Steven Universe Imagines

By Ahnylaisbob

It will be various characters from Steven Universe. It won't just be Steven. So um yeah. Hope you like it. More

Requests + News
Lars × Human Reader
Lapis × Human Reader
Amethyst × Gem Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader
Steven × Gem/Human Reader
Amethyst × Human Reader
Garnet × Gem Reader
Peridot × Gem Reader
Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader
Lars × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader
Giant Spinel × Human Reader
Steven × Gem Reader
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader
Jasper × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader
Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2
Garnet × Fusion Reader Pt.2
Rainbow Quarts 2.0 × Human Reader Pt.2
Steven × Human Reader
Pearl × Human Reader
Connie × Human Reader

Steven × Human Reader

4.8K 75 51
By Ahnylaisbob

Y/n's POV

     Steven and I have been dating for the past year. Ever since then I have gotten to know the gems really well. I knew them very well before but dating Steven has definitely helped them open up to me more. They even let me start going on missions with them but, I'm not allowed to leave Stevens side if I do. I'm not complaining about that though, especially since some of these missions are very dangerous. Pearl has taught me how to use a sword so at least I can slightly protect myself.

      Currently me, Steven, and the gems are all playing hide and seek. We had nothing to do today so why not have some fun. We can only hide in the house since it would be harder if the outside was available. No leaving the house, no warping somewhere, no changing your size, and no going into the gem rooms. When caught you were to go sit on Stevens bed. I don't know where the rest of the gems are but I'm currently hiding in Steven's plants. He had some on the floor under a table so I squeezed myself behind them. I'm pretty hidden so I don't think he will find me.

      10 minutes have gone by, or at least that's how long it has felt like. I have been laying here for a while and I'm lowkey getting uncomfortable. No one has came up here since the round started. Then I heard the doors open, I definitely jinxed myself.

     "Ruby, Pearl, Y/n. I know one of you are in here. I already found Sapphire and Amethyst." I heard Steven say. I could see him a little bit in between the leaves of the plants. "Y/n I know you are here somewhere. I can smell you. Wait, that sounded creepy. I'm sorry about that." I let out a small and short laugh. I covered my mouth instantly hoping that he didn't hear me. He looked towards my hiding spot but not directly at me. "Oh so you're over here." He said walking closer to me. I rolled my eyes at how stupid I was but tried to stay as still as I could.

Stevens POV

     I can see her jacket poking out a bit from behind the leaves. It's pretty obvious. I can also slightly see her face. It's pretty cute that she's trying so hard to stay so still and quiet. I laughed and shook my head as I walked up to the table. I looked at the plants on the table and examined their leaves. I kept swinging my one foot close to her face to mess with her. I then got an idea. "I just remembered that there is one more muffin downstairs. I know you called it already but since you aren't coming out I guess I have to-" I said walking away.

     "Don't you dare touch my muffin!" Y/n yelled, cutting me off, as she ran and jumped on my back. We both started laughing.

     "I knew that would get you to come out." I laughed as I held onto her legs. She hit my head as I opened the door as she let out a huff of annoyance.

     "You're a bully. My spot was great." She pouted as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

     "It would have been if I couldn't see your face or your jacket." I said laughing at her. She groaned as I headed down the stairs to my room. She rested her head in my hair in annoyance.

     "I need a better hiding spot." She said but she was muffled by my hair. I opened the door to my room, catching Sapphire and Amethysts attention.

     "So you found her." Sapphire said.

     "She looks dead. What did you do to her?" Amethyst asked laughing.

     "I told her that I could see her from her hiding spot. She wasn't very happy about it." I said as I plopped her down onto my bed. She laid on her back and groaned.

     "Take your time while finding the other two. I need to think of a better hiding spot." She said sitting up. I walked downstairs to look for the other two.

~Time skip to after he finds Ruby and Pearl~

       "So Sapphire you will be the next seeker since I found you first. You can't use future vision to find us." I explained to her.

      "Okay, got it. I count to 30 with my eye closed right?" She asked.

     "Yup. When you are done you yell 'ready or not here I come' and that tells us that you are coming to find us." Y/n answered. Sapphire nodded her head and began counting. We all ran away. Well all of us expect Y/n. She is probably waiting just to mess with Sapphire.

