Steven Universe Imagines

By Ahnylaisbob

It will be various characters from Steven Universe. It won't just be Steven. So um yeah. Hope you like it. More

Requests + News
Steven × Human Reader
Lapis × Human Reader
Amethyst × Gem Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader
Steven × Gem/Human Reader
Amethyst × Human Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Peridot × Gem Reader
Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader
Giant Spinel × Human Reader
Steven × Gem Reader
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader

Lars × Human Reader

3.2K 50 33
By Ahnylaisbob

Y/n's POV

     "Come on babe. If you plan on leaving soon then you at least have to go to ONE of Sourcream's parties with me. I promise to never ask you again afterwards. I want to have as much fun with you as I can before you leave." I begged as I pulled on Lar's arm and he laughed at my childishness.

     "You can just ask Steven whenever you want to come see me. Plus I plan to visit you whenever I can which might be every other 5 days. Or at least I'll try to keep it that consistent." He said releasing my grip from his arm. I pouted and burried my face in his chest to which he gave in and wrapped his arms around me. "Ugh fine I'll go to his party. Only because you are so cute and I want to see you happy." I looked up at him with a smile as he agreed to go. I kissed him on the lips and ran into the other direction.

     "I love you so much babe, thank you. I'm gonna go get ready now. You should too. It's in 2 hours." I said running up to me room.

Lar's POV

     I watched as she ran up the stairs. I smiled at how cute she was when she gets excited. Being completely honest, I'm happy that she wanted me to go to Sourcream's party with her. I'm really going to miss seeing her when I leave. I really am going to make sure I at least visit once a week. I don't think that I can go longer than that without seeing her. She brings out the best in me. I went to go sit on the couch and watch some tv as I waited for her. She normally doesn't take long to get ready but since this is a party, I think she might take longer. I don't know with her anymore. Her time for getting ready changes every time, it mostly just depends on where we are going. After 45 minutes, I finally heard from her.

     "Baaabe." She yelled from the top of the stairs.

     "Yes love?" I asked pausing the show I was watching.

     "Come judge my outfit please and thank you." She yelled.

     "Why? I already know you're hot so why do I have to judge you?" I asked getting up from the couch and heading to the stairs.

     "Lars. Fashion show." She huffed loudly from her room.

     "I know I know, I'm coming." I said up to her. I walk in her room to see her looking at herself, in the mirror, wearing this.

     "How do I look? I didn't want to do too much or too little." She said turning around to look at me. She looked absolutely stunning. The outfit perfectly shows off her curves. "Babe, you're staring. I'm gonna assume you like it." I blushed red as she laughed at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I rested my head in her neck.

     "I don't deserve someone as beautiful as you." I said giving her a small kiss on her neck. She let out a little giggle as I did. That giggle of hers. It makes me fall for her more and more.

     "Don't say that dumby. I love you." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. I let out a small groan. She knows how much I love it when she does that. She laughed again, knowing that she has me wrapped around her finger.

     "I love you more." I said as I pulled away from her neck to kiss her lips. If I didn't then we would have an 'I love you more' war for the rest of the day. Even if we did, I would have won, I practically always do. "Come down and watch something with me while we wait to leave." I grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs with me.

     "What were you watching?" She asked as we walked into the living room.

     "This new show called Stranger kids. It's pretty weird but it's funny." I said as I plopped onto the couch. She sat down beside me and nuzzled into my chest. Cuddling with her is the best. I wrapped my arm around her as I grabbed the remote to unpause the show. I kissed her head as I set a timer for 20 minutes before we are supposed to leave.

      When my alarm finally went off, Y/n jumped out of her skin when she heard it causing me to laugh at her. "Ha you scaredey cat." I laughed and she punched my arm with a laugh as she got up. She stretched and started walking towards the door.

     "Come on. I told him I would be in time this time." She said as she waited at the door. I got up and put my shoes on. I grabbed her hand as we headed out the door. The walk there wasn't long as it only took about 10 minutes. When we arrived only Jenny and Buck were here with Sourcream.

