Mainu ishq tera Lae dooba

Hello guys, before you start the chapter listen up.
Okay, so from now you will go on a roller coaster of emotions, fun and Masti! I wanted to make this a realistic one but at the same time the dramatic one inside me shouted and said Let's so dramatic😂!
So here there are gonna be so many twists and turns but at the end, the only constant thing that would be together would be SIDNAAZ❤️!
So let's make it interesting!!

LEZZ GO!!!!!
Sana was heartbroken, she ignored everyone and quickly went outside to breathe.
Here, Sid dragged that girl to the corner and shouted STAY AWAY FROM ME, GOT IT?
I FUCKING LOVE MY WIFE, I know YOU HARMED HER! IF YOU EVER COME CLOSE TO ME OR MY WIFE I WILL RIP U OFF!
He pushed her in anger while she very angrily went outside.
Here Sid smiled to himself and said, I LOVE HER? YES I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile Sana was standing outside when she felt a strong push, Reha pushed her, Sana shouted what's wrong with you?
Reha again pushed her hard towards some cardboards and she got hit so badly that she fainted.
Sid was looking for her when he saw her lieing with blood. He ran towards her and took her to the hospital!
He was so panicked, the same doctor looked at him worriedly and said Again she got hurt? I told you to take good care of her.
He took her inside the Room, while Sid called his team and said to catch that Reha,everyone told her that she left!

Sid said,tujhe toh Mai baad mei dekhunga! First is my sana!!
Wait, MY SANA?
Meanwhile, after an hour the doctor came and said, this girl lives on miracles! She's perfectly Alright!!
Sid got so happy and runs inside and sees shehnaz, lying down closing her eyes.
He holds her hand and says,shehnaz I love you !! Yes I love you!! I am an idiot that I couldn't understand my jealousy, my possisiveness as LOVE! I will kill that girl, who hurted you.
After 5 mins shehnaz woke up, and looked at sidharth and said Sidhaaarth!!!
Sid looked at her and kissed her forehead and said Yes jaan!
Sana- mai yaha Kya kar rahi Hun?
Sid- Tumhe chhot lagi thi!
Sana- Shadi ke agle din hi?
Sid- Shadi ke agle din?
Sana- Yeah we got married yesterday!
Sid- Wair I will come in a minute. He ran to the doctor and said She's saying all this, the doctor said maybe some nerves of her brain have been pressurised..! She will gain her memory soon, it's a tempory one.
Sid told Sana about everything, that she has lost her memory, while Sana stared at him like a small baby.

Doctor came in and took Sid on the side and said, don't force her to remember things, she will eventually do.
Sid took Sana home and showed her the fashion show, Sana still couldn't remember anything but smiled.
While looking at the way Sid picked her up on the ramp, Sana looked at him and said So we love each other a lot right?
Sid got blank, how could he tell her that she doesn't wants to stay with him? But he smiled and said ALOT!
Sana smiled and said, How can someone Not love you!!!!
Sid smiled and it hurted him deep inside and he said I wish you did.

They went inside the bedroom, Sana took out sexy nightie which she had never ever worn. Sid was sitting on his bed with his phone when Sana entered in this hot, sexy revealing NIGHTIE, Sid's breath got hitched.
Sana- why are you looking at me like you have seen me for the first time like this?
Sid in his mind, baby I have seen you for the first time like this, and I swear you are literally the most sexiest girl on this planet! No body even stands a chance infront of you.
Sana came towards him, sat next to him and started to look in his phone, he was watching a small documentary, Sana held his arms and kept her head on his chest and watched it very carefully while sidharth's heart was continuesly beating.

After a while Sid noticed Sana has slept, so he keeps the phone aside and switched off the lights and hugs her while she keeps her leg on his legs and hugs him tightly. Sid to himself, Sana if loosing your memory gives me this Sana, then I really don't want you to remember anything!
He kissed her forehead and slept with her.
In the morning, Sana woke up and started to admire his face, and Sid woke up and saw her staring and asked- Kya hua?
Sana- Sid, Why are you so handsome?
Sid blushed and said because I have a beautiful wife like you.
Sid was going to get up when shehnaz shouts, SIDDDDD!
Sid gets scarred and asked KYA HUA?
Sana- Where is my morning kiss?

