Rakshas se Ram sirf Aurat bana sakti hai

Omg guys Thankyou so much for the love!❤️❤️ I am reading each and every comment💞💞! Btw guys, who all are sad with the storyline right now, please have patience..it's a story which depicts reality, so it can't be full of love always right!?

Let's start!!

Sid- Ek min kya bola tumne? YEH LADKA YAHA RAHEGA?
Sana- Behre ho? Obviously yehi rahega, till I find him a house!
Sid- Wow wow so cool,dharamshala Khola hai Maine yaha?
Sana-Nahi, but Ashram zarur khola hai for your one night stands! He's staying here, baat khatam! Annirudh you go and sleep!
Sid stomped his leg and went out of the room.
For the first time, shehnaz smiled! She thought ki kahi na kahi Mr. sidharth shukla my things are affecting you.
Here, sidharth was so angry with that thing, the girl tried to climb on him for another session, when he pulled her aside and asked her to sleep. She slept next to him while all Sid could think about was when shehnaz was drunk and he held her and slept, how peacefull and calm was that.

Sid's insecurities made him wake up around 3am, he checked the guy's room and didn't find him inside, then he checked shehnaz's room and even she wasn't inside! Now he was getting so angry,suddenly he noticed the kitchen's light on. He slowly went down and saw shehnaz taking a tub of ice cream from the fridge, the moment she turned behind she Shouted AMAAA BHOOOTH! Sid held her mouth by his hands and said it's me Gadhi! Shehnaz bit his hand which Made Sid leave her. Sid started to search for Anirudh in the kitchen, Sana looked at him and said if you are looking for your Chipko butterfly, she's not here! Sid rolled his eyes while Sana sat on the slab of the kitchen.

Sana- Pls jate wakt kitchen ka door bandh kardena.
Sid- Tum yaha Kya kar rahi ho?
Sana- Ice cream khaa rahi Hun! Behre ke saath andhe bhi hogye ho kya?
Sid- Abhi? Iss wakt?
Sana(Without making an eye contact with him) hm voh mujhe craving horrhi thi,it's the time of the month.
Sid looked at her and smiled, how cute she looked. Sid sat next to her and said Medicine leli?
Sana- Haan,now let me have my ice creaaaaam!
Sid- Can I have some ice cream too?
Shehnaz passed him the tub while filling her mouth with the chocochip ice cream which resulting into a lot falling on her lips.
Sid looked at her, grabbed her face and licked the ice cream off her lips and chin. Shehnaz pushed him and said you..you can't do this with me!
Sid- Do What?
Sana- This!!!!
Sid- This? ( Then he again went down and licked her lips and her chin)
Sana- I am not your one night stand Sid, don't touch me again!
Sid got up and said if you need anything, I am just a room away okay? ( and he went back to his room)

While shehnaz, was so confused ki who is this guy? But then she closed her tub after having a good amount and went back to sleep. (btw Anirudh had gone to washroom, shuklaji check toh kar lete  ufffo)
The next morning Sid woke up, and quickly went to shehnaz's room and didn't find her and he looked down and saw shehnaz and Anirudh sitting and having breakfast!
Sid got ready and got down with the girl, and sat on the table.
Sid- Cook ne aaj paranthe banaye hai? How much I was craving it!
Anirudh- Cook ne nahi Sana ne banaye hai, I wanted to eat Aloo ke paranthe na!
Sid fisted his hand, oh so madam ne inke liye Alooo ke paranthe banaye, and Wait AB YEH ISSKO SANA BULA RAHA HAI?
The girl- Sid mai apne haatho ke khilaau?
Shehnaz was quietly eating her breakfast when Sid forwarded his plate towards shehnaz and said 'SANA' tum khilado please!!!
Sana somewhat couldn't say no, because she wanted to show that girl her level while Sid wanted to show that guy his level.

She made it into a bite, and put it in sidharth's mouth, while Sid started to suck her fingers, and lightly bit it, he continued to do it while shehnaz was ignoring his behaviour and then after 10 bites Sana got up and said I have to get ready so tum( the girl) khilado APNE SID KO! Sid smirked at her little jealousy! Sid just completed his meal and he turned and saw shehnaz, in a long yellow Kathak anarkali, with ghungroos in her hand, wearing beautiful long jhumkas and open straight hair with a pink lipstick and cheeky glow.
Sid- Tum koi dance class jaa rahi ho?
Sana- Meera road jaa rahi Hun, vaha Lakshmi se thorda dance bhi sikhungi!
This was it! Sid got up angrily and sat WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING? AB TUM UNKE JAISE DANCE BHI KAROGI?

Sana- Dance, DANCE HOTA HAI!
Sid- Oh shut up! You won't do that!
Sana- Remember the Contract Mr.Shukla! And Anirudh tumhe driver Office chhordega aur mera manager tumhe tumhara kaam sikha dega okay?
She totally ignored Sid and went to the car leaving a angry Sid behind.
Shehnaz went to Lakshmi's house and saw many girls of different age wearingg ghungroos were waiting for the class to start. Shehnaz hugged her and got to her position!
Lakshmi was very impressed by shehnaz the way she was dancing so beautifully! After a long dance practice, shehnaz sat down with Lakshmi and started to talk!

Sana- Tumne kabhi shadi kyu nahi kari?
Lakshmi- Humse koi shadi nahi karega kabhi, patniyo se khush nahi hote toh hume bulate  hai but patni ka darza koi nahi dekha! Aapka toh pati hai kitna acha lagta hoga na aapko!
Sana- kya acha? Rakshash hai voh!
Lakshmi- Rakshash ko Ram sirf ek Aurat bana sakti hai! Aur Aisa nahi ho sakta ki voh aapki fikar na karta ho! Chilata zarur hota hoga, but kabhi Mushkil mei chhordhkar nahi jata hoga!
Shehnaz got into the flashback, when he pushed her towards the lamp, but when he realised she was literally hurt he medicated her, when she was drunk he took her home, removed her heels and made her comfortable! Yesterday the moment he heard that she was not well, he became soft towards her! And for her own safety he got angry for her going to the Meeera Road! Then shehnaz shrugged the thoughts and said, sirf dikhava hai yeh!

Then after a long talk, and work! Shehnaz was about to leave when she looked at the watch and said yeh monster marega mujhe its fucking 2am!!!
She was about to leave when a guy held her hand who was in his mid 40s, said Chal kamre mei!
Shehnaz- I am not the one you are thinking!
Man- Bakwas Mat kar, chal kamre mei! ( he started to pull her inside the room)

So guys!!!! This was today's update! Do tell me how was it!!???
Agar pasand aye toh PLSS comment and vote!!! ❤️❤️❤️