     "Y/n." Sourcream said as he noticed her presence. She let go of my hand and went to hug him. I put my hands in my pockets as she did. "You look great." He had his hands on her waist as he looked at her. I wanted to slaps his hands off of her so badly.

     "Am I just not getting a hug?" Bucked asked as he held out his arms to Y/n.

     "Come here you knucklehead." She laughed as she let go of Sourcream and hugged Buck.

     "Me next." Jenny yelled. Y/n laughed and hugged her afterwards.

     "You guys remember Lars right?" She asked as she walked over to me. She linked her arm with mine as she pulled me towards them.

     "Oh yeah. He used to be the donut boy. Now he's the space boy. You're pretty cool dude." Buck said doing finger guns.

     "Um yeah thanks..man." I said awkwardly.

     "Y/n, come look at the music I have set up for today." Sourcream said as he pulled her over to his music stand.

     "Oh uh okay. You guys become closer with Lars. He's a big ball of awkwardness so please don't judge him." She yelled to the three of us as she was pulled away.

     "You are definitely lucky bud. I would kill to have a girlfriend like her." Jenny said laughing.

     "I know. I don't deserve her really." I said sheepishly.

     "Hey dude, don't think that way. You guys chose each other and that's all that matters." Buck said putting his hand on his chest. He was doing his dramatic heart felt thing again. I laughed and shook my head. I caught up on life with them while Y/n talked to Sourcream. I talked to Jenny and Buck about my time in space since they were interested. I would take a glance every now and again at Y/n. She was doing the same with me so every time she caught my gaze she would make a goofy face. Soon enough her and Sourcream walked over to us.

     "Sourcream has some good music ready to be played. I even put some of my great taste in it. I'm definitely making you dance with me." She said as she went behind me and put her arms through mine. She did this whenever I had my hands in my pocket since it gave her a perfect hole to put them through.

    "Maybe." I said simply.

    "People should be arriving soon. I'm gonna be at my stand the rest of the time. You guys know where to find me if you need me." Sour cream said as he walked awaway

Y/n's POV

     Lars and I continued to talk to Buck and Jenny as we waited for people to arrive. I put my hands into Lars pockets with his. He let out a light chuckle and shook his head as he grabbed my hands.

     "You two are pretty cute together. Sucks that you are leaving for space in a few days though. All we are gonna hear is that girl complaining and whining about how much she misses you." Jenny said laughing. I burried my head in Lars back as my face grew red.

     "She'll survive. She can come see me whenever she wants. She just has to call Steven." Lars said laughing as me.

     "Wait, are Steven and Connie coming to the party." I asked peaking my head from behind Lars arm.

     "Nah I don't think so. They are going stuff with the gems today." Buck said. I groaned and rested my head on Lars back again. I wanted to ask them if they wanted to have a baking competition with me after Lars leaves. They had asked me before if we could have one but I was busy that day.

     "Wow I must be really early." I heard a slightly familiar voice say. I took my hands out of Lars's pockets and turned around. I groaned as I saw who it was.

     "Out of all people that could have been the next ones to arrive, why did it have to be you?" I groaned as I went back to hugging Lars. I linked my fingers together with his to keep my grip on him.

     "You know you love me." Kevin said petting my head to which I kicked his ankle. "OW." He yelped as he pulled his leg up and held is ankle and we all laughed at him.

     "You should have saw that coming. You know she hates it when you do that." Jenny said still laughing.

     "She'll fall for it one day. When that day comes I will then be a step closer to her falling for me." I gagged as I heard the words come out of his mouth. I let go of Lars as an idea came into my head.

     "Wanna see something cool Kev?" I asked as I stepped in front of Lars.

     "Of course I do dollface." He said with a spark of excitement in his eyes. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the collar of Lars's shirt and pulled him down to kiss me. He took his hands out of his pockets and wrapped them around my waist as he pulled me closer. I pulled away from him smiling as I looked at Kevin.

     "You will never be able to replace this doofus. I'll never date you." I said as I dropped my arms down to my sides.

     "Ugh lame." Kevin said as he walked away in a sassy way towards a different girl that arrived a bit ago with her friend.

