Harry Hook Imagines (2 & 3)

By TeeganPhoenix

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Cover by: @CoversForfree20010 Anywho, enjoy a range of imagines from one of our favourite... More

Introduction/ Disclaimers/ Warnings
Daughter of Tinkerbell part one
Daughter of Tinkerbell part two
Dickhead part one
Dickhead part two
REQUESTS ARE OPEN
Birthday cake
A little too much
Daughter of Tinkerbell part three
Audrey's sister
Having fun part one
Having fun part two
Give him a chance
Snap a bitch
Code Cookies
A/N Inspiration
Temporary Bliss part one
Temporary Bliss part two
Insult battle
The asking of the date
I am staying
You fucking hurt her part one
You fucking hurt her part two
Queen Y/n of Auradon
Jay's little sister
I killed the Vodka
I knew you were trouble
Rip your balls off
Keeping score
Cooking for you
Black eye, split lip
Be nice
Harry Hook and the blush
Last Friday
Ex
A/N Questions
Left hook
Game day
Secret part one
Secret part two
Imaginary friend
He wants power part one
He wants power part two
I saw that
Practice
Now you're inviting us? Part one
Now you're inviting us? Part two
Now you're inviting us? Part three
Pretty lies, ugly truth
I'll be good
I don't like this idea
Cursed part one
Cursed part two
Gutted but thrilled
Pirates part one
Pirates part two
Go back
What did I marry?
Not even a magical barrier can keep us apart part one
Not even a magical barrier can keep us apart part two
Cliche
Wicked game part one
Wicked game part two
Love is scary
Uma's cousin headcannon
Him and I part one
Him and I part two
First date or marriage?
Halloween Party
Always Hate Me part one
Mummy, daddy and auntie Evie
Idfc
The twin of Mal
Warm welcome
What's her name?
It should have been me
Stuttering part one
You'd think he would learn by now
Always Hate Me part two
Stuttering part two
Mal's twin sister headcannon
Stuttering part three

Poem girl

454 1 0
By TeeganPhoenix

Credits to the author of the poem. I found it on Pinterest so it's in the picture bit above.

"the boy's hair is black
his eyes are the darkest I've ever seen

his smile is wide and deadly
no one sees how forced it is

his fingers yearn for touch, affection
but his skin is lethal

everywhere he goes
destruction
grief
pain
and sadness follow

he has no human name
but is known by another

most people fear him
run from his sight
curse his presence

does anyone notice
he is just a boy
who wants to be accepted

a boy who goes by the name of death
but not by choice
I guess death has a broken heart"

Everyone just stares at me and the poem I have just read. I found it in a dusty ancient-looking library book and it reminded me of a certain VK: Harry Hook. He was easily the most feared male VK back on the Isle along with Carlos and Jay. Although, when the latter chose good they weren't feared anymore, they were respected. When the barrier was brought down Harry, Uma and Gil were the only ones who didn't really make friends out of their inner circle. They did however, make up with Evie, Jay, Carlos and Mal who's my older sister by one year. I wasn't picked to go to Auradon and didn't hold that against the four. I was so pleased when they chose good. I never really got involved in Mal and Uma's relationship so Uma had always liked me like Harry and Gil. When Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay left for Auradon they sucked up their pride and asked for Uma to take me under her wing for protection. Uma knew of my skill and feared reputation and she always liked me so I became under the pirate's protection. I wasn't a pirate but hung out with them a lot but still did my own thing. I found myself around Harry a lot, he intrigued me. Them pirates protected me and was handsy but not in a bad way as it was to prove a point to the rest of the Isle. Harry never liked the others having a handsy relationship with me other than Uma who's straight and Gil who's too innocent.

I'm broken out of my thoughts to hear the whole Auradon Prep assembly clapping hard and the VKs all start cheering. I find Harry who's smiling and licking his lips at me. I giggle and he winks.

"Thank you very much for that Y/n. Have a good day everyone, assembly dismissed." Fairy Godmother says sweetly.

Everyone starts to disperse as I jump off the stage as it is easier but little did I know Harry had made his way to the front and saw me jump, and caught me.

"Harry!" I exclaim surprised as he caught me and lifted me down.

"Y/n stop blushing. A guy older than you and that looks like a god like Harry would never like you." Audrey teases, "Especially with that awful little piece of rubbish you just read."

Harry whips around and gets in Audrey's face making her gasp.

"Ye lucky I don't hit girls." Harry spits.

"What you just said Audrey: total bullshit." I state.

Harry proves my point as he roughly pulls my body to his, with his hands on my hips.

"You're just jealous he rejected you princess." Uma sneers from behind her.

Audrey let's out a frustrated cry and teeters off in them ridiculous pink heels.

"Lass I-"

"Y/n can I have a word?"

"Yeah sure. I'll speak to you two later." I smile as Fairy Godmother ushers them away.

"Audrey still giving you a hard time?" She asks, hand on my shoulder.

Fairy Godmother for me and Mal has become some sort of weird aunt that we love dearly. Ben's parents Beast and Belle have become like parents to us. Maleficent is still in lizard form in a secure unit and I haven't forgiven Hades, mine and Mal's father yet. It's Mal's birthday today and Ben has thrown a ball which means Hades will be there. So me and a few others is allowed a half day. After a chat with Fairy Godmother about Audrey giving me a hard time I go out to lunch then I'm finished for the day to get ready for the ball.

"Y/n!" Harry yells rushing towards me.

"Hey Y/n we need to go get ready." Evie smiles.

"But Harry?" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Go on speak to him, ten minutes okay? Limo will be waiting for us round the front." Evie smiles.

"Harry don't worry I'm all your's." I laugh as he runs over.

"That's what I want to hear." Harry says quietly, "All mine." He whispers.

I'm met by Harry's warm and soft lips on mine. They feel absolutely incredible with a slight saltiness about them that makes me smile into the passionate kiss. Harry really is a pirate through and through. Harry deepens the kiss as I pull him nearer which earns him smirking into the kiss. Harry's hands are on my body but all in respectable places as Harry has this softer side for me and is actually a gentlemen. Eventually I have to pull away from the kiss for air.

"Harry..." I trail off in awe.

"I love your poem about me, ye poem girl." Harry says arms wrapped around my waist.

"Who says it's about you?" I ask teasingly.

"The kiss answered that lass." Harry smiles, "Lass would ye do me the honour of being my girlfriend? And my date to the ball?" Harry asks hopeful.

"Yes of course." I smile.

------

Me and Harry kissed some more but Mal grabbed me and we went to Evie's place where I live with Mal, Jay, Carlos and obviously Evie. Mal makes me spill everything that was said in the limos as Evie, Jane, Dizzy, Celia and Uma listens intently. When we arrive home we all go to Evie's room to get ready. Evie is on makeup of course and Uma is on hair. Dizzy and Celia becomes the critics on the outfit choices we show as we make a thing out of trying all the clothes on.

*Both you're hair and makeup is above*

Uma styles my long hair into a posh twist bun with two strands framing my face. Evie decides a natural makeup style as like my older sister Mal, I'm not one for going overboard on makeup. Eventually I decide on a purple dress as me and Mal both wear purples as our signature colour. My dress is simple yet beautiful in a dark purple colour with little tulle sleeves with a little bit of bling.

*Your dress*

Harry actually genuinely gasps as he sees me which makes me blush no end. Harry then teases that the big bad Y/n is blushing at a pirate's compliment. I mean Harry brushed up well.

"You look so handsome Harry." I murmur as we dance close together.

"Ye look breathtaking yourself." Harry says gently as he sways us to the music.

Later on it is game time as the only thing we really did on the Isle for birthdays is steal food, start fires and play games. We are not allowed to start fires - trust me I tried - and there's enough food of delicacies here to feed a kingdom so the only thing left is games. We play all of the spectacular games on the Isle which the whole party joined in on.

"Now it's time to all reveal a fact that no one knows about you." Ben smiles.

"Only Ben, my sister and the VKs know this but my middle name? Its Bertha." Mal says.

Harry, Uma, Celia cannot contain their laughter.

"Y/n your go." Ben says to me.

"Lass what's your middle name?" Harry asks still giggling.

"Boutica." I mumble.

"Pardon?" Harry asks.

"Boutica." I say louder.

This causes everyone to cease up with laughter and I do too. Maleficent is truly evil naming her kids Mal Bertha and Y/n Boutica.

The night goes on and it is absolutely splendid. I think even though Mal probably won't admit it, I think this is her favourite birthday to date. Harry throughout the whole night stays close to me whispering sweet nothings as we dance and laugh the night away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.2K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
68.7K 1.7K 27
Getting a prince was Eva's, daughter of the Evil Queen, only goal in life. Well, that and ensuring she looked perfect at all times. A goal inflicted...
383K 7.9K 32
In the Memory of Cameron Boyce. Haven is the Queen of hearts daughter and is friends with the VK's. Well that was before they left her to go to some...
255K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...