He's a Demigod ✔️

By Atlantaes

"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got som... More

i. Why Me?
1~ Womanizer of the Four Winds
2~A Blender Tries to Eat Jungkook
3~Warm the Bed
4~The Full Glory of a Bath Bomb
5~Pegasus' Summoning Hotline Number
6~Poseidon is a Man Hoe
7~Papi Chulo is a Fat Burrito
8~Zeus Has a Bird Kink
9~ Tackling Old Men in the Park
10~Blender of Certain Death
11~Toilet Teleportation is a No Go
12~ Vacuum of the Black Void
13~Jungkook's Sales Are 100% Clothes Off
14~100%, No Doubt About It, Gay As Can Be
15~ You in Danger
16~ "PUT DOWN THE MAILMAN"
17~ Draw You In
18~ Shut Up and Dance With Me
19~ I Hope You Become Cerberus' Chew Toy!
20~ Oh Great, MORE Demigods
21~Debut of the Vacuum of the Black Void
22~Sleeping Together
23~ Like A Jigsaw Puzzle
24~ Clip-Clop Legs and Chin Potato
25~ Phone Call About Yee-Haw
26~ Cheese Grater Scratcher
27~Jimin Express is not Responsible for Infires
28~Surreality Reality
29~Yoongi is a Bikini Beach Girl
30~The Microwave of Doom
31~Edge of the Ocean
32~Casually Choking on a Toothbrush
33~Taste of the Ocean
34~ I Have A What Now??
35~ Psst, You're Drooling
36~ Mark of Poseidon
37~Calm Thyself Mortal
38~ The Calling
39~ Apples & Oranges & Bananas, Oh My!
41~ A Bargain Struck
42~ A Cup of Tea
43~ Now You See Me
44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!!
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Can I Have This Dance?
[Bonus Chapter 2:] He's a Demigod
[Special Chapter:] Prince of the Dead
What's Next?
[Bonus Special:] Merry Christmas

40~Let's End This

75.2K 5.2K 6K
By Atlantaes

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

All of them. Just like that.

Gone.

One moment they'd all been there, standing around. Then their figures had winked out of existence.

Your mind reeled. Had they gone back to Olympus? They wouldn't leave just like that, though, would they? He wouldn't leave just like that, would he?

But no. Your eyes widened when you saw the air where they'd been standing ripple slightly. You strained your eyes. Were you going crazy? No. No you weren't.

Your mouth dried when the rippling air start moving down the road. That's when you caught sight of the barest of shadows flickering across the road; no one would even see it unless they were actually looking for it. And you knew.

They hadn't gone back to Olympus after all. You quickly wracked my mind, going over all the demigods and known powers that Jungkook had listed the very first day you'd met them when they'd tried (and failed) abducting you.

Hoseok. The son of Apollo. What was it Jungkook had said? Hoseok could bend lights and shadows to turn someone or something practically invisible to the eye.

Now sharp curiosity and suspicion ignited in you. Where were all seven of them going that required that no one could see them?

In a split moment's decision you quickly slipped on a pair of Chacos by the door and stepped outside.

By now the rippling air and flitting shadows were almost near the end of the street. You shut the door quickly, but as silently as possible, and took off after the group, sticking close to the edge of the sidewalk where it was obscured by bushes or trees.

They were all moving with the swiftness of purpose and several times when you rounded a street corner you thought you'd lost them. But then you'd see the barest of shimmers or the smallest of darkness up ahead and took off.

Your heart was now beginning to pulse quickly against your ribs and then skipped a beat when you realized that they were all steadily making their way to the older part of the neighborhood.

The houses here were bigger, but abandoned. Many windows were boarded up, the yards in front of the structures overgrown and tangled mess as nature claimed what was hers. Even the sidewalk were cracked and crumbling at the edges from lack of maintenance.

When you rounded yet another corner you had just enough time to see the rippling air disappear into a small alley.

You halted. Goosebumps shimmered down your arms as the evening air became cooler. The shadows here were long and menacing around you.

Indecision flickered through you. Keep following them and maybe it would turn out all they were doing was throwing more fruit at each other. Or maybe go back home and risk an atomic explosion being set off.

You finally took a deep breath and crossed the street to the alley between two large stone buildings that they'd all disappeared to.