Y/n's POV

     My new hiding spot is under the bed. There is enough room for me to lay there so it's perfect. No one would ever think about looking here. I've been laying here for awhile. The dust under here makes me want to sneeze but so far I have been able to fight it off. Steven was the first one found. I watched him walk up the stairs and jump on the bed. He had his legs hanging off the bed.

     "I wonder where Y/n is hiding." I said. I smiled and continued to stay still. I then felt another sneeze coming. I couldn't stop this one though.

*achoo*

      "What the." I heard him say. I cringed at the fact that I gave my spot away after Doug so good for so long. I then saw his face pop down in front of me. He then smirked. "The dust getting to you?"

     "Maybe." I said as I looked away.  "Get your cute face out of here. You're gonna give my spot away."

     "Before I do, can I have a kiss?" He asked giving me his signature cute smile. I can never resist it. I gave him a small peck on the lips. Then another. And another. Those small pecks became longer and longer. Soon we were full blown making out. It was kinda weird since he was upside down but I still enjoyed it. I know he did too.

     "Steven, what are you kissing under the bed?" Pearl asked as she walked up the stairs. He pulled away quick. I can assume that his face was red.

     "N-nothing. Nothing at all." He said quick. He put his legs down in front of me as a way to hide me. At least he is still trying to help after getting caught.

     "Yeah sure. Move aside. It would make no sense for it to be nothing." She said grabbing his legs. She moved them out of the way and saw me.

     "Hiya." I said waving at her as my cheeks grew red.

     "Oooh, that makes more sense. If you want to help her not get found I think you should not make out with her." Pearl said as she let Steven put his legs back.

     "Note taken." He said. I can no longer see who is coming up the stairs but I can hear. Soon Ruby came up. "Hey Ruby, why do you look so mad?"

     "Sapphire bribed me out of my spot with a kiss." I heard her grumble as she plopped down on the bed.

     "Kisses seem like a common way to give away people's hiding spots." Pearl said laughing. I felt a sneeze coming. I covered my nose with my arm so I could muffle the sound as best as I could.

*achoo*

     "And sneezes." Steven sighed as he popped his head down. His head was between his legs. "I don't think you should hide under here anymore. It would suck if the seeker was up here and heard you."

     "Who are you talking to?" Ruby asked popping her head down beside Stevens. "Oh, hey Y/n." She smiled and waved at me.

     "Hey Ruby. And yeah I guess your right Steven. I'll find a different spot next time. Sneezing is becoming annoying. You should really dust down here or something." I said. "Now shoo before you guys give my spot away." I pushed their heads away.

     "If not us then you will." Steven said laughing. I hit the back of his foot which made him laugh a bit more. Amethyst came up the stairs with Sapphire trailing behind her about 10 minutes later.

     "I can't find Y/n anywhere." Sapphire said sitting on the bed. As if worst timing ever I had to sneeze again. I grabbed into Stevens foot but he kicked my hand away. I tried to get his attention again but only to hear him whisper a stop it in between a cough. I couldn't hold my sneeze back any longer and just let it out.

*achoo* *achoo*

     "Oooh." I heard Steven say. I silently buried my face into my arms, silently groaning as I felt the slight pain of my head hitting the bottom of the bed as I sneezed. I also felt like I sneezed my brain out that time. I then felt a poke on my head as I looked up.

     "Found you Y/n." Sapphire said giving me a smile. I crawled out from under the bed and sat on the floor.

     "Sorry I didn't try to help. I just thought you were messing with me." Steven said laughing as he rubbed his neck.

     "No it's okay. I'm actually happy to not be under there any more. I felt like I sneezed my brain out the last 2 times." I said rubbing the side of my head. Steven grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the ground.

     "Let's take a water break." He said holding my hand as he led me down stairs.

     "I guess we do have to stay hydrated." I said shrugging my shoulders.

     "Snack break." Amethyst yelled as she ran down the stairs in front of us. We laughed at her as we continued to walk.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
1

707 Words
So um yeah. That's the end of this chapter. I hope you liked it. See ya in the next one. Byyeee👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 1.4K 18
You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I have finish writing all of the other req...
167K 1.3K 64
This is exactly what it says in the title. It's just Steven Universe one-shots. This will mostly contain fluff one-shots. Angst will be in this but...
57.3K 1.1K 72
This is a story of a star becomes loved by a rock.
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...