The Monkey King daughter (Sun...

By samanthaholick

You are the daughter of the monkey king or Sun Wukong you are different from your father and yet you try to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5/ AN
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
(A/N)
chapter 12

Chapter 10

1.4K 28 0
By samanthaholick

~(Y/N) POV~

As you three were walking you looked towards Luier to see he had a questioning look on his face.

" Luier, do you have a question to tell us? " as you asked him gently yet curious about what he would say.

" Great sage, there is one thing I wanted to ask, where is your golden cudgel? " luier asked you sighed knowing this would happen sooner or later, you really shouldn't have told him about that since it was a sensitive subject for even you. This made papa stop in his tracks, his whole body stiffened up clearly in anger. Liuer didn't get the picture and continued with the questions.

" I heard that it is 15,000 pounds! I also heard that it was hidden in your ear, show me! "

at this point in time you could tell your father has been pushed to the edge.

" You Brat! you won't stop talking will you? I can't think because my head is about to explode! Why can't you just keep quiet for a while? please! " papa shouted through his teeth.

" Okay....... So when can I start asking questions again? " Luier asked again, ignoring what he was just told. Suddenly your father walks ahead of us and punches a tree when he it falls to the ground.

" Papa you shouldn't have done that " I told him as I walked past him to pick up the peach that you picked out from the fallen tree. Before he could ask me what I meant by that, Luier ran up behind him.

" Woah! So cool " liuer exclaimed. " Hey, how'd do that? Does your hand hurt? can you teach me? Liuer started asking more questions, making me sigh.

" I give up.. " Sun Wukong finally says letting his head fall.

" Tell me about your greatest battle. " luier exclaimed, wanting to know more about the sage.

" Well, there was this very annoying boy.. " your father told him, making me smile as I listened to what he was saying. " He sounds terrible! " Liuer said making me giggle lightly, getting the great sage's attention before he continued to explain his ' greatest battle ' to liuer.

" Oh he was. He never stopped talking" the sage continued. " Where did you get your powers? " luier asked. " I ate some magical bananas. " the sage responded sarcastically causing me to chuckle.

" Hey (Y/N), I have a question? " luier but he sounded more nervous on the question, this caught the sage's attention.

" well then what's your question " you asked Luier.

" When you told me the great sage had a child I went to ask the elders if they would more about your story" he started explain

" What exactly did they tell you? " you said, more confused and nervous at the same time.

" They told me that you had to watch your father be imprisoned is that true" luier asked

With a frown you finally said " Yes I was forced to watch what they did to my father cause they thought I would do the same thing" but before your father could intervene you put your hand up to signal him to stop before softly smile down at luier you then said " But I still remembered what he told all those years ago to me "

" What did he say " luier asked

" Remember that in your heart I will always be with you " you said while looking at your father, you then started to eat a peach while walking to your next destination.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
842K 39.1K 167
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
94.6K 2.9K 25
a paige bueckers story.
212K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc