Sidnaaz- Arranged LOVE

By Gooodvibiessswrites

What would happen if Sidharth shukla and shehnaz Gill gets married? ( Sounds to cliche? ) Naah, peep in to ex... More

Sirf Yeh hi nahi hai Devil.
Dont hurt me and then heal me
Biwi hai voh meri!
Black Coffeee
Contract
Rakshas se Ram sirf Aurat bana sakti hai
DEVIL OR ANGEL?
Beast😆👀
Regret karna hai toh achhee se karo
FREEDOM
Candles, bodycreams and Chocolate cake
Mere liye tum bahut LUCKY HO❤️
Rain Pain 💔
ARRANGED LOVE
Thunder
ITS SHOWTIME
Mainu ishq tera Lae dooba
GIFT🙈
I love you !!
Sidnaaaaz❤️
The busiest Guy
Something important
The TRUTH
Sunriseeee
Nuksaan karavdiya!!!!
Date night ❤️
Bipolar personality
Theories
Sidnaaz
The TRUTH!!!!
Dare!? Truth? Dare?
Bad boy's GIRL!
Taking whats mine!!!!
SHE is her OWN Hero
Say you wont let go!❤️
I love you, ONLY YOU!
Royal?
The END❤️
EPILOUGE
OH MY GOD!
Hooraayyyy
Aaaahaan
OMG!!!!
IMPORTANT

I DONT LOVE YOU

13.6K 986 99
By Gooodvibiessswrites

Hi guys, how are you all doing?
Well, get ready for the twists!! And to all those people who still believe  in me, I seriously LOVE YOU GUYS! I have read each one of your messages and comments and I feel so blessed, like irrespective of anything you guys simply shower all your love and keep me so motivated! Thankyou seriously iloveyou all❤️❤️
P.s. This might be the VERY LAST time I would say this, BUT GUYS SIDNAAZ FF HAI, toh SIDNAAZ HOGA SAATHMEI!

Let's start!!!

Sid looked at that girl running and smirked.
He went to his relatives, and was talking about all the stuffs but his mind was on that girl.
He asked- Yaha koi ladki rehti hai? Punjabi ?
Relative- Kya baat kar rahe ho puttar ji, sab punjabi hi hai yaha!
Sid- I mean, koi Mumbai se ayi hui!
Relative- Ek hai, but voh yaha nahi rehti!
Sid smiled and said Okay!!
It had been 3 days since he had seen that girl.

He was walking by the store with his 2 bodyguards when he was standing near the beverages aisle, when he saw a girl take 10 bottles of coffee. Sid started to pick peanut milk when that girl said, you are allergic to peanuts.
Sid stopped and was about to look at that girl when she quickly ran away from there.
Sid picked up the coffee she was taking and went home. He made that coffee and stared at his bracelet..!
Then he got a call from Asim- Sid, aaj humare company ki sabse badi wali deal hai, Of 100crore Diamonds.
I am sending guards around you, as there is a risk of life.
Sid- Asim, I don't want any guards and do as I say!
Sid got ready and entered a big blue building.

The people met him, he sat down called his man who checked the authencity of of the diamonds.
He nodded to confirm they were real.
Sid- Very well MR. Dixit! It's a pleasure to work with you!
Sid takes the diamonds in a black briefcase and exits and starts to drive his car, when 4 cars stop him and covers him.
A man shoots on his arm and he faints.

When he opens his eyes, he sees he is tied In a rope in a dark room. He shouts, koiiii HAI?
3 guys comes, and slaps him tightly and said DHEERE BOL, I don't like people who shout.
Sid- Why am I here?
Guy- Yeda hai Tu? Matlab 100 crore ke diamonds lekar aram se park mei ghumne jayega?
Kal master ayenge aur fir voh batayenge ki tera kya karna hai. But Abhi orders mile hai ki tujhe bahut marre!
They start to hit sidharth, punches him, hits him with stick, blood is oozing out of his body and he smiled and said Shehnaz...As he saw a girl from a distance staring at him and he fainted again.
The next time he woke up was with a tight slap, the man shouted - UTTH JA YAHA SONE NAHI AYA HAI.
Sid- Tumhare Master nahi aye?
Guy- badi jaldi hai Milne  ki, unko kuch kaam aagya he will come soon and you will leave this earth soon! Hahah kya funny hu mai.
They go out, while Sid closed his eyes and was thinking about shehnaz.

In the night, a person wrapped with shawl comes and gives him food, Sid was so much in pain and unconscious plus his hands were tied.
Sid had blurry vision while that person was making him eat food.
He slowly started to eat his food, while that person made small morsels and made him eat patiently. Then after the food made him drink some lemon water and quickly went out of the place. While Sid was still couldn't see that person.

The next day he woke up was by the splash of water, when he opened his eyes..His heart stopped for a while.
It was SHEHNAZ sitting in front of him on the chair crossed legged.
Sid- How are you?
Sana- Are you series? You are asking me how are you?
Dude you are here because of me, well lemme introduce myself to you properly, I am their MASTER's daughter.
Sid was smiling at her like a lovesick boy, Sana noticed that and asked the people to leave.

Sid- You look so beautiful Sana, your face still looks so beautiful. And yes the watermelon Bodycream smells so amazing on you.
Sana was shocked for a minute  but controlled her face and said, YOUR COMPANY HAS MILLION WORTH GEMS, which was said to be your biggest deal in Asia. WHERE ARE THEY?
Sid- Did you highlight your hair? You look so pretty, but your natural hair colour was so beautiful.
Sana- SIDHARTH SHUKLA I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING, I can KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.
Sid laughed and said, THE WAY YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH?
Sana froze, and said Yeah I did! But I was so good at it you couldn't even guess.
Sid laughed more, the way you faked the whole marriage?
Sana- Um..YEAH I AM SO GOOD AT ACTING! Now fucking tell me the details or I will shoot you right now.
Sid- My life is yours Sana, KILL ME AND END IT HERE. Just ek request, just HUG me once before you kill me!
Sana- LAGTA HAI AAPKO AAPKE PROJECT JYADA PYAARE HAI, NOT YOUR LIFE.
Sid- HAAN HAI, because it has your name. My project's name is SANA.
Sana got blank, but ignored it and said, ENOUGH OF YOUR MELODRAMA. GUYS COME IN AND SHOW HIM THE GILL's Mehman Nawasi !!

Sid smiled and said, Sab manzoor hai, Bas ek baar kehdo ki you love me!
Meanwhile the guys came in and started to hit him with hockey's  and all he was looking at her and Sana tried to move back when he shouted SHEHNAZ SAY IT!
Sana turned back, fighting some emotions and said I DONT LOVE YOU.

Okay, anyone who will say its dramatic, it's some ekta Kapoor serial, but fanfictions are about fan fantasies, and I wanted to do it. ( I am merging the Mafia kind of thing here)

So yes, aur secrets will be revealed  soon,and aaj itna bada wala secret khol diya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.8K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
310K 16K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
279K 32.7K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
322K 26.5K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...