Separated By The Wind [Vkook]

By Vantae-san

Taehyung have been dreaming about Jungkook separating away from him a lot. He doesn't know the reason why the... More

Prologue~
Chapter 1 || Strange
Chapter 2 || Secrets
Chapter 3 || Fetchers
Chapter 4 || Truth
Chapter 5 || About
Chapter 7 || Dream
Chapter 8 || Arrival
Chapter 9 || Arrival pt.2
Chapter 10 || Control
Chapter 11 || Panic
Chapter 12 || Help
Chapter 13 || Mission #1
Chapter 14 || Mission #2
Chapter 15 || Revenge
Author's Note
Chapter 16 || Heart Ache
Chapter 17 || Regrets
Chapter 18 || Miss
NOTE.
Chapter 19 || Reality Strikes
Chapter 20 || Flash
Chapter 21 || Ending
Announcement! ^^
Author's Note
SURPRISE CHAPTER <3

Chapter 6 || Disappointment

2.7K 127 23
By Vantae-san

Jimin and Jungkook were walking to exit the school because the class already dismissed. Jimin on the other hand was walking with the younger,looking at his expression.

  'why is he dazed today?is something wrong?' Jimin thought as both of them exited the gate already.

  Jungkook gazed at him,and looked like a very cute lost puppy.It made Jimin want to pinch his cheek but he swear not to because it's not in the right time.

  "Hyung..I'm dazed today because I heard a voice asked inside my head in school awhile ago." Jungkook sighed. And Jimin exactly knows the voice that the younger can hear already.

  "...Taehyung,isn't it.?" The older asked,the younger stopped in his tracks that made the other followed too.

  "U-Uh yeah..sort of. I heard lots of him everytime." the younger replied. The older sighed again,laying his back on the wall inches apart from them with his right feet stuck on it too.

  "What questions did you heard?"

Jungkook went closer to start explaining all the voices he can hear.

  "When they arrived from outside,I heard 'Why won't you talk to me',

when we were writing notes on Math class I heard another 'please look at me'..In lunchbreak a 'why won't you eat with me Kookie?' and plenty more to say Hyung..."

  Jimin didn't replied for a minute and scratched his head.

  "You can read minds even from afar huh. That's good." Jimin concluded that made Jungkook think deep in his thoughts.

  "Wait,what?"

  "I told you already didn't I?you can read minds too silly.Hahaha" Jimin brushed his hands onto Jungkook's hair and started to move on.

  "Let's go eat somewhere? I'm hungry. I wanna eat something unfamiliar to me..Since I just eat royalty foods from the other world and that makes me definitely sick." The older complained and the younger giggled,following him in to a small food street.

  As they were walking,he saw someone he felt guilty about since this morning..And that was Taehyung and Seokjin entering a bookstore near the food street they were suppose to buy from.

  "H-Hyung,let's find another food street can we?" Jungkook muttered,pulling his brother's uniform hem like a little boy begging for a lollipop.

  "Whyy~~? I'm hungry Kook..hungry.Let's just buy something! I wanna try your fish cakes here." Said the older excitedly pulling the younger towards the little food street.

  Well,unfortunately Jimin didn't notice Taehyung and Seokjin were inside the bookstore though.He was busy looking for food that time.It made Jungkook pout and felt helpless,so he just gave the chance to his hyung.

  'I wish they won't come out immediately.I don't want them seeing me here.' Jungkook thought.Well he's really unfortunate today. His brother was busy buying food,but because of his kindness he gave jungkook some fish cakes and corn dogs to eat. But you can see a signature smirk on a costumer from inside of the bookstore, (where Taehyung and Seokjin is).

  Guess who it was? Yes,it was Seokjin. He knew Jungkook and Jimin in that food street all along,because he can hear their thoughts. While Taehyung was busy looking for an interesting book to read on,he grabbed a book and covered his whole face with it,pretending to be reading it but was truly listening to the thoughts of people inside and outside of the bookstore.

  But he didn't cared for other people.The thoughts he mostly focused on are from Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin.

  First he heard Jimin's thought,saying, 'food!food! come to papa.'

And that made him laugh with the book still covering his face. But he tried not getting obvious though.

