deal for me. Thanks a bunch also for the immediate support through your votes and comments, and adding it to your Reading List uwu!
♥️

💐
Special mentions:
blinkingheartthrob , vaniiillax ,shcyndcl ,
SylvieTheTrainer , autumn_flower6 , kooiesgir1 , Jinspoutylip (stay awesome and confident too! (๑╹ω╹๑ ) , and crystane_xinha (I just have to tag you again-you're just so precious!)

Thank you guys also for the VOTES, COMMENTS, and/or for adding this fanfic to your reading lists, and thanks for the FOLLOWS too!
☔️
Hope you don't mind me tagging you and all, I'm just really grateful for you guys since you gave my crappy fanfic a chance HAHA
!Love you all!
💜🍓💜

Continue to support BTS and EXO (OTPs)!
🎞

So this is all for now! 🎬

Comment your SUGGESTIONS or REQUESTS (i.e. Bonus Chapters, Another Cast's P.O.V., Unrelated Scenes, etc. 😘). I will make sure to have your suggestions and requests HAPPEN

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Stay Tuned for the next Chapter of
♥️ FALLEN -in TIME- ♥️

P.S. THIS CHAPTER DID NOT YET UNDERGO PROOF-READING, please forgive me for any mistakes I may have overlooked.

XoXo
From Yours Truly,
The Imaginative,
Director Kim
🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.4K 33
boyร—boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021
116K 6.1K 42
they love him, but he can only choose one. top! jk. btm! jm. ยฉdollzikoo / 2019 - 2020
2.1K 209 13
[completed] ๐ˆn a world where love, Taehyung, a notorious playboy, finds himself caught in a web of emotions he never anticipated. His reckless actio...
411K 16.6K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...