      "That was bold sis. I like it." Jenny said as she raised her hand for a high five. I hit her hand with excitement as I laughed. Lars nuzzled his head into my neck.

     "He should come back over. I would love another kiss like that." Lars said muffled by my neck. I giggled and pushed his head up. I brought my lips close to his and slightly brushed mine against his before I pulled away and laughed.

     "Maybe later." I said as I got out of his grip.

     "You're such a tease." He groaned from behind me. I waved him over to follow me as I went to get some brownies.

    "Here taste it." I said holding up a brownie to his mouth. He took a bite of it and smiled.

     "This tastes like the brownies I make." He said with a bright smile, causing me to smile too.

     "That's because I gave them your recipe. They asked for it since the last time they had your brownies they had really liked it." I said as I ate the rest of the brownie in my hand.

     "Yo N/n, Lars." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Shep and Sadie beside them. I ran up to Shep and jumped into their arms. I haven't seen them in forever. Well, more like a few days but I have still missed them.

     "I've missed you so much." I said as they put me down.

     "I literally saw you a few days ago. You look really hot by the way." Shep said as I hugged Sadie after Lars did.

     "Oh thanks, Lars kinda helped me pick it out. It was more of me just having him judge it but it's the same thing." I said as I smiled up at Lars.

     "He has good taste." Sadie said. Sadie and I started to talk as Lars and Shep did. As mine and Sadies conversation ended, I looked at out little group.

     "Sadie, I think we might be short." I said as her and I both looked at our significant other.

     "I just think that they are tall. We are totally not short." She said as she crossed her arms and laughed. Lars and Shep laughed at us. Lars patted my head like a little kid. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

     "HOW COME HE CAN PET YOUR HEAD WITHOUT A CONSEQUENCE BUT WHEN I DO YOU KICK ME!" Kevin yelled from behind us. I laughed and looked at him.

     "Maybe because I like him way more than you." I said as I rested my back against Lars's chest.

     "Huh, so rude." He said dramatically as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

     "He's never gonna stop until he gets you ya know." Shep said laughing.

     "He's gonna have to get bored. If he doesn't then he's gonna be doing this for the rest of his life." I said laughing. I then heard my favorite song 'Haven't You Noticed (I'm a Star)' come on. "Lars come on. You have to dance with me. It's my favorite. You guys have to come to." I pulled Lars's arm onto the middle of the dance floor. It wasn't like we were the only ones there. Everyone was.

I can't help it if I make a scene
Stepping out of my hot pink limousine
I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic
When I pose they scream
And when I joke they laugh
I got a
Pair of eyes that they're getting lost in
I hypnotize by the way I'm walking
I've got them dazzled like a stage magician
When I point they look
And when I talk they listen well
Everybody needs a friend
And I've got you, and you and you
So many I can't even name them
Can you blame me?
I'm too famous
Haven't you noticed that I'm a star?
I'm coming into view as the world is turning
Haven't you noticed I've made it this far?
Now everyone can see me burning

     I sang my little heart out to the song while holding Lars's hand. I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me. They all started clapping as I blushed. I looked up at Lars to see him looking at me with loving eyes.

     "You sounded amazing." He said with a slight laugh. I pulled his collar so he would kiss me. As we pulled away we rested our foreheads together.

     "Thanks. Told ya it was my favorite." I said as I smiled like a goof.

     "Oh I know, that's why I didn't protest." He said. I gave his nose a kiss as I pulled away from him.

     "Will you dance with me for the rest of the party?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

     "If we get what I want to eat for dinner tonight." He said with a smirk. I stuck my hand out and he took it.

"Deal."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2648 Words

Hope you liked this one. I'll see ya in the next one, byyeee👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.2K 164
Just Ask Amethyst. #2 ~ #moods 10/30/2019 #24 in moods 1/2/19
56.9K 1.1K 72
This is a story of a star becomes loved by a rock.
166K 1.3K 64
This is exactly what it says in the title. It's just Steven Universe one-shots. This will mostly contain fluff one-shots. Angst will be in this but...
249 8 3
(spoilers for those of you who haven't seen Steven Universe) this will be an AU of Steven Universe where lapis is a dedicated crystal gem, and is a s...