Sid blushes and goes forward and places a small peck on her lips when Sana made a face, and she made him fall on the bed while she got on him and started to kiss him passionately. Sid was so shocked by her behaviour but he loved it a lot!!! After the kiss Sid hugged her tightly and said, Sana I love you!!!
Sana- I love you more siddduuu baby!
Then they started to get ready, Sid and Sana had their press meet after the show, so Sid was. Getting mad as they were getting late, also sid was having a problem with his button.
Sana came out looking at him struggling, she smiled and said Mujhe de!

And she went close to him, held his shirt and started to correct the buttons, while Sid just admired her beauty, she was wearing a yellow long suit with half clipped hairs and pink cheeky blush and pink lipstick! Sid held her waist and said Wow my wifey is looking so gorgeous !!
Sana- woh toh mai Hun!!!
Then they quickly had their breakfast and went to the press meet.

They entered holding hands and smiling to every media person.
They sat down and Sid said, let's begin.
Meanwhile all the time Sana was holding his hand under the table.
Reporter- You guys created a lot of buzz yesterday!
Sana- we didn't mean to create a buzz, you guys just saw a part of our life. We are like this! One is hurt so the other one cares.
Sid just looked at her and thought is this the same Sana I married?
Reporter- Indeed, people have started to love you as a couple, and they have even named you SIDNAAZ❤️
Sid- What's Sidnaaz?
Reporter- Sidharth's SID, shehnaz's NAAZ!
Sana and Sid looked at each other and smiled.
Reporter2 - We heard that behind this 'We are a perfect couple thing, you guys don't even like each other'?
Sid was worried on his question but Sana pressed his hand and signalled him that she's gonna answer.
Sana- Um, Maam I think you should remove this question. Well, we are here talking to you guys, but ( she put both of their entwined hands upar and said) we being holding hands. And we geninuely Love each other, and can't hurt each other at all. Couples do have ups and downs but that doesn't means we don't like each other. In fact, I think I could proudly say that the only person that understands me is Sidharth shukla! The way he supports me, loves me, protects me, scolds me! There is no one like him!
Sid froze and just stared at her trying to control his tears.
Everyone in the hall went 'AWWW'
Then they answered all questions and bid everyone bye.

Now, meanwhile in the car Sana quickly connected her phone to the Bluetooth and started to play a song.

Tera Ishq mainu lae dooba...
AISA KYU HOTA HAI?
TERE JAANE KE BAAD
LAGTA HAI HAATHO MEI
REH GAYE TERE HAATH

Sana like a teenage girl, was singing it or wait maybe shouting the lyrics holding SID's hand.

TU SHAMIL HAI MERE,
HASNE MEI RONE MEI
HAIN KYA KOI KAMI
MERE PAGAL HONE MEI
Mainu ishq teraaaaa laaae dooba!

Sana was singing this being all dramatic while Sid laughed, he held her hand and kissed it.

HAR DAFA WAHI
JADU HOTA HAI TU JO MILE
HO..SAB SAWAR JATA HAI
YAAARA ANDAR MERE!

Sid couldn't handle her cuteness anymore, he stopped the car and kissed her face roughly while kissing Sana was laughing and hugging him.

IK LAMHE MEI KITNI
YAADE BAN JATI HAI
MAIN ITNA HASSTI HU
ANKHE BHAR AATI HAI
mainu ishq tera lae dooba!

Sid- Sana, pls pls kabhi change mat hona!
Sana- Mai kyu hongi change? Mai toh vahi Sana hu!
Sid smiled and held her hand and started to drive but was kissing it so many times.

Sana-Sid, designer ko call karde aaj raat Sucess party haina, so dono ke kapade aajayenge.

So guys, Kaisa tha aaaj ka update?ab Sana banegi the bold one!  If you liked it toh pls comment and vote karna! I will be reading your views in this change of character's behaviour.