You peeked down the narrow street. It was even darker here and took your eyes a couple moments to adjust. You realized the alley ended in a dead end; and at the far end the demigods had all become visible again.

But there was no usual bickering or snide remarks. They all seemed restless and on edge.

A set of convenient dumpsters offered you a hiding place at the mouth of the alley. Trying to not inhale the rotten trash inside the dumpsters, you slipped behind the large, rusted metal bins.

"Did you hear something?"

You froze at Taehyung's sharp voice echoing in the air.

"I didn't hear anything." That was Hoseok's soothing voice. "She's not here yet."

Your heart picked up speed. Something told you that you were not the 'she' they were referring to.

"We're going to wait only for a few minutes. If she doesn't show up on time, we're leaving." Yoongi's usual sour voice was brittle with tension. If Yoongi, the demigod who didn't hesitate to transform himself into a bikini girl was nervous...

"You know her." Jin's voice was surprisingly dark. "She loves to make a dramatic entrance."

As if on cue, a steady sound of clicks arose in the air. You stiffened as silence immediately fell over the demigods as they too heard the sound.

The clicking came closer. Your blood chilled when you realized it sounded like hundreds of little hooves clipping down stone.

You dared a peek around the dumpster. Your mouth dried.

A tall woman in a dress, that looked two sizes too small, and eight inch heels was walking towards the alleyway. The dress hugged her so tightly there was little room for imagination of what her body looked like underneath. Behind her were no less than half a dozen satyrs; the source of the ominous clicking.

So this was the crazy ex: Lalage. The lady who was obsessed over Jungkook. The one who'd ripped open a bunny's guts just to make a point.

No wonder the demigods had been acting weird all day.

You ducked back behind the dumpster and held your breath as they all walked past. You didn't know if satyrs could smell out humans like dogs, but you weren't willing to take any chances.

"I don't know whether to be surprised or honored that all of you came." The icy voice of the woman cleaved the air, seeming to echo off the ally walls and sending unpleasant shivers down your spine.

By some silent signal all the clicks were silenced, the satyrs coming to a stop in unison.

"What's with all your goat-legged minions, Lalage?" That was Hoseok's biting tone. "Looks like you just finished an orgy with them."

You'd never imagine Hoseok, the sweet demigod of light and shadows, to have such a dark savage side. You cautiously peeked out from behind the dumpster again.

The demigods had all lined up beside Jungkook. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon on one side, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin on the other. Even with Lalage and her mini satyr army, the demigods towered over all of them with a presence that could not be disregarded.

Lalage ignored Hoseok's remark, her attention focused on only one person. "Jungkook," she hummed, "you look as good as ever."

He was wearing the oversize pink shirt you'd bought him the very first day you'd met.

Jungkook's face didn't falter once. "Thanks. You're dressed as a harlot. As usual."

"That's pretty rich coming from you," she giggled.

You decided you never wanted to hear her giggle ever again. It was a terrifying sound.

"I've only ever slept with you, my sweet little pea. How many people have you slept with?" She turned and seemed to notice Namjoon and Jin for the first time. "What are you boys doing over there?"

"Let's end this," Jungkook quickly cut in before anyone else could speak. "What will it take to satisfy you?"

"Hand the Mortal over, and I'll leave you alone," Lalage instantly fired back. "Even better, the gods have agreed to let you back into Olympus if you forgo the Mortal."

Jungkook raised his brows. "That's all?" He scoffed. " I don't have to sell my soul or sleep with you or anything? I hand the Mortal over and I get to go back home?"

Your stomach twisted at the word 'home'. You needed to remember Olympus was his home. Not Earth.

"You have my word," Lalage said silkily. "Forget her, give her to me, and you get to go back to Olympus and I'll never bother you again."

Jungkook didn't hesitate.

"Deal."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 8.5K 55
🥈 LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
144K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
4M 265K 49
"What the hellhounds??" "Oh Satan's butt, what have we done??" "I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" ☽✧ ✦ ✧☾ In which three adolescent demons screwing ar...
24.6K 1.3K 25
~where Y/N keeps mysteriously running into the shampoo guy~ ~jeon jungkook au~ Y/N wasn't expecting her life to change so much when she went to the s...