Destined (bl)

By Little_Freesia

Darkness conquared the werewolf continent across the land. Leaving everybody hopeless and helpless. The power... More

INTRODUCTION:
CHARACTERS:
PROLOGUE:
THE PROPHECY
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHORS NOTE:
NEW STORY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!

CHAPTER 30

1.6K 62 18
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The hard part wasn't losing you. It was learning to live without you"

################################
PHARM POV

I was currently walking going to p'cans house. I went to the mall earlier with mannow and team because my brothers are busy. When I'm about to turned left I was face to face with a white bird.

"P'pharm......", I heard someone called me and I saw rome from behind he was smiling to me and I also smiled to him.

"Hey rome, let's go to p'cans house together by the way where's In?", I asked him but he remains silent just smiling to me.

"Hmmmm rome are you alright?", I asked and about to hold his hand when a voice suddenly called me.

"Pharm", I saw p'can and the others looking at me.

"P'can whats the matter why are you all here?", I asked in confusion.

"We were following this bird to where In and rome?", p'can said but my brow frown to what he said.

"P'can what are you talking about, rome was here with me", I said as I point behind me but to my horror I saw nothing. My heart suddenly beats fast as fear starts to envelops me.

"Pharm?", this time it's p'tin who asked me.

"P'tin I'm really sure that rome was here earlier he was smiling to me ", I hestirically said as I felt something bad and when I looked at p'can and p'pick I also see their faces full of fear.

"Stop this we were just worrying to much, lets just follow that bird", p'can said as we all followed the bird again.

################################

"Rome.....wake up please.......", In said while trying to revive rome using his gift but its futile.

"In you know that you can't revive him, our gift didn't affect our brothers so please stop.......", earth cries inside In as he mourn the death of his gun and third.

"You will pay for thissssssssss", In screamed in fury while looking at apollyon who was grinning to him. He lowered romes body to the ground as he collects all his powers.

"Come little omega and let me see what you've got", apollyon bravely said.

In charged to him in full forced, apollyon just dodging the petite one but on In last attack he managed to cut one of apollyon arms.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, what!!!!!!!", apollyon asked in suprised as his cut arm falls to the ground.

"For you this sword was just a simple sword bit they can really cut through flesh and bone, you will pay for killing my brother", In firmly said as he once charged but to his suprised a dark spear went to his abdomen.

"What!!!", In asked in horror as he falls to his kneels. Apollyon walks to him and grabbed his hair tightly.

"You think that I'm fool little omega, madness can't help you it will only lost your focus, charging to me without any plan how foolish you are little omege, haha now go where you brother went,", apollyon said and he slashed In neck with his dark aura. blood flows from In neck and mouth and falls limply to the ground beside his brother.

"P'korn", In muttered as the blood flows freely to his mouth and he look one more time to his younger brother in sadness while holding romes hands.

"Wait..........f......for......me.......brother", In muttered and he close his eyes from the world and the last tear falls from his eyes. Two princes of the moon goddess died. Two jewels of the moon bathe the lands of wolves with their own sacred blood.

"Hahahaa, its such a waste I really like your gifts, two died and one still alive, hahaha I will came back for that one omega", apollyon said as he vanish to thin air and also the dark wall vanish he leaves the two silver moon pack princes dead.

################################
KORN POV

"Acccccchk", I suddenly screamed in pain and tightly hold my chest the others look at me with worry.

"P'Korn what happened?", my brother tin asked me worriedly but I just shake my head in denial.

"Nonononoooo, we need to hurry up I sense something bad please we need to find them", I shouted in panic as images flashed to my head.

"P'korn I love you so much",

"No please no In, wait for me please", I whispered to my self.

################################

The whole gang still running following the dove until they reached romes faculty. They enters it and still following the bird who turned to the garden section when they reached it the bird suddenly dissappears.

"Where did it go?", pharm asked as he look around. They were stunned as they heard screams.

"Innnnnnn, rommmmmme", they heard and they were sure that voice belongs to emma. They all ran to the garden and they were horrified to what they saw. Emma was crying infront of In and rome who was in a pool of their own blood. Can and pharm runs to their brothers crying.

"In.....rome.......", they both said as they falls to their kneels tears flowing to their eyes as they saw the lifeless body of their younger brothers.

"Nononononono", can repeatedly said as he lifted romes body to his arms he roam his hands to romes hands and neck searching for pulse but to his horror he find nothing he tightly hugged rome and cried his heart out.

"No, rommie don't do this to me please, wake up, I don't like this game anymore nong please wake up, I can't take it, no no no no!!!!!!!!", can scremed in pain.

Pharm lifted his trembling hands and lifted Ins body to his arms and careesing Ins pale cheeks.

"No wake up Inniee, p'pharm was here please don't play games to me nongs open your eyes please........", pharm cries as he buried his head to Ins chest trying to find a heartbeat but he was welcome by a total silence.

"No, I'm here now nongs, I'm here now, I will protect you two so please, come back to me please, In, rome no not you two please I need to wake from this dream no...............", pharm cries while hugging Ins lifeless body.

Tin, ae, pete and dean was watching with their tears falling pete was loudly crying on his mates chest. Korn and pick slowly walks to their mates as they kneel down in front of can and pharm. They shifted the bodies to their respective mates arms.

Picks looking at romes face as the conversation they have earlier played to his mind.

"I don't know p'pick, I just felt that I needed to hug you now, like it will be a long time before I can hug you like this again, like I'm going to go somewhere else", rome said to me and my heart suddenly beats fast like it was afraid. I turned around and hug my mate tightly.

"Love don't say something like that, no one can hurt you baby, so forget that", I tried to say to rome and he look at me and smiled.

"Yah maybe, I'm just overacting love, I'll go to my room now, I love you p'pick", rome said to me as he peck my lips.

"I love tou too baby", I replied and rome walks away to me.

"Why baby, why did you leave me here alone, I can't make it you were my life rome, please come back to me please love, I won't be so naughty anymore,I will not tease my brother anymore, I will be more polite to others so please come back to me rome", pick cried and he kissed his mates lips but he recieved to nothing. He hug rome and he buried his heas to romes neck as he cried loudly.

"In.....", korn said while carresing his mates face.

"P'korn can we go to the amusement park today?",

"In, I'm sorry I'm busy today, I need to pass this papers to my prof maybe tomorrow",

"They're will be no tomorrow,p'korn",

"What did you said In?",

"Nothing p'korn ok lets go to amusement park tomorrow",

"I'm sorry In, if I just accompany you to the amusement park maybe this will not happened, I'm so sorry In , I didn't protect you", korn sadly said as the tears falls to his eyes freely.

The other students heard the cries and as they entered the garden they were horrified to what they saw some of them called the teachers to help them.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

ps: please don't hate me 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 276 18
Ashton is an Alpha who hides who he is due to the fear of getting feared, and Caleb is an omega who hides his identity since he hates how omegas are...
1.6K 179 20
Narong Mapapreet (Pavel) is bored, so much so that he decides to make a bet with his friends, he wagers that he can successfully hit on the handsome...
137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
165K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...