  He next listened to Taehyung's thought.He can hear, 'What book can be interesting to read?' he smiled because he's not thinking anything that will absolutely doubt himself.

  Then he heard another thought,but he didn't purposely used that.He was busy listening on Taehyung's thought when it suddenly popped out in his mind.

  'I wish they won't come out immediately.I don't want them seeing me here.'  

  He already know who it came from.It was from no other than Jungkook.With that he grinned,grabbed the book that he pretended reading on and pulled Taehyung towards the counter.

  "W-Wait hyung! I still hadn't picked a book yet." Taehyung complained near the counter where Seokjin was paying for the book.

  "It's okay,I got a new interesting one.I'll buy it for you." Seokjin replied gripping on the book package which is paid already.

  "Wait! What's the title?And hey hyung why are you so quick?We still have--"

  "Just read it at home.Suprise okay?Now let's walk out" Seokjin replied so quick he didn't even repeated it so the younger can clearly hear.

  Seokjin pushed the exit door,with the bell ringing at the top as a reminder. Taehyung tried to talk but then he stopped at his tracks when he saw someone he is very familiar with,he almost forgot.

  Taehyung and that boy looked at each other,and guess what Jimin did?He looked at Seokjin angrily.

Yep,they're enemies.

  Seokjin laughed,and what he did was he froze the time. Jungkook and Taehyung was staring at each other with glistened and upsetting eyes glued to it.While Jimin was looking at Seokjin while munching at his fish cakes.

  "Now,I granted your wish Tae.You can look at Jungkook as long as you want." Seokjin said walking around towards Jimin.

  "You can't beat me." Seokjin laughed.

  "All we have to do is get rid of you and we'll win the game.But that's pretty unfair.So I'll let you escape the net this time,Min." He scoffed and he saw Jimin flinch.

  'I can.' Seokjin heard from Jimin's thought. Beware, Seokjin is the only one moving on that particular area.All of the people there are all frozen on their spots.

  'Tae,do you want this to end?' Seokjin asked Taehyung,who was standing like a statue looking at Jungkook,well he did froze them all.

  After a minute or so,he heard a reply. 'Yes hyung.Please let me go home.I don't want this.' Seokjin sighed.But he was suprised because the three of them can think and move a bit even though he applied his powers on it.Well,he should get used to it.The four of them belong into a royal family so it's a given to resist that kind of stuff.

  'Seokjin hyung..I can read your mind.But please stop this f8cking thing right now!' He heard Jungkook cursed.

  With that,he surrendered.He can feel the disappointment of the two youngsters,and that made him sigh again. He snapped his fingers and VOILA! The people started to move again,also the three left.

  "Jin hyung,let's go." Taehyung gripped on Seokjin and pulled away from the two still standing on the food street,dumbfounded.

  Jungkook looked down from sadness,biting his lip. He tried to look at the other two he got away but is already out of sight. Possibly,Seokjin teleported themselves to the house.

  Jimin sighed and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

  "Let's just go home.just forget Taehyung already."

  ".....that's not an easy task hyung.

He's my bestfriend.I don't want that." Replied the younger,who started walking.

  "What will you do,kook?WHAT? Will you just let them take us down and let them win just because of that friendship thing?

Remember,friendship doesn't last with forever." Jimin walked with Jungkook along the path,explaining that.

  "N-No..I want to help my family.

But he's part of me now.I can't easily do that."

  "You can! I'll tell you why."

  "Then Why?"

  "Seokjin was my childhood bestfriend.We were so close that we never even fight,we protect each other. But one day,there was a royal meeting held when all of the royalty family of each kingdom include in it. Our father's had an issue,they were trying to rule the world.The other kingdoms lose their positions when both our father's battled on the battlefield. No one lost.No one won.A Draw. Then our father's told us to separate and see each other as enemies because one day,we'll be fighting in the battlefield like what our fathers did. We need to win against them to prove we're stronger." Jimin explained almost out of breath. But he explained that in a minimal tone of his voice.

Thank god,Jungkook understood that.

  "...I'll win against him for sure."

  Jungkook's face became different from awhile ago.And he sounded like someone different from himself.But that's the spirit Jimin wanted to come out from his mouth.

  "That's good to hear. I'll train you tomorrow." The older concluded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
120K 3.8K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
365K 12